Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:46:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOW, JUST WOW...........

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, JUST WOW...........  (Read 30678 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #240 on: June 10, 2009, 01:21:11 pm »

Well, we all know it wasn't Obama who designed Washington so that can't be blamed on him.  Actually, it kind of looks like a partial amphithreatre.  If it could have made the complete circle it WOULD be like an anphitheatre.

Harconen - there will always be those few who take hate to the heights of craziness.  Look at the KKK.  What a bunch of retards.  I mean, going around in cloaks so no one will know who they are means they're totally ashamed of what they believe in, knowing it's wrong.  And like my goofy sister said when we were chatting about this, who would want to be caught dead in one of those cloaks, they're so ugly!!!

I have found that a lot of religious people are the worst fear and hate mongers.  They cling to religion because they seem to be lacking some sort of balance in their life and then take those beliefs to extremes.  There are a lot of super nice religious people too, don't get me wrong, but the ones that take their beliefs to the extreme are dangerous.  I don't know why people dislike so much that it gets to be hate.  I can honestly say I've never hated anyone in my life and I'm not sure I'd know how. 

Qoais,

My post is from religious source but not my religion.I am a Pagan/Thelemit, not a christian.I don't bealive in God & Lucifer.Also, I am a liberal, so KKK is not my option in any way, and thy will, probably, try to burn me if thy can.
    Facts are facts, video material is a fact.Be real, and coment that.I don't hate Obama, I just don't like force behind him, people that control him.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:33:43 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: