Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:26:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOW, JUST WOW...........

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, JUST WOW...........  (Read 30540 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2009, 03:33:38 am »

The last 4 minutes of this video are the most interesting statements I have ever heard from any political leader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzaLP9dTXhE&feature=player_embedded

I never imagined that Ron Paul was the patriot that this video discloses he is.
Funnier yet. This video was "WAS" banned.
I posted it because it explains alot of what I feel personally about the truth in anything.

JFK, Martin King, and a few others to mention are in this video as well.
I received this via E-mail and had to show all of you this because it represents the difference of what America was to what it's become.

I love this nation for what it was at one time. It's beauty, what it meant to the world of old, and all of it's potential. However, the very financial systems that we once avoided are now our debt.
The liberties we once represented are now threatened.
The freedom this nation once stood for, is now oppressing the world with policies written by the Bush admin.

Undecided Sure it's not a positive message to understand. However, no one is this forum or the world can say this is not true. People, I'm not asking anyone here or anywhere else to pursue this to the level that I do.
I'm just asking everyone to open their mind to the possiblities that we are facing. We are being lied to.

We are being lied to and forced to beleive what they tell us and blindly we follow.
I wish that was an opinion of my own, yet it's not!
Because in spirit we are all connected, I know that somewhere in all of you is that little voice.
The bells and whistles going off inside each of you when stuff like this is said is the very reason it's important to free your minds.

If you all love humanity and all life in general, you must stop ignoring what your heart is saying.
America is not free anymore. We all are facing a global threat because of policy inforced by New World Order?
All I'm asking is that you all take a moment to think again. If nothing happens I will be the happiest FOOL ever and accepts the title with pleasure. However, if the NWO agenda takes effect, please understand that we are as much to blame for that because we chose to ignore the warning signs.
We made it happen through our own fear!

That is the truth as I know it and see it.
As unpleasent as it seems to hear it, we must face it sooner or later. I for one can't just sit here and force myself to simply ignore this. Spiritually, I must know if this is a precursor to the signs given in the Bible and all world religions about the Revelation. (Reveal)

People should be prepared instead of waiting until it happens and then seeing it.
I know a few of you will disagree with me and I'm expecting that. However I am compelled to follow up on this because in spirit, I do love all life and I want it to continue on. I have talked to most of you for years now and I'm sure you all know that is not like me to just blurt something like this out.

However, I am but one person calling out to you all to atleast research what is really happening.
We are soon going to be facing a change in the world that none of us a few years ago would have even imagined. I refuse to silence myself about this and regaurdless of consequence, FREE WILL is GOD'S gift to humanity. I will not let that gift of God to me, be taken.

Again, I am not expecting you all to feel as I do. I just think that this is something that will one day be a part of history and that you all should at the very least be informed of where this world as a whole is going. I am not alone in how I feel and if their is anyone else here that feels that way. You have only right now to decide your own fate. One chance...

I will not post more on this in this thread out of respect for those who don't want to hear it.
However, I will be ready to discuss this and much more in my own threads here in this forum if some of you wish to talk more on this subject. I really do sincerely care for each and every singal one of you and this is why I say this to you now. If I didn't feel anything deep down about this, I wouldn't have posted this. Yet I do.

I too have been seeing things that I really can't explain. Feelings and mental images and this is daily.
I wish I could just blurt it all out and tell you all what I'm seeing but it moves us away from the point of this one particular post. I'm affraid for those who will not open their hearts and minds......
However it is up to all of you to decide for yourselves to do so.

I'm just trying to explain that we do have a choice right now, and right now might be the only chance we get to make that difference in our own lives. Don't let someone who doesn't care about you decide your fate for you. Take matters into your own hands and learn all you can now while you still can.
This year alone there is so many things that will soon be made obvious for all eyes to see.
Don't miss this chance to stay ahead of the curve and be enlightened by what you find.

Sincerely Harry Retzer Jr.
Namasta

I am seeking a way to enlighten myself past my own fears to only love even the things I fear by confronting them and learning from them to move beyond this state of being.
I don't mean to scare or promote fear. I am trying to encouraging you all to second guess all of what your affraid of.....
2 basic emotions that make all the other emotions within us.

Fear-Love                     

Now that you see them side by side, pick one.........
 Your choice is what you manifest.

Yeah but unfortunately the politician that makes the most sense never gets elected.

It's the one with all the showmanship and hype and panders to emotional impossibilities which are unachieveable that gets the majority of votes from an uneducated gullible public.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2009, 03:42:57 am »

Qoais,

Your story is a perfect illustration why the choice of abortion should always be between a woman and her doctor.  I don't know why anyone would imagine that such decisions are made lightly.  God bless you.

Yeah but many women can and do abort many perfectly healthy babies.

Abortions should only take place if:

A) the mother's life is in danger
B) the baby's life is in danger
C) **** or incest

There was a story once where a woman is Bosnia was struck with a bullet in the womb area where the bullet had sperm cells on the edge of it.  The woman after being treated for the bullet wound later discovered she was impregnated and decided to carry the baby to term.  The baby was born a boy and was healthy.  Talk about reverence for life.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2009, 04:26:55 am »

The last 4 minutes of this video are the most interesting statements I have ever heard from any political leader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzaLP9dTXhE&feature=player_embedded

I never imagined that Ron Paul was the patriot that this video discloses he is.
Funnier yet. This video was "WAS" banned.
I posted it because it explains alot of what I feel personally about the truth in anything.

JFK, Martin King, and a few others to mention are in this video as well.
I received this via E-mail and had to show all of you this because it represents the difference of what America was to what it's become.

I love this nation for what it was at one time. It's beauty, what it meant to the world of old, and all of it's potential. However, the very financial systems that we once avoided are now our debt.
The liberties we once represented are now threatened.
The freedom this nation once stood for, is now oppressing the world with policies written by the Bush admin.

Undecided Sure it's not a positive message to understand. However, no one is this forum or the world can say this is not true. People, I'm not asking anyone here or anywhere else to pursue this to the level that I do.
I'm just asking everyone to open their mind to the possiblities that we are facing. We are being lied to.

We are being lied to and forced to beleive what they tell us and blindly we follow.
I wish that was an opinion of my own, yet it's not!
Because in spirit we are all connected, I know that somewhere in all of you is that little voice.
The bells and whistles going off inside each of you when stuff like this is said is the very reason it's important to free your minds.

If you all love humanity and all life in general, you must stop ignoring what your heart is saying.
America is not free anymore. We all are facing a global threat because of policy inforced by New World Order?
All I'm asking is that you all take a moment to think again. If nothing happens I will be the happiest FOOL ever and accepts the title with pleasure. However, if the NWO agenda takes effect, please understand that we are as much to blame for that because we chose to ignore the warning signs.
We made it happen through our own fear!

That is the truth as I know it and see it.
As unpleasent as it seems to hear it, we must face it sooner or later. I for one can't just sit here and force myself to simply ignore this. Spiritually, I must know if this is a precursor to the signs given in the Bible and all world religions about the Revelation. (Reveal)

People should be prepared instead of waiting until it happens and then seeing it.
I know a few of you will disagree with me and I'm expecting that. However I am compelled to follow up on this because in spirit, I do love all life and I want it to continue on. I have talked to most of you for years now and I'm sure you all know that is not like me to just blurt something like this out.

However, I am but one person calling out to you all to atleast research what is really happening.
We are soon going to be facing a change in the world that none of us a few years ago would have even imagined. I refuse to silence myself about this and regaurdless of consequence, FREE WILL is GOD'S gift to humanity. I will not let that gift of God to me, be taken.

Again, I am not expecting you all to feel as I do. I just think that this is something that will one day be a part of history and that you all should at the very least be informed of where this world as a whole is going. I am not alone in how I feel and if their is anyone else here that feels that way. You have only right now to decide your own fate. One chance...

I will not post more on this in this thread out of respect for those who don't want to hear it.
However, I will be ready to discuss this and much more in my own threads here in this forum if some of you wish to talk more on this subject. I really do sincerely care for each and every singal one of you and this is why I say this to you now. If I didn't feel anything deep down about this, I wouldn't have posted this. Yet I do.

I too have been seeing things that I really can't explain. Feelings and mental images and this is daily.
I wish I could just blurt it all out and tell you all what I'm seeing but it moves us away from the point of this one particular post. I'm affraid for those who will not open their hearts and minds......
However it is up to all of you to decide for yourselves to do so.

I'm just trying to explain that we do have a choice right now, and right now might be the only chance we get to make that difference in our own lives. Don't let someone who doesn't care about you decide your fate for you. Take matters into your own hands and learn all you can now while you still can.
This year alone there is so many things that will soon be made obvious for all eyes to see.
Don't miss this chance to stay ahead of the curve and be enlightened by what you find.

Sincerely Harry Retzer Jr.
Namasta

I am seeking a way to enlighten myself past my own fears to only love even the things I fear by confronting them and learning from them to move beyond this state of being.
I don't mean to scare or promote fear. I am trying to encouraging you all to second guess all of what your affraid of.....
2 basic emotions that make all the other emotions within us.

Fear-Love                     

Now that you see them side by side, pick one.........
 Your choice is what you manifest.

Yeah but unfortunately the politician that makes the most sense never gets elected.

It's the one with all the showmanship and hype and panders to emotional impossibilities which are unachieveable that gets the majority of votes from an uneducated gullible public.   Roll Eyes

So true! I was taken in by his speaches to begin with myself. He seemed to say all the right things. Like everyone else, I was ignorant to what the real agenda was.
However, I was also opened to listen to the opposing side of the story and discovered things that made me realize that this monster is no better. He's all about Wall street, and power...
Atleast we knew that Bush was no good from the beginning. This guy won our hearts and then turned around and delivered on nothing he promiced us.

We haven't had a real president since JFK. We haven't been a free nation since 1914.
We are now in debt to the world and my kids will suffer now because these world powers are so corrupt.....

Angry

However, I'm not sitting here complaining about all of this and doing nothing about it.
I signed the petition to have the FED audited. I am an enemy of the state because I do try to inform people about what is going on. And I will be on the front lines, when martial law is declared. And yes, I have protested in the past and told authority right where to go.
As many of my friends here know, I don't have a problem with that.

Wink

We are change and if we don't act, nothing happens.
Tomarrow will be the same, if not worse then today.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2009, 06:34:14 am »

Going back to Skinwalker' stastement to me on another thread that SIX out of NINE Supremes is

a 'bit much', I agree.

Especially when I remember that Roman Catholic Bishops and Prelates were preaching NOT to vote
for anyone endorsing ABORTION (during the last election) and threatening EXCOMMUNICATION
if anyone did so.

And the DISGRACE of this current pope preaching, recently, throughout Africa against any form
of birth control.  Especially in Uganda, where a huge number of their people have died from AIDS.

Using condoms saves lives!

Totally conscienceless and CRIMINAL!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #154 on: May 29, 2009, 08:51:20 am »

I am wondering what reason they gave for banning the JFK, Martin Luther King, Ron Paul video?

I can't imagine a valid reason.
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Echelon Monitor

« Reply #155 on: May 29, 2009, 11:26:26 am »

Abortion Rights Backers Get Reassurances on Nominee

By Robert Barnes and Michael D. Shear
Washington Post Staff Writers
Friday, May 29, 2009

The White House scrambled yesterday to assuage worries from liberal groups about Judge Sonia Sotomayor's scant record on abortion rights, delivering strong but vague assurances that the Supreme Court nominee agrees with President Obama's belief in constitutional protections for a woman's right to the procedure.
Facing concerns about the issue from supporters rather than detractors, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Obama did not ask Sotomayor specifically about abortion rights during their interview. But Gibbs indicated that the White House is nonetheless sure she agrees with the constitutional underpinnings of Roe v. Wade, which 36 years ago provided abortion rights nationwide.

"In their discussions, they talked about the theory of constitutional interpretation, generally, including her views on unenumerated rights in the Constitution and the theory of settled law," Gibbs said. "He left very comfortable with her interpretation of the Constitution being similar to that of his."

In a 2007 debate during the campaign, then-candidate Obama said, "I would not appoint somebody who doesn't believe in the right to privacy." The Supreme Court found that the right to privacy provided a woman the choice to terminate a pregnancy in its early stages.
The president's advisers could not point to a specific basis for Obama's belief that he and Sotomayor share the same view on the issue, other than their general conversation about judicial philosophies. In nearly 20 years as a district judge and on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit in New York, Sotomayor has not confronted constitutional questions about the issue.

Several aides said they do not think the issue came up in the preliminary conversations that Sotomayor held with White House staff before her interview with the president. And one senior adviser said the reports that were compiled by lawyers for Obama referenced only her relatively sparse legal record on the issue.

But White House officials appeared eager to send a message that abortion rights groups do not need to worry about how she might rule in a challenge to Roe v. Wade.

"He did not specifically ask, as we've stated for the past several days," Gibbs said. "But as I just said, I think he feels -- I know he feels -- comfortable, generally, with her interpretation of the Constitution being similar to that of his."

Officials said they had private conversations yesterday with groups on both sides of the abortion debate. Senior Senate Democrats said they expect that liberal Democratic senators will raise the issue with Sotomayor in private meetings next week on Capitol Hill.

Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), one of the Senate's leading abortion rights supporters, said she will not specifically ask Sotomayor about Roe but said she has no reason to doubt Sotomayor's position on the issue. "I feel as comfortable as I could possibly feel," Boxer said.

The abortion issue is likely to arise in Sotomayor's confirmation hearings in July, in part because of her background as a Catholic. But she is unlikely to offer any more clarity than have previous nominees. Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., for instance, ducked the question during his 2005 hearings by saying that Roe is "settled as a precedent of the court."

Sotomayor is nominated to join a court that is fundamentally split on the issue. In its last major decision, the court ruled 5 to 4 in 2007 to uphold the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act. It was the first time the court approved the ban of a specific abortion procedure and the first time it approved an abortion restriction that did not include an exception to protect the health of the woman.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 11:27:08 am by Echelon Monitor » Report Spam   Logged
Echelon Monitor

« Reply #156 on: May 29, 2009, 11:27:43 am »

The justice Sotomayor would succeed, David H. Souter, was in the minority in that case, so her vote would not have altered the outcome.

But Souter was one of the three authors of the 2002 decision that upheld the basic tenets of Roe. Abortion rights supporters think that Roe survives today with the support of the four liberals on the court, among them Souter, plus Justice Anthony Kennedy. Replacing Souter with someone who does not support Roe would obviously imperil the right.

National abortion rights groups have issued welcoming but cautious statements on the judge's nomination, and have called on the Senate to discern her views. But the groups have been reluctant to publicly challenge the White House on the issue, declining requests to comment further on their concerns.

Sotomayor's most notable decision on abortion came in 2002, when she ruled against abortion rights advocates who wanted to challenge what is known as the Mexico City rule. It forbade overseas organizations that receive U.S. funds from providing or promoting abortion services. The rule has been a political football, put in place by Republican presidents and rescinded by Democrats, most recently by Obama in January.

Sotomayor's decision reveals nothing about abortion rights but relies on precedents from the Supreme Court and the 2nd Circuit to deny the challengers' suit to go forward. "We have been over this ground before," Sotomayor wrote, noting a previous case before the court that raised almost identical issues.

"The Supreme Court has made clear that the government is free to favor the anti-abortion position over the pro-choice position, and can do so with public funds," she concluded for the unanimous three-judge panel.

Even more tangentially, Sotomayor has ruled that a suit brought by a group of abortion protesters who claimed police brutality could go forward; it focused on questions of municipal liability. And in cases involving deportation to China, she has written about the country's sterilization and forced abortion standards. In one case, she talked about how husbands would be affected: "The termination of a wanted pregnancy under a coercive population control program can only be devastating to any couple, akin, no doubt, to the killing of a child."

In the few days since Sotomayor's nomination, no record of her personal feelings on the issue have emerged; some former clerks say they do not remember discussing it with her. George Pavia, senior partner in the law firm that hired Sotomayor as a corporate litigator before her days on the bench, said he thinks that support of abortion rights would be in line with her generally liberal instincts.

"I can guarantee she'll be for abortion rights," Pavia said.

Also before she was a judge, Sotomayor served on the board of the Maternity Center Association, a Manhattan nonprofit group that focuses on improving maternity care for women.

Carol Sakala, director of programs for the organization (now called Childbirth Connection), said today that it "deals exclusively with women who want to carry their pregnancies to term" but has never taken a position on abortion. She said abortion has never come up at a board meeting in the more than 10 years she has worked there and is not discussed in her daily work.

"We have no reason to have a position on abortion. We aren't involved in any manner with that issue," Sakala said. "There's no paper trail on it, because it's not relevant to our work."

Staff writers Paul Kane, Jerry Markon, Shailagh Murray and Keith B. Richburg contributed to this report.

Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2009, 11:49:40 am »

QUOTE:

The White House scrambled yesterday to assuage worries from liberal groups about Judge Sonia Sotomayor's scant record on abortion rights, delivering strong but vague assurances that the Supreme Court nominee agrees with President Obama's belief in constitutional protections for a woman's right to the procedure.

Facing concerns about the issue from supporters rather than detractors, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Obama did not ask Sotomayor specifically about abortion rights during their interview. But Gibbs indicated that the White House is nonetheless sure she agrees with the constitutional underpinnings of Roe v. Wade, which 36 years ago provided abortion rights nationwide.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going back to Skinwalker' stastement to me on another thread that SIX out of NINE Supremes is

a 'bit much', I agree.

Especially when I remember that Roman Catholic Bishops and Prelates were preaching NOT to vote
for anyone endorsing ABORTION (during the last election) and threatening EXCOMMUNICATION
if anyone did so.

And the DISGRACE of this current pope preaching, recently, throughout Africa against any form
of birth control.  Especially in Uganda, where a huge number of their people have died from AIDS.

Everybody know that

USING CONDOMS SAVES LIVES!

The pope's requests were totally conscienseless and CRIMINAL!!!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 11:52:11 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #158 on: May 29, 2009, 02:59:25 pm »

I am wondering what reason they gave for banning the JFK, Martin Luther King, Ron Paul video?

I can't imagine a valid reason.

Cuz Youtube has a bunch of Obamanoids working for it who are more than happy to follow orders.

Alex Jones, Mark Dice and Jason Bermas get banned all the time from Youtube.   Looks like Hulu may see a big jump in members.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #159 on: May 29, 2009, 03:02:55 pm »

She's a ethnocentrist miso-andrist gun-grabbing Globalist.

The Senate would be smart to vote her down.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #160 on: May 29, 2009, 03:07:03 pm »

NO, Vol-

She'll pass.   

The VATICAN is a ranking member of the PUPPETTEERS
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2009, 05:36:02 pm »

The states are going to get pushed into seceding.

The Globalist infiltrators are really going to step it up cuz the NWO is a bunch of 80 and 90 year old degenerates who have to pull off their New World Order now or they will be dead before they can enjoy their power-trip.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2009, 03:54:33 pm »

F R O M

PRAVDA - RUSSIA

American capitalism gone with a whimper 

Source:
Pravda.Ru           

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

True, the situation has been well prepared on and off for the past century, especially the past twenty years. The initial testing grounds was conducted upon our Holy Russia and a bloody test it was. But we Russians would not just roll over and give up our freedoms and our souls, no matter how much money Wall Street poured into the fists of the Marxists.

Those lessons were taken and used to properly prepare the American populace for the surrender of their freedoms and souls, to the whims of their elites and betters.

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blind the foolish.

Then their faith in God was destroyed, until their churches, all tens of thousands of different "branches and denominations" were for the most part little more then Sunday circuses and their televangelists and top protestant mega preachers were more then happy to sell out their souls and flocks to be on the "winning" side of one pseudo Marxist politician or another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be on the "winning" side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously liberalized in America.

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.

These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes.

Should we congratulate them?
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2009, 03:56:28 pm »

These men, of course, are not an elected panel but made up of appointees picked from the very financial oligarchs and their henchmen who are now gorging themselves on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after another. They are also usurping the rights, duties and powers of the American congress (parliament). Again, congress has put up little more then a whimper to their masters.

Then came Barack Obama's command that GM's (General Motor) president step down from leadership of his company. That is correct, dear reader, in the land of "pure" free markets, the American president now has the power, the self given power, to fire CEOs and we can assume other employees of private companies, at will. Come hither, go dither, the centurion commands his minions.

So it should be no surprise, that the American president has followed this up with a "bold" move of declaring that he and another group of unelected, chosen stooges will now redesign the entire automotive industry and will even be the guarantee of automobile policies. I am sure that if given the chance, they would happily try and redesign it for the whole of the world, too. Prime Minister Putin, less then two months ago, warned Obama and UK's Blair, not to follow the path to Marxism, it only leads to disaster. Apparently, even though we suffered 70 years of this Western sponsored horror show, we know nothing, as foolish, drunken Russians, so let our "wise" Anglo-Saxon fools find out the folly of their own pride.

Again, the American public has taken this with barely a whimper...but a "freeman" whimper.

So, should it be any surprise to discover that the Democratically controlled Congress of America is working on passing a new regulation that would give the American Treasury department the power to set "fair" maximum salaries, evaluate performance and control how private companies give out pay raises and bonuses? Senator Barney Franks, a social pervert basking in his homosexuality (of course, amongst the modern, enlightened American societal norm, as well as that of the general West, homosexuality is not only not a looked down upon life choice, but is often praised as a virtue) and his Marxist enlightenment, has led this effort. He stresses that this only affects companies that receive government monies, but it is retroactive and taken to a logical extreme, this would include any company or industry that has ever received a tax break or incentive.

The Russian owners of American companies and industries should look thoughtfully at this and the option of closing their facilities down and fleeing the land of the Red as fast as possible. In other words, divest while there is still value left.

The proud American will go down into his slavery with out a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker.

Stanislav Mishin

The article has been reprinted with the kind permission from the author and originally appears on his blog,

Mat Rodina

Join Pravda.ru forum to experience freedom of speech
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2009, 11:15:08 am »

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and tyrants.

It is a natural manure."

~Thomas Jefferson
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 11:23:57 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: