Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:37:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Russian Pilot Making Photos 9/11 Flying Above NYC

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Pilot Making Photos 9/11 Flying Above NYC  (Read 369 times)
Scorpio

« on: May 23, 2009, 06:21:27 pm »

The head of the NY flight control center, Mike McCormick, later told CNN that he saw the burning WTC live on TV, he said, “Probably one of the most difficult moments of my life was the 11 minutes from the point I watched that aircraft, when we first lost communications until the point that aircraft hit the World Trade Center. For those 11 minutes, I knew, we knew, what was going to happen, and that was difficult.”.

This means that he decided at 8:52 a.m. that Flight 175 had been hijacked and was on a suicide run to New York City. Still, according to the 9/11 Commission, NORAD was not informed until after 175 had crashed.

With all this in mind why was the Russian Cessna pilot, and presumably others that were airborne, allowed to keep flying a course directly towards the twin towers? All the time this pilot got closer it was known that flight 11 was missing, a plane (which some had said was a cessna) had crashed into the North Tower and 175 was hijacked and heading towards New York.

You'd think he would have been told in no uncertain terms to stay the hell away from the area, but no, he was allowed to fly directly toward the towers and pass within a few hundred feet without incident.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: