Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:05:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Racist Judgment Of Africa By Moses

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Racist Judgment Of Africa By Moses  (Read 1710 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 10:08:23 pm »

The Ultimate Sin – The Curses of Moses

Moses is so out of control in his legal attack on Africans that he breaks another Egyptian law that Moses, as a judge and prosecutor, should not. Moses broke Principle of Ma’at law #10 – “I have not cursed.”

In Genesis 10, Moses makes reference to his self-construed genealogy of mankind, claiming that all Europeans came from “Japheth,” all Arabs (including the Hebrews, themselves Arabs) came from Shem, and all Africans came from “Cham.” In Genesis 9, Moses curses the descendants of Cham, and thus all Africans, to perpetual slavery at the hands of Europeans (Japheth’s descendants who included the Romans and Greeks) to be assisted by Arabs (Shem’s descendants including the Hebrews).

In this false evidence in the case, Moses utilizes a story of his self-concocted, “Noah,” to illustrate both the Hebrew role in the alleged Egyptian crime against the Hebrews and the alleged Egyptian crime itself extending to the entire African perpetuity.

In the illustrative evidence, Moses concocts a story similar to “Adam & Eve,” where Noah, father to Japheth, Shem, and Cham, consumes fruit in the form of grapes made into wine. Noah becomes drunk, and as in the story of Adam & Eve, he awakes to the realization he is naked. While he is also naked (as were Adam and Eve after consuming the fruit), Cham went and told Shem and Japheth, who covered their father’s nakedness with a cloth. When Noah awoke, Shem and Japheth told Noah that Cham had been ridiculing him and his drunk nakedness.

Noah becomes so furious that gets his revenge on Cham by cursing Cham’s descendants, beginning with Cham’s son Canaan (Genesis 9:25-27 “And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.”)

It should be noted that Moses, as he wrote himself as God in the “Adam & Eve” story, also wrote himself as “Noah”, with the concocted Noah handing out judgments. The proof of this is that Moses wrote himself in Exodus as having had likewise come out of an ark (Exodus 2:3 “And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.”)
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 10:11:40 pm »

Summary – How Can Africans Support Such Racism of Moses?

In the end, it was, in fact, the Europeans who carried out the sentence of Moses upon African people, enslaving them for nearly 400 years, but not before invading and conquering Egypt in 330 BC (Greeks) and 32 BC (Romans).

Is it possible that Moses, after all of his selfishness doomed to death in the wilderness, wrote the legal case against both the Israelites and Africans to justify his taking so many of his own people to their deaths in the wilderness? It is unknown, but almost 3500 years after documenting his false charges and judgments against the Israelites and Africans, African people are still suffering its grievous effects.

Worse for Arab people, look at what joining up with another’s enemy can do to do you, as they eventually turn on you, too. Arabs are suffering the ravages of Europeans, even after the Europeans tired of their terrorism of Africans, having fully conquered Africans with religion. Further, since the Jewish refugees that the British colonized Palestine with after World War II were Ashkenazi Jews (German and Russian Jews), Israel is effectively a European colony in the Middle East. They say that the worse part of putting a curse on someone is that it can backfire on you, as it has the Arab people of Moses.

But more importantly for African people, how can Africans worship God through such religions as Judaism, Islam, and Christianity when its very founder, Moses, and his writings were racist against African people? While it is okay for everyone to worship God the way they see fit, and Arabs should worship God with their heroes, how does an African worship God through a religion that curses them to destruction, even to the last African descendant?

And while Africans may no longer consider it appropriate to worship God through ancient African ways, every African person, whether Cushite Ethiopian, Igbo Nigerian, Pele Liberian, Zulu South Africans, or Africans spread around the world from the African Slave Trade, should at the very least begin to form a direct and personal relationship with God.

I think that would be a very good start.

http://www.cursedbecanaan.com/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 10:12:38 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 12:20:22 am »

Very interesting Bianca, it certainly got the wheels in my head turning, I'll definitely be looking at those passages a little differently form now on.
 The strange thing is that I just happened to be researching this very thing less than a month ago Grin   

It's actually funny when you think about it, just about every major religion today has it's roots in ancient Egypt. as does most of our modern conflicts.   If you ask me this isn't a coincidence, this sounds like it's been planned from the very beginning.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 12:36:31 am »

Moses had a real mental problem didn't he?  What would have happened do you suppose, had he not killed that Egyptian fellow?  He would have become king.  But he had to flee didn't he?  And he tried to get a bunch of people to go with him so he could be THEIR king, but that didn't really work either. 

Most interesting Bianca.  A very different way of looking at the Bible.  Those poor African people.  And the abuse is still perpetuated today.  Along with all the famine and drought over there, it's a wonder there's any African people left at all.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 06:49:38 am »

I am glad you liked it, Q. and Wind.

I was actually hesitant to post it, you know......

I found the 'spelling out' of Egyptian Laws particularly interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 09:28:39 am »

It makes me wonder who the first people might have been to incorporate these laws in the first place.  From what I've been reading lately, man has had the same brain capacity as today ever since he could stand upright, which is about 225,000 years.  I find it strange that it took that long for man to develop into what he is today.  Hundreds of thousands of years, and only in the last say just for fun, 6,000 years, has he accomplished anything supposedly "Big Time".  I say 6000 years to cover the time the pyramids were supposedly built!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 09:52:11 am »

QUOTE:

"From what I've been reading lately........"

Frankly, Q., from what I have been reading over a few years, we have NO idea how many civilizations

HAVE COME AND GONE WITHOUT A TRACE.....
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 10:00:20 am »

It makes me wonder who the first people might have been to incorporate these laws in the first place.  From what I've been reading lately, man has had the same brain capacity as today ever since he could stand upright, which is about 225,000 years.  I find it strange that it took that long for man to develop into what he is today.  Hundreds of thousands of years, and only in the last say just for fun, 6,000 years, has he accomplished anything supposedly "Big Time".  I say 6000 years to cover the time the pyramids were supposedly built!

Qoais I feel that those laws can be broken down into a few simple concepts, kind of like how Moses broke them down into the famous ten.  These concepts such as not killing, not taking what’s not yours and so on I believe are hardwired into the human sub-consciousness and have been with us since the very beginning, (That is if there was a beginning Wink)
From birth we seem to know what's right and what’s wrong, we just need a little coaxing from our parents to actually choose what we already know is right.
Yes we knew these laws all along, it just took a while until someone actually wrote them down.

Too bad Moses didn’t follow his own laws, if he had of, centuries of needless death and wars might have been avoided.  
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 10:01:34 am by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 10:05:11 am »

'Too bad Moses didn’t follow his own laws, if he had of, centuries of needless death and wars might have been avoided."

True!!

That's why I always say that when I reincarnate

The Three Abramic Religions

Will be nothing but a 'Bad Memory'
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 10:11:50 am »

BTW, when I googled the title, since the link takes one nowhere except for the article, I came up
with a whole slew of other related items. 

Seems like Moses 'impersonated' Noah....

See what you think:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cursed+be+canaan&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 10:18:35 am »

BTW, when I googled the title, since the link takes one nowhere except for the article, I came up
with a whole slew of other related items. 

Seems like Moses 'impersonated' Noah....

See what you think:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cursed+be+canaan&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

I would say that's a very strong possibility Bianca.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 10:26:19 am »

I agree that we're hard wired with right and wrong.  I'm sure parents have been teaching their chilren since time immemorial and just because it wasn't written down before, doesn't mean it didn't exist.  It's like what we call "nature" in animals isn't it?  Instinct.  Well it's instinct in us too - however and whenever it got there.  I think the same as you Wind, that a lot of those laws are repetitive and can be broken down into the 10 quite satisfactorily.  I also think other civilizations have come and gone and we don't know about them because they're "under" the ground now, what with all the cataclysmic happenings and the tectonic plates subducting underneath each other.  Like if we could turn the world inside-out - they'd be back on top again and WE would be underneath!!  Lost forever.

I wonder how history would have been written if Moses had become king?  I think he already had a problem in that he thought his God would not want the people to find food when they were starving - even if it WAS in Egypt.  There is nothing wrong with honest labor and getting paid for labor with food was a good thing back then.  They weren't slaves, if they were getting paid so I don't know why he would think God would be angry if they worked for their food.  
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 10:32:12 am »

That's too much to read!  Clue me in as to what makes you think Moses impersonated Noah.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2009, 10:42:21 am »

LOL, Q.!

Give me a bit of time and I'll reprint here anything worthwhile.
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2009, 01:00:45 pm »

That's too much to read!  Clue me in as to what makes you think Moses impersonated Noah.

I think that the titles themselves give it away Grin

WHY DID NOAH CURSE CANAAN?

The Racist Judgment of Africa by Moses

The Curse of Canaan, A Demonology of History

Curse of Ham or Canaan | Learn The Bible

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: