Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:05:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 15097 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 04:09:34 pm »

This is a post to ALEX JONES-

All information, good or bad has a right to be veiwed. To take that away from only some is to take it from all. Period. Mr. Jones- I like alot of what you have to say and I mean no pun toward you. However, even your work has no more credibility then the next guys or the next guys. We need to decide our truth for ourselves be it your truth or someone elses we're hearing. Youtube has a pretty even playing ground right now. To take away one persons opinion ultimately means that we are guilty of the same sencorship that our governments and disinformation agents are. I think that the lies are better exposed by being heard, so that the veiwer can decide that it is a lie. The truth usually leads to threats from those individuals out there who have that information to hide. As you have taught. You also have told people about the things we call conspiracy. Yet they want us to be confused and rise up against them. I beleive that all these things we all research and spread among ourselves and the world is purposely leaked to create confusion about everything. Thus creating a kind of chaos that causes us to question everything. Now questioning everything is not a bad thing. However, we miss the most important point about why this is all happening. In the midst of this confusion created, they still win the end game because we didn't change the situation before that master plan is completed. We questioned it, but never fought back or raised up against it. Because we allow this to happen, it is. Ladies and Gentalmen, before we point the finger at everything and everyone else. We need to look at that individual in the mirror and make a change there first. Unless everyone stops using money, going to work, and paying bills. Unless everyone starts loving and caring about life and each other. Unless we take responsibility for everything we do to contribute to the problems we are facing. It's us that empowers the dark forces at work. Not disinformation agendas or Governments. They have no more power over us then we give them. Take away the money and the Devil can't breath.... Help one another make this transformation and simply stop what we are doing now, and there is nothing they can do that will further hurt us. Until then, it's our faults that everything is the way it is... Thats the real truth of the matter folks and think hard about it before you judge me. When was the last time you were warned off of something Mr. Jones? When was the last time someone tried to kill you or broke into your dwelling? Why they do this, is because of the money and power they stand to lose if we find out their little secrets. This power is in place because we enable it. We think that these material things we all enjoy is worth giving our souls for. Disable them by simply discontinuing the use of money. Without our dependency on it, they don't have a leg to stand on. What could they do to you then? Shoot you because your not spending money? You tell us to wake up Alex....... Well I'm awake and this is what I got out of it. All good detectives into conspiracy, follow the money. Why? Because it's at the root of the problem. Well.... If we stop using money? Problem solved.

Alex Jones published this...
I think it was on prison planet.com

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=82359478&messageID=6433294322

The most proactive advice I can offer:

For the sake of self confidence....
Why point fingers?
Do something to improve upon ourselves. LOL
I mean how much plainer can I put it?

I wrote this more to all those people that follow his work. I had to share it with you all because this is really what this topic is about.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 07:42:22 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 04:45:10 pm »

This is a good thread HereForNow, keep it up.

Thank you for the support my friends.
I will do my best...
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 05:03:23 pm »

Herefornow, I take it that you are concerned about the national debt. If the debt was balanced, what does it actually do for you personally?  I'd say not much. It is a much better idea to pump money in the economy now until it takes off on it's own.

I know what your saying and materialistically that might be one way.
Ofcourse we have pointless wars to spur the economy, loans from other countries fund these wars. We pay it back with interest and everyone still loses......
The problem we have with banks and government is the fact that this system of exchange is designed to fail after a certain point so that the elite few have control of all the worlds resources. In turn, using things like food and clean water to eventually control the population.
In exchange we kiss their royal butts for things we need to survive.

Why? Because we let them do it. We depend on them now for everything we have and they make us use this resource called money to purchase the things we need.
Conveniently, we spend money to have all these things.

My question is; Who are we really without all these things to define our individuality?
If I was rich and powerful, you would say that this is credible. However if this came from the mouth of a homeless man, they would be called bitter.
To solve world problems is as simple as us not contributing to them anymore.
We can barter equally, for all the things we need. Done in love, we can accomplish more then what we have up to this point without the greed and corruption of a system that was made to fail.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2009, 05:54:15 pm »

Greed is a powerful thing and there are those in power who are more greedy than one can imagine, however, everyday people are not so much greedy, and wantful.  They want everything and in the last few generations, the train of thought is - look out for number one because no one else will look out for you - and - you deserve the best of everything just because you exist.  To control the masses, the rich and the greedy and powerful extended credit to all the Joe the plumbers, credit cards were sent out in the mail without even a credit check.  People didn't even stop to think of the consequences of taking the credit of using the credit, and having to pay it back at an exhorbitant rate of interest.  Then they ignore the bills, don't pay them, and all their "things" are re-possessed and guess what?  They blame the finance company for taking it all back.  Like hello?  Where's your responsibility in all this?  So not using money isn't really the answer.  Not using credit you can't pay for is more logical.  Then no one can hold a sword over your head and demand things of you.  The powers that be (the real ones) WANT everyone in debt.  It's like a big ball and chain with which you are controlled.  Everyone thinks if they had more money, they'd be better off all round.  They'd just spend more, and be in bigger debt.  Has anyone watched that show Until Debt Do Us Part?  I cannot believe how irresponsible most of these people are.  They spend like they don't have to pay it back.  Then the bank takes the house back and they're out on the street with their little kids, and don't have a clue what to do next.  Pathetic.

Ok, so even without credit. We still have all these other things that were financed by banks at interest that keeps us in debt collectively.
Where's the bail out there?

Now, if we stop this system of exchange dead.
What could they do to us?

Smiley And that is the question I want the experts to answer.
Without the exchange of money, what purpose does a bank or government have then?
I can see the look on a Rothchild's or Rockafellers face if that happened.
However, we don't know how to live without money because all our lives we are taught that this is all we have. Well ladies and gentalmen. I can tell you from experience that it's not.
I kow what it's like to live without all these things and it really isn't that bad. In fact the greatest people I know personally are the one's who aren't materiallistic.

If we can handle having just food, clean water and shelter for starters, without exchanging cash for them. We are more then half way to solving the problems of the world. everything else above that is simply pride and status. Loving more then just ourselves is where we rise above the darkness that governs us now.
 Think outside the box Q.....

Our collective abilities and resouces far outweigh what money can do.
If we used what we know for the good of all instead of the good of one.
Money would be useless to us......

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2009, 08:06:06 pm »

Let me give everyone one more thing to ponder for a moment.
Do we serve a purpose? Or are we a purpose served?
What is that purpose?

Think about everything we discussed up to this point and then answer these simple questions for yourselves or here at your leasure.  Wink
It's worth asking.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2009, 10:36:42 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJgPuNAh60&feature=player_embedded

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 09:08:23 pm »

Let me give everyone one more thing to ponder for a moment.
Do we serve a purpose? Or are we a purpose served?
What is that purpose?

Think about everything we discussed up to this point and then answer these simple questions for yourselves or here at your leasure.  Wink
It's worth asking.

There's a show on TV right now - can't remember the name of it - that's about some people who are doing a trial to see if they can live off food that is acquired within 100 miles of where they live.  In other words, they can't have coffee or tea because these are not grown in their area, nor oranges or apples or grapes or pears etc. etc.  They have to exist only on what is grown within 100 miles.  They aren't doing very well.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2009, 09:48:14 pm »

Hmmm how do I apply for this show?

Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2009, 10:14:04 pm »

I shall have to look it up as I can't even remember what channel it's on.  I've been watching all the decorating shows, and DIY shows and stuff and it's been talked about a bit here and there.  Little snippets of the show itself.  Don't know if one applies to be on it or not, or if it's going to be a continued thing.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2009, 10:35:43 pm »

Smiley But now, because there is no "I" in team sort of speak.
Survival with no money requires several teams. Farming, live stock, and laborers skilled and unskilled are going to have to step up to bat. Even parenting, schooling, and thinker/doers are all needed. Small tribes over spans of terrain.

Live as the omish. 45 minutes from Erie, you have places like Corry, Wattsburb, North East, an upstate NY. All these areas are filled with omish people. They use team work thats alot alike what we're discussing. Every thing from corn to grapes in grown in areas with the climate.
As for doing the show? I probably would use the experience as a learning tool.

We can sit here and talk about doing it all day. It would be nice to return to our ancestors ways taking only what we need and leaving the rest as we found it. I actually made sassafras tea once. It's a naturally sweet pink tea, made from boiled root bulbs. Helps with the bitterness of creek water.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:51:56 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 10:34:22 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9dgqKmJ50&feature=player_embedded

Here is an example of what makes this idea so important.
For those of you who have been skeptical about the NWO, research this video as much as you like.
Investigative reporters world wide have all set out to debunk these FEMA camps and couldn't.

Research that too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX88udqAPIk&feature=player_embedded

I am sorry about how graphic these videos are. Yet we know that behind a myth is some degree of truth.
If any part of what in these 2 particular videos is true. We either die at the hands of a brain washed monkey, or we condemn ourselves to a fate worse then death. However, no one will even question the governments about this. That tells me it is all is true.

Now tell me something......
If there is nothing to all of this, then why are these in production all over the Us, Can., and the UK?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXtDnbBX3-0&feature=player_embedded

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 11:10:29 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 12:10:06 am »

In the last video he says it was in 2000 that it was said that in the next 10 years, millions would die because of nuclear attacks.  Well, it's 9 years later, and how many have died in nuclear attacks since 2000?

Why would the government hide these containers in plain sight?

Please tell us what the letters FEMA stand for.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Keira Kensington
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 01:28:52 am »

Good point, Qoais, people have been predicting the end of the world for as long as we have had civilizations, it would only be natural for conspiracy theorists to get in on the act.

FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the way.  It is funny how an organization so incompetent during Hurricane Katrina (seven days to get aid to the victms) has become the Alex Jones all-purpose boogeyman.

Heckuva job, Brownie, whoops, I mean Volitzer.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 11:45:21 am »

Keira when you mentioned the fact that people have been predicting the end of the world for as long as we have had civilizations I remembered this.

Sir Isaac Newton

Newton's prophecy
Newton considered himself to be one of a select group of individuals who were specially chosen by God for the task of understanding Biblical scripture. He was a strong believer in prophetic interpretation of the Bible, and like many of his contemporaries in Protestant England, he developed a strong affinity and deep admiration for the teachings and works of Joseph Mede. Though he never wrote a cohesive body of work on Prophecy, Newton's belief led him to write several treatise on the subject, including an unpublished guide for prophetic interpretation entitled, "Rules for interpreting the words & language in Scripture". In this manuscript he details the necessary requirements for what he considered to be the proper interpretation of the Bible.
In addition, Newton would spend much of his life seeking and revealing what could be considered a Bible Code. He placed a great deal of emphasis upon the interpretation of the Book of Revelation, writing generously upon this book and authoring several manuscripts detailing his interpretations. Unlike a prophet in the true sense of the word, Newton relied upon existing Scripture to prophesy for him, believing his interpretations would set the record straight in the face of what he considered to be "so little understood". In 1754, twenty-seven years after his death, Isaac Newton's treatise, "An Historical Account of Two Notable Corruptions of Scripture" would be published, and though it does not argue any prophetic meaning, it does exemplify what Newton considered to be just one popular misunderstanding of Scripture.
Although Newton's approach to these studies could not be considered a 'scientific' approach, he did write as if his findings were the result of evidentially-based research.

A.D. 2060
In late February and early March 2003, a large amount of media attention circulated around the globe regarding largely unknown and unpublished documents, evidently written by Isaac Newton, indicating that he believed the world would end no earlier than A.D. 2060. The story garnered vast amounts of public interest and found its way onto the front page of several widely distributed newspapers including, Britain's Daily Telegraph, Canada's National Post, Israel's Maariv and Yediot Aharonot, and was also featured in an article in the scientific journal, Nature. Television and Internet stories in the following weeks heightened the exposure and ultimately would include the production of several documentary films focused upon the topic of the 2060 prediction and some of Newton's less well known beliefs and practices. The juxtaposition of Newton, popularly seen by some as the embodiment of scientific rationality with a seemingly irrational prediction of the "end of the world", would invariably lend itself to cultural sensationalism.
The two documents detailing this prediction are currently housed within the Jewish National and University Library in Jerusalem. Both were believed to be written toward the end of Newton's life, in or after 1705, a time frame most notably established by the use of the full title of Sir Isaac Newton within portions of the documents.
These documents do not appear to have been written with the intention of publication and Isaac Newton expressed a strong personal dislike for individuals who provided specific dates for the Apocalypse purely for sensational value. Furthermore, Newton at no time provides a specific date for the end of the world in either of these documents.
To understand the reasoning behind the 2060 prediction, an understanding of Newton's theological beliefs should be taken into account, particularly his apparent antitrinitarian beliefs and his religious views on the Papacy. Both of these lay essential to his calculations, which ultimately would provide the A.D. 2060 time frame.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 12:37:52 pm »

If your watching the trends, you will see a dramatic change in November of this year.
By March 2010, if nothing happens to this Nation economically by then. Then I guess I was mistaken and no harm done. If what I'm seeing happens, The American Empire will no longer be the America you think you know so well now. In fact the USA and China being joined at the hip like they are. Will be one of the effects of this change. However it is the Banking industry that is going to be at the front of this coming American disaster. The master plan is almost complete, and they are right on schedule.

You all have to make up your own minds about what your going to beleive or disbeleive.
Again this is what I am personally witnessing in this nation and I might be wrong.
I hope I am. However the sum of all fears is equal to what we are all a part of.
If I'm right, God forbid. Than you can witness the collaps of the USSR and now the US of A.
One in your life times. History is being made right now. If anything I guess by best hope by saying these things is to get people on the ball early before it happens. If, it happens.

I can't expect anyone to listen or acknowledge what I'm saying. I don't expect to create a doomsday message. Yet I am convinced that something is just not right here folks.
I see it and feel it. Not just in what I experience, but in what I hear others are experiencing and seeing.
Mass hysteria? Ok, if it's that simple then I will be happy to hear the truth. Lay it on me.
If real and likely to happen as myself, Volitzer, and many others have been explaining! Then we all have alot to learn and quick.

Life is about to change with the world and you can ignore it if you want to. However if there is a chance of making it through it all, I want to be all over it. For those of you who are in this forum that see this happening.
I am encouraging you to look up keywords on these subjects. Between this month and August.
Again, by November I see the condition completed. Game over, unless the plan is to make us think that it's over and then the surprize. Preforming miracles is after all mentioned. A hint of this is in the midst.
However, we are being told that we should have atleast 6 to 8 months worth of needed money in the bank just in case. LOL I would love to what thats going to do to prolong the reality of the this situation.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:17:55 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: