Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:01:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 15537 times)
Mindwarp
Superhero Member

« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2009, 08:12:40 pm »

America is on its way towards being a second class society.  There is just no stopping it.  The greed that runs rampant here has destroyed it.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2009, 08:22:53 pm »

I would sure like someone to release the truth about UFOs.  Clinton promised to release it all and didn't either. Maybe they hide things even from the President, the Air Force and CIA.

As for the death of American capitalism - good riddance.  Why do we support this crappy system?  ALl it does is make the rich richer and exploit the poor.  The damned banks control everything.  To hell with them.

In Sweden and Germany, they look out for  their people.  Health care is included in what they pay for taxes, they have health care (even nanny care) for new mothers.  And, when companies lay people off, or cuts their hours, the government steps in to make up the difference in pay. 

Our whole system is complete bull s***, the only people that benefit are the filthy rich.

((((Hugs))))
Yes my dear friend, this is what they do.
And this is why I am going to protest it on this nation's birthday.
They exploit the advantage of super-secret organized crime.

I am going to Exploit the word about it. Period!
Even if 20 marchers show and march that 3 mile walk. Banners flying and signs in the air.
The local news will be airing it, and friends of mine here in town are going to YouTube it......
People one way or the other are going to atleast hear about it and see it.

If the cops end up involved, I had instructed the camera friends to focas the cameras on everything they do.
 Smiley

Technically, we are not breaking any laws by rallying. We are protected still under the bill of rights. I'm going to just do it.
I also took the measure of inviting Alex Jones. LOL
Now I can't say for sure that he will come.

However I plastered it on his comments to his myspace profile, and I posted the invite message.
 Smiley I am also contacting local AM radio the week of and informing them of what we're doing and why. We are change ladies and gentalmen, And if we don't stand up to these bullies. No one else will either. I feel really good about what I'm trying to do and if all of these things are true or not. Everyone deserves to know for sure what the truth really is about everything.
I am not going to run and hide. I am not going to continue just accepting that this is the way it is.

I feel that it's time to stand up to this monster and stop it before it has a chance to suceed more then it already has in the way it brain-washed us all into this sick and twisted plan for global domination. We have all been fooled and now it's time to tell the others out there that they have been too.
 Wink

I am not affraid of what this all may bring because the more they act against it the more they reveal the unjust qualities of this corruption. The more they expose the very truth they are suppressing. No matter what is or isn't accomplished by this simple March. People are going to atleast hear why it happened and that is all that needs to happen.
From there, people can make their own decision about it. Hopefully their will be a second annual March of Freedom next year with a bigger crowd.
 Smiley

In kind- It doesn't have to be only myself in this forum that does something of this kind. If enough cities did this on the forth of July, it would make national news.
Seriously!
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2009, 08:59:54 pm »

I agree to a point Mind Warp.
Yet the world shouldn't judge this nations people as a whole for the actions of our corrupt government.
We The People, are now going to have to share the collective veiw of what is going on with the world.

Again, there is no reason for us to complain about what they are doing if we are not willing to act against it together. Respectfully, that is the truth of the matter and we have to be realistic.
No one but Americans can better express that this game of power is all really about controlling the entire human race and enslaving it through artifical debt created by not just American Elites. But the entire organized banking system of the world.

LOL I hate to say this again but........

We are supporting it everytime we spend a dollar, make a dollar, accumulate debt, and use their resouces.
Why?

Because it's all we know. Since birth and before we were born it has been this way since 1914.
End the Fed. End NWO. End the use of their money.
There simply is another way and we need to discover it without involving politics or hiring agencies to do it for us. Not just America, But Evberyone.

Ofcourse I'm saying this to serve no purpose because people are to comfortable with things staying just like they are. Or are they?

Hmmmm
 Smiley Either way, I'm not and I know alot of people personally that aren't either.
And then there is a network of others who support what we are. Thousands of people literally.
Even ex-soldiers who fought in Iraq who have disclosed things that we all suspected. They confirmed those ideas we all had.
Weapons of mass destruction, my butt. They are coming forward and willing to testify in front of the supreme courts that their mission over there was all a lie. Explain special missions forces being trained to secure ancient sights throughout Iraq and now Iran....

Brother, the rabbit hole on this is so deep that.........
I'll stop right there.

People have to make up their own minds.
As for myself, I am telling you what is being said among the masses and what I'm seeing out of this chaos. A pattern to it all is emerging and it's pointless to not try for something more then what we are by simply exposing these frauds. Action must be taken now because the window of oppurtunity is closing faster then we think it is and when the hammer falls. I for one am not willing to go into the night defeated by the witt of the devil.

My part is taking place on the 4 of July with or without the support of my community.
They are going to know that atleast I am not being fooled by their lies anymore and that I am telling them I know. If death is all I am to know then I will live on now, telling everyone I can possibly tell that we don't have to sit here and take this outrage any longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzgWYub6Gas&feature=player_embedded

From a friend of mine; Jane
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=129598483&messageID=6456736298
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 09:43:02 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2009, 11:05:03 am »

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and tyrants.

It is a natural manure."

~Thomas Jefferson
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2009, 01:43:23 pm »

(((((Hugs)))) Sarah.
Your right. I should do this.

Volitzer, do you have a history of this all that you would like to enlighten everyone too bro?

The word "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14:12 presents a minor problem to mainstream Christianity. It becomes a much larger problem to Bible literalists, and becomes a huge obstacle for the claims of Mormonism. John J. Robinson in A Pilgrim's Path, pp. 47-48 explains:

"Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? To find the answer, I consulted a scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah, which describes the angel who fell to become the ruler of hell?

The answer was a surprise. In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference. The Hebrew scholar could only speculate that some early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin tongue used by the Church, had decided for themselves that they wanted the story to be about a fallen angel, a creature not even mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to whom they gave the name "Lucifer."

Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn." The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king's dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, "The Sun King").

The scholars authorized by ... King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated ... largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and --- ironically --- the Prince of Darkness.

So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...."

Henry Neufeld (a Christian who comments on Biblical sticky issues) went on to say,

"this passage is often related to Satan, and a similar thought is expressed in Luke 10:18 by Jesus, that was not its first meaning. It's primary meaning is given in Isaiah 14:4 which says that when Israel is restored they will "take up this taunt against the king of Babylon . . ." Verse 12 is a part of this taunt song. This passage refers first to the fall of that earthly king...

How does the confusion in translating this verse arise? The Hebrew of this passage reads: "heleyl, ben shachar" which can be literally translated "shining one, son of dawn." This phrase means, again literally, the planet Venus when it appears as a morning star. In the Septuagint, a 3rd century BC translation of the Hebrew scriptures into Greek, it is translated as "heosphoros" which also means Venus as a morning star.

How did the translation "lucifer" arise? This word comes from Jerome's Latin Vulgate. Was Jerome in error? Not at all. In Latin at the time, "lucifer" actually meant Venus as a morning star. Isaiah is using this metaphor for a bright light, though not the greatest light to illustrate the apparent power of the Babylonian king which then faded."

Therefore, Lucifer wasn't equated with Satan until after Jerome. Jerome wasn't in error. Later Christians (and Mormons) were in equating "Lucifer" with "Satan". So why is this a problem to Christians? Christians now generally believe that Satan (or the Devil or Lucifer who they equate with Satan) is a being who has always existed (or who was created at or near the "beginning"). Therefore, they also think that the 'prophets' of the Old Testament believed in this creature. The Isaiah scripture is used as proof (and has been used as such for hundreds of years now). As Elaine Pagels explains though, the concept of Satan has evolved over the years and the early Bible writers didn't believe in or teach such a doctrine.
The irony for those who believe that "Lucifer" refers to Satan is that the same title ('morning star' or 'light-bearer') is used to refer to Jesus, in 2 Peter 1:19, where the Greek text has exactly the same term: 'phos-phoros' 'light-bearer.' This is also the term used for Jesus in Revelation 22:16.
So why is Lucifer a far bigger problem to Mormons? Mormons claim that an ancient record (the Book of Mormon) was written beginning in about 600 BC, and the author in 600 BC supposedly copied Isaiah in Isaiah's original words. When Joseph Smith pretended to translate the supposed 'ancient record', he included the Lucifer verse in the Book of Mormon. Obviously he wasn't copying what Isaiah actually wrote. He was copying the King James Version of the Bible. Another book of LDS scripture, the Doctrine & Covenants, furthers this problem in 76:26 when it affirms the false Christian doctrine that "Lucifer" means Satan. This incorrect doctrine also spread into a third set of Mormon scriptures, the Pearl of Great Price, which describes a war in heaven based, in part, on Joseph Smith's incorrect interpretation of the word "Lucifer" which only appears in Isaiah.
A Mormon apologist responds.
The author of The Polytheism Of The Bible And The Mystery Of Lucifer, F.T. DeAngelis, comments on this page as follows

"It seems minor, but - the actual term used in the Greek Septuagint version of Isaiah 14:12 (given that there is no ONE way of accurately transliterating) is Eo(u)s phoros, morning star/DAWN god of light. Eos or Eous phoros [not Heos (as your website claims) or phos phorus (as a Christian website I visited shows)] - although there is a Greek term and English... phosphoro(u)s. Your [site] is pretty accurate. The actual name, "Lucifer," goes back to the Greeks, before the Romans. Socrates and Plato talk about this "god of light"; surprisingly, not in the context of Eos (god of Dawn), but -- as a morning star -- juxtaposed with the sun (Helios) and Hermes. This information can be found in Plato's Timaeus (38e) and in Edith Hamilton's Mythology."

http://www.lds-mormon.com/lucifer.shtml
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 01:49:05 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2009, 02:38:27 pm »

I really appreciate that explanation, Vol!!!
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2009, 02:54:29 pm »

Thank you Volitzer. That clears things up for me in regaurds to your last statement.
LOL you throw me for a loop from time to time with things I have never heard and I have to ask about them.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2009, 03:05:49 pm »

Apocalypse=

Now this is becoming an interesting word to explain because it means so many things to different people.
Many see this word as an ultimate destruction.

Wikipedia gives this definition:

Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind. Today the term is often used to refer to the end of the world, which may be a shortening of the phrase apokalupsis eschaton which literally means "revelation at the end of the æon, or age". In the holy book of the Christians, the Bible, the term apocalypse refers to a revelation believed by Christians to be of their God's will.

This is of great interest to me because it seems to tie in what others like myself call the awakening.
"Disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind."

In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn."
Venus= Greek goddess of Love?

(TY Volitzer)

In comparison of this terminology, to popular beleif. We discover that misintupretations of words and phrases have hidden the truth from us.
So with this in mind, what is true?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 03:14:45 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2009, 07:17:46 pm »

This is something else I find interesting.

"Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Beings of Venus/ or Venusians?

Satan=

"Judaism does not view the word “Satan” with the same connotation as other religions. Satan in Judaism is not a physical being, ruling the underworld or hell. Rather, in the Torah, the word Satan indicates “accuser,” “hinderer,” or “tempter.” Satan is more an obstacle in one’s way, such as temptation and evil doings, keeping them from completing the responsibilities of tikkun olam (fixing the world). Satan is our evil inclination to veer off the path of righteousness and faithfulness in God.

Throughout the Torah, Satan challenges God to test the true loyalty of his followers, including Adam and Eve, as well as Abraham. However, Satan remains inferior to God and is incapable of taking action on mortals without God’s permission. In the Talmud and Midrash, Satan appears as the force in the world, responsible for all sins. Some Midrashim claim that the sounding of the Shofar on Rosh Hashanah is utilized to keep Satan away as Jews begin to atone for their sins. Even the morning after Yom Kippur, many Jews attend services to guarantee Satan does not make one last effort to instigate Jews to commit sins."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/satan.html

Sources: Alcalay Hebrew-English Dictionary; JPS translation of the Tanakh; http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/satan.html 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:24:11 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2009, 07:27:54 pm »

Now, given what we are seeing these words as now.

Apocalypse

Satan

Lucifer

How does it all tie in together with the prophecy of Revelation written by John of Patmos?

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...."

Henry Neufeld (a Christian who comments on Biblical sticky issues) went on to say,

"this passage is often related to Satan, and a similar thought is expressed in Luke 10:18 by Jesus, that was not its first meaning. It's primary meaning is given in Isaiah 14:4 which says that when Israel is restored they will "take up this taunt against the king of Babylon . . ." Verse 12 is a part of this taunt song. This passage refers first to the fall of that earthly king...

How does the confusion in translating this verse arise? The Hebrew of this passage reads: "heleyl, ben shachar" which can be literally translated "shining one, son of dawn." This phrase means, again literally, the planet Venus when it appears as a morning star. In the Septuagint, a 3rd century BC translation of the Hebrew scriptures into Greek, it is translated as "heosphoros" which also means Venus as a morning star.

How did the translation "lucifer" arise? This word comes from Jerome's Latin Vulgate. Was Jerome in error? Not at all. In Latin at the time, "lucifer" actually meant Venus as a morning star. Isaiah is using this metaphor for a bright light, though not the greatest light to illustrate the apparent power of the Babylonian king which then faded."

Which we then go on to see that;

Earlier in our study, we began to examine the question of worshipping the beast (Satan). We should be worshipping God the Creator and Savior. In Revelation 14:7, God declares, "worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."

What does it mean to worship someone? Worship is identified with bowing down before the one who is our master. It is to acknowledge Him as the giver of every benefit and blessing we receive. It is an acknowledgment that He is the one we serve because our will is surrendered to Him.

But doesn't everyone in the churches recognize this? Surely, everyone knows that God, who is the Creator of the universe, is the only one we should ever worship.

Unfortunately, it is one thing to know and it is another thing to do what we know. In Revelation 14:9, God warns:

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
    Why should God warn that we are not to worship the beast or his image? And what is the image of the beast?

To answer these questions we must become better acquainted with Revelation 13. We will discover that the entire chapter is devoted to Satan's rule during the Great Tribulation period that we are now experiencing. Revelation 13, verses 1 and 2 declare:

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast that the image of the beast should both speak & cause that as many as would not worship the beast to be killed" (Rev. 13:15)

This "Image of the Beast", also described in Bible prophecy as the "Abomination of Desolation", is likely to be some kind of incredibly high-tech supercomputer, linked to the New World Order's telecommunications network.

Scripture says it will speak and somehow "cause those who refuse to worship it to be killed." Jesus said that when you see this image standing "in the holy place...then shall be Great Tribulation such as the world has never known." (Mat. 24:15-21)

A good part of the Book of Revelation describes in horrific detail the terrible pestilences, plagues & nightmarish monsters that God lets loose to tribulate the Antichrist forces, who are trying to wipe out all who refuse to take the Mark of the Beast.

666= vav vav vav (hebrew)
or

Yet if we add 6+6+6
we have 18
10+8
Yod Chet

Now in Greek

A a alpha 1   I i iota 10   R r rho 100
B b veta 2   K k kappa 20   S s sigma 200
G g g-/yi-amma 3   L l lambda 30   T t tau 300
D d delta 4   M m mu 40   U u upsilon 400
E e epsilon 5   N n nu 50   F f phi 500
S V stigma 6   X  x  xi/ksi 60   C  c  khi 600
Z  z  zeta 7   O  o  omicron 70   Y  y  psi 700
H  h  eta/ita 8   P  p  pi 80   W  w  omega 800
Q  q  theta 9   K  n/a  koppa 90   S  n/a  sampi 900

sxc

WWW.sxc 

or

NYSE:SXC

http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NYSE:SXC

Tada!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 08:01:31 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2009, 08:03:16 pm »

USING THE www TO SECURE THE EXCHANGE OF STOCK/MONEY or we could just have a RFID chip installed and-

Now let's put it all together and a story emerges which is obvious and consistant to what we have been thinking all along.

Selah'
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 08:08:06 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Aristotle
Superhero Member

« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2009, 06:15:52 pm »

It's hard to imagine just how far this country has fallen.  Once, GM was one of the leading companies in the world.  Now their stock is less than a dollar a share and they have declared bankruptcy.

If GM can fail, America can fail.  I have an inkling that there is more hurt to come, also that things might never get back to where they were.
Report Spam   Logged

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2009, 06:36:43 pm »

There he is.

Hello. I mentioned that we haven't heard from you in awhile old friend.
How are you Aristotle?

In regaurds to how it's fallen; It's one thing to let the money and it's end be our end.
However, Its another to atleast keep ourselves from being rounded up and enslaved without the illusion of freedom clouding our eyes and minds. Going into the dark cold night and doing nothing to preserve our own free wills. We will have to survive other ways.

Like our ancient ancestors who began using stone knives. They had to start thinking in order to survive.
We too must now do the same and only the most cunning and adaptable are going to pull through.
Nothing is ending when we consider the possibilities of freedoms we could have only imagined.
Yet it will no less be the efforts in numbers that determine the Way the chips will fall.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2009, 06:53:06 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2009, 10:10:54 pm »

Grand Theft Auto: How Stevie the Rat bankrupted GM

by Greg Palast
Monday, June 1, 2009

Screw the autoworkers.

They may be crying about General Motors' bankruptcy today.  But dumping 40,000 of the last 60,000 union jobs into a mass grave won't spoil Jamie Dimon's day.

Dimon is the CEO of JP Morgan Chase bank.  While GM workers are losing their retirement health benefits, their jobs, their life savings; while shareholders are getting zilch and many creditors getting hosed, a few privileged GM lenders – led by  Morgan and Citibank – expect to get back 100% of their loans to GM, a stunning $6  billion.

The way these banks are getting their $6 billion bonanza is stone cold illegal.

I smell a rat.

Stevie the Rat, to be precise.  Steven Rattner, Barack  Obama's 'Car Czar' - the man who essentially ordered GM into bankruptcy this morning.

When a company goes bankrupt, everyone takes a hit:  fair or not, workers lose some contract wages, stockholders get wiped out and creditors get fragments of what's left.  That's the law.  What workers don't lose are their pensions (including old-age health funds) already taken from their wages and held in their name.

But not this time.  Stevie the Rat has a different plan for GM: grab the pension funds to pay off Morgan and Citi.

Here's the scheme:  Rattner is demanding the bankruptcy court simply wipe away the money GM owes workers for their retirement health insurance.  Cash in the insurance fund would be replaced by GM stock. The percentage may be 17% of GM's stock - or 25%.  Whatever, 17% or 25% is worth, well ... just try paying for your dialysis with 50 shares of bankrupt auto stock.

Yet Citibank and Morgan, says Rattner, should get their whole enchilada - $6 billion right now and in cash - from a company that can't pay for auto parts or worker eye exams.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: