Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:32:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NEW Video: CNN on 9/11 - Aaron Brown - WTC7

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Video: CNN on 9/11 - Aaron Brown - WTC7  (Read 190 times)
911Truth

« on: May 23, 2009, 03:35:51 pm »

The "predictive" collapse of WTC 7 like you've never seen before:

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

911Truth

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 03:36:48 pm »

From Noel on Prisonplanet:

Rummaging through an old box of VHS tapes that have been in storage for years, I came across one of the two tapes I had running on my VCR (remember those?) on 9/11.

This is CNN footage around when Aaron Brown first mentions that WTC7 "has collapsed or is in the process of collapsing". I then fast forward the videotape about a minute and a half in, and then just let it fast-forward until it gets to the ACTUAL collapse. I threw in some Alter Bridge to keep you company while you watch the fast-forwarding video.

A few things to look out for while watching the video during the fast-forward: About 3:00 in (or 23m on the videotape)they show one of the towers collapsing....pay attention how SMOOTH it is in fast-forward (nothing collapsing naturally is particularly "smooth".....). Also, notice the insane amount of raging smoke coming out the bottom level of WTC7. In regular time it just looks like smoldering flames....not really unusual....sped up it looks a lot different.

Now, to a real telling piece that escaped everyone's notice. Tom Clancy. Oh, Tom Clancy, what did you know? Pay attention to his eyes and count from that time until you see WTC7. When he glanced over, 7 had JUST FINISHED collapsing (count it off, he was glancing at a side monitor), then he gets all happy and jubilant (what the hell?). Tom Clancy, BUSTED!

Report Spam   Logged
911Truth

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 03:39:06 pm »

Profile: Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy was a participant or observer in the following events:
April, 1976: Church Committee Reports on Domestic Surveillance and Other Illegal Activities by US Intelligence Agencies 

Senator Frank Church. [Source: Wally McNamee / Corbis]A Senate committee tasked to investigate the activities of US intelligence organizations finds a plethora of abuses and criminal behaviors, and recommends strict legal restraints and firm Congressional oversight. The “Church Committee,” chaired by Senator Frank Church (D-ID), a former Army intelligence officer with a strong understanding of the necessity for intelligence-gathering, notes in its final report that the CIA in particular had been overly cooperative with the Nixon administration in spying on US citizens for political purposes (see December 21, 1974); US intelligence agencies had also gone beyond the law in assassination attempts on foreign government officials in, among other places, Africa, Latin America, and Vietnam. Church himself accused the CIA of providing the White House with what, in essence, is a “private army,” outside of Congressional oversight and control, and called the CIA a “rogue elephant rampaging out of control.” The committee will reveal the existence of hitherto-unsuspected operations such as HT Lingual, which had CIA agents secretly opening and reading US citizens’ international mail, and other operations which included secret, unauthorized wiretaps, dossier compilations, and even medical experiments. For himself, Church, the former intelligence officer, concluded that the CIA should conduct covert operations only “in a national emergency or in cases where intervention is clearly in tune with our traditional principles,” and restrain the CIA from intervening in the affairs of third-world nations without oversight or consequence. CIA director William Colby is somewhat of an unlikely ally to Church; although he does not fully cooperate with either the Church or Pike commissions, he feels that the CIA’s image is badly in need of rehabilitation. Indeed, Colby later writes, “I believed that Congress was within its constitutional rights to undertake a long-overdue and thoroughgoing review of the agency and the intelligence community. I did not share the view that intelligence was solely a function of the Executive Branch and must be protected from Congressional prying. Quite the contrary.” Conservatives later blame the Church Commission for “betray[ing] CIA agents and operations,” in the words of American Spectator editor R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr, referencing the 1975 assassination of CIA station chief Richard Welch in Greece. The chief counsel of the Church Committee accuses CIA defenders and other conservatives of “danc[ing] on the grave of Richard Welch in the most cynical way.” It is documented fact that the Church Commission exposed no agents and no operations, and compromised no sources; even Colby’s successor, George H.W. Bush, later admits that Welch’s death had nothing to do with the Church Committee. (In 1980, Church will lose re-election to the Senate in part because of accusations of his committee’s responsibility for Welch’s death by his Republican opponent, Jim McClure.) [American Prospect, 11/5/2001; History Matters Archive, 3/27/2002; Assassination Archives and Research Center, 11/23/2002]

Report Spam   Logged
911Truth

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 03:39:27 pm »

Final Report Excoriates CIA - The Committee’s final report concludes, “Domestic intelligence activity has threatened and undermined the Constitutional rights of Americans to free speech, association and privacy. It has done so primarily because the Constitutional system for checking abuse of power has not been applied.” The report is particularly critical of the CIA’s successful, and clandestine, manipulation of the US media. It observes: “The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda. These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets.” The report identifies over 50 US journalists directly employed by the CIA, along with many others who were affiliated and paid by the CIA, and reveals the CIA’s policy to have “their” journalists and authors publish CIA-approved information, and disinformation, overseas in order to get that material disseminated in the United States. The report quotes the CIA’s Chief of the Covert Action Staff as writing, “Get books published or distributed abroad without revealing any US influence, by covertly subsidizing foreign publicans or booksellers.…Get books published for operational reasons, regardless of commercial viability.…The advantage of our direct contact with the author is that we can acquaint him in great detail with our intentions; that we can provide him with whatever material we want him to include and that we can check the manuscript at every stage…. [The agency] must make sure the actual manuscript will correspond with our operational and propagandistic intention.” The report finds that over 1,000 books were either published, subsidized, or sponsored by the CIA by the end of 1967; all of these books were published in the US either in their original form or excerpted in US magazines and newspapers. “In examining the CIA’s past and present use of the US media,” the report observes, “the Committee finds two reasons for concern. The first is the potential, inherent in covert media operations, for manipulating or incidentally misleading the American public. The second is the damage to the credibility and independence of a free press which may be caused by covert relationships with the US journalists and media organizations.”
Report Spam   Logged
911Truth

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 03:39:46 pm »

CIA Withheld Info on Kennedy Assassination, Castro Plots, King Surveillance - The committee also finds that the CIA withheld critical information about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy from the Warren Commission, information about government assassination plots against Fidel Castro of Cuba (see, e.g., November 20, 1975, Early 1961-June 1965, March 1960-August 1960, and Early 1963); and that the FBI had conducted a counter-intelligence program (COINTELPRO) against Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. Mafia boss Sam Giancana was slated to testify before the committee about his organization’s ties to the CIA, but before he could testify, he was murdered in his home—including having six bullet wounds in a circle around his mouth. Another committee witness, union leader Jimmy Hoffa, disappeared before he could testify. Hoffa’s body has never been found. Mafia hitman Johnny Roselli was murdered before he could testify before the committee: in September 1976, the Washington Post will print excerpts from Roselli’s last interview, with journalist Jack Anderson, before his death; Anderson will write, “When [Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey] Oswald was picked up, the underworld conspirators feared he would crack and disclose information that might lead to them. This almost certainly would have brought a massive US crackdown on the Mafia. So Jack Ruby was ordered to eliminate Oswald.” (Anderson’s contention has not been proven.) The murders of Giancana and Roselli, and the disappearance and apparent murder of Hoffa, will lead to an inconclusive investigation by the House of the assassinations of Kennedy and King. [Spartacus Educational, 12/18/2002]
Report Spam   Logged
911Truth

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 03:40:18 pm »

Leads to FISA - The findings of the Church Committee will inspire the passage of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) (see 1978), and the standing committees on intelligence in the House and Senate. [Assassination Archives and Research Center, 11/23/2002]
Simultaneous Investigation in House - The Church Committee operates alongside another investigative body in the House of Representatives, the Pike Committee (see January 29, 1976).
Church Committee Smeared After 9/11 - After the 9/11 attacks, conservative critics will once again bash the Church Committee; former Secretary of State James Baker will say within hours of the attacks that the Church report had caused the US to “unilaterally disarm in terms of our intelligence capabilities,” a sentiment echoed by the editorial writers of the Wall Street Journal, who will observe that the opening of the Church hearings was “the moment that our nation moved from an intelligence to anti-intelligence footing.” Perhaps the harshest criticism will come from conservative novelist and military historian Tom Clancy, who will say, “The CIA was gutted by people on the political left who don’t like intelligence operations. And as a result of that, as an indirect result of that, we’ve lost 5,000 citizens last week.” [Gerald K. Haines, 1/20/2003]
Entity Tags: Washington Post, Tom Clancy, William Colby, Southern Christian Leadership Conference, R. Emmett Tyrrell, Richard M. Nixon, HT Lingual, George Herbert Walker Bush, Jack Anderson, Frank Church, Church Committee, Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Sam Giancana, Jack Ruby, James R. Hoffa, Pike Committee, Martin Luther King, Jr., James A. Baker, Lee Harvey Oswald, John F. Kennedy, Jim McClure, Johnny Roselli, Warren Commission
Timeline Tags: Civil Liberties
http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=tom_clancy_1
Report Spam   Logged
911Truth

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 03:41:02 pm »

Yup, CNN was evidently notified before even the BBC. So where is this information coming from? When Guilani testified at the 9/11 commission he said no one knew the buildings would collapse, and NIST said it too.(In regards to the twin towers) But someone did know. Why is this person a secret? It seems that this genius should be proud of how right they were. The firefighters were warned to get out of the twin towers before they collapsed. Of course the warning was about 30 seconds before they did. Looking at a few statements from the firefighters paints an interesting story. These statements were kept from the public (along with some more very very interesting ones,) and the only reason they were finally released was due to a lawsuit from the NY Times..so the Press do have their moments...The statements from
EMT Zarrillo, Chief Peruggia, and firefighter MOSIELLO.....From these statements it's obvious the last thing in the world these firefighters expected was the buildings to collapse, but someone knew they would....

EMT Zarrillo....
At that time we had received a page per Chief Peruggia to go into OEM at No. 7 World Trade and activate our post in OEM. Captain Nahmod and I were running down Vesey Street stepping over airplane pieces, several bodies and
what not...... Maybe five, ten minutes, not even ten minutes
later, a rep from OEM came into the main room and said
we need to evacuate the building; there's a third plane
inbound........we made it down to the lobby of the building, street level, met up with Chief Peruggia in the lobby of the building. He said that there was no third plane but we needed to re-establish OEM right there so we can coordinate what was going on. He had already been to the command post, so he told us, and he was trying to release people back to be operational.

Again, times are a little fuzzy initially for me. A few minutes later, John came to me and said you need to go find Chief Ganci and relay the following
message: that the buildings have been compromised, we need to evacuate, they're going to collapse. I said okay. I went down Vesey Street towards West.

...I mentioned to the EMS people there, again, not knowing who they were, I said you need to get away from here, the building might collapse, we need to leave this spot......

As I was walking towards the Fire command post, I found Steve Mosiello. I said, Steve, where's the boss? I have to give him a message. He said, well, what's the message? I said the buildings are going to collapse; we need to evac everybody out. With a very confused look he said who told you that? I said I was just with John at OEM. OEM says the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get out.....

He said, hey, Pete, we got a message that the buildings are going to collapse. His reply was who the f*ck told you that? Then Steve brought me in and with Chief Ganci, Commissioner Feehan, Steve, I believe Chief Turi was initially there, I said, listen, I was just at OEM. The message I was given was that the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get our people out. At that moment, this thunderous, rolling roar came down and that's when the building came down, the first tower came down.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110160.PDF
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 03:43:42 pm by 911Truth » Report Spam   Logged
911Truth

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 03:41:40 pm »

Why did Perrugia tell Zarrillo this? Because someone told him....

Perrugia...
At that point Chief Ganci placed his hand on my shoulder and told me that I should be careful walking over there because there was stuff falling off the building. I told him not to worry about it. I was a big boy.........

I reached 7 World Trade Center.......I questioned as to what the nature of the
evacuation was. I was told that it was not because of what was occurring across the street. No one feared that the building was in any danger as a result of two
airplane attacks and subsequent fires, but that there were reports of a third plane that had been hijacked..........

I was in a discussion with Mr. Rotanz and I believe it was a representative from the Department of Buildings, but I'm not sure. Some engineer type person, and several of us were huddled talking in the lobby and it was brought to my attention, it was believed that the structural damage that was suffered to the towers was quite significant and they were very confident that the building's stability was compromised and they felt that the north tower was in danger of a near imminent collapse. I grabbed EMT Zarrillo, I advised him of that information. I told him he was to proceed immediately to the command post where Chief Ganci was located. Told him where it was across the street from number 1 World Trade Center. I told him "You see Chief Ganci and Chief Ganci only. Provide him with the information that the building integrity is severely compromised and they believe the building is in danger of imminent collapse." So, he left off in that direction.
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110160.PDF

Report Spam   Logged
911Truth

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 03:41:58 pm »

MOSIELLO....
Richie Zarillo, who works with EMS -- I believe he's an OEM liaison -- came running up to me. I was not on the ramp at this time. I was like almost at the sidewalk location.

He said Steve, where's the Chief? I have to tell him, you know -- I said tell him
what, Richie? These buildings are in imminent danger of collapse. I said how do you know that, you know? So he ran with me. I ran over and grabbed Chief Ganci and said Chief, these buildings are in imminent danger of collapse. He
looked up at me --
Q. Had the second plane hit at this point?
A. Yes, yes, the second plane hit. We saw the second plane hit.............People actually saw the plane. You heard it, the closer it got. It just got louder
and louder....And he just came in and put the plane into the building........Richie Zarillo came up to me. I'll go back to that. He said that these buildings are
in imminent danger of collapse. I went right up to the Chief because I was a few steps away. I said Chief, these buildings are in imminent danger of collapse. And he said to me who would would tell you something like that? And he looked at me and he had that determined -- I have to say probably scared look on his face, who would tell you something like that. I said Richie, come over here and tell the Chief what you just told me. He got the words out of his mouth. I think it was maybe 25, 30 seconds later, maybe, the building came down.
Q. Did Zarillo ever say what he based that opinion on?
A. I believe the Chief said where did he get that from? He said from OEM. We were trying to determine exactly how he got it. In retrospect , how did he get it? He was walking towards us. Was he coming towards us anyway and he got it over his radio? I think he told me he got it from Peruggia.......So at that point the building comes down. I believe Chief Ganci said what the hell's this or what the f**k is this, looked up, and then we all just bailed out simultaneously into garages.
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110141.PDF

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: