Atlantis Online
October 25, 2020, 11:22:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

JFK, Chiron And The Wound That Never Heals: America's Turning Point

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JFK, Chiron And The Wound That Never Heals: America's Turning Point  (Read 503 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: May 25, 2009, 08:52:04 pm »

How Chiron Fits into This Story

We have printed many articles in Welcome to Planet Earth on the power of Chiron, a cometary body first discovered on Nov. 1, 1977 by astronomer Charles Kowal in Pasadena, CA. [Note: Please see page 40 of this edition for a column on the meaning of Chiron.] Chiron has many meanings, but a few of the essential ones are the maverick, the outsider, twilight zones of strange time, wounds, pains, and wounds that never really heal. This last theme has to do with Chiron himself, the mythological Centaur, being a great healer in the ancient Greek myths.

Chiron was an immortal, being born from godly heritage, but he was struck accidentally by a poisoned arrow from Hercules, one of his students. He was painfully wounded, but couldn't die, because he was an immortal! However, eventually, to bail him out from his suffering, an "exchange" was created and he swapped positions with Prometheus, who was having his liver devoured daily by an eagle or Griffin, for his stealing fire from the gods for the benefit of humanity! In essence, Chiron was able to give up his immortality and finally was placed into the sky by Zeus, as the legend goes, as the Constellation of Centaurus.

In doing research on Chiron many years ago, I decided to create an hypothesis and then see if it worked out. My hypothesis was that the major events of the 20th century should have very strong Chiron emphasis, perhaps Chiron stationary, because when the big happenings in the world occur, people are thrown out of their ordinary, day-to-day, "chronological" (Saturn-based) time rhythms and tossed into a twilight zone or "chirological" (Chiron-based) experience--very weird and strange.

It's important to note that I created my list first--without knowing where Chiron was at those times and not looking at a Chiron ephemeris. I remember marking down on my list 4 top events of the 20th century in the following order: the assassination of JFK (Nov. 22, 1963); the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand, the spark that ignited World War I (June 28, 1914); the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor (Dec. 7, 1941) and landing a man on the Moon (July 20, 1969).

With the last three events, Chiron was stationary within a week to 10 days of the event. Therefore, Chiron was barely moving, creating a strange sense of time and space for humanity on Planet Earth. But I was in for a shock when I turned to the Chiron ephemeris and looked at November 22, 1963. Chiron was totally motionless that very day, no orb whatsoever, at 10+ Pisces! The Chiron principles--of pains, wounds, twilight zones, mavericks and keys that unlock doors to higher realms of consciousness--were fully and powerfully at work on November 22, 1963.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: