Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:09:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

LET THE TRUTH BE HEARD!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LET THE TRUTH BE HEARD!  (Read 406 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: April 23, 2009, 12:29:57 pm »

As many of you know already, I live in Erie, PA.....

A good friend of mine recently disappeared and I am not sure what happened.
The follow is a bulletin he posted on myspace after video recording an off duty Erie Police officer in a local bar. More and more of this is all to common and its all about money and corruption. Even drug dealers have been let go after being robbed by police in Erie, PA...

Whatever happens from here on out, this town will never be the same place it was 25 years ago and will only get worse as time goes on. Please be advised that this does contain fowl language.

Question Authority

The Origional Post:

Question I have why is there not more African American Officers on this force? "I am white" Why do they not make all officers go through more traning?

They say he did nothing aginst the law. Did he not take photos of the dead victim? Did he not drive home drunk and or walk home drunk both are aginst the law. 1 DUI, 2 Public drunkeness. This is all bulls**t 10 day suspention bulls**t how much you want to bet he had 10 days paid vaction accumulated already and they allow him to use that for the 10 days.

wasnt the African American EPD Officer terminated not to long ago for beating his girlfriend up? Oh and was he not off duty when he done this! But he was terminated any way.

What about Officer William Perry in the 1980's that was arrested and terminated for Child Molestation.... How about Officer Love Terminated for beating his girlfriend... The EPD LT. That was arrested and charged with having cocain and stealing it from evidence. How about officer Owens that was murdered and most people of Erie believe that it was an inside the EPD hit. People do your research.

If the Erie City Police department has nothing to hide why not welcome on outside investigation? Question wil any of us ever trust and or respect the EPD now? If you do not fight this and stop the bulls**t now it will only go on and get worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAHMsCO3Diw&feature=player_embedded

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Vigilante

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 01:09:57 pm »

I hear you, you really can't trust the cops, no matter what area you live in. Something about the mentality of someone who wants to become a cop in the first place is a little warped.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 02:09:22 pm »

Exactly!!!!

This was a poor exuse for a human being in charge of holding other accountable for their crimes?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:42:58 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 06:43:34 pm »

Cool

Different place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYDw1Za8F-I&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 04:14:17 pm »

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

Illuminati?
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 04:55:00 pm »

Smiley  Too bad about your friend.  Not surprising though.  I originally fare from a little town outside of NYC which for those in the know is run by the Mafia.  It's actually very well policed.  Nothing happens that's bad for the residents.  Drugs are delt out the the local garbage disposal which is of course owned by the Mafia.  But if some small time drug dealer trys to do business there he meets with an untimely end.  And the hit is from the police, who are controlled by the Mafia.  Not sure how it works in PA, but most of NY is run that way.  Not politically correct, but that's just how it really is.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 11:02:54 pm »

Grin  I tell it like I see it brother....
Report Spam   Logged

Juan Carlos Mendoza

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 11:42:13 pm »

In Mexico, the drug problem is much worse, as is the problem with corrupt policemen!  Perhjaps the solution to all this would be for America, Canada and Mexico to join together in a sinle country, no borders, then decide which police methods work the best and use them!
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 11:16:45 am »

In Mexico, the drug problem is much worse, as is the problem with corrupt policemen!  Perhjaps the solution to all this would be for America, Canada and Mexico to join together in a sinle country, no borders, then decide which police methods work the best and use them!

Yet if, Mexico or Canada start pushing for things that Americans don't agree with by popular opinion. It will become more of an issue then NWO. Ofcourse nothing is going to stop that now anyhow.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 11:25:05 am »

QUOTE:

"America, Canada and Mexico to join together in a sinle country"

A PRESCRIPTION FOR

R E V O L U T I O N

There is no way Canadians or Americans will go along with it, once they realize what's afoot.

THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 11:29:10 pm »

This is what volitzer has been trying to inform others about and I am watching it.

Thank you B...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: