Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:02:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Racist Judgment Of Africa By Moses

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Racist Judgment Of Africa By Moses  (Read 1700 times)
Wind

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 10:00:20 am »

It makes me wonder who the first people might have been to incorporate these laws in the first place.  From what I've been reading lately, man has had the same brain capacity as today ever since he could stand upright, which is about 225,000 years.  I find it strange that it took that long for man to develop into what he is today.  Hundreds of thousands of years, and only in the last say just for fun, 6,000 years, has he accomplished anything supposedly "Big Time".  I say 6000 years to cover the time the pyramids were supposedly built!

Qoais I feel that those laws can be broken down into a few simple concepts, kind of like how Moses broke them down into the famous ten.  These concepts such as not killing, not taking what’s not yours and so on I believe are hardwired into the human sub-consciousness and have been with us since the very beginning, (That is if there was a beginning Wink)
From birth we seem to know what's right and what’s wrong, we just need a little coaxing from our parents to actually choose what we already know is right.
Yes we knew these laws all along, it just took a while until someone actually wrote them down.

Too bad Moses didn’t follow his own laws, if he had of, centuries of needless death and wars might have been avoided.  
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 10:01:34 am by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: