Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:04:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Black Ops Psychic Warriors Among Us

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Ops Psychic Warriors Among Us  (Read 9410 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2009, 11:38:47 pm »

Smiley  Wow you certainly are prolific.   It's surprising that no one has commented on all this yet. Let me be the first. 

Some of what you've posted here is horrifying to what most would want to believe.  It is not surprising to me however. 

Personally I would be more careful about sharing some of this.  You may find yourself on a "hit list" of people targeted by our so called "free" society.  but I'm sure you're not afraid of that.  I'm more afraid for you. 

Saturn is more worshiped than the sun, you say.  I never noticed the connection between Saturn and Sanat Kumara, before you pointed that out.  (I of course have noticed the similarity between Sanat and Satan before.)  Thank you for that, it helps me in my own understanding. All the conspiracy theories and all the secret societies ultimately lead back to that, don't they?  Madame Blavatsky's council of seven, and the King of the World, Sunat, by many other names, overseeing the grand conspiracy... the evolution of the human spirit.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2009, 02:54:19 pm »

Smiley  Wow you certainly are prolific.   It's surprising that no one has commented on all this yet. Let me be the first. 

Some of what you've posted here is horrifying to what most would want to believe.  It is not surprising to me however. 

Personally I would be more careful about sharing some of this.  You may find yourself on a "hit list" of people targeted by our so called "free" society.  but I'm sure you're not afraid of that.  I'm more afraid for you. 

Saturn is more worshiped than the sun, you say.  I never noticed the connection between Saturn and Sanat Kumara, before you pointed that out.  (I of course have noticed the similarity between Sanat and Satan before.)  Thank you for that, it helps me in my own understanding. All the conspiracy theories and all the secret societies ultimately lead back to that, don't they?  Madame Blavatsky's council of seven, and the King of the World, Sunat, by many other names, overseeing the grand conspiracy... the evolution of the human spirit.  Wink

Hi mdsungate,

I am allredy on one or two "hit list" as you say, but don't wory, death is just a door to other world's and I am not afraid of thet.I Love the Light, so when time comes for me I will go in it.

Saturn is more worshiped than the sun, cus we are on thet level of evolution on this planet.But, it will be changed when we go from 3 to 4 density of human evolution.

Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: