Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 08:19:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

In The Middle Of The Desert, They Came

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In The Middle Of The Desert, They Came  (Read 219 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: May 26, 2009, 08:54:53 am »

The mystery objects (circled) in the desert sky.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 08:56:02 am »

In the middle of the desert, they came

14/05/2009
The Recorder

Tatjana Butler may be an astrologer, but she didn’t expect to meet visitors from the stars.
Travelling from Glendambo, the reported UFO capital of Australia, to Kimba earlier this month, former local woman Ms Butler and her mother Margarete Hmara were enjoying perfect driving conditions.

With a clear sunny day and a blue sky stretching in front of them, there was just the slightest hint of a breeze along the Stuart Highway as the pair returned to Port Pirie from Darwin.

But about noon they noticed numerous “ unexplained ” oblong shapes in the sky along the horizon that appeared to be coming through a hazy mist.

After seeing them, they watched for some time, travelling along the highway and together “debated whether they were clouds, but over time they didn’t disperse as clouds do and were keeping their shape”.

“They seemed to have depth and some kind of solid form,” said Ms Butler who called into our office.

She believes there would have been about 10 to 20 in the sky and they looked like they were hovering in formation just above the horizon.

Incredibly, she captured the images on her camera.

While being some distance from them it was hard to say whether they were all the same size, but they did seem to change in shape a little. “ They seemed to becoming a concaved shape,” she said.

Meanwhile, the pair pulled off into a parking bay for a better chance to see the objects and take the pictures. At this point they noticed they were breaking into two groups and heading in different directions.

“A group was headed in a south- easterly direction and the other south-westerly. They stayed in a formation. They definitely weren’t moving like clouds,” said Ms Butler.

The pair started again on their travels, amazed and intrigued by the experience that had lasted for more than an hour.

“We kept them in sight for as long as we could while staying on the highway,” she said.,

“Whatever it was, they didn’t seem to be in any hurry to leave.”

PHOTO: The mystery objects (circled) in the desert sky.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 03:17:17 pm »

Smiley  I grew up an "agnostic" on the subject of UFO's because my father was such a firm believer in them.  As to what they are and why they're here my Dad's therory is still one that brings a smile to my face.  He believed that "Earth was the "Australia" of the galaxy. The other star systems dump their criminals here to live out their life in exile on this pinal colony... Earth.   His evidence in support of this theory: "Well just look around at all the crime and murder here.  What else could it be?"  I could never argue with him on that account, God rest his soul.  And as to why they don't contact us, well his theory sort of explains that one.  I'm not sure he was right, but as I said it still brings a smile to my face.  And as for UFO's I'm also a believer in the addage, "Where's there's smoke, there's fire" and there sure is a awful lot of smoke on this subject.  Wink 
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: