Atlantis Online
August 13, 2020, 09:58:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

JFK, Chiron And The Wound That Never Heals: America's Turning Point

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JFK, Chiron And The Wound That Never Heals: America's Turning Point  (Read 487 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: May 25, 2009, 08:55:24 pm »

The Assassination of the President

In astrological circles, the birthchart for the assassination of JFK has been studied meticulously--particularly back in the 1970s, when I first began my professional work in the field. One of the most astounding features of this map is the Pythagorean Figure or Triangle (3-4-5 triangle)--composed of Jupiter at 9+ Aries, Uranus at 9+ Virgo and Mercury at 9+ Sagittarius!

Now remember earlier in this article I mentioned the power of these three planets at JFK's birth? Think about it! The President goes on a long trip (Jupiter) and as he is riding in a motorcade (Mercury), shots ring out in shocking (Uranus) fashion and he is gunned down, presumably by one or more marksmen with rifles (Uranus).

The great astrologer Barbara Watters referred to Mars as ruling knives, Uranus as ruling guns and Pluto as ruling bombs. If Lee Harvey Oswald was involved, as a lone, eccentric marksman, firing from the Texas School Book Depository, he would certainly have fulfilled the "Uranus role" in this horrible astrological equation.

To this day, we don't really know what happened in Dallas and we also don't have a clear meaning--astrologically--for a precise (and I mean just about totally precise!) Pythagorean Triangle! But perhaps during 2000--83 years after JFK's birth--we will find some answers.

As I wrote in one of our issues in 1997, I discovered a few years ago that due to peculiarities in Jupiter's orbit, it returns EXACTLY, day-by-day, zodiacally, to where it was 83 years before. Thus, years separated by 83 years, seem to have an historical parallel or link because Jupiter is "re-tracing" his zodiacal footsteps from where he was 83 years before. In this context, 2000 is a reflection of 1917, the year JFK was born. Oddly enough, I forgot about this when I decided to write this article and make it the cover story! I also forgot about the fact that Jupiter and Saturn will unite on May 28, 2000--which is, within one day, the 83rd anniversary of the birth of JFK!

And in an extraordinary "repeat of zodiacal history," the same Jupiter-Uranus square (from Taurus to Aquarius) that occurred when JFK was born in May 1917 is happening again in May 2000! Perhaps this will give researchers and students of the JFK Assassination and the President's life and work a chance to understand much more about his meaning to the nation, the world and humanity.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: