Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:10:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 15101 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: April 27, 2009, 02:18:30 am »

Hi good people of the forum. I wanted to hear what your opinions are on an idea.
Now remember, when you read this please be open minded. It is after all an idea.

(Repost from my blog)
Paranormal I am Network

Civil War? Isn't money what it's all about?
All over the planet people are in protest about one thing or another.
One of the other things we see happening is a global financial melt down.
That's what the media tells us and the TV keeps us buying into everything.
Ecspecially fast food.mmmmm Pizza!!!!

Now say because people are in an uproar.

(theory or assumption)

This is where some how they will use another attack on US plot to blind side the publics attention and martail law will be declaired.Then in all reality, who are we at that moment?

Will we stand and fight a war with them?

Will we kill them and be killed for whats left?

Then the rights we end up with, and freedoms, and everything we once supported is gone. However, it won't be a victory shared by all.
And we lost the purpose of the war itself to gain nothing but a river of blood and tears.......

Or

We conform, do what we are told and stay good little slaves and take each for granted. Knowing no greater purpose.

This is what the world is showing us, our choices are.
Maybe the real problem here is simply "Us"..............
Yet the answer is easy and you all are going to question this to yourselves, for yourselves........................

Say the hell with it, and stop using money!
Don't go to work, don't spend the money, don't worry about bills.....
Nothing!!!!!
Just stop!
Breath in, breath out and say nothing to reporters.....Cut the media out!

Now let's see a nation do this!
And that would be an American if it was even real to begin with.
Everyone rallys once to decide a day. Say a day like the 4 of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you take away the money, the devil can't breath.......
We are suffering already people. They can't make us spend it if we don't have it. LOL I love it!

So many things being considered. Don't you think today of all days is the best time to sit and really think about what I'm saying here. You know it's not a lie and you know how it would feel to just up and simply do it. Forget the borders and financial obstacles.
Leave behind the fear. Reach out to one another one more time and look at the world.

Is this really the best we can do? Is this all there is?
I was always drawn to doing more then I have. And haven't done it because?

And right there is why we have only those two choices above....
Sometimes it's better to do nothing.
Or like an old accounting teacher once said to me;
Keep it simple, stupid.
LOL Then I replied...
"I've read the Og Mandino books"

All joking aside, What if we did just one day, HAULT all activity involving money?
What can Bankers, and stock holders do besides stand there and wonder why?
Even the highest law in the land can not tell us to spend money if we stop making it.
Now thats a movement folks...
Think about it!

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Horus

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 10:08:21 am »

If we could get everyone to do any one thing different that would be a miracle.  I remember receiving emails recommending that everyone stop buying gas on one particular day to teach the greedy oil companies a lesson and drive down the prices. And the world at large continued to do their thing.

I don't see money as the "root of all evil."  It's just energy. It's a medium of exchange.  Greed is the problem and that would still occur w/o money as it did before money.  Someone would hoard and control (and fight over) the resources money buys. 
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 01:04:58 pm »

You will never, ever, EVER get everyone to stop using money, go to work, etc., unless, of course, there was no government, or unless a mass cataclysm hit the world.

So, I guess, start praying for that mass cataclysm, Herefornow!
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 01:31:18 pm »

Sure, Jenna!

With the mass cataclysm

MURDER and MAYHEM  will follow over the scant FOOD  and SHELTER....
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 02:59:46 pm »

Ideally, I think there is hope for people as a whole.
Yet as I stated, we are our own worst enemies when it's comes to materialism, greed, and envy.
My point to discontinue the use of revenue, was more to show the governments that it's not whats important. Survival and free will is to preserve the gift that God gave us to begin with.
Without that, we contradict that by continuing on as we have...

As for who will be greedy and power hungry to control resources.
We still have a voice, and collectively we can do whatever, whenever we want.
If they choose to suppress us, they then confirm what the media and other researchers have been telling us about the corrupt powers of our nations and the world would see and atleast know the truth.

It's not just about what we do in our nation... It's about the individuals that seek to suppress us all with the use of money to keep us all in line. If we don't use that as a resource and develope others ways of exchange, they no longer have any power over us. They simply can't tell us that we can't do it.
Our ancestors did it! The difference now is that we are all more aware of what everything is and how it all works. We are also more aware of what the impact of our acts are.

All it takes for a change is to simply take that first step in a thousand mile journey, and begin our exodus out of slavory, and bondage and adapt. Pushing back, those "Greedy" individuals is as easy standing together and telling them that it doesn't belong to them...
It belongs to all of us, and they are no more entitled then we are.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 03:12:45 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Keira Kensington
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 07:51:46 pm »

Are you having money problems or something, Herefornow?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 09:39:30 pm »

Actually I'm doing pretty good. I mean God forbid it happens.
Yet again, I have my own ideas just like you do. Eventually I won't be and I keep hearing it in the news that it isn't getting better, then it is, then it isn't.

However Keira, I'm so fed up with all this stuff involving government and politics.
It would be nice for a change to decide for myself what I should be doing.
Instead of making others rich with what I do and coming up short.

I mean if you like things the way they are dear, have at it....
Don't let What I'm saying stop you from doing what you do.
I was merely venting off an idea that would certainly make a statement to the world if it was done.
I personally don't agree with being lied to or back stabbed while others suffer little and are not thankful for what the rest of us are working so hard to accomplish for more worries when the bills come in.
Period. I also can't understand why war is the only answer to the worlds problems. We were all meant for so much more and here we sit and take it all for what it is.

Wink

And please, think hard about the future Keira. 
I have alot of good reasons to say this to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 09:15:31 pm »

Greed is a powerful thing and there are those in power who are more greedy than one can imagine, however, everyday people are not so much greedy, and wantful.  They want everything and in the last few generations, the train of thought is - look out for number one because no one else will look out for you - and - you deserve the best of everything just because you exist.  To control the masses, the rich and the greedy and powerful extended credit to all the Joe the plumbers, credit cards were sent out in the mail without even a credit check.  People didn't even stop to think of the consequences of taking the credit of using the credit, and having to pay it back at an exhorbitant rate of interest.  Then they ignore the bills, don't pay them, and all their "things" are re-possessed and guess what?  They blame the finance company for taking it all back.  Like hello?  Where's your responsibility in all this?  So not using money isn't really the answer.  Not using credit you can't pay for is more logical.  Then no one can hold a sword over your head and demand things of you.  The powers that be (the real ones) WANT everyone in debt.  It's like a big ball and chain with which you are controlled.  Everyone thinks if they had more money, they'd be better off all round.  They'd just spend more, and be in bigger debt.  Has anyone watched that show Until Debt Do Us Part?  I cannot believe how irresponsible most of these people are.  They spend like they don't have to pay it back.  Then the bank takes the house back and they're out on the street with their little kids, and don't have a clue what to do next.  Pathetic.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:17:54 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 02:50:48 pm »

You see my frustration about this from the sounds of it. I mean, am I wrong to say that we are as much to blame? Sure the governments, and banks are at the heart of circulation. Yet it's us that keeps the blood flowing. We use this system and they find more clever ways to leverage everyone into doing their bidding. Eventually, we will be basically enslaved because of debt. And technically if we use the money that they distribute then it becomes our problem.

They simply talked their brothern into a more clever way to control us by loaning it to US at interest, to further keep our dependency on a government structured plan of distribution. Meaning when we accept the help from the government, we in turn give power to the loaner to do with us as they see fit through our government and it's policies.

And the whole time, we're under the impression that this debt the United States racked up by borrowing the money from china, has nothing to do with us. Our Government says we can pay it back. Ok, but they didn't tell us that it will take generations of Americans at full recovery to do it.
 Wink

And thats where this idea for a NWO seems to be the only bail out left for everyone. Everyone that likes the exchange of currency, and likes thing the way they are will then have a decision to make.
Take the mark, or you don't get to buy or sell anything. A one world currency could not function without that...However, we have not heard the policies on a NWO nor do we know at what the interest rate is.
Ever notice that?  It's like they are gong to make it mandatory out of obligation to take this new system of exchange because of debt.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 09:58:22 am »

This is a video of an American soldier who came forward to speak out against the war in Iraq.
I thought I would share this with you because he touched base on a point that I was trying to express about us paying taxes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ZlycYOafo&feature=player_embedded

Remember brothers and sisters. The federal reserve, is no more a federal office then federal express.
Same goes for social security.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 10:16:53 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 10:09:46 am »

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=207695129&messageID=6433870978

The last video on this link is for Volitzer..
However, for your own information I encourage everyone to atleast watch the last video on this page.
The person who posted these is an insider/renegade....

Report Spam   Logged

Brytani Shea
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 11:04:29 am »

Herefornow, I take it that you are concerned about the national debt. If the debt was balanced, what does it actually do for you personally?  I'd say not much. It is a much better idea to pump money in the economy now until it takes off on it's own.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 11:36:09 am »

Herefornow, I take it that you are concerned about the national debt. If the debt was balanced, what does it actually do for you personally?  I'd say not much. It is a much better idea to pump money in the economy now until it takes off on it's own.

Shocked WOW!   After reading everything that he just said I can’t believe that you actually made this statement, this is the problem with humanity.   People it is an impossibility to fix something that is completely beyond repair, and the economy, the financial institution, is truly beyond repair!

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:36:55 am by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 11:39:50 am »

This is a good thread HereForNow, keep it up.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 11:50:21 am »

Of course it's all about money.

The Money Masters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+money+changers&ei=Zd4QSMjvB47YqAKQtJmzBA

Watch this film, I'm sure this history lesson wasn't covered in your schools.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: