Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:21:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOW, JUST WOW...........

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, JUST WOW...........  (Read 29445 times)
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #240 on: June 10, 2009, 11:07:28 am »

I think you're wasting your time with these people Qoais. They are determined to hate Obama no matter how many nutso reasons they can dig up. 

What if Hillary had gotten in?  Would everyone be spreading the hate crap for her?  Would they be blaming her for all the mess the country is in?  Not.

Bianca wouldn't be, she was for Hillary!  I am all about having a woman president, too, someday, but I am not myopic to the fact that someone's gender should be the sole determining factor in whether to vote them in.  Palin, for instance, is someone I view as an idiot, and thank god that her and old man McCain never got in.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #241 on: June 10, 2009, 12:44:19 pm »

I think you're wasting your time with these people Qoais. They are determined to hate Obama no matter how many nutso reasons they can dig up. 

What if Hillary had gotten in?  Would everyone be spreading the hate crap for her?  Would they be blaming her for all the mess the country is in?  Not.

Bianca wouldn't be, she was for Hillary!  I am all about having a woman president, too, someday, but I am not myopic to the fact that someone's gender should be the sole determining factor in whether to vote them in.  Palin, for instance, is someone I view as an idiot, and thank god that her and old man McCain never got in.

Krista, why don't you STOP being such a naive tween and watch the Obama Deception.

The Obama Deception

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195

Wink
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 12:45:16 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #242 on: June 10, 2009, 12:47:24 pm »

Palin, for instance, is someone I view as an idiot, and thank god that her and old man McCain never got in.

McCain and Palin were political corpses cuz the Bilderbergers wanted Obama and Biden in to do the NWO's agenda.

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA
Report Spam   Logged
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #243 on: June 10, 2009, 01:21:11 pm »

Well, we all know it wasn't Obama who designed Washington so that can't be blamed on him.  Actually, it kind of looks like a partial amphithreatre.  If it could have made the complete circle it WOULD be like an anphitheatre.

Harconen - there will always be those few who take hate to the heights of craziness.  Look at the KKK.  What a bunch of retards.  I mean, going around in cloaks so no one will know who they are means they're totally ashamed of what they believe in, knowing it's wrong.  And like my goofy sister said when we were chatting about this, who would want to be caught dead in one of those cloaks, they're so ugly!!!

I have found that a lot of religious people are the worst fear and hate mongers.  They cling to religion because they seem to be lacking some sort of balance in their life and then take those beliefs to extremes.  There are a lot of super nice religious people too, don't get me wrong, but the ones that take their beliefs to the extreme are dangerous.  I don't know why people dislike so much that it gets to be hate.  I can honestly say I've never hated anyone in my life and I'm not sure I'd know how. 

Qoais,

My post is from religious source but not my religion.I am a Pagan/Thelemit, not a christian.I don't bealive in God & Lucifer.Also, I am a liberal, so KKK is not my option in any way, and thy will, probably, try to burn me if thy can.
    Facts are facts, video material is a fact.Be real, and coment that.I don't hate Obama, I just don't like force behind him, people that control him.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:33:43 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #244 on: June 10, 2009, 03:10:28 pm »

Don't waste your breath, Harconen-

If you don't like or agree with Obama, you HATE him....

As they've been told to do, they "get in your face" with the worst of vitriol.
That's the way it is, no discussions....

Just like in George Bush's days, you are either with Obama or you are with the
'enemy"/or are the enemy.

Notice how the girls sound like 'groupies'?

It's been going on for one and one half years, especially at Huffington Post and
Daily Kos.

The only ones that use the word HATE are Obama's 'followers'.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:26:49 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #245 on: June 10, 2009, 04:18:17 pm »

Thanks for info Bianka.I sensed something ''blonde'' in the air, but you are right, it is 'groupies'.Hate will make Obamajungen this way.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #246 on: June 10, 2009, 04:43:41 pm »

McCain and Palin were political corpses cuz the Bilderbergers wanted Obama and Biden in to do the NWO's agenda.

So how did the Bilderbergers get what was it - 80% of the people to vote for Obama?  Didja all get a cheque in the mail?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #247 on: June 10, 2009, 05:04:06 pm »

Grin

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 05:05:59 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #248 on: June 10, 2009, 06:45:09 pm »

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:47:04 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #249 on: June 10, 2009, 06:52:28 pm »

PHILADELPHIA POLLING PLACE - NOVEMBER 4, 2008

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT DROPS ALL CHARGES AGAINST BLACK PANTHERS

WHO BLOCKED POLLING STATIONS AT OBAMA'S REQUEST

May 29th, 2009
Washington Times

Imagine if Ku Klux Klan members had stood menacingly in military uniforms, with nightsticks, in front of a polling place. Add to it that they had hurled racial threats and insults at voters who tried to enter.

Now suppose that the government, backed by a nationally televised video of the event, had won a court case against the Klansmen except for the perfunctory filing of a single, simple document - but that an incoming Republican administration had moved to voluntarily dismiss the already-won case.

Surely that would have been front-page news, with a number of firings at the Justice Department.

The flip side of this scenario is occurring right now. The culprits weren’t Klansmen; they belonged to the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense. One of the defendants, Jerry Jackson, is an elected member of Philadelphia’s 14th Ward Democratic Committee and was a credentialed poll watcher for Barack Obama and the Democratic Party when the violations occurred. Rather conveniently, the Obama administration has asked that the cases against Mr. Jackson, two other defendants and the party be dropped.

The Voting Rights Act is very clear. It prohibits any “attempt to intimidate, threaten or coerce” any voter or those aiding voters.

The explanation for moving to dismiss the case is shocking. According to the Department of Justice: “These same Defendants have made no appearance and have filed no pleadings with the Court. Nor have they otherwise raised any other defenses to this action. Therefore, the United States has the right … to dismiss voluntarily this action against the Defendants.” In other words, because the defendants haven’t tried to defend themselves, the Justice Department won’t punish them.

By that logic, if a murderer doesn’t respond to the charges, he should be let free. That’s crazy.

The Obama Justice Department did take one action against one of the four defendants: It forbade him from again “displaying a weapon within 100 feet of any open polling location” in Philadelphia. Given that it already was illegal to display a weapon at a polling place and that he was not even enjoined from carrying a weapon at polling places outside of Philadelphia, it is hard to see what this order accomplished.

We asked the Justice Department if it was unable to provide any explanation for dropping the case. Justice press aide Alejandro Miyar merely said: “That is correct.” Multiple times we asked both the department and the White House to comment on charges that the dismissals represented political bias. We received no substantive response.

Hans Von Spakovsky, a legal scholar at the Heritage Foundation and a former commissioner at the Federal Election Commission, tells us, “In my experience, I have never heard of the department refusing to take a default judgment… . If a Republican administration had done this, it would be front-page news and every civil rights group in the country would be screaming about it.”

Consider that the behavior of the defendants was so bad that witness Bartle Bull, a former Robert F. Kennedy organizer who did extensive legal work on behalf of black voters in Mississippi, testified it was “the most blatant form of voter discrimination I have encountered in my life.”

Eric Eversole, a former litigation attorney with the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department, told us: “It is truly unprecedented for the Voting Section to voluntarily dismiss a case of such blatant intimidation. The video speaks for itself.”

We couldn’t agree more. After the 2000 Presidential election, Democrats complained about voter intimidation in Florida by pointing to a police car that had been two miles away from a polling place. The police didn’t do anything to anyone, but their presence was deemed sufficient to vaguely intimidate people en route to the polls. In this case, the New Black Panther Party actually blocked access to a poll.

Unlike the Florida incident, this case involving the New Black Panthers screams out for tough justice. Instead, the Obama administration looks the other way. This all but invites racial violence at future elections.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:09:28 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #250 on: June 10, 2009, 07:45:49 pm »

Wink                         

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpatdollard%2Ecom%2F2009%2F05%2Fobama%2Dadministration%2Dignores%2Dvoter%2Dintimidation%2Dw%2Dvideos%2F&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2DjQUgVF8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpatdollard%2Ecom%2F2009%2F05%2Fobama%2Dadministration%2Dignores%2Dvoter%2Dintimidation%2Dw%2Dvideos%2F&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2009, 12:21:25 am »

Don't waste your breath, Harconen-

If you don't like or agree with Obama, you HATE him....

As they've been told to do, they "get in your face" with the worst of vitriol.
That's the way it is, no discussions....

Just like in George Bush's days, you are either with Obama or you are with the
'enemy"/or are the enemy.

Notice how the girls sound like 'groupies'?

It's been going on for one and one half years, especially at Huffington Post and
Daily Kos.

The only ones that use the word HATE are Obama's 'followers'.

Uh, Bianca, you actually told everyone you hated Obama, No one is putting any words in your mouth, here is a quote of yours:

I got news for you, Krista.

Up until this article I DESPISED  GWB and 0Zero equally.

Now the "American Idol" just jumped ahead.......

BTW, by criticizing all those DIM people, I can't believe YOU voted DIMOC - RAT!

On Orders Of The White House, Georgetown Covered Name Of Jesus

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,17464.15.html

Seems pretty clear to me, and everyone else, too. 

And I REALLY resent the word, "groupie."  I don't remember gushing over Obama here, I have refuted everyone of your bs allegations towards him with facts.  I actually find that word "groupie" a bit sexist.

And where is the vitrio? You are the one that called ME a rat, and I could give a flying fig about that.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:22:13 am by Krista Davenport » Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2009, 12:24:32 am »

Krista, why don't you STOP being such a naive tween and watch the Obama Deception.

The Obama Deception

Name me ONE thing that you differ with Alex Jones on, Volitzer, or shut up about it.  Fact is, he does all the thinking for you and you just repeat it.  You are his ventriloquist dummy!
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #253 on: June 11, 2009, 12:31:54 am »

I think you're wasting your time with these people Krista.  They'll blame President Obama for everything everyone else does that he doesn't even have any idea about.  Hate is mean.  Hate is cruel.  It starts out at sarcasm, then antagonism, then physical violence.  Can't waste the time and energy on it myself.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #254 on: June 11, 2009, 12:40:37 am »

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT DROPS ALL CHARGES AGAINST BLACK PANTHERS

WHO BLOCKED POLLING STATIONS AT OBAMA'S REQUEST

May 29th, 2009
Washington Times

Imagine if Ku Klux Klan members had stood menacingly in military uniforms, with nightsticks, in front of a polling place. Add to it that they had hurled racial threats and insults at voters who tried to enter.

You're kidding, right?  Bianca, the Washington Times is a right wing owned and influenced by Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church.

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1569

Meaning everything they print is slanted.  You just keep right on printing their stuff, though, since it's mainly all crap.

If Obama actually "ordered" the Black Panthers to the polls personally, don't you think someone in the MSM, FOX News, for instance, would have picked it up?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: