Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:37:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOW, JUST WOW...........

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, JUST WOW...........  (Read 29484 times)
Zamora

« Reply #435 on: July 12, 2009, 04:22:45 pm »

Now be mindful of the fact that McKinney, also ended up missing.
Why?

Missing?  I just haead an interview with her last night on the radio, how is she supposed to be missing?
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #436 on: July 13, 2009, 11:31:29 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #437 on: July 14, 2009, 07:40:56 am »

Now B,

You must say it is one good khm...

Here is she from in front

Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #438 on: July 14, 2009, 07:52:57 am »

There is a place for models' pictures in this forum.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #439 on: July 14, 2009, 07:54:44 am »

Beauty Who Turned Obama's Head Is a Brazilian from Rio

brazzilmag.com

— The Brazilian representative, the carioca (from Rio de Janeiro) Mayara Tavares, a 16-year-old beauty on its way to meet Brazilian president Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva caught the eyes of a discreet Nicolas Sarkozy and a much less discreet Barack Obama, the presidents of France and the United States respectively.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07122009...me__178798.htm

By ISABEL VINCENT
July 12, 2009
Posted: 3:17 am
July 12, 2009

The Secret Service might want to put a new threat on its watch list: the mad-as-hell mama of the 17-year-old Brazilian beauty ogled by President Obama and French leader Nicolas Sarkozy at the G8 summit last week.

"If I were there, I would have boxed their ears," said Lucia Rodrigues, 37. "They should be ashamed of themselves."

Patriarch Eduardo Tavares, after finally getting around to seeing the famous photo of his daughter from behind, quickly changed his tune from proud papa to furious father.

"My daughter is not a model and she is not a sex symbol," he told The Post. "That photograph has ruined my whole family."

At the Italy summit last week, daughter Mayara Rodrigues Tavares, her long locks flowing over her curvaceous frame, became the momentary focus of the leering leaders as she took her place for an official group photo.

Her father, a night watchman in their home city of Rio de Janeiro has been swamped with interview requests since the photo of his daughter in a little red dress was beamed around the world.

"She is dedicated to helping the poor, not to seducing world leaders," he ranted. "This is the wrong image of my daughter."

Her mom added, "She is really skinny and only ever wears pants. Mayara is timid and ashamed of her body. This was the first time in her life that she wore a dress, and it was borrowed from a friend in the shantytown because she doesn't own one."

The high school sophomore, who hails from one of Rio de Janeiro's slums known as favelas, had been picked by UNICEF to join the counterpart Junior 8 forum of teenagers because she stood out as a community volunteer. She shares a single room with her parents and two younger brothers and can't afford the bus fare to attend a good high school.

"Why are they looking at her like that? This is a girl who is articulate and intelligent and just wants to do the right thing," the father said. "Instead, they are forcing her into a negative light."

Her evangelical Christian parents said she was initially oblivious to the international uproar she inadvertently caused.

"She called us and she was very moved that she had met Obama and Lula [Brazil's president Luis Inacio Lula da Silva]. She didn't say anything about the looks she got," Mr. Tavares said.

And dad found some solace in the episode. "Thank God that [Italian playboy Prime Minister Silvio] Berlusconi was nowhere near her," he said.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 07:58:28 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #440 on: July 14, 2009, 09:41:09 am »

SONYA SOTTOMAYOR

This poor lady does not look very healthy, she looks very swollen in all pictures.

OOPPSS......

SHE'S BEEN A DIABETIC SINCE THE AGE OF EIGHT.

GREAT LOOKING FAMILY

WITH HER MOTHER IN A RECENT PHOTO
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 09:47:58 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #441 on: July 14, 2009, 09:53:10 am »

Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #442 on: July 14, 2009, 10:19:42 am »

Now B,

That is NOT the young lady in the original photo - FROM THE FRONT. 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #443 on: July 14, 2009, 10:27:40 am »

HERE IS THE REAL GIRL!!!

Beauty Who Turned Obama's Head Is a Brazilian from Rio

brazzilmag.com

— The Brazilian representative, the carioca (from Rio de Janeiro) Mayara Tavares, a 16-year-old beauty on its way to meet Brazilian president Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva caught the eyes of a discreet Nicolas Sarkozy and a much less discreet Barack Obama, the presidents of France and the United States respectively.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07122009...me__178798.htm

By ISABEL VINCENT
July 12, 2009
Posted: 3:17 am
July 12, 2009

The Secret Service might want to put a new threat on its watch list: the mad-as-hell mama of the 17-year-old Brazilian beauty ogled by President Obama and French leader Nicolas Sarkozy at the G8 summit last week.

"If I were there, I would have boxed their ears," said Lucia Rodrigues, 37. "They should be ashamed of themselves."

Patriarch Eduardo Tavares, after finally getting around to seeing the famous photo of his daughter from behind, quickly changed his tune from proud papa to furious father.

"My daughter is not a model and she is not a sex symbol," he told The Post. "That photograph has ruined my whole family."

At the Italy summit last week, daughter Mayara Rodrigues Tavares, her long locks flowing over her curvaceous frame, became the momentary focus of the leering leaders as she took her place for an official group photo.

Her father, a night watchman in their home city of Rio de Janeiro has been swamped with interview requests since the photo of his daughter in a little red dress was beamed around the world.

"She is dedicated to helping the poor, not to seducing world leaders," he ranted. "This is the wrong image of my daughter."

Her mom added, "She is really skinny and only ever wears pants. Mayara is timid and ashamed of her body. This was the first time in her life that she wore a dress, and it was borrowed from a friend in the shantytown because she doesn't own one."

The high school sophomore, who hails from one of Rio de Janeiro's slums known as favelas, had been picked by UNICEF to join the counterpart Junior 8 forum of teenagers because she stood out as a community volunteer. She shares a single room with her parents and two younger brothers and can't afford the bus fare to attend a good high school.

"Why are they looking at her like that? This is a girl who is articulate and intelligent and just wants to do the right thing," the father said. "Instead, they are forcing her into a negative light."

Her evangelical Christian parents said she was initially oblivious to the international uproar she inadvertently caused.

"She called us and she was very moved that she had met Obama and Lula [Brazil's president Luis Inacio Lula da Silva]. She didn't say anything about the looks she got," Mr. Tavares said.

And dad found some solace in the episode. "Thank God that [Italian playboy Prime Minister Silvio] Berlusconi was nowhere near her," he said.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 10:36:08 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #444 on: July 14, 2009, 11:11:25 am »

Now B,

That is NOT the young lady in the original photo - FROM THE FRONT. 

Of course it is NOT the young lady - From the front. LMAO!
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #445 on: July 14, 2009, 11:15:51 am »

She is one of the Obama girls.  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIiMa2Fe-ZQ&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #446 on: July 14, 2009, 11:27:38 am »

OH, PLEASE -

WE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT DURING THE PRIMARIES!

THE MAN SET THE WOMEN'S MOVEMENT BACK AT LEAST  4O  YEARS -  ALL INTENTIONAL
Report Spam   Logged

zachariah

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two wom

« Reply #447 on: July 14, 2009, 11:29:27 am »

Report Spam   Logged

"Then I looked up—and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings!
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #448 on: July 14, 2009, 11:43:49 am »

Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yex1yyySpyM&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #449 on: July 14, 2009, 11:46:03 am »

It is 18:45h at my time.HFN, see this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhjvpGt4r44&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo%2Egoogle%2Ecom%2Fvideosearch%3Fq%3DKid%2BRock%2B%2D%2BAll%2BSummer%2BLong%26hl%3Den%26emb%3D0&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 12:09:13 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: