Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:26:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Cheney Corroborates His Early Arrival In The Bunker On 9/11

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheney Corroborates His Early Arrival In The Bunker On 9/11  (Read 336 times)
Quest4Truth

« on: May 24, 2009, 11:08:04 pm »

Cheney Corroborates His Early Arrival In The Bunker On 9/11
http://911truth.org/article.php?story=20090522200605143

May 22, 2009
Peter Dale Scott
911Truth.org

Here is an excerpt from the text of what Cheney said at the American Enterprise Institute on May 21, 2009:

"For me, one of the defining experiences was the morning of 9/11 itself. As you might recall, I was in my office in that first hour, when radar caught sight of an airliner heading toward the White House at 500 miles an hour. That was Flight 77, the one that ended up hitting the Pentagon. With the plane still inbound, Secret Service agents came into my office and said we had to leave, now. A few moments later I found myself in a fortified White House command post somewhere down below.

There in the bunker came the reports and images that so many Americans remember from that day - word of the crash in Pennsylvania, the final phone calls from hijacked planes, the final horror for those who jumped to their death to escape burning alive. In the years since, I've heard occasional speculation that I'm a different man after 9/11. I wouldn't say that. But I'll freely admit that watching a coordinated, devastating attack on our country from an underground bunker at the White House can affect how you view your responsibilities."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Quest4Truth

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 11:08:37 pm »

-- http://www.realclearpolitics.com/printpage/?url=http://www.realclearpolitics (Emphasis added)

The first radar sighting of a plane approaching Washington was at 9:21 AM. In other words Cheney has confirmed his first account (and ours) that he was taken from his office earlier than 9:36 AM (as claimed in the 9/11 Report, p. 39), and first arrived in the bunker much earlier than "shortly before 10:00; perhaps at 9:58" (9/11 Report, p. 40, citing Cheney interview with Newsweek, November 19, 2001). There were of course no images to watch for some time from the crash in Pennsylvania, as opposed to the Pentagon.

What Cheney said yesterday adds nothing to his first account on September 16, 2001, but clearly discredits his second conflicting account for Newsweek two months later. (Cf. Peter Dale Scott, The Road to 9/11, 197-98, 200-01).
Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 11:12:27 pm »

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

Official version of events a conspiracy theory, says drills were cover for attacks

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | April 4 2006

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project and was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After Bowman realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as an aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned against it.

Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 11:12:52 pm »

In an interview with The Alex Jones Show aired nationally on the GCN Radio Network, Bowman (pictured below) stated that at the bare minimum if Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved in 9/11 then the government stood down and allowed the attacks to happen. He said it is plausible that the entire chain of military command were unaware of what was taking place and were used as tools by the people pulling the strings behind the attack.
Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 11:13:31 pm »

Bowman outlined how the drills on the morning of 9/11 that simulated planes crashing into buildings on the east coast were used as a cover to dupe unwitting air defense personnel into not responding quickly enough to stop the attack.

"The exercises that went on that morning simulating the exact kind of thing that was happening so confused the people in the FAA and NORAD....that they didn't they didn't know what was real and what was part of the exercise," said Bowman

"I think the people who planned and carried out those exercises, they're the ones that should be the object of investigation."

Asked if he could name a prime suspect who was the likely architect behind the attacks, Bowman stated, "If I had to narrow it down to one person....I think my prime suspect would be Dick Cheney."

Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 11:13:55 pm »

Bowman said that privately his military fighter pilot peers and colleagues did not disagree with his sentiments about the real story behind 9/11.

Bowman agreed that the US was in danger of slipping into a dictatorship and stated, "I think there's been nothing closer to fascism than what we've seen lately from this government."

Bowman slammed the Patriot Act as having, "Done more to destroy the rights of Americans than all of our enemies combined."

Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 11:14:33 pm »

Bowman trashed the 9/11 Commission as a politically motivated cover-up with abounding conflicts of interest, charging, "The 9/11 Commission omitted anything that might be the least bit suspicious or embarrassing or in any way detract from the official conspiracy so it was a total whitewash."

"There needs to be a true investigation, not the kind of sham investigations we have had with the 9/11 omission and all the rest of that junk," said Bowman.

Asked if the perpetrators of 9/11 were preparing to stage another false-flag attack to reinvigorate their agenda Bowman agreed that, "I can see that and I hope they can't pull it off, I hope they are prevented from pulling it off but I know darn good and well they'd like to have another one."

Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 11:15:00 pm »

A mainstay of the attack pieces against Charlie Sheen have been that he is not credible enough to speak on the topic of 9/11. These charges are ridiculed by the fact that Sheen is an expert on 9/11 who spends hours a day meticulously researching the topic, something that the attack dogs have failed to do, aiming their comments solely at Sheen's personal life and ignoring his invitation to challenge him on the facts.

In addition, from the very start we have put forth eminently credible individuals only for them to be ignored by the establishment media. Physics Professors, former White House advisors and CIA analysts, the father of Reaganomics, German Defense Ministers and Bush's former Secretary of the Treasury, have all gone public on 9/11 but have been uniformly ignored by the majority of the establishment press.

Will Robert Bowman also be blackballed as the mainstream continue to misrepresent the 9/11 truth movement as an occupation of the fringe minority?

Bowman is currently running for Congress in Florida's 15th District.

---------------------------------

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/040406mainsuspect.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 11:15:18 pm »

911 Commission - Trans. Sec Norman Mineta Testimony
Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 11:17:16 pm »

Bush is a liar whenever he mentions the attacks of 9/11.

Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 11:17:40 pm »

Evidence of Revision (5 of 6) : RFK assassination, MK ULTRA
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8273110340777778333
Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 11:18:41 pm »

"There will come a day when you will HAVE TO accept the official story!"

Sound like a threat..?
Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 11:19:13 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=61FAE8BE7EB98192

damning evidence for a corporate criminal case.
Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 11:19:41 pm »

9/11 was an Inside Job:
Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009, 11:20:30 pm »

Dr. Steven Jones's new YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrStevenJonesLecture
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print