Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:17:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis: The Land Beyond The Pillars

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis: The Land Beyond The Pillars  (Read 2083 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 05:20:52 am »

DOUGH,

NO atlantologist knows what PILLARS are in Hindu language: White Arabian Elephants ! not put-up :STELLAE  Herculii

I say in my SUB- Script,  that Atlantis was not an Oceanic Isle so there were NO " Other Sea-Isles " to spread to
but you chose to ignore my Subscript.  So I have to inform you  -separately- of this fact:

Atlantic-Ocean is a mis-translation it was originally named the MIDDLE - SEA surrounding the MIDDLE - World(= Oikumenos.) NOT thye whole World !
But ALL atlantologists failed to spot that distinction.
Atlantis was situated on the Shore of this MIDDLE - SEA

Atlantis was located on the Middle of that MIDDLE - Sea where a bent was dividing the MIDDLE - Sea in the Middle.
Ofcours PLATO said it more eloquently:

Atlantis was opposite the ISLE in the Mouth of the Western-Sea/ Ocean where the PILLARS stood in the Land of the Hyperboreans.
There is NO atlantologist who knows NEITHER the Location of that Oceanic Mouth( connecting a SEA+corridor= Pelagous) with an Ocean !
And when I tell them They don't believe me they want Proof and don't execpt my reckoned proof as proof !

So you'ld understand that the LATIN- Compilers that translated the original Greek Text would get crazy of the word Middle repeating itselve in the Greek text so they did what they were hired for to do, they COMPILED the original Longer Greek sentence into a shorter Latin one !

So instead of Atlantis beiing in the middle bent of the western World Sea they re-wrote Atlanis was an Isle sitting in the middle of the Sea/ Ocean !

The Greek word for ISLE is NESSOS, but PELAGOUS is a SEA- Brance SHORE,
which the Latin Compilers changed into PELAGUSwhich means Isle-realm and is a WRONG  translation.
" ISLE  REALM for a Large nation seems logical so thiswrong translation became a cherished falsh tradiion !

Now 'BIANCA' says she doesn't believe it untill I "prove"  it ! ( i JUST DID i THOUGHT ")and all the "other theorists" have FAILED TO SPOT THIS, BUT JUST IGNORE IT !  ( I don't mind beiing named a" TROLL " but I hope ' BIANCA' will remember her " true " words when my Blue's- Theory is vindicated-- Cry Shocked Cry

So much for Atlantology inquisiveness ! Ignoring the Truth because of the 1.000 would be antologists only RICH, Atalante and GEORGEOS have an inkling of Greek & Latin ! The others have a big hole in their cartographic knowledge on Atlantis and by denying my discovery simply profess their ignorance on ancient cartography  ' BIANCQA " got mad the otherf day when I told her that Columbus gave arabic names to America because if it was NOT in his way he would have landed on the coast of South ARABY which he named India nova !Thinking until 1500 ad that America was ARABY( NOT india )

SO the atlantologists ( who unlike CAYCE & DONNELLY,  )  are ignorant in both Greek and Latin, think that they have " scrutinized " the english translation of 1925, of Plato's (- corrupted - !)Atlantis " TEXTUS - RECEPTUS " and continue happilly to bark up a wrong tree ! and don't like to be told a story different from the ( Falsh-)MAIN Stream

Still It helps me to avoid infringements on my Copy-Right !

Sincerely " Blue - Hue "  24 May --2009
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 05:40:21 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: