Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:59:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

An Atlantic Ocean-Based Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Atlantic Ocean-Based Atlantis  (Read 3050 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: June 05, 2007, 12:42:59 pm »

DEAR DHill,

I told you even by private message that Atlantis was not in the Atlantic nor Mediterranean, simply because Plato in a poem said that "Atlantis was in that extreme part of the Atlantic-Ocean that was narrow as a harbour, a SEA-Arm named the Atlantic SEA, or SEA-of-ATLAS, thus NOT an Ocean named"Atlantic", only that narrow part at which 'extremity'lay Atlantis-Isle.

From which, an unobstructed view of the Ocean was not visisble.

Atlantis-isle was on the Brink of TWO Sea-Bodies the Socalled"Atlantic(= SEA, =not the name of the OCEAN.) and the Mediaterranean, or in egyptian-jargon, not the RED but the "GREEN' Sea.

My contention was that this is ADEN in the Gulf-of-Aden"(= a SEA-Branche !)

Can you give any comment why Aden could not be Atlantis, from what I wrote to you earlier ?? 

THANK YOU   Sincerely  :"BlueHue" Sad = Sad
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:26:09 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 07:02:36 pm »

DHill:

Stunning work, as usual.  Thank you.

Love and Peace,
B
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Devlin
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 10:52:43 pm »

DEAR DHill,

I told you even by private message that Atlantis was not in the Atlantic nor Mediterranean, simply because Plato in a poem said that "Atlantis was in that extreme part of the Atlantic-Ocean that was a SEA-Arm named the Atlantic SEA, from which the Ocean waqs not visisble

My contention was that this is ADEN in the Gulf-of-Aden"(= a SEA-Branche !)

Can you give any comment why Aden could not be Atlantis, from what I wrote to you earlier ??   THANK YOU   Sincerely  :"BlueHue" Sad=:(

I would actually like to be the one to take you up on that.  There is a common misconception among those searching for Atlantis that all they have to do is get past the Pillars of Hercules reference and the reference to the okeanous (ocean) and they can set it anywhere they damn well please.

That simply isn't the case.  Let's look at the passages pertinent to Atlantis in both Timaeus and Critias and see how open one or any of them are to interpretation:

From Timaeus:

Many great and wonderful deeds are recorded of your state in our histories. But one of them exceeds all the rest in greatness and valour. For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean,

As I cited in another thread, the Atlantic Ocean was first referred to by Herodotus, who wrote earlier than Plato. We know that there were records of two Phoencian voyages prior to Solon's visit (Hanno's voyage and the voyage ordered by the Pharoah Necho - proving that the Egyptians knew of the Atlantic, which they referred to incidentally as "the western ocean."

for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles;

All the references of the ancients to the Pillars that I can see refer to the common Straits of Gibraltar. I have heard reference to them being anywhere from Egypt to Turkey, there may be other "pillars," but none relate to the Pillars of Hercules, the actual myth (distinctive to Gibraltar) being that Hercules split the pillars of Gibraltar open, and then the Atlantic Ocean came flooding in.

the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea,

This is about as clear a geographic description to the Med and it's relationship to the Atlantic as once can find, and it shows how well the Greeks knew their local geography.  Forget the references to the pillars, explain how they could be so "spot on" if the location was meant to be anywhere else.

and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent. Now in this island of Atlantis there was a great and wonderful empire which had rule over the whole island and several others, and over parts of the continent, and, furthermore, the men of Atlantis had subjected the parts of Libya within the columns of Heracles as far as Egypt, and of Europe as far as Tyrrhenia.

The empire (originating in the Atlantic) seems to spread over, west to east, within the Pillars. It is consistent with an Atlantic Ocean-based Atlantis, and we would describe the territories from a different geographic orientation if it were not.

This vast power, gathered into one, endeavoured to subdue at a blow our country and yours and the whole of the region within the straits; and then, Solon, your country shone forth, in the excellence of her virtue and strength, among all mankind. She was pre-eminent in courage and military skill, and was the leader of the Hellenes. And when the rest fell off from her, being compelled to stand alone, after having undergone the very extremity of danger, she defeated and triumphed over the invaders, and preserved from slavery those who were not yet subjugated, and generously liberated all the rest of us who dwell within the pillars. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea. For which reason the sea in those parts is impassable and impenetrable, because there is a shoal of mud in the way; and this was caused by the subsidence of the island.

The distinction, "within the pillars," by neccessity means that Atlantis was someplace without.
Report Spam   Logged
Devlin
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:53:38 pm »

From Critias:

Let me begin by observing first of all, that nine thousand was the sum of years which had elapsed since the war which was said to have taken place between those who dwelt outside the Pillars of Heracles and all who dwelt within them;

Critias was suggested to be written five years after Timaeus (ample time to correct any misconceptions in the earlier dialogue. As we can see, he does not.

this war I am going to describe. Of the combatants on the one side, the city of Athens was reported to have been the leader and to have fought out the war; the combatants on the other side were commanded by the kings of Atlantis, which, as was saying, was an island greater in extent than Libya and Asia, and when afterwards sunk by an earthquake, became an impassable barrier of mud to voyagers sailing from hence to any part of the ocean.

Again, Plato refers to the barrier being in the "ocean."

And he named them all; the eldest, who was the first king, he named Atlas, and after him the whole island and the ocean were called Atlantic.

Atlantic Ocean, the "Sea of Atlas," once again, named by Herodotus prior to Plato's writing.

To his twin brother, who was born after him, and obtained as his lot the extremity of the island towards the Pillars of Heracles, facing the country which is now called the region of Gades in that part of the world,

For what it is worth, almost all scholars agree that Gades is the city buried in Spain. Setting the country near Spain once again gives Atlantis a fixed geographic position, "facing" or in proximity to Gades.

he gave the name which in the Hellenic language is Eumelus, in the language of the country which is named after him, Gadeirus. Of the second pair of twins he called one Ampheres, and the other Evaemon. To the elder of the third pair of twins he gave the name Mneseus, and Autochthon to the one who followed him. Of the fourth pair of twins he called the elder Elasippus, and the younger Mestor. And of the fifth pair he gave to the elder the name of Azaes, and to the younger that of Diaprepes. All these and their descendants for many generations were the inhabitants and rulers of divers islands in the open sea; and also, as has been already said, they held sway in our direction over the country within the Pillars as far as Egypt and Tyrrhenia.

Again, the orientation of the empire is from west to east, with Atlantis based outside the pillars, someplace, and Atlantis also had the rule over the islands in the Atlantic as well, presumably Cape Verde, the Canaries and Madeirus (depending on where Atlantis was).

Report Spam   Logged
Devlin
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 10:57:21 pm »

Most posters (like yourself, Bluehue) claim that Plato either made an error or was misinterepreted.

And yet, as we can see from the vast amount of references to the Atlantic Ocean, the Pillars of Hercules, and the geography of the Mediterranean, he could have gotten one wrong, however, he could not have been mistaken on all of them.

And we must also keep in mind just what the Greeks knew of their world at that time and their awareness of science - both far more than people like to give them credit for.  It is perfectly clear that there could have been no mistake.
Report Spam   Logged
dhill757
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 03:41:59 am »

DHill:

Stunning work, as usual.  Thank you.

Love and Peace,
B

You're welcome, Bianca, and, once again, thanks for the compliment!

I have actually been of the opinion that volcanism is what played a big role in the destruction of Atlantis, and have been for the last couple of years.  It is true that Plato does not mentiona volcano, but given the past behavior of the planet (when it comes to volcanic eruptions), the history of islands emerging and submerging into the Atlantic and what happened at Krakatoa and Santorni, it's pretty clear that that is what we are looking for.

You might noticed I started a new thread, "Volcanoes of the Atlantic Ocean"  (Half the undersea volcanoes of the Atlantic aren't even named. I have a theory that one of these volcanoes erupted, put an end to the island, brought about the submergence, and that the evidence for this will be found one day.  All that remains is to find the exact volcano that brought about the eruption.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 06:39:09 am »

Hi, DHill:

There has never been any doubt in my mind that a volcanic eruption - or a series of them -
caused the sinking of Atlantis.  No other EARTHLY known cataclysm could cause such a
massive event.  Unless one believes the stories of their advanced knowledge, then they
could have brought it upon themselves : NUCLEAR DISTRUCTION.......

Of course, I saw and read your "Volcanoes of the Atlantic Ocean" thread and am looking
forward to your future posts.

Love and Peace,
b

Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 01:11:16 pm »

Most posters (like yourself, Bluehue) claim that Plato either made an error or was misinterepreted.

And yet, a vast amount of references to the Atlantic Ocean, the Pillars of Hercules, and the geography of the Mediterranean, he could have gotten wrong, not on all of them.

And the Greeks knew of their world at that time - both far more than people like to give them credit for.   no mistake.

DEAR,. . . DEVLIN,

THANK-You for your carefully detailed LONG-Comment, dd. June ,14- 2007.

Shocked   My singular  Atlantis as ADEN-Theory.. . was on the verge of publication in 2005, when unexpectedly I had to sign a protocol about Plato's Textus-Receptus and 25 reference Points to situate Atlantis near the PILLARS of-Hercules.". .

indeed the 105 'Atlantologists'who attended " MELOS-1 " have all received a " Protocol " forced upon them on the last minute, that Plato's Textus-Receptus was genuine and without transcriptions faults I refused to sign that falsh document. 

I will have to re-sign it in 2008 to participate in debuking 105 Oceanographist-Atlantologist in one Setting.
when I tried to warn them of the wrong intrepretation & wrong transcription of Plato's Saga they  remained silent

ONLY jAIME MANUSECHOVIC, regarded Israel as the Original ATLANTIS with -that goes without saying- ancient- Jerusalem as: Atlantis-Capital,  Mr M, was pleased That I agreed 100% with his Theory, but was less- amused- when I pointed out that before the Babylonian Exile, ADEN, was the Mother-City of SION(= POSIDONIS-POLIS.)now we are at Loggerheads.   Dear ' GEORGEOS 'theory ofg a Mudshoal in Cape Spartel near TANGER, was a PiltDownMan-like'HOAX' by which he only wanted to "Start-up"the Atlantis hype in 2003 this succeeded wonderfully, now he refuses to admit it.

SPOTTED an archronism in Plato's Dialogue:

And YET I have my doubt,  this may be deemed Childish, but can you believe Plato telling his Greek audience that A Port of Atlantis named GADARA, or GADIR was named GADEIRA in the HELLENIC Tongue ? those " HELENES " did not exist untill after Plato's death.

ANOTHER ANACHRONISM in Plato's Atlantis Dialogue:

Atlantis was between Lybia & ASIA,

In 1935 Ganalopoulos & Marinatos got the THERA Theory wrong but the interpretation of MEZO vewrsus MESO right,Plato did not write as-big-as, but inbetween TWO ' Continents ', as you can see the interchangement of just ONE letter in a word can change the whole sentence to a completely DIFFEREND meaning.

But since Plato's text-corrections are not done and blasphemous, 105 Atlantoloigists let themselves astray in a wild theory of interpretation Errors, just to keep to the original meaning despite the obvious distortions made by thew poetic -thus-virtual-langues distortions of the Roman Compilers.
To ERR is human but to insist that Plato's text has been the same since it's conception is diabolic.

Apparently nobody bothered to inquire whether the so called Continents of LYBIA & ASIA, of Plato, were the same that we know today give or take a few border corrections !

and yes they are not.
Under profesional historians it is 'common Knowledge' that most of Europe was founded by COLONISTS from Arabia or Asia-Minor, thiis means that the names of Places in Europe werew mostly those of the colonizing Mother Cities in Araby.

We know which greek cities colonized the Black Sea coasts and those names were not of the mothercities, but the more ancient were

For instance: Jerusalem Hierosalym or Hagio-Polis-or: Kadesh was unofficially named " Daughter-of-SION ", which to any -prtofessional-historian simply means that the founding Mother-City was named: " SION "

I just happened to know without naming ancient written sources that SIN is a greek abbrevation of a larger name: Namely  RAS_SION, POSION/ POTion/ PONTOS or POSEIDON, which by sheer coincidence also happened to be the very name of the Capital of ATLANTIS(=City.)

Therefore without any other quotations we may safely say that Jerusalem is a COLONY of Atlantis,  SIDON/SAIDA or the SIDONIANS are also PUNICIANS and they called themselves CANAANITES or AMORITES> The ARMORITAE, or AROMATII are said to be Atlanteans.

All these ' circumstantional ' Evidences, leads us or rather me to believe that present day Israel but also Spain(= Hesperis-Nova.)Greece(= ACHAIA-NOVA.) and Turkey= ADANA (or NEW-Atlantis.)
were all COLONIES from Atlantis proper, because they fled as refugies from the cataclysm of Atlantis.

I do believe in the methoporic fairness of Fairytales, but only in the ckasical mother goose ones. Thus I also believe that General Heracles caused to last DEMISE-of-ATLANTIS, by trowing his Club on the ground and splitting TWO continents apart, which were united by a landbridge before.

And here falls apart Plato's beautifull Alantic geography. as misintrepreted by his careless readers.

I repeat again , for the readers with sand or soap in their eyes: Atlantis was not IN the Atlantic OCEAN, because that Oceans was not named the Atlantic Ocean DAMMED, only vthat tiny part of THAT XXX-Ocean was named the Atlantic only because it washed the shores of the Atlantic -nation or OIKUMENES or Confederacy.

Further more this ATLANTIC -SEA(- not Ocean! mind you.) or SEA-of-ATLAS, was like a narrow harbour(= on the map.)and Atlantis-City/Capital was at the EXTREME= far- end of it thus,  so opposite the entrance from the transition of the OCEAN to the Smaller/narrow SEA-Brance or Harbour, but MODERN cartographists would call a harbour-like narrow Sea-Brance a GULF(= ACHILEIOS.)Hence the ancient name for Atlantis was ACHAIA/ ARCHOS/ ARGOS/ ARCHOLIS

'ACHAD' means just ONE in Hebrew but if well interpreted is ALSO means " Paradise "(= Escheria-Nesos.)

The GEO-Names " LYBIA  &  ASIA " led us to believe that Atlantis was to be situated IN the mediterranean SEA or otherwise NEAR those PILLARS of HERCULES, but there is something dead WRONG here.

In Hercules *& Plato's time the names LYBIA 7 ASIA "did not exist in the Mediterranean, simply because these GEO-Names got thre by migrants from an OLDER Lybia & ASIA which were in the RED -SEA and otherwise the Romans invented these pretentions names like ASIA-Minor which was opposite Asia MAJOR, which is Araby.  So it was the pretence of the Romans that the ancient Realms og Lybia & ASIA were also known or attributed to the MARE NOSTRUM to give it a Shere of 'Grandeur" 105-Atlantologists have simply ignored that only since the Romans invented these ancient names for their territories, they first used these GEO-Names in the Mare-Nostrum long after Plato was gone to Heavens.This must mean that the migratory Geo-Names of Lybia & ASIA belong to EASTERN-AFRICA

So IF we re-interpret Plato's contemporal-geographical-meaning than the wrongly transcribed sentence: "Atlantis was as big as TWO Continents ( West-)Lybia & ASIA-Minor; the newly interpreted sentence & meaning becomes:

Atlantis(= the HOLY-LAND of Ammon.)is situated INBETWEEN/ at the common border-of Lybia(= ERYTRAEA.) and ASIA(= Asia-Major=ARABY= Arabia-Foëlix.) on a GULF> the GULF-of-ADEN.
in Hebrew DEN or Dana means: " LAND-of " and A=AIA=OI= AD thus Aden means Land-of-Ad and so does ATLANTIS.

ANOTHER ANACHRONISM strikes the -good- reader:

King Eurystheus of Mykene( which I hold to be King ACHNATON.) ordered General HERCULES(= General HOREMHEB.)to fetch the herds of GERYON at GADIR, GADEIRA >GADARA=>GADes-or- ADEN.

I hold the Apples of the HESPERIDS to be the same as or a metaphor for the White-Bulls of-Helios.

At Hercules 10-th LABOUR,  GERYON lived at the Gardens(= Gadara or GAD )in"India".)which were also known as the " HESPERIDS " which Spain claims as it's " original " names.( But the greek migrant- Colonists simply forgot their Mother/founding cities !)

HERACLES could not find them, because Atlantis/Hesperis had gone undercover of the SEA 8.000 years before his time. So he had to enlist the services of the King of Atlantis KING ATLAS " Hemself ".

That is strange this could only mean TWO things: Either Atlantis did not go under during that Giant-Flood Cataclysm or it re-covered in either case PLATO's account of the demise of Atlantis would than be falsh.

When HERACLES finally returned to Greece with the Cattle of Geryon it was not so easy, crossing "France"(=Upper-Sudan.)

In the French Alps, he mistook italy(= Tia-Maat or Theoman.)) for Greece (= Misr.)and had to walk back all the way because no ships were aviable in the roman ( Rome was founded in 753 bc !)ports to carry him over Sea.

But another thing happened that historians don't believe was possible and thus attributed to other Labours or as additional fairytale.  Geryon thought that the price Heracles paid for his priced " SUN-Bulls-of-Helios " was a STEAL and he set after Heracles who held-up by the Herd, could not runaway fast enough.

So in order to stop GERYON
getting part of his herd back HERACLES simply bashed his famous (-War-)CLUB on the rock-ground and LO, it Split and created a chasm inbetween him and his persuers.  At that time in 1350 bc Heracles stood on a landbridge at Tanger-Mauretania/Marrocco, and so effectively separated AFRICA & Europe, which is strange because elswhere this part of Africa was named LYBIA.

The Case of Atlantis becomes stranger & stranger
because ' GEORGEOS ' Diaz-Montexano at www.Atlantis-Rising has deviced a Theory by which ATLANTIS was only to be found ( since 9.000 bc.)at the Mouth (= TO-STOMIATOU>>) of the  Gibraltar-STRAIT as a Mudshoal towards TANGER.

And yet a the Myth of Heracles, so seemingly NOT connected with Plato's Atlantis-SAGA, tells us in no uncertain terms that this wide STRAIT only came into beiing during Hercules lifetime in 1355 bc, when Atlantis was supposed to have sunk allready.

So TWO strange Question remain:

Did the PILLARS not exist during Atlantis florishing but only After it, as a strange Postumous reference, or is Heracles CLUB-bashing a Fib or a metaphor for another Earth-shearing- Earth-Quake ??

A possible THIRD Question must be:

Is Spain a Colony of Atlantis and NOT Atlantis nor Hesperis itself, because of the transplanted FOLKTALES of the Migrating ancient PUNICIANS, and IF so,
Can we trace the whereabouts of the Founding Mothercity of 'Georgeos 'CADIZ-Gadir/ Gadeira ??

To that last most hot-test-red herring I can safely say YES: ADEN was the Town that Colonized Spain, but when asked for written proo, my hunch is / I must say that ADEN was besieged by Friendly ambassadors of the Babbylonians and  the intrestfull Assyrian envoys, who  burned the Atlantean Clay -records to a crisp and dumped them in the Bay-Crater of ADEN. to recover them maybe the Proof of my evidence is in eating the Pudding ??

Besides we would not recognize Atlantean/ south-Arabic Hiëroglyphs , EVEN if we were standing on them.
iN 850 BC THE THEN KING OF ATLANTIS OR cHITTIM/hATTI WAS TUDHALLYAS-4 WHO HAD ALL THE STONE RELIEF SLAPS FROM THE TEMPLE OF POSEIDON IN ADEN REMOVED TO hATTUSHAS & BOGAZKÖY, SO THAT WHEN THEY WERE UNEARTHED IN 1887 THE ARCHAEOLOGISTS THOUGHT THEY HAD DISCOVERED A NEW " HITTITE " CIVILISATION, IN ANATOLIA. 

Atlantis was a Hybrid Society inbetween the Egyptians & Assyrian war-borders: when the 11-th Dynasty of Mentuhotebs conquered Egypt they used the richness in Arabia Foëlix/Atrlantis to finance their ( African-)wars, and at the start of the 18-th Dynasty the Priesthood of Ammun chanched the war-economy of Atlantis into the Theocracy of Holy-Ammon's Land or People-of-AD-Land.  When the Assyrians took over " Atlantis " in: 853 bc they used the proceeds of the  South-Arabian FRANCKiNCENSE- Trade to wage war with Egypt.& the World.

The family of ACHNTON showed off the State-CROWN s, of Atlantis The "HEM-HEM-Crown, a triple reedcrown with 6 intertwining watersnakes, & the TA-TENEN-Crown with a single reedcorb and 2 snakes.
Queen TIYI or Teje is shown as QUEEN-Highpriest of Atlantis wearing a 12-Snake-bordered Hoodcrown, with 3 Snakes on the forehead denoting the 3 Parts of 'Atlantis'  AZAES is presently AZANIA or "PUNTA-Land in British Somalia.

In the Bible Atlantis is -commonly- named: " INDIA-MEDIA " where lived the MEDIANITES, whom the Egyptians named:" MITTANNI "{ The Moses-Exodus is just a civil War between TWO team Kings of "Atlantis" King Kamose(= Moses.) & Ahmose(= Aharon.)or to use Plato's nomenclature: warlike Prometheus the fire-bringer & peacefull: Epimetheus the watergiver.)I have captured the Timeline of the Kings-of-Atlantis in a revised chronology that most historians think is crap. )

Atlantis was not sunk but a Mudvolcano that was washed bare by 2 Tsunamies, socially it was abandonned by Nebukadnesar & Rammesses-2 in the"First- Holocaust in 605 bc. prompted by the cunning but misfiring '1st-Prophet-of-AMUN 'named:" JEREMIAS ". a dis-loyal traitor to his people and an foreigen agent in the service of the Babylonians.

The -poor- deluded, Yeminites were that delighted by their independance from the british protectorated that to celebrate that they immediately started a feastly Civil-war and another before realising what they were doiing the funds went out to dig-up the remains of Atlantis-Port from ADEN-BAY-Crater.

And in : " MELOS-2 ",  in 2008, the GODS will have a hearty LAUGH for all the stupid misinterpretations of Plato's Atlantis-Saga purported back in 2005. HAR- HAR- HAR ( Sorry, I got carried away.)

CONCLUSION we must look foir Plato's real Atlantis
(= " Never-Never-Land.")by retracing the Migration Colonists from Atlantis ( that settled as fugitives after the DEMISE, )in Europe.

As long as we keep ignoring this simple fact  that Europe was a COLONY of Atlantis fugitives( thus from: ELSEWHERE-outside Europe!and not by attackers, we will stay blind for the tragedy or greek drammer of Atlantis as The Capital of Paradise on Earth at ADEN.

Sorry for this long narrative but when I told this in Short: Europe is a COLONY of Atlantis-in-ADEN " People found that a Crap-notion, and did not understand it.

SAD is-not- it ?? That I have to tell the  ' Truth 'as a Cassandra. Cry

Sincerely Yours,    " BlueHue "    Sad = Sad 

« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 02:24:07 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Mark of Australia

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 01:40:50 pm »

Hi All ,sorry to barge in but

Whatever.....

For Pete's sake!!! Angry   Bluehubris  ,you don't have to give a complete history of the human race every time you respond to someone.Geez. sigh.  Roll Eyes

Now, volcanic eruptions would seem to  have been associated with the sinking of such a large island that Plato describes ,and even if it was much smaller than Plato says ,it would still require that a volcano goes up .There is just no way to have a gentle cataclysm..surely? 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 01:43:15 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 02:56:40 pm »

Hi All ,sorry to barge in but. . . . Whatever.....

For Pete's sake!!! Angry   Bluehubris  ,you don't have to give a complete history of the human race every time you respond to someone.Geez. sigh.  Roll Eyes

Now, volcanic eruptions have been associated with  sinking  that Plato describes ,and even if it was much smaller it would still require that a volcano goes up .There is just no way to have a gentle cataclysm..surely? 

MARK,

THANK YOU, for your wonderfull comment,

you need a true Vulcanologist to descibe Atlantis as a sprung-Vulcano, non was invited nor present at MELOS-1, which was a grave mistake or on purpose to promote MELOS-2.

You will not believe this but have you read it before ??

it was NOT the " going-up " of THIS  Vulcano that caused the Seismic wave, it was sunk remember ??
And IF you HAD read my bloody Posts better you would have known better that TWO Tsunamies were cause by TWO Moon-Earth bounces in 1075 bc( the socalled Genesis story.) and in 855 bc the last demise of Atlantis.) in 1055 during a Civil War in Atlantis,  PLATO  merged the TWO tsunamies together for drammatic effect,)

ATLANTIS was not just your ordinary Common extinct vulcano.

It had erupted before which accounts for the hard rimms around softer vulcanic Oricalchum mud whith which the Atlanteans built their housed: just yellow ocre Löss Mud with Pyrite-chemical binding.

It had TWO thermal springs hot + Cold with a citron taste and carbonated the socalled bibl;ical"Living-water"which was also used seperatly for bathing basins, as layte as 1170 ad a Priest called JOHN talked about it.

The City of ADEN is on the verge of a tectonic fault in the Gulf of ADEN, several mud volcanoes named Guyots are visible underwater looking like huge highrimmed fortresses, others have recently(= 1000 bc.) been raised from the AFAR-TRIANGLE Sea-bottom floor.

ADEN is such a " raised Guyot mud-vulcano " of which there must exist still  at least 20 acient vulcano-cities all called " Isles " of AD-Land, around the Gulf-of-ADEN alone, cities were built on them they were named " Raised-Cities " or RASSAS, shortened to RAS.  Oman's Capital (=Ras-)Muscat is built on an extinct  Mud-Vulcano. 

The Acropolis of Atlantis/Poseidonis was named ATHE or ATHENS, in the Civil War this Acroipolis was besieged by Kamose &defended by Ahmose thus Athens ( within the City-PILLARS, was besieged by the Forces of Atlantis outside the City-PILLARS.   (= City Gate-TOWERS.) Plato exaggerated the City Limitts by County Limmits.

The People living on raised Mud-vulcanoes were named in India: RASHAKSSAS(= " High-Kings ".)

IF memory serves correct, I thought , that told you that Atlantis was a vulcano-kingdom.

Plato discribed a subsided Mud-Volcano that was half in the water and connected by an isthmus to the mainland,  Do You picture this a an island in the Atlantic ??

Other Myths for instance the little known DANAOS-Myth describes Atlantis as florishing in-between TWO Tsunamies which seismic waves have not erupted the Mud Crater but rather eroded it somuch that only it's crater-rim remains above water forming the BAY-of-port ADEN.

When a mudvulcano does erupt is is with water-vapour-gasses that push mud to the surface these gasses oxidize with air contact with a pop,so at each of it's two known eruptions it was like shaking a SEVEN-UP Bottle with a loose Cork.

Mrs SMILEY-5445,
 has produced a Three-D-bird's eyeview of Aden BAY, but I forgot at which Threadpost, you will have to ask her yourself, because I don't want to appear ungratefull by constantly forgetting good hints.

Mrs Julia,
in the Thread> " Tartessos ",  has posted several quotations from the Koran about Atlantis which is named IREM there and " The LAND-of-AD " ( Which is just the reverse of AT-LANTis .)

So, just  little by little bits the people in this Forum are coached to see that Aden was the original Atlantis.

If You think that my posts are too long , I wonder if you are really intrested in Atlantis' Location, because I told you in Aden, and you did not pick that up from my narrative, but it does not seem to bother you.

Sincerely yours,    " BlueHue "    Cry   Cry   Sad isn't it said Cassandra.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 03:17:48 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 03:33:32 pm »

Blue Hue:

Instead of attacking everybody that does not agree with you, why don't you start your own
thread in ATLANTIS: THEORIES AND SPECULATIONS titled "Atlantis in Aden", that way you will
have your say and so will the others.  You can also keep on and on to your heart's content.....

Forcing your theories on others is not really the way to go.  We all have own opinions and we
are entitled to them.   You also seem to reserve your "frontal attacks" only for this forum.  In the
other one you act as meek as a lamb.  Very interesting........

BTW, a man called Dale Carnegie wrote a highly successful book titled "HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND
INFLUENCE PEOPLE".  You should enjoy reading it!
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 04:25:02 pm »

DEAR   dHILL ( or RIVEN,)

Eloquent ABSTRACT, but you forget what Plato said about the Geographical situation of Poseidon-Polis.

I hate to do this to your Theory, but MARK PONTA had to admit that his theory was also destroyed by me for the following Reasons:

"Atlantis-shores, were not washed by the |OCEAN, but by the SEA-of-ATLAS, which is not the same, where as for-instance INDIAN - OCEAN  and  ARABIAN SEA are indeed the same,

ATLANTIS was on the EXTREMITY of a Branceh Braz-de-MER of the Ocean, with a naerrowing END and no outlet to the othe SEA called the GREEn-Sea by the egyptians.  So 'Atlantis harbour, was not directly placed in the MID-ATLANTIC but rather at the FAR-END= bottom-End of a GULF. or narrow BAY

A COMMON OVERSIGHT: The Name of Plato's OCEAN was not the 'Atlantic'

PLATO named the OCEAN the OIKUMENES-OKEANOS, NOT the 'Atlantic'-Ocean.

in AR, " GEORGEOS 'the Spanish scriptologist from Cuba,
 has found the solution and therewith undermined his own Hoax theory: Plato said that ONLY the part of the OCEAN that was narrow as a Harbour and where the SEA-water washed the SHORES of Atlantis, was where the OCEAN had a differend name and was thus named SEA-of-Atlas or Atlantic SEA(= Not Ocean.)

" ATLANTIKOUM-- PELLAGIOUS "
means Peninsula by ' GEORGEOS ' not Island-Empire in the Atlantic. If that was so it would have read: " ATLANTIKOUM--ARCHI-PELLAGIOS " than is says indeed " Island-Empire but Plato did not write ARCHI-Pellagios "  ISLAND-REALM,  is only in the mind of the bad-reader.

Indeed the PILLARS are the only Proof of approximity of Atlantis in the Atlantic, but these PILLARS may be an anarchronism

Atlantis was a Vulcano Kingdom. in the AZORES are many Vulcano's with ONE side of the Caldeira-Wall broken off.  Atlantis was 'sunk' or subsided-as-a-Vulcano, but none of the ancient worn-out eroded Caldeira's are that You showed in your very sharp PHOTO-Pictures seem either ' sunk ' nor subsided.

HERACLES visited KING ATLAS 8.000 years after it was destroyed in the CATACLYSM. very impossible ??

ABOUT . . HERACLES he visited " Atlantis " during a mission for Eurystheus, to drive Geryon's white SUN-BULL Cattle of HELIOS, from The Garden of Hesperis(= synonymous with Atlantis.)to Greece by way of Spain. This ' Myth ' would seem to rule -out the AZORES as a possible Atlantis-Location.

At first HERACLES could not Find it , at his 10-th Labour, he bought these SUN-Bulls(= actually white Elephants.)at  too low a price it was a STEAL, and Geryon wanted them back , but Heracles was too slow in moving with a large herd, and did not want to return them.

In order to hinder GERYON to recuperate the Herd Heracles bashed his WAR-Club on the rocky ground to create a chasm between him and GERYON at GADARA, when he bashed the ground he caused an Earth-Quake that split open an ancient Land-Bridge inbetween  AFRIKA(- Lybia !!) and EUROPE, at the connection between SPAIN & Marocco/Mauretania.

He did so during his lifetime in 1355 bc, That is verry odd and strange because this means that when Atlantis florished around 9.000 bc or even 900 bc the STRAIT-of-GIBRALTAR did not exist, and so 'Our' Atlantis could never have been on either side of a non-existing  Sea-STRAIT.

The famous voyages of the Argonauts started at 1355 bc so if Heracles himselkf did not create the STRAT the forces of nature must have done it at that time for him.  This Landbridge, before Heracles split it 16 Km apart and 40 meters deep,  was named the INDIAN BOSPHORUS.

In South-Arabia between AFRICA & ADEN there is also an ancient INDIAN  BOSPHORUS now called"STRAT of Bab-el-MANDAB, it is only 7 Km wide and 20 meters deep.

In my Theory the PERIM-Djibuti/ Bab-el-Mandab Strait,  were the STRAIT of HERACLES.

Mrs SMILEY 5445
has placed a 3D-Picture in Brids-Eye view by Google Earth, of the CALDEIRA of ADEN-Bay on a Threadpost that I have forgotten, and

Mrs JULIA
has Quoted a section of the Koran with the Story of Atlantis here named the " LAND-of-AD " (= ADEN in Yemen.)which, recorded the same thing about Atlantis Lush trees and good-living conditions as in Plato's Atlantis saga, but not in greek, but Arabic so nobody could read this Moslim-Paralell-Story,  in the West for a good >1300 years. There is no doubt in my mind that ADEN was ATLANTIS.

It even says that yje People of AD saw the Tsunami oncomming but thought that it was just another DUST storm  ( instead of  a wall of running WATER. )

Sorry for the demise of Your Theory, nice try though !  Don't be SAD or Disillusioned !!

Sincerely,   " BlueHue "   Cry  Cry   dd 14 June--2007

Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 04:35:49 pm »

Blue Hue:

Instead of attacking everybody that does not read your stuff, why don't you start your own
thread in ATLANTIS: THEORIES AND SPECULATIONS titled "Atlantis in Aden", that way you will
have your say and so will the others.  You can also keep on and on to your heart's content.....

Forcing your theories on others is not really the way to go.  We all have own opinions and we
are entitled to them.   You also seem to reserve your "frontal attacks" only for this forum.  In the
other one you act as meek as a lamb.  Very interesting........

BTW, a man called Dale Carnegie wrote a highly successful book titled "HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND
INFLUENCE PEOPLE".  You should enjoy reading it!

Dear BIANCA,

THANKS for the suggestion

There are so may separate Threads allready that I had not come to notice THAT one that you just mentioned. "ATLANTIS diffedrend THEORIES.( all based-ofcourse- on Plato's falsified ground-text. )

So you DID read my notion that the real Atlantis was a landbased-Tombolo, in GULF-of-=ADEN and NOT in the Atlantic-Ocean.

I got that on the Book-helf 40 years ago, but than I got " Pre-natal Alzheimer's Disease " and  I forgot all about it , and too many THREADS is like starting another Website, besides my Thread would be very dull with little visitors.

You may critisize me but dHILL has also a Threadpost filled with mainly his own Theory,

ATLANTIS WAS INDEED in THE ATLANTIC, but in Plato's time  that name was not invented yet by the Roman compilers and thus Plati's OCEAN/ Okeanos was not named the Atlantic but the INDIAN.

This is a common Oversight I seem unable to persuade the otherwise super-intelligent>Atlantologists to understand that including yours truly.

Sincerely,  : " BlueHue ".   Cry   Cry

PS,
Well spotted, at the other Forum, I was surrounded by people more knowlegable than poor me, but since than I learned from 'GEORGEOS 'translations that ALL 105 Atlantologists have made the same mistake of TRUSTING the valitity of Plato's translation by which  false transcription, they are in consert barking up the wrong tree by a wrong footing, whilst they -vehemenntly- deny the obvious fault.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 04:48:19 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 05:05:24 pm »

THAT's MY POINT:  DHill has his own theory and he keeps it within his own THREAD.

An that's where those of us who agree with him go to discuss it together!

Each theory is accorded its own thread.  You should do the same.

So do a lot of others who have different theories, like Dr. Khune who just joined us.

Frankly, your theory could be "Atlantis on the Moon" and I could care less.  Why you

need to FORCE it on other people is beyond me.  I don't see anobody else doing that

HERE!  What is your problem?  Behave like you do in the other forum (like a LAMB) or are you

afraid of THEM, at Atlantis Rising?

Just keep it in the proper places and don't BADGER and CLUB people on the head with it.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 11:33:35 pm »

Hi Blue Hue
I've been trying to do some studying since we last chatted because I didn't understand your theory very well. 

I need to ask you a couple of questions ok?

When Plato says that Atlantis was between Libya and Asia, is Egypt included as being Libya?   When Solon and the priest were talking, Egypt was called Egypt wasn't it?  Why wouldn't the priest then just say that Atlantis was between EGYPT and Asia, instead of using the word Libya?  Why wouldn't he just say something like "Atlantis was East of here, but before Asia?

ABOUT . . HERACLES he visited " Atlantis " during a mission for Eurystheus, to drive Geryon's white SUN-BULL Cattle of HELIOS, from The Garden of Hesperis(= synonymous with Atlantis.)to Greece by way of Spain. This ' Myth ' would seem to rule -out the AZORES as a possible Atlantis-Location.

At first HERACLES could not Find it , at his 10-th Labour, he bought these SUN-Bulls(= actually white Elephants.)at  too low a price it was a STEAL, and Geryon wanted them back , but Heracles was too slow in moving with a large herd, and did not want to return them.

In order to hinder GERYON to recuperate the Herd Heracles bashed his WAR-Club on the rocky ground to create a chasm between him and GERYON at GADARA, when he bashed the ground he caused an Earth-Quake that split open an ancient Land-Bridge inbetween  AFRIKA(- Lybia !!) and EUROPE, at the connection between SPAIN & Marocco/Mauretania.

This MYTH would also rule out Aden as Atlantis.  Heracles visits Atlantis (the garden of Hesperis = synonomous with Atlantis) to steal some cattle or whatever. You say they're elephants, but the French have white cattle - the Charolais.   And he's going from Atlantis, to Spain and then to Greece - is that right? But he has trouble in France or something, takes a wrong turn and ends up in Italy.  If Atlantis was 3000 or more miles East, in the Gulf of Aden, he was certainly taking a long round-about-way of driving these cattle to Greece.

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: