Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:30:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Unveiled Mysteries

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unveiled Mysteries  (Read 1876 times)
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« on: April 28, 2009, 01:21:16 pm »

Unveiled Mysteries
by Godfré Ray King
(pseudonym of Guy Warren Ballard)
[1934]

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 01:21:42 pm »

This is the first book written by Guy Ballard, founder of the "I AM" Activity, onetime mining engineer, student of Theosophy, and alleged stock swindler. Although most of his later work was properly renewed at the US copyright office, and is hence still under copyright, someone neglected to file the renewal paperwork for this book, so it has entered the public domain.

Unveiled Mysteries describes an encounter with St. Germain (see also The Comte de Saint Germain), here described as an Ascended Master, virtually a God, and able to manipulate the fabric of reality. Ballard describes a series of astral trips in time and space with St. Germain, to lost civilizations in South America and the Sahara, as well as well-stocked bunkers of the ancients in the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, and Mount Shasta. Ballard and St. Germain revisit past lives as citizens of Atlantis and Mu, and they turn out to be relatives. A final chapter mentions encounters with entities from Venus, a theme of later UFO cargo-cults of the 1950s. Connoisseurs of this genre will appreciate Unveiled Mysteries. The book is written in a breathless style with a more than liberal amount of em-dashes, Inappropriate Capitalization, and melodramatic plot-points which resemble golden-age pulp sci-fi. There are incoherent, surreal rants which would not be out of place at a Church of the Subgenius rally.

The book has obvious similarities with A Dweller on Two Planets, including passages which were probably lifted directly. And much of Ballard's metaphysics, history of lost continents, 'Great White Brotherhood' spiel, and so on, is derivative from Theosophy. However, according to some of Ballard's ex-disciples, plagiarism was probably the least of his spiritual shenanigans.

One notable successor of the "I AM" Activity is the Church Universal and Triumphant of Elizabeth Clare Prophet, which also reveres St. Germain, and also attempted to hole up in the Rocky Mountain area in the 1980s against the threat of nuclear war.

Production notes: because of the huge number of em-dashes in this book, I have used the Unicode character entity — to encode them, rather than two successive dashes as usual. This is to reduce spurious line breaks between the normal dashes. Unless your browser is set to display basic Unicode, these may show up as question marks or boxes. To remedy this, refer to the Unicode Page.

http://sacred-texts.com/eso/um/index.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:02 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:15 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:33 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:53 pm »

DEDICATION
This series of books is dedicated in deepest, Eternal Love and Gratitude to our Beloved Master, Saint Germain, the Great White Brotherhood, the Brotherhood of the Royal Teton, the Brotherhood of Mount Shasta, and those other Ascended Masters whose loving help has been direct and without limit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 01:23:20 pm »

. vii

TRIBUTE
THE time has arrived, when the Great Wisdom, held and guarded for many centuries in the Far East, is now to come forth in America, at the command of those Great Ascended Masters who direct and protect the evolution of mankind upon this earth.

The Great Ascended Master, Saint Germain, throughout this series of books, is one of those Powerful Emissaries from the Spiritual Hierarchy of Ascended Masters who govern this planet.

He is the same Great Masterful "Presence" who worked at the Court of France previous to and during the French Revolution and whose advice, if it had been heeded, would have saved great suffering. It was because of his Transcendently Divine Power that he was referred to at that time as "Der Wundermann" of Europe. He is indissolubly linked with America past, present, and future for a very important part of his work upon this earth is the purifying, protecting, and illumining of the people of America that she may be the Carrier of the Cup of "Light" to the nations of the earth in the Golden Age that is opening before us.

America's very freedom in the beginning of her existence was due largely to his tireless efforts in

p. viii

protecting and encouraging those responsible for her inception. The drafting of the Declaration of Independence was also a direct result of his help and influence, and it was his love, protection, and guidance which sustained Washington and Lincoln during the darkest hours of their lives.

This Beloved Brother of humanity, who works untiringly for its Light and Freedom, is even now during the present hour in America working in the world of governmental affairs and bringing about certain beneficial changes that will bless her and through her the world. Not for many years ahead, will the people of America and the earth know how much of their good they owe to this Great Ascended Master to whom it is impossible to do full justice, except in deepest love, obedience, and service to the Ideal for which he stands and ceaselessly labors.

This intimate knowledge of his activities in our country makes possible a feeling of close contact and love for him that becomes a living tangible force in the life of the reader.

The radiation of this book is such as can only be given by an Ascended Master who in this case is the Great Beloved "Bearer of the Light," Saint Germain.

GODFRE RAY KING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 01:23:53 pm by Black Scorpion » Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 01:24:28 pm »

p. ix

FOREWORD
IT WAS through Saint Germain's assistance that I was privileged to have the experiences re  corded in this series of books, and that permission has been granted for them to be put in a form which can be given to the public. No one can realize, unless he too has had similar assistance, how great and eternal is my love and gratitude to him and those other Ascended Masters, whose assistance I had.

With the exception of Saint Germain, the real names of the Ascended Masters, exact locations, records, and treasure herein described are withheld intentionally at his command, for reasons that are obvious because only by the Service of Love and invitation from the Ascended Masters is the right earned to be with them in visible, tangible, living, breathing bodies. Any other way of approach is bound to meet with disappointment and failure, for the Great "Presence" and Power which has guarded through the centuries, guards them still.

One's own Inner purity, strength, and attainment are the only passports by which one enters into these activities, and association with the Ascended Masters comes about. When an individual, by conscious self-correction of his weaknesses, reaches a certain point, nothing in the universe can keep him from them.

p. x

In America is one of the most Ancient Foci of the Great White Brotherhood which has been working for man's freedom since his advent upon this planet. Some of the activities within this retreat are revealed to the reader that he may, if he be ready, make conscious contact, through his own Inner Light, with the Greater Light pouring out through this powerful center of God-radiation, and thereby drink once again at the Fountain of the Ancient Wisdom and carry the Crystal Cup of Peace, Love, and Strength to his weary brothers.

The purpose of putting this book into the hands of the public is to convey to the individual the encouragement and strength that will lift and sustain him through the transition period we are now in, and reveal something of the sane and sound foundation upon which the future of our country and the coming age is this hour being built.

This book is written in the embrace of the majestic, towering presence of Mount Shasta, whose apex is robed forever in that pure, glistening white, the symbol of the "Light of Eternity." Its pages are a record of the way by which I was brought in touch with the Beloved Master, Saint Germain, and those other Great Ascended Masters who labor ceaselessly to assist the humanity of this earth, as it struggles on the path to Peace, Love, Light, and Everlasting Perfection.

p. xi

I, whose experience it was, held steadfastly to a great dominant desire from Within to see, to hear, and to know, infallibly, the Truth of Life. I was led step by step to realize and accept the Mighty God "Presence" within my own Being—the "Light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world"—the "Christ." A way to make contact with the Christ—"Light," Its All-Knowing Omnipresence, and Unerring Activity was revealed to me, and I give it to the reader in these pages.

I can record only a part of the events that took place and the instruction I received. One by one, my great desires have been fulfilled because those desires were unselfish. My quest for Truth and Happiness has been long and steady but I have found both, and no human being can take them from me because they are Eternal and come from my own Great God Self.

In presenting this experience, it is with the deepest prayer that the reader may receive the "Light," be blest, and prospered on his way, as he walks the Path of Truth which is the only place where permanent happiness can be found. There, and there only, will the Seeker after "Light" find Eternal Peace and Activity in the Service of Love. If my present effort in sending these books forth into the world can carry some of the Love, Light, and Happiness I have received to those of earth, who also have been

p. xii

seeking the "Light," I shall have been amply rewarded.

The saying that Truth is stranger than fiction applies to this book. It is for the reader to accept or reject as he chooses but the Ascended Masters, whose help I have received, have said to me often;—"The more humanity can accept our 'Presence,' the wider they open the door for us to pour greater and greater help to them; but the rejection of us, by those who do not agree with this Truth, does not remove us or that Truth from existence and activity in the universe."

Those, who do accept the Truth herein recorded, will find a new and powerful "Force" entering their lives. Each copy carries with it this Mighty "Presence," Its Radiation, and Sustaining Power. All, who study these pages honestly, deeply, sincerely, and persistently, will know and make contact with the Reality of that "Presence" and Power. To those who read this work, I wish to say, that these experiences are as Real and True as mankind's existence on this earth today, and that they all occurred during August, September, and October of 1930 upon Mount Shasta, California, U. S. A.

GODFRÉ RAY KING

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 01:24:37 pm »

p. xiii

THE ASCENSION
By CHANERA

I feel My God Flame touch my brow,
  The Breath of Love—eternal now,
I raise my eyes and lo, I see
  My own Great God Self over me.

A dazzling cloud envelopes all,
  I hear My Real God "Presence" call,
I feel a surge of Love's great might,
  I enter deep its Breath—its Light.

I see within this Pulsing Flame,
  I listen, and hear my Secret Name,
I feel the glow—the Great Flame Breath,
  I am the Victor over death.

I stand forth free-Ascended now,
  To my heart's Light, all things do bow:
I am a Being of Cause alone
  And That Cause, Love—The Sacred Tone.

I pour out Life—I lift, I raise,
  My heart o’erflows and sings its praise,
My power strengthens and inspires,
  My Great Light Rays are God's Own Fires.

I am a Sun, My Love—Its Light
  All else grows dim—earth lost to sight;
I know I am just God—The One
  The Source—The Great, Great Central Sun.

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 01:24:58 pm »

p. ix

CONTENTS
CHAPTER

PAGE

I.
 MEETING THE MASTER

II.
 THE SAHARA DESERT

III.
 THE ROYAL TETON

IV.
 MYSTERIES OF THE YELLOWSTONE

V.
 INCA MEMORIES

VI.
 BURIED CITIES OF THE AMAZON

VII.
 THE SECRET VALLEY

VIII.
 GOD'S OMNIPRESENT POWER

IX.
 VENUS VISITS THE ROYAL TETON

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 01:25:19 pm »

p. 1

UNVEILED MYSTERIES
CHAPTER I
Meeting the Master
MOUNT SHASTA stood out boldly against the western sky, surrounded at its base by a growth of pine and fir trees that made it look like a jewel of diamond shining whiteness held in a filigree setting of green. Its snow covered peaks glistened and changed color from moment to moment, as the shadows lengthened in the sun's descent toward the horizon.

Rumor said there was a group of men, Divine men in Fact, called the Brotherhood of Mount Shasta, who formed a branch of the Great White Lodge, and that this Focus from very ancient times had continued unbroken down to the present day.

I had been sent on government business to a little town situated at the foot of the mountain, and while thus engaged occupied my leisure time trying to unravel this rumor concerning The Brotherhood. I knew, through travels in the Far East, that most rumors, myths, and legends have, somewhere as their

p. 2

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 01:25:39 pm »

origin, a deep underlying Truth that usually remains unrecognized by all but those who are Real students of life.

I fell in love with Shasta and each morning, almost involuntarily, saluted the Spirit of the Mountain and the Members of the Order. I sensed something very unusual about the entire locality and, in the light of the experiences that followed, I do not wonder that some of them cast their shadows before.

Long hikes on the trail had become my habit, whenever I wanted to think things out alone or make decisions of serious import. Here, on this great giant of nature, I found recreation, inspiration, and peace that soothed my soul and invigorated mind and body.

I had planned such a hike for pleasure as I thought, to spend some time deep in the heart of the mountain, when the following experience entered my life to change if so completely that I could almost believe I was on another planet—but for my return to the usual routine in which I had been engaged for months.

The morning in question, I started out at daybreak deciding to follow where fancy led, and in a vague sort of way, asked God to direct my path. By noon, I had climbed high up on the side of the mountain where the view to the south was beautiful as a dream.

p. 3

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 01:26:00 pm »

As the day advanced, it grew very warm and I stopped frequently to rest and enjoy to the full the remarkable stretch of country around the McCloud River, Valley, and town. It came time for lunch, and I sought a mountain spring for clear, cold water. Cup in hand, I bent down to fill it as an electrical current passed through my body from head to foot.

I looked around, and directly behind me stood a young man who, at first glance, seemed to be someone on a hike like myself. I looked more closely, and realized immediately that he was no ordinary person. As this thought passed through my mind, he smiled and addressed me saying:

"My Brother, if you will hand me your cup, I will give you a much more refreshing drink than spring water." I obeyed, and instantly the cup was filled with a creamy liquid. Handing it back to me, he said:

"Drink it."

I did so and must have looked my astonishment for, while the taste was delicious, the electrical vivifying effect in my mind and body made me gasp with surprise. I did not see him put anything into the cup, and I wondered what was happening.

"That which you drank," he explained, "comes directly from the Universal Supply, pure and vivifying as Life Itself, in fact it is Life—Omnipresent Life—for it exists everywhere about us. It is subject to our

p. 4

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 01:26:20 pm »

conscious control and direction, willingly obedient, when we Love enough, because all the Universe obeys the behest of Love. Whatsoever I desire manifests itself, when I command in Love. I held out the cup, and that which I desired for you appeared.

"See! I have but to hold out my hand and, if I wish to use gold—gold is here." Instantly, there lay in his palm a disc about the size of a ten dollar gold piece. Again he continued:

"I see within you a certain Inner understanding of the Great Law but you are not outwardly aware of It enough to produce that which you desire direct from the Omnipresent Universal Supply. You have desired to see something of this kind so intensely, so honestly, and so determinedly, it could no longer be withheld from you.

"However, precipitation is one of the least important activities of the Great Truth of Being. If your desire had not been free from selfishness and the fascination of phenomena, such an experience could not have come to you. When leaving home this morning, you thought you were coming on a hike, that is, so far as the outer activity of your mind was concerned. In the deeper—larger sense—you were really following the urge of your Inner God Self that led to the person, place, and condition wherein your most intense desire could be fulfilled.

"The Truth of Life is you cannot desire that which

p. 5

Report Spam   Logged
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 01:26:32 pm »

is not possible of manifestation somewhere in the universe. The more intense the feeling within the desire, the more quickly it will be attained. However, if one is foolish enough to desire something that will injure another of God's children or any other part of His Creation, then that person will pay the penalty in discord and failure somewhere in his own Life's experience.

"It is very important to realize fully that God's intent for every one of His children is abundance of every good and perfect thing. He created Perfection and endowed His children with exactly the same power. They can create and maintain Perfection also and express God—dominion over the earth and all that is therein. Mankind was originally created in the Image: and Likeness of God. The only reason all do not manifest This dominion is because they do not use their Divine Authority—that with which each individual is endowed and by which he is intended to govern his world. Thus, they are not obeying the Law of Love by pouring out peace and blessing to all creation.

"This comes about through their failure to accept and acknowledge themselves—Temples of the Most High Living God—and to hold this acknowledgment with eternal recognition. Humanity—in its present seeming limitation of time, space, and activity—is in the same condition a person in need

p. 6

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: