Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 05:17:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOW, JUST WOW...........

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, JUST WOW...........  (Read 30577 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #315 on: June 13, 2009, 01:56:37 pm »

No "dude", I am the guy from Montenegro.
And with my life experience, I can smell the ashes, when it is about to come.Just because of NWO I have 15 years of: war, depresion, inflation and all of South Europe - Balkan horrors.Yes, I know who is the real enemy.So, I am "qualified" to give you advice.Don't talk like that about your ex President Bush.See the action that hi did, plan of action, and see continuity of that plan todey, plan 100 years old.Forget Bush, Obama, Klinton, Kennedy.See behind things, and you will see the future of ashes, if you don't wake up.

My apologies, I misread you quoting Horus and mistakenly applied it to you.

But that does not change the fact that you are, in fact, most of you, in error.  If you certainly saw no "danger signs" of upcoming fascism with Bush and his many war crimes, you are certainly not in any position to attribute these same sorts of motives to Obama.  The fascism was under Bush, it has not continued under Obama.

Most of his actions - closing Guantonomo, drawing down the troops in Iraq, trying to keep the pictures of detainee abuse from being released, are an attempt to mop up the mess that Bush has left for him, they are NOT an attempt to seize new power.

If and when he starts ethnic cleansing like Milosevi, then you can tell me that I was wrong, until then, these ideas you have are simply a conspiracy theorists' fantasy.
        I am not pro Bush or against Obama.They are same to me.Because they are working for NWO.You can't become President of U.S.A., if they don't approve it.NWO is not from yesterday, and didn't stop working after Obama come.U.S. Army is still in Iraq.Iraq have 1.000.000 deaths after "end" of war.Isn't that ethnic cleasing?Is it stoped now when Obama is "President"?No, because NWO is President of U.S.
About Milosevic.I did my part in fight against him.Hi is past away, but NWO isn't.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 01:58:10 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: