Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 06:54:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOW, JUST WOW...........

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, JUST WOW...........  (Read 30701 times)
Horus

« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2009, 05:54:53 pm »

I can't believe that you two have such a fatalistic outlook, especially you, Harry, who are the
father of five young children.

Fatalistic in terms of physical life? Pretty much.  Whether by physical death or transmutation/ascension to the 5D Light Body, the 3D hologram is being folded up, but this is certainly not "THE END".  We are not these meatsack/bio suits that we wear.  When they expire, consciousness continues. 

Of course E.T.s are certainly the X-factor in human survival and some channels have prophesied their help or intervention. And I know a few people who believe that Giza holds a stargate to earth's sister world to where some might escape the destruction happening here.

Instead of what you see as signs of a kind of 'end of days', I'd much rather put my faith in
Edgar Cayce's words:

FROM THE LIST OF PROPHECIES THAT CAYCE GAVE WHICH PROVED SUCCESSFUL, HIS PROPHECIES

OF THE FUTURE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED.

HOWEVER, CAYCE HIMSELF STATED THAT

"THE FUTURE IS NOT FIXED AND THAT HUMAN FREE WILL MAKES VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE."

I'm well aware of what Cayce channeled and from whence, but humankinds' free will is not going to override astrophysical and geophysical destiny unless it is collectively united and that is not happening, so this prediction may apply after all:

"As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America.  There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanos in the Torrid areas, and there will be shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen again in the clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given."   3976-15 given 1-19-34

This of course is a parallel of:

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. " (Rev. 6:12-15)
"The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;"  (Rev 8:7-8)
"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found." (Rev. 16:18,20)

and

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” (Matt. 24: 29-30)
"For the Lord Himself will descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air." (Thessalonians 4:16, 17)
"Behold, He cometh with clouds, and every eye shall see Him." (Revelation 1:7)

Lucky Us! At least life isn't boring!   Smiley

I've never lent much credence to the Revelation, and I consider nearly all of Cayce's earthchange predictions (there are about 40 and most pertain to the '30s and '40s) as failures but recent events (particularly the eruption precursors at Yellowstone and the Canaries)have me re-evaluating a few of these things.

I don't "know" for certain what is going to happen. All I know is that raising our vibration individually and collectively is our best hope, is what Jesus and Buddha taught re: love and compassion, clears karma, heals wounds, resolves life issues, and so it is the best approach no matter what the outcome. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 06:26:34 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2009, 07:17:23 pm »

B- I love my kids and I'm not hoping for this to happen. I'm trying to report this in the hopes that people open their eyes to what is happening. So that people unite more.....

The facts about the world are not my facts. This is what the world is saying is going on.
I'm disclosing this because everyone has a right to make a decision about the information they are seeing.
Right or Wrong information, we can't sit back and accept the lies that we all know have been told in all camps on the topic.

I have nothing but respect for you B and I'm sorry that you don't approve of what I'm sayng. I will not say here in this thread any more if thats what you want.
However, I see an emerging pattern and I'm going with what my heart tells me is so.
As for me being a father to 5 young children. How responsible would it be for me to turn my back on what is going on, and not do all I can to preserve them and all children?

Any threat to my kids and all families out there is something I take very seriously. Until I know that everything is going to be OK, I am perched and ready for anything. I will disclose any and all information freely and if I'm wrong, then I can live with knowing that atleast I cared enough to try.

Atleast if people are able to decide whats real for themselves and not have reality decided for them.
What I did, was all worth it...... Bianca I'm sorry if this bothers you but I refuse to accept things at face value without a birdeye veiw to preceive it all from. All sides of the story should be heard. Even the less attractive ones that aren't as easy to hear. It's the only way to give people that same birdeye veiw to behold whatever they decide is the truth for themselves.

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2009, 07:32:16 pm »

Horus and HFN,

I simply cannot accept that the world is going to end in 2012 -

THAT'S ALL!!!

PROPHECIES  have been wrong before, as a matter of fact - in regard to the 'end of days' -
well that's been going on for almost 2,000 years now, on and off, according to Christianity.

Much as I love Edgar Cayce, I do not share his religious beliefs.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2009, 07:39:42 pm »

And, Harry, all I said to you essentially was that I thought, with having little ones, you'd have a
more optimistic outlook.  As long as I can that's the only way I can approach this.  Children are
too sharp and they would 'sense' that something was wrong, at least mine would.

Quoting myself:

"I can't believe that you two have such a fatalistic outlook, especially you, Harry, who are the
father of five young children."

That's certainly NOT an insult!!
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2009, 07:49:17 pm »

Harry, I apologize.

I went back over this and the other page.

YOU are talking politics, my mistake.  In that I agree 100% with you and Vol.

It's the 2011 'stuff' that really bothers me. 

"THE WORLD IS GOING TO END"

No one knows what's going to happen.....

The 'scare tactics' really bother me - just like this recent one of the SWINE FLU....
It's always been used to 'sway the masses', GWB did it big time, through two terms. 
His 'twin' successor is continuing in the same way.  LUCKY US!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 07:53:36 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2009, 08:06:16 pm »

I simply cannot accept that the world is going to end in 2012 -

Do you believe that ANY earth changes are going to occur between now and 2012? Asian Tsunami, Katrina, and that's all?

I don't believe in "end" btw, I believe in "change".

PROPHECIES have been wrong before, as a matter of fact - in regard to the 'end of days' -
well that's been going on for almost 2,000 years now, on and off, according to Christianity.

That's undeniable and it's longer than that.  A website that tracks most of those failed predictions is called "A Brief History of the Apocalypse":

http://www.abhota.info/end4.htm

Here's a typical example from the '90s:

Mar 31, 1998 - Hon-Ming Chen, leader of the Taiwanese cult God's Salvation Church, or Chen Tao - "The True Way" - claimed that God would come to Earth in a flying saucer at 10:00 am on this date. Moreover, God would have the same physical appearance as Chen himself. On March 25, God was to appear on Channel 18 on every TV set in the US. Chen chose to base his cult in Garland, Texas, because he thought it sounded like "God's Land." (Shermer p.204, McIver #2199)  

Such has fostered the "Boy Who Cried Wolf Syndrome."  Because so many hoaxes and failures have occurred, any clear signs, portents, or even scientific evidence of impending catastrophe is ignored or even ridiculed by many people who steadfastly deny that anything is going to happen or ever will.  
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 08:27:24 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2009, 08:46:10 pm »

QUOTE:

Such has fostered the "Boy Who Cried Wolf Syndrome."

The Pope laments that Europeans have lost their faith and blames all sorts of reasons for it.
Fact is, 2000 years of 'fire and brimstone' gets kind of tiresome.....

I think the 'fear factor' was really invented by religion.  

The Abramic religions took it to unbelievable heights

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you believe that ANY earth changes are going to occur between now and 2012?"

Horus,

It's my belief that Mother Earth is a LIVING organism, in the true sense of the word.   And we have
been POLLUTING her mercilessly.  Let alone overburdening her with overpopulation.

I have been telling my children for years that she is going to 'get fed up with us' and shake us off
herself 'like a dog coming out of a bath/swim' - and SHE will.

We've been seeing all kinds of natural disasters since recorded time.  Why would the next three years
be any different?

I have 'seen' the tzunami and the recent great earthquake in China before they occurred.  Nothing
for a while, but it's my guess that the PACIFIC RIM is in more trouble than we think.

Not that the rest of the world is safer.  In my uneducated way, I feel that once these earthquakes
amd eruptions start, it is a chain-reaction - Italy just had a taste of it.  Mt. Etna has been constantly watched for  years, so has Mt. Vesuvius.  Etna spews constantly and Mt. Vesuvius could erupt any
time.

Hurricanes, I feel, go by cycles.  etc. etc.

There is one little glimmer of hope.  Not too long ago, maybe a week, I posted an article from
Washington state.  It seems that shopkeepers are 'pulling their hair out' because people are not
only 'recycling', but are not buying new 'stuff' because of the economy.  They are getting things
- horror! - mended and fixed, just like in the 'good old days'.  That gives some poor soul a way of
making a living and stops the pollution, even if a teeny, tiny bit.

It may be 'too little, too late' but, hey, every little bit helps.

Personally, I abhor the intimation that whatever the future brings is because of a "Vengeful God".
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2009, 09:03:37 pm »

Personally, I abhor the intimation that whatever the future brings is because of a "Vengeful God".

I agree Bianca.  As you know, I've spouted off before about how Christians apply human characteristics to God.  God loves all of his creatures equally - therefore- he is not jealous, he does not get angry and therefore is not vengeful.  He does not use blackmail to make us love him, he does not threaten if we do not love him.  If, when this world was created, it had a lifetime to live, then perhaps it's lifetime is coming to an end.  Whether we infect this earth or not, it just MAY be that earth has finished her course.  As Horus says, what is there to fear in dying when we know the "I" that is within, continues to exist, and hopefully, goes on to a better life?  Perhaps it is easier, when you think of children, to ask yourself what would you rather - for the children?  Would you rather they live in this filthy mess we call life on earth or would you rather they live in glory with Our Father Who Art in Heaven?  I'm not sure just exactly what spiritualists believe in, but as an independant (!) I like to believe in an ultimate Creator and in the notion that when we our bodies die, our ultra-self carries on in a more glorious condition.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2009, 09:16:35 pm »

Q,

Spiritualists come in all beliefs.

This is not a time for me to talk about life and death.  My only grandchild just died a month ago.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2009, 09:20:11 pm »

I am most sorry for your loss Bianca.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2009, 09:23:35 pm »

Thank you, Q.
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2009, 09:49:38 pm »

I'm very sorry for your loss, Bianca.  I buried my beloved grandmother who raised me last month as well.

I agree with all that you have just written. 

What I am internally debating is the difference between fear, and prudence....
I certainly don't wish to be cast as a "chicken little" spreading panic so when is it right to speak out and warn somebody? 
I don't trust the gov't or the gov't controlled media to do it.  I was astonished that the History Channel documentary on Yellowstone said what it did at the very end of what was (up to that point) a rather droll science show: "The park has interesting rocks yada yad yada and oh, by the way, as of early 2009 earthquakes here have increased by 500% and this supervolcano shows every sign of erupting again very soon with the strength of 100K Hiroshimas ejecting ash into the stratosphere that will blanket the earth and kill all vegetation on the surface."   Shocked <choke!>  "What!?!?"

Then again, cosmic cycles are out of our control and it doesn't do anyone any good to worry about this stuff or waste time fearing death in general.  I realize that many don't understand or view death the way that I do (as a "door") and so these things can be even scarier. I should probably confine such thoughts to the earth changes section.... 
Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Wind

« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2009, 10:27:41 pm »

Bianca I would like to express my condolences for your loss, and I want you to know that you’re in my thoughts.

As for 2012 it doesn’t have to be negative event.  I have always believed that we create our own reality, and I’m sure not going to create this end game scenario that everyone seems to be obsessed with.   The future still holds so many possibilities, as long as we stay strong and believe then all hope is not lost.

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2009, 11:34:40 pm »

I did not mean to bring all of this up in your time of loss and I'm so sorry to you as well Bianca.
I didn't mean to sound so insensitive.
The reason I am following up on the 2012 event so much is because it's about an end giving way to a beginning. However, 6,000,000,000 or more people out there have no idea about any of this stuff.
I mean if I'm wrong, then I will rejoice more then anyone else I know personally at the moment.
However, if I'm right- I want to save any many as I can by informing them of what we are or aren't being told.

((((Bianca)))))

Again my friend, I am so sorry.
I love you hun.

I just hope you can understand that what I do is about my love for humanity.
Tried and true, I know survival and hardship. I know happiness, and peace.
How many others out there that you know have survived the streets, homelessness, hunger and poverty?
I have done it and I came out of it loving people, and all of creation.
 Embarrassed I can't let those people that are left with nothing suffer more then they will if the worst happens.

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2009, 07:19:25 am »

Thank you, my dear friends, for your kind feelings.  I am  really having a hard time with this, in spite
of my all my beliefs in the survival of the soul, reincarnation, etc. etc.

Horus:

"I buried my beloved grandmother who raised me last month as well."

Then, Horus, you probably understand my bond with my Tiffany.  I raised her from the day she came
home from the hospital.  There was a deeper bond than with my own children.  She was my only grand
child and truly, 'the light of my life'.  She was only 25 and it was so sudden that we are all just
'a little crazy' in this family, especially her husband.  There are two little kids that she left us and just
the prospect of losing them too, at this time, makes me even crazier....

Dr. Khubler-Ross (sp?) was sure right.  I have been running away from reality since it happened, posting
away pretty well 24/7 to keep my mind occupied.  Now, suddenly, I am starting to face reality here in
this thread.....thank you all for helping.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: