Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 02:43:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Myth? About Nibiru

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Myth? About Nibiru  (Read 6227 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: April 28, 2009, 06:28:58 pm »

Cool Are you Ready?

I sent these photos along to several "expects" to have the location of this object checked on.
Jim G. at the Erie County planetarium and Mark williams at the PSU observatory. These photos have been coming in left and right to both my E-mail and to my web sight........
Maybe one of you would like to tell me what this object is.
What makes it interesting is that they were all from different locations world wide and all are from 2006 to as recent as a week old.

Now these images are just 2 of the pics I have.
M. Williams said that for the time of day they were taken, that it's not one of our planets.
 Wink  Any opinions?

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 06:33:27 pm »

Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irz5vZAKcUg&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 11:49:38 pm »

Cool
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 06:55:25 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ull_HZUxAMk&feature=player_embedded

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 01:04:16 am »

The wheather is a big issue in the coming months of this year.
Comparing day by day patterns against last years wheather alone will show a strange difference.
The north-eastern area of the united states went from record snow fall to 70 degree days and back to arctic temps in a week's time. This year it was the same thing in febuary.
Something is causing the entire solar systm to heat up, and increasing solar activity leading  to mass ejections of lether solar radiation may lead to massive power outages and sores on peoples skin. Nibiru is beleived to be more massive then Jupiter and able to manipulate the axises of planets like Saturn and Uranus.

It is also said that it may cause an electrical storm from hell between the Sun and it's nemesis.
More fire works for us. Then the pole shift. Mega tsunamis, Mege Quakes globally, mega everything.
All at once.
Which is why living our days on this planet as they are for now leaves us between a rock and a hard place philosophically.

On one hand we have all these problems and worries. Yet we can still complain about them to each other online while having a cigarette and a nice cup of something or another.
But then on the other hand life as we know it will not be as we know it anymore. Survival will be a blessing and a curse to us on those hungry cold nights. Yet in faith we are supposed to know that the Earth will replenish all of it's spender of old. And like times of old, mankind went on.

So at the moment we have to ask ourselves. Who are we really?
Outside of all this chaos and distraction. Who are we Really?
If deep down you feel you have a higher purpose, then it shouldn't be something you pursue later. Even if we had a thousand years more to make up our minds. It's not change until It is......
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 02:30:54 am »

But then on the other hand life as we know it will not be as we know it anymore. Survival will be a blessing and a curse to us on those hungry cold nights. Yet in faith we are supposed to know that the Earth will replenish all of it's spender of old. And like times of old, mankind went on.

So at the moment we have to ask ourselves. Who are we really?
Outside of all this chaos and distraction. Who are we Really?
If deep down you feel you have a higher purpose, then it shouldn't be something you pursue later.

We are fundementally spirit, and these changes only mark the end of the material paradigm.  Whether after death or ascension, we will continue.  Watch Legend of Atlantis vol. 3. It mentions Nebiru and earthchanges in combination with the grand shift of the ages and consciousness. Those of the higher vibration can assimilate the incoming energy so doing the inner work and getting to what matters most -Love for self and others- is vitally important right now.  Namaste, Brother.
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 10:24:13 am »

Thank you Horus and Namasta'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIs2mhyw9E&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:58:09 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 12:22:21 pm »

HereForNow Please forgive me sometimes I can be a bit dense, Grin but about that last video, what’s the deal?   Why should we be worried or concerned over this?  Maybe you could explain this to me in a nutshell, because from where I’m sitting this doesn’t sound all that bad.

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 02:02:39 pm »

NWO politics involves a one world leader.
Reading the book of Revelations in the bible speaks of a coming. or already here anti-christ.
The signs written in the bible are showing in the turn of events today and everything is finally coming together easily.
In fact many ancient prophecies are being fulfilled as we can understand it.
I beleive that the maker of the video was just disclosing an analysis of his evidence in the case of the NWO. It's not about what it may accomplish per say. I think it was to convey an analogy to what leads to a great deception, forcing the fabled mark of the beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFn2oOYnNro&feature=player_embedded

And please see the other videos.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:50:36 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 02:52:17 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs2BaSHkbzI&feature=player_embedded

Wink
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 03:08:08 pm »

The pics in my posession show of these anomalous features....
Now the problem I ran into was when I contacted Darren William from the observatory at PSU.
He e-mailed me and told me that my pics were of Venus. The other Mike G. of the Erie PA planetarium hasn't gotten back to me yet. Yesterday I called him and his secretary told me he was mowing the lawn.
I called just today, and got exactly the same exuse. Hmm I thought. I then contacted Marshall Masters, (former science editor for CNN news) I wanted to his his take being that he also wrote the book, "Surviving 2012"....

Nothing but the Eerie sound of a fan inside my computer.
However, some of the photos in the videos I posted here are the same photos that Marshall Masters put into his youtube videos about Nibiru. More on this individual can be found at:

yowusa.com

As for the ongoing investigation about the anomalies in these mentioned photos.
I am printing copies of the object in mention to take to the planetarium to ask him face to face about this anomaly. If can confirm that it's not venus. I then plan to tell him what I was told by Darren W., and see whats what.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 03:08:54 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 05:34:55 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCyoAUJIADo&feature=player_embedded

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 05:48:44 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRHSfKeBq30&feature=player_embedded
 Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 05:54:10 pm »

Wormwood.  Of all of the cataclysmic scenarios it is the weirdest one to me.  And it's not like we even need the damned thing either! The Yellowstone Supervolcano (which started rumbling earlier this year) is capable of destroying nearly all life forms on earth's surface all by its lonesome!  
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 05:57:38 pm »

I beleive wormwood is another name for radiation.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: