Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:04:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

T.LOBSANG RAMPA - New Age Trailblazer

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T.LOBSANG RAMPA - New Age Trailblazer  (Read 1307 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: June 25, 2007, 07:36:54 am »

The Case for a Hollow Earth

In Twilight, Rampa devoted a whole chapter to the hollow Earth question. "I have believed it for years and I have studied it thoroughly. I have read all about it [and believe] there is another world inside this Earth of ours that is 2.9 times the size of the Moon, and that it is populated by a very intelligent race." He continued: "I have been in some of those tunnels, and I have also been in some of those tunnels in Ultima Thule. There are certain places in the Earth where it is possible for the Initiate to travel down into the centre of the Earth and meet representatives of that inner civilisation… Brazil and Tibet are two vitally important parts of the outer world which have a special attraction for the inner people." (p. 21) Furthermore, he claimed that the Gobi Desert and its pyramids have a connection to the inner world.

Rampa presented his case for the hollow Earth theory with these points:

1. Commercial airlines do not actually fly over the poles, as the navigational instruments would go awry.

2. No one has ever really been to the poles, only near them.

3. There is an atomic sun in the centre of the Earth which is responsible for the auroras.

4. The current model of geophysics (crust/mantle/core) is not based upon any solid evidence, merely supposition.

5. The inner Earth is about 2.9 times bigger than the Moon. This makes it actually larger than the land area on the outside of the Earth.

6. Inner worlders are remnants of Lemuria/Mu/Atlantis and even older civilisations who escaped from surface cataclysms by entering the cavern system.

7. There is a legend that the gypsies are descendants from inner-worlders.

8. The government denies the existence of the hollow Earth in order to avoid a panic.

9. Certain UFOs come from the inner world.

10. Photographs of the polar regions do not show holes, only shadows and patches.

Rampa made an enigmatic comment about the Northwest Territories of Canada, which may have been a clue for hollow Earth seekers. "Many areas in the Northern [sic] Territories have not been explored. Some areas have never even been seen by humans. How do you know what holes there are in the Northern Territories when no one has been there? It is stupid to say these things are impossible until you know all the facts, until you are an expert in photography, geology." (p. 28)

He made even more mysterious allusions in Feeding the Flame, hinting that he was censored by his publisher. "I wish I could tell you some of the things I absolutely, definitely know, but there are certain things which cannot be told at present. I know the actual truth about the submarines Thresher and Scorpion, and I know what happened to them and why. The story, if it could be told, would make cold chills run up and down your spine, but the time is not yet. There are many things which could be told, but, well, these books circulate everywhere...and there are many people who should not be aware that certain people know what is really going on... The mystery of the Thresher and Scorpion is a stranger thing than you would ever believe." (p. 148)

This comment is referring to the two US nuclear submarines which disappeared and were destroyed under strange circumstances in the 1960s. Unfortunately Rampa never mentioned them again, leaving us to wonder about the great mystery as debris from the subs was allegedly discovered by the US Navy and pictures of the imploded Thresher were featured in a National Geographic article.

In Twilight, Rampa concluded his discussion of the hollow Earth theory. "I have said all I am going to say about it. Oh yes, I know a lot more, a great deal more than I have written, but just trot along to a really good bookstore and buy some books on the hollow Earth." (p. 32) ∞

About the Author:

Karen Mutton (nιe Carfoot) graduated from the University of Sydney in 1981 with a BA and DipEd.  She majored in English and ancient history, with a minor in physical anthropology (prehistory).  She has travelled the world extensively and visited some of the most important archaeological sites on the planet such as Petra, Machu Picchu, Pagan (Burma), Copan and the Goreme Valley of Turkey.  Karen has a passion for ancient history, alternative medicine, geology and Earth changes as well as astronomy. 

Karen runs Yahoo! e-groups reflecting such interests: fringemedicine, weirdastronomy, aberrantarcheology and strange-earth.

Karen's interest in Lobsang Rampa goes back to her early teens when she read all his books, and she also corresponded with him briefly in 1972. She wrote her e-book T. Lobsang Rampa: New Age Trailblazer to counter all the negative information circulating about Rampa on the Internet and to reveal his influence on the New Age movement of the 1960s and 1970s.

Karen believes Rampa was scorned because he revealed esoteric information which had been safeguarded by arcane schools of the West and East for centuries. She also thinks his books should be re-examined in the light of 21st-century knowledge. 

The e-book T. Lobsang Rampa: New Age Trailblazer is available for purchase via Karen Mutton's website,

http://www.tuesdaylobsangrampa.com.

References (in alphabetical order)

• Adamski, George and Desmond Leslie, Flying Saucers Have Landed, Werner Laurie, UK, 1953.

• Childress, David Hatcher, Lost Cities of North and Central America, Adventures Unlimited Press, Kempton, IL, 1992.

• Cremo, Michael and Richard Thompson, Forbidden Archeology, Govardhan Hill Publishing, 1993.

• Gaddis, Vincent, Invisible Horizons, Ace, New York, 1965.

• Hancock, Graham, Underworld, Michael Joseph/Penguin, 2002.

• Harrer, Heinrich, Seven Years in Tibet, Rupert Hart-Davis, 1953.

• Hicks, Roger and Ngakpa Chogyam, Great Ocean, Penguin, 1990.

• Kolosimo, Peter, Timeless Earth, Sphere Books, UK, 1974 ed.

• Maclellan, Alec, The Lost World of Agharti, Corgi, 1983 ed.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, The Third Eye, Secker & Warburg, 1956.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, Doctor from Lhasa (originally titled Medical Lama), Souvenir Press, 1958.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, The Rampa Story, Corgi, 1960.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, Chapters of Life, Corgi, 1967.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, The Cave of the Ancients, Corgi, 1963.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, Beyond the Tenth, Corgi, 1969.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, Feeding the Flame, Corgi, 1971.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, The Hermit, Corgi, 1972.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, Candlelight, Corgi, 1974.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, Twilight, Corgi, 1975.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, As It Was, Corgi, 1976.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, Tibetan Sage, Corgi, 1980.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, My Visit to Agharta (unauthorised anthology), Inner Light, 2003.

• Rampa, T. Lobsang, My Visit to Venus (unauthorised anthology; date unknown; no page numbering).

• Sitchin, Zechariah, The Twelfth Planet, Avon Books, 1978 (book one of the Earth Chronicles series).

• Strieber, Whitley, Communion, Century, UK, 1987.

• von Dδniken, Erich, Chariots of the Gods?, Dell Publishing, 1969.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 08:39:29 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: