Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:09:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOW, JUST WOW...........

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, JUST WOW...........  (Read 29572 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #345 on: June 14, 2009, 11:44:21 am »

Horus - what you say would be true if these people were only having a say against the policies of President Obama's political party and what their platform is, and how he's carrying out the mandates of the party.  But that's not what I see here.  I see him being personally attacked.  Those caricatures Harconen is posting are absolutely vile and he knows it.  That's why he's doing it. 

I did some more thinking this morning and I got to wondering about the American people.  You have a democratic government, you have the freedoms all men desire, you voted your president in with an overwhelming majority by following those democratic guidelines and exercising your FREEDOM and so - the majority said they wanted Barack Obama as their president. 

There are people like Bianca who I feel is so disappointed with the fact that her candidate didn't get in, that she will take snide pot shots at her president.  There are people like Volitzer who are always against the "establishment" no matter who or what it is.  There are people like HFN who wish things were different but don't know just what "different" entails in the long run.

Then there are people like Harconen who surf the web looking for innocents like the above mentioned who are disappointed or somewhat angry even, who in MY opinion are the ones who seed the anger until it becomes hatred with the type of posts he's been putting up eg. the "secret handshake", the caricatures of your president and saying he's lived under a dictatorship, but obviously does not appreciate that he has the freedoms men desire, under the demorcratic society he's now living in.  Bianca herself seems to have an inkling of what's happening here, as she is asking why certain people don't post in other threads.  She knows that us long timers do post in other threads so she IS understanding that something is different here.  So to counteract that, Harconen has posted in another thread, altho it's still the same old same old, and he has tossed Bianca's statement back out there by actually saying "I hope you didn't join just to post in this thread" to a new member Bryan.  Reverse psycology.

I am saying that I do not care for Harconen's posts, and that is my privilege.  We do have freedom of speech still, and I can voice my opinon of his posts, the same as he is free to post his opinion of his president.   

I think it is people like Harconen who incite people on purpose FOR this NWO.  I THINK that for once, the American people have spoken up and said they want change and they want Barack Obama to lead them in that change.  Yet look at the vile anti-Obama crap that's coming out.  Not anti democratic party, not anti-policy, but anti Obama.  Now why do you think that is?  The American people voted in that party, they knew who the leader was of that party, and they voted him in.  So why NOW, is he being reviled?  No one spoke up against Bush in this manner.  The only ones who spoke out against Bush and in a very mild form - and THEY WERE RIGHT was the Dixie Chicks and they were shunned because of it.  Who's sorry now?  Not only did you NOT use your hard won freedom of speech to question what Bush was doing, you flippin well put him back in again for a second time so he could completely devastate your country.  The man should be charged with treason. 

Now someone comes along, namely Barack Obama and he understands that things have to change but gee, the NWO can't have that now can it?  They'd lose control.  So we get the hate mongerers like Harconen, constantly stirring the pot.  I guess maybe he liked living in a dictatorship since he seems to be trying to get the American people to overthrow their own government and kill democracy.  When the government is overthrown, the army takes over, then the top general of the army becomes the leader.  Then you have a dictatorship.  At the very least, you get people to come together in a crowd and start riling them up, the crowd thinks with the mind of a child.  They can then be led like sheep.  So - if you want to topply your government, if you want to live under a dictatorship, keep it up.  Keep knocking your democratic freedoms until you don't have them any more.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: