Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:26:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOW, JUST WOW...........

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, JUST WOW...........  (Read 29480 times)
Horus

« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2009, 11:30:12 am »

There's a division here amongst the membership. Some lend credence to conspiracy theories and some don't and hold to the idealistic vision that the government system works; it's public, external and democratic just like we were taught in middleschool civics class.  Most of these people write off the conspiracy theories without research.  Why? Because if these theories are right, then the people are not in control, the will and interests of the people are not being carried out.  Apparently, this is too painful a thought to even contemplate and so it's better to ignore a bunch of glaring facts about the skull & bones, the trilateral commision and the national security council and hold to the idealistic vision. 

Of course in a short time none of this -whether the agendas are public or secret- is going to matter anyway.  This planet is about to have the s*** knocked out of it, and there's no hole in the crust deep enough ensure a long happy life for anyone. The material paradigm on earth is ending. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:40:18 am by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Wind

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2009, 11:50:03 am »

Horus I agree with you, and I’ll be the first to say that I have absolutely no faith in any government on this planet.  The government however is not solely to blame for our problems, we’re the ones who let this happen, we’re the ones who stood idly by and did nothing. We’re throwing all the blame upon one man, when in all reality he’s not even the one in control, he’s just a pawn.
Complaining that it's too cold isn’t going to turn the heat on, someone’s actually going to have to get up and flip a switch!
Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2009, 12:17:00 pm »

Wind, I think that's healthy, trying to heal the damage, so long as the attempt is sincere and not merely a token gesture to appease the masses.  So which is it really? That's the question.  The more cynical conspiracists will likely say its an empty gesture.

There's a difference between "blame" (or finding "fault"), and responsibility.  Responsibility is flipping the heat switch in your analogy.  Blame is pointing fingers and is neither helpful nor constructive, nor does it acknowledge the infinite intelligence of Spirit which brilliantly orchestrates everything in the universe with absolute precision.  This BTW even includes of the events which we may judge and condemn as "bad" like wars and devastating earthchanges.  Certain souls must (and will) experience that karma for their spiritual growth on their way back to the Source.  There's nothing that isn't of God.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read "God Bless the Whole World -No Exceptions".  Indeed!  We are all One.  It's the "Law of One", the "unified field" in quantum physics. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 12:27:34 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Mishe Vanatta
Superhero Member

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2009, 01:15:11 pm »

Some lend credence to conspiracy theories and some don't and hold to the idealistic vision that the government system works; it's public, external and democratic just like we were taught in middleschool civics class.  Most of these people write off the conspiracy theories without research.  Why? Because if these theories are right, then the people are not in control, the will and interests of the people are not being carried out.

How do you know that people have written off these conspiracy theories without research?  I look into conspiracy theories all the time. Some have more validity than others, but just shouting, "conspiracy" doesn't do it.  You have to have actual evidence to make a conspiracy theory work.  Failing that, you are even more gullible than the people you accuse of the people being so idealistic.

I will say that 90% of the motive of people who work in government is to simply get re-elected, so they end up taking a lot of money from greedy special interests (and, coincidentally, tend to work against the public's best interest as well).  Once you realize that, a lot of the intrigue built up by conspiracy theorists tends to go away.  It's all about money. That's why it is so hard to change things in Washington, the money makers like things the way that they are. There's no conspiracy or mystery involved with that, it seems pretty plain to anyone who is paying attention.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2009, 01:21:38 pm »

Some lend credence to conspiracy theories and some don't and hold to the idealistic vision that the government system works; it's public, external and democratic just like we were taught in middleschool civics class.  Most of these people write off the conspiracy theories without research.  Why? Because if these theories are right, then the people are not in control, the will and interests of the people are not being carried out.

How do you know that people have written off these conspiracy theories without research?  I look into conspiracy theories all the time. Some have more validity than others, but just shouting, "conspiracy" doesn't do it.  You have to have actual evidence to make a conspiracy theory work.  Failing that, you are even more gullible than the people you accuse of the people being so idealistic.

I will say that 90% of the motive of people who work in government is to simply get re-elected, so they end up taking a lot of money from greedy special interests (and, coincidentally, tend to work against the public's best interest as well).  Once you realize that, a lot of the intrigue built up by conspiracy theorists tends to go away.  It's all about money. That's why it is so hard to change things in Washington, the money makers like things the way that they are. There's no conspiracy or mystery involved with that, it seems pretty plain to anyone who is paying attention.

What is your take on the New World Order ??
Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2009, 01:33:14 pm »

The links are undeniable, factual and obvious enough that even the History Channel has displayed them for all to see.  Discerning their actual secret agenda is what falls more into the realm of speculation. They are, after all, secretive!

Of course but the flow of money is through the international banking cartels. The "greedy special interests"/ corporate elite and such are members of skull and bones, just as the Bushes, Clintons, and other officials in cabinet, legislators, heads of secret services were. This is not speculative, these are facts.  You don't think money is changing hands amongst old buddies w/ secret handshakes?  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2009, 01:42:56 pm »

Films to See.

The Obama Deception

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195

The Money Masters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+money+changers&ei=Zd4QSMjvB47YqAKQtJmzBA

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

Codex Alimentarius

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5800206429960925518

America: Freedom to Fascism

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=Freedom+to+Fascism&ei=at8QSJPIL52mrALI99GwBA

Police State 2000

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1551348336255792191&ei=li3YSe2vEInUrQLMhunlAg&q=Police+state+2000

Loose Change Final Cut

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=3C3YSYvbKIKwrAKQqqzLAQ&q=Loose+Change+Final+Cut

Fabled Enemies

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2144933190875239407&ei=Fi7YSf6sAo6YrQL3rcXcAg&q=Fabled+Enemies

Washington You're Fired

http://vodpod.com/watch/683877-washington-your-fired
Report Spam   Logged
Mishe Vanatta
Superhero Member

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2009, 01:44:14 pm »

The links are undeniable, factual and obvious enough that even the History Channel has displayed them for all to see.  Discerning their actual secret agenda is what falls more into the realm of speculation. They are, after all, secretive!

I have seen these History Channel programs that you're talking about.  They comment on the idea of the conspiracies, but they never come right out and say things like the Trilateral Commission are all that the New World Order people say they are.  In fact, they ran a documentary on 9/11 conspiracies for the sake of debunking them.  Their program on Secret Societies doesn't claim that the theories behind them actually exist, they only show the facts on groups like the Illuminati, which haven't technically been around for hundreds of years, but are still trotted out as a sort of all-purpose boogeyman.

The "greedy special interests"/ corporate elite and such are members of skull and bones, just as the Bushes, Clintons, and other officials in cabinet, legislators, heads of secret services were. This is not speculative, these are facts.  You don't think money is changing hands amongst old buddies w/ secret handshakes?   

Forget Skull and Bones. It is simply all about greed, it doesn't matter whether people were buddies with one another or not, whether they were in secret societies at all, or anything.  It is simply about money.  The Bushes didn't go to school with the the Saudi royal family and they are as chummy as can be. Being part of a secret society is not a prerequisite!  Only making more money. Once you realize that, you realize that all the intrique built up about all this is needless, and everything else falls into place.
Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2009, 02:12:30 pm »

I have seen these History Channel programs that you're talking about.  They comment on the idea of the conspiracies, but they never come right out and say things like the Trilateral Commission are all that the New World Order people say they are.  In fact, they ran a documentary on 9/11 conspiracies for the sake of debunking them.  Their program on Secret Societies doesn't claim that the theories behind them actually exist, they only show the facts on groups like the Illuminati, which haven't technically been around for hundreds of years, but are still trotted out as a sort of all-purpose boogeyman.

The programs display the links and they present the theories, but a theory is just that -a theory until conclusive evidence transforms it into a scientific fact.  

The illuminati you are speaking of is only one small Bavarian group which may or may not have survived but the patriarchal lodges of the Sun Hierachies -the real Illuminati- go all the way back to ancient Egypt and beyond and are the successsors of the matriarchical lodges of the Moon Hierachies -the Luminari -like the vastly-ancient "Goddess" worshipers, and the survivors of Lemuria in the Pacific.     

There are levels to the illusion of reality.  Personally I view things several levels behind this to what certain soul groups are doing on the earth right now.

Forget Skull and Bones. It is simply all about greed, it doesn't matter whether people were buddies with one another or not, whether they were in secret societies at all, or anything.  It is simply about money.  The Bushes didn't go to school with the the Saudi royal family and they are as chummy as can be. Being part of a secret society is not a prerequisite!  Only making more money. Once you realize that, you realize that all the intrique built up about all this is needless, and everything else falls into place.

Plenty of the people involved are already rich beyond all dreams.  The issue around such groups is power and control.  Playing toward the greed of others is only a means toward that end of gaining this power and control.  People and even nations can be bought.  The Saudis don't have to be in the inner circle to be manipulated by it.  
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 02:18:44 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Horus

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2009, 02:24:50 pm »

Volitzer, you have offered videos before in similar discussions but few will take the time out to watch them, or are not interested. I myself simply don't have the time watch every one of them. Do you know whether textual transcripts of them are available? Perhaps presenting pertinent excerpts of the text which highlight important facts would be more effective in explaining the views that you support?  Just a thought.....

Somehow I need to find the same for Legend of Atlantis which is may favorite series that "lays all of the cards on the table".... 
Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2009, 02:47:38 pm »

Look people spend 2-4 hours a week watching movies either in a theater or on TV.

Watch something like the Watchmen then watch Endgame.

Watch the X-Men then watch the Obama Deception.

The key is to open minds when they least expect it.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2009, 03:01:31 pm »

Let he without sin, cast the first stone.....LOL
Your right, I probably do need some help on some things..
However, the evidence I present isn't my own.

It's what everyone else presents....
 Grin As for what I beleive, I'm entitled just like you to think what I want.
Here is some love brother....
((((Creeper))))))  Theres a hug buddy.
No pun intended.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 03:04:12 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2009, 03:14:39 pm »

Cheesy

Fox News?

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2009, 03:32:42 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXjHt_mHDVM&feature=player_embedded
 Smiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDkLR8HbpIc&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2009, 05:09:46 pm »

Horus and HereForNow -

I can't believe that you two have such a fatalistic outlook, especially you, Harry, who are the
father of five young children.

I refuse to believe that my two great-grandaughters - 6 and almost 8 - whose beloved
mommy died suddenly a short month ago, will never even see   

YOUNG ADULTHOOD

Instead of what you see as signs of a kind of 'end of days', I'd much rather put my faith in
Edgar Cayce's words:

FROM THE LIST OF PROPHECIES THAT CAYCE GAVE WHICH PROVED SUCCESSFUL, HIS PROPHECIES

OF THE FUTURE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED.

HOWEVER, CAYCE HIMSELF STATED THAT

"THE FUTURE IS NOT FIXED AND THAT HUMAN FREE WILL

MAKES VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE."

For Edgar Cayce's Prophecy See:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,2174.15.html#lastPost
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 05:11:33 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: