Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 07:06:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

On the Eleventh Day of Every Month

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On the Eleventh Day of Every Month  (Read 780 times)
DIVIDED WE STAND, UNITED WE FALL
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 01:44:39 am »

We can do all of this and more, but at the end of the day our efforts will amount to a pin-prick in the side of a whale. The wars will continue. The repression will continue. The steady march toward Armageddon will continue.

I can see it now: the stereotypical “smoky room” wherein sit Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, Poppy Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Dov Zackheim, Benyamin Netanyahu, Andrew Marshall and a man closely resembling the antichrist;)

They are safely ensconced in lion-footed Chippendale chairs, Cuban cigars clenched in their teeth, drinking aged whisky from Steuben Crystal. In the corner is an eleven-year-old Monarch, naked save a maid’s outfit, standing beneath a painting by George Stubbs. How do these creatures view us? As cattle. As entertainment. I have no doubt that the highlight of Bill Kristol’s day is reading 911blogger and chuckling at our current level of impotence.

They fully understand that unless we take this thing to the streets we will never affect the power structure in any meaningful way.
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 01:44:55 am »

Here we have the solution to the problem we all face.

The only way to reverse the historical trend with respect “conspiracy” is to treat 911 as do the architects of the event themselves: not as yet another “conspiracy theory” but as the “event that changed everything”.

Read Clausewitz on war. We must take bold action or be relegated to an historical footnote, assuming that in the late 21st century there remain any books at all, let alone some semblance of “civilization”.

To be honest, I never really believed that 911 activism would accomplish much. My assumption was that 911 truth would go the way of the countless other “conspiracies” revealed (albeit piece-meal and incomplete) to the public: good fodder for dinner party conversations and book sales – yet more proof that powerful states in general and the United States (government) in particular have all the characteristics of the cosa nostra – but ultimately a non-starter when it comes to actually changing the social and political arrangements that allow these monstrous operations (as well as the less spectacular, but equally villainous institutional monstrosities) to continue.

Millions of people die in Africa every year from easily treatable diseases. This is not incompetence. This is by design.
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 01:45:16 am »

I became involved in this movement only because I wanted people to become aware of false flag operations; this, I hoped, would cast light on the overall absurdity of the “war on terror”. I wanted to make people aware of the cynical and brutal operations employed by states to whipsaw populations into supporting imperial plunder. I wanted to make people aware that wars do not serve the interests of ordinary people; rather they are invariably used as a pretext to repress dissident elements in the “homeland”. Read Randolph Bourne circa 1914. “War is health of the State”. I thought 911 truth would help people understand how states actually function. I wanted to empower people and arm them with knowledge rather than sitting on the sidelines and pretending the official story made a modicum of sense. But I never thought the movement would do anything but educate.

I never imagined we would go supernova.

The only thing missing is a concrete, NATION-WIDE plan of action that people can get involved in and sink their teeth into.

Well, here it is. Live on your feet or die on your knees.

Do we have the mettle to take this thing to the streets en-masse? I think we do. If there’s one thing NOT lacking from the 911 truth movement, it is courage.
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 01:45:30 am »

The truth is on our side. Newton smiles on us from heaven. We CAN beat them and we WILL beat them.

I cannot stress enough how important I feel this campaign is.

Seize the day. Get involved. Get in the streets. Let us make 911 truth a force to be reckoned with. Let us reach out to our fellow citizens in non-violent direct action. Let us do this NATION-WIDE in a rational, intelligent, coordinated effort. Let us maximize exposure. We can force their hand. We can have a new investigation. We can ensure that the new investigation does not descend into the classic limited hangout. We can dismantle the institutions of unjust power and coercion that enslave us.

This campaign has the potential to explode, not like the bombs of September but like a revelation in the collective consciousness of the American pubilc. The eleventh of every month should become a right of passage. Every action initiated can serve as a force-multiplier, bringing more and more people to our cause.
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 01:45:48 am »

I do not live in the United States, but rather an hours drive from the border. I live in Vancouver, British Colombia. Canada. But 911 affects all countries, each government embracing the “terra” myth to cement their own power structures and curtail civil rights. Even though I do not hail from the US, I will be participating in the first, historical call to action on the 11th of February.

I would like to end with a passage from the official announcement:

“In the beginning, our numbers will be small. But we remember the case of February 1, 1960 when four freshman at A & T College in Greensboro, North Carolina, sat down at a segregated lunch counter at a popular restaurant. As Howard Zinn writes, “In a matter of days, the idea leaped to other cities in North Carolina. During the next two weeks, sit-ins spread to fifteen cities in five Southern states. Within the following year, over 50,000 people in a hundred cities…”

So began the Civil Rights Movement. It did not begin with Martin Luther King. A great man did not appear from on high and lead the masses to victory. It began with regular people getting off the couch, getting together and standing up in the name of truth and justice.”
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2009, 01:46:18 am »

And finally:

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it's the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead

Godspeed my friends.

P.S.: DZ, Reprehensor, GW, SBG, please post this in the main news section and let it stand at the top of the page all day tomorrow.

The Eleventh Day of Every Month
Submitted by Danse on Tue, 02/06/2007 - 11:20pm

http://www.911blogger.com/node/6013
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2009, 02:14:27 am »

9/11 Email
http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2006/11/overwhelming-majority-of-cr...

9/11 Truthers are Nuts!

Or are they?

Let's take a look:
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 02:14:55 am »

MILITARY LEADERS

Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan (Col. Ronald D. Ray) said that the official story of 9/11 is "the dog that doesn't hunt" (bio)

Director of the U.S. "Star Wars" space defense program in both Republican and Democratic administrations, who was a senior air force colonel who flew 101 combat missions (Col. Robert Bowman) stated that 9/11 was an inside job. He also said:

"If our government had merely [done] nothing, and I say that as an old interceptor pilot—I know the drill, I know what it takes, I know how long it takes, I know what the procedures are, I know what they were, and I know what they’ve changed them to—if our government had merely done nothing, and allowed normal procedures to happen on that morning of 9/11, the Twin Towers would still be standing and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive. [T]hat is treason!"
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2009, 02:15:17 am »

U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director, decorated with the Purple Heart, the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal (Capt. Daniel Davis) stated:

"there is no way that an aircraft . . . would not be intercepted when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders, or stop communication with Air Traffic Control ... Attempts to obscure facts by calling them a 'conspiracy Theory' does not change the truth. It seems, 'Something is rotten in the State.' "

President of the U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board, who also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review, and who was awarded Distinguished Flying Crosses for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals (Lt. Col. Jeff Latas) is a member of a group which doubts the government's version of 9/11
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 02:15:45 am »

U.S. General, Commanding General of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe, decorated with the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart (General Wesley Clark) said "We've never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I've seen that for a long time."

Air Force Colonel and key Pentagon official (Lt. Colonel Karen Kwiatkowski) finds various aspects of 9/11 suspicious

Lieutenant colonel, 24-year Air Force career, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs at the Defense Language Institute (Lt. Colonel Steve Butler) said "Of course Bush knew about the impending attacks on America. He did nothing to warn the American people because he needed this war on terrorism."
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 02:16:08 am »

U.S. Air Force fighter pilot, former instructor at the USAF Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program, with a 20-year Air Force career (Lt. Colonel Guy S. Razer) said the following:

"I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government ....

Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 02:16:40 am »

U.S. Marine Corps lieutenant colonel, a fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown and a 21-year Marine Corps career (Lt. Colonel Shelton F. Lankford) believes that 9/11 was an inside job, and said:

"This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about our country, our constitution, and our future. ...

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? ....

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle it? ..."
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 02:17:05 am »

U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' pilot (Commander Ralph Kolstad) who questions the official account of 9/11 and is calling for a new investigation, says "When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official story".

The Group Director on matters of national security in the U.S. Government Accountability Office said that President Bush did not respond to unprecedented warnings of the 9/11 disaster and conducted a massive cover-up instead of accepting responsibility

Additionally, numerous military leaders from allied governments have questioned 9/11, such as:

Canadian Minister of Defense, the top military leader of Canada (Paul Hellyer)

Assistant German Defense Minister (Andreas Von Bulow)

Commander-in-chief of the Russian Navy (Anatoli Kornukov)

Chief of staff of the Russian armed forces (General Leonid Ivashov)
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 02:18:01 am »

INTELLIGENCE PROFESSIONALS

A 27-year CIA veteran, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates and personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials (Raymond McGovern) said “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke”, and is open to the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job.

A 29-year CIA veteran, former National Intelligence Officer (NIO) and former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis (William Bill Christison) said “I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. ... All three [buildings that were destroyed in the World Trade Center] were most probably destroyed by controlled demolition charges placed in the buildings before 9/11." (and see this).

20-year Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer, the second-ranking civilian in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer (David Steele) stated that "9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war", and it was probably an inside job (see Customer Review dated October 7, 2006).
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2009, 02:18:36 am »

A decorated 20-year CIA veteran, whose Pulitzer-Prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh called "perhaps the best on-the-ground field officer in the Middle East”, and astounding career formed the script for the Academy Award winning motion picture Syriana (Robert Baer) said that"the evidence points at" 9/11 having had aspects of being an inside job .

The Division Chief of the CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs, who served as Senior Analyst from 1966 - 1990. He also served as Professor of International Security at the National War College from 1986 - 2004 (Melvin Goodman) said "The final [9/11 Commission] report is ultimately a coverup."

Professor of History and International Relations, University of Maryland. Former Executive Assistant to the Director of the National Security Agency. Former military attaché in China. 21-year career in U.S. Army Intelligence (Major John M. Newman, PhD, U.S. Army)
questions the government's version of the events of 9/11.

The head of all U.S. intelligence, the Director of National Intelligence (Mike McConnel) said 9/11 should have and could have been prevented"
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: