Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:11:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Business Picking Up For Psychics, Seers, Astrologers

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Business Picking Up For Psychics, Seers, Astrologers  (Read 90 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: May 26, 2009, 08:25:32 am »

Business picking up for psychics, seers, astrologers

By Stephanie Whittaker,
Canwest News Service
May 19, 2009
MONTREAL

— The economy is in tatters. Your job is in peril. Who are you gonna call?

If you’re anything like a growing number of recession-anxious Canadians, you may want to call an intuitive seer, astrologer, palmist or numerologist.

“There’s uncertainty right now and people are looking for certainty,” says Julie Cusmariu, an intuitive consultant and life coach who has seen a 30-per-cent increase in her business.

She is part of a growing segment of life coaches who counsel clients intuitively in a process that operates beyond the linear, rational mind. She holds a bachelor of commerce degree and was working in business when she became interested in alternative therapies.

Her work, she says, “helps others to connect with their sixth sense. It’s a direct knowing without direct experience. It’s beyond the conscious mind.”

Pauline Edward, an astrologer, numerologist and author, has also seen a spike in her business. “When things are good, my business slows down,” she said. “When things are bad, people panic and I have more clients.”

Edward says each person’s situation is dictated by where he or she is astrologically, according to his or her birth chart.

Which means that 2009 might be just the right time for some individuals to start new businesses while others might want to hunker down until their own season rolls around. “People come to me and say things like, ‘Business is slow and things are rough. How long is this going to last?’ It’s like saying, ‘Winter’s coming and I hate winter.’ Well, you have options. You can go south or you can learn to ski or you can hunker down with a good book. What you can’t do is grow tomatoes during the winter.”

Alan Annand, a Vedic astrologer and palmist, has also seen an increase in his business.

“I’ve seen a 20-per-cent uptake in my business since the recession began,” he said.

“I have a lot of entrepreneurs in my clientele and business cycles really matter to them. They’re asking, ‘Should I retrench? Should I shut down completely? Shift my focus? Take on a partner? Change my product line?’”

Others, says Annand, want to know if now is the time to jump into the real estate market. “A financial planner might tell them the recession will last a couple more years so you’ll need an infusion of cash or another business partner. I look at their natal chart. Some charts are very fixed. There are periods in a person’s life. It’s a bit like a weather report. I can see that someone is struggling and has been in a seven-year unfortunate period, but can also see that they’ll start an 18-year productive period.”

Alternately, an astrological chart may presage rougher times ahead, he says. “It may be a good time to throw in the towel now.”

© Copyright (c) Canwest News Service
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 08:27:17 am »

MMMmmmmmmm

Interesting.

At least it's a break from the "Love Business"........
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: