Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 08:30:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 15547 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2009, 10:49:02 am »

I guess I'm the one missing the boat, because I still don't know what it is HFN that you are warning people about.  

I think people DO see what you see, and are hoping Presiedent Obama IS the one they need to lead them - to make the changes YOU and others like you want to see happen.  They are trying to think positive.  They will be disappointed when it doesn't happen.  Some will blame him so severely they will try to kill him.  Would you want the job he's got?  It's a shame, that someone with such high ideals, such visions for the future of his country, is going to fail because the people of his own country are so negative.  

To stand up and say the Bilderburgers or whoever they are, control everything, is not going to stop traffic.  You will be swatted at like a fly.  A way must be found to undermine the controlling power, to topple it and replace it with something that has a proven track record.  The powers that be have been in place so long and so well entrenched, that it would take generations of work to effect any change.  OR a mass revolt.  The mass revolt would speak the loudest, but try to get a "mass" motivated.  That's why things are the way they are.  Only a few have the motivation to change anything.  Sometimes a charismatic leader comes along like Pres. Obama, that can help somewhat, but if a people really wanted change, the whole country would have to be in agreement.  That ain't going to happen either.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2009, 10:57:08 am »

If you want change, you have to find a way to make it happen.  That's what Obama was all about.  HE saw it, and made a move to do something.  If you want change, write it down, take it to the person who is your local representative.  Hound that person, until they make a move to satisfy their constituents.  The system is there, use it instead of whining about what's happening.  Rise up in civil war if you think things are so bad.

And what exactly do you think I'm trying to do?
Don't get it wrong. I'm against further blood shed.
However, I am encouraging people to take a stand and speak up for what needs to change. If we can't live any other way then with government, then we need to get them to work with us all instead of with only some.

They need to listen to the voices of the people who go to work day in and day out that make the rich the money they use so foolishly. If the federal reserve can't account for 8 trillion dollars, then something needs to change there. You can take a paragraph of mine and twist it all you want too.
However if you spent the time to read what I have been saying for the past year or so.
 Smiley It's all there. If this is something that you find disturbing then ignore me.
However, if you can consider the big picture. You'll see that what I'm trying to do is to unite all people who feel oppressed, and want changes to speak up and tell their governments that "honesty" is what needs to happen. Without that, we may as well fire them and put people in there that want what the majority does. Then if something doesn't work, they have no one to blame but themselves and they can change it.

As things are right now, we have no say over what they do. They sign bills into effect that the American people did not approve of and they did it without the consent of American people.
9/11 was proven to be an inside job and continues to go on as a debate that is running in circles to avoid the penalties. After all, it started a war.
Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama have always all been about wall street and minimum wage has not risen but everything continues to inflate.
And in 2003 something atleast twice the size of Jupiter almost did us all in and by some miracle, nothing happened to us atleast. Solar flare actually pushed it out of it's old course and sent it out of the solar system. Amen!

These things are indeed facts and there is no denying it.
Yet how many people even know?
 LOL

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2009, 11:02:02 am »

Swatted like a fly?

There is more power in numbers then you can imagine.
The whole of every military on Earth is not enough to stop free-will if people like you and me and everyone came together and changed thing once and for all.

Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2009, 11:22:00 am »

I'm sorry HFN if I'm causing you to be angry or frustrated.  I haven't read all your posts so was not getting what it is you're trying to warn people about.  Especially in THIS forum, where pretty much everyone is very well informed.  What you're saying does not disturb me.  I just wasn't getting what you were saying.

I totally agree with you.  The elected representatives need to listen to the people they represent.  That was the original intent of the democratic way.  However, it has been totally corrupted and does not seem to work anymore.  What is to be done?  Does democracy have to totally fall, and a new form of government form from the ground up?  How does one keep the politicians from being corrupted?  How does one stop others from using bribes to get what they want?  How does one stop others from wanting what they want so they do stop trying to give bribes?  It's a viscious circle.  Definitely, if you feel they are not doing the job, fire them out of there.  Do a recall.  

And in 2003 something atleast twice the size of Jupiter almost did us all in and by some miracle, nothing happened to us atleast. Solar flare actually pushed it out of it's old course and sent it out of the solar system. Amen!  These things are indeed facts and there is no denying it.
Yet how many people even know?

What good would it have done for people to know the whole planet was going to be destroyed?

As things are right now, we have no say over what they do. They sign bills into effect that the American people did not approve of and they did it without the consent of American people.

But the way your government is set up, they DID have the consent of the American people.  The American people voted for each and every person that's in the White House, and by them being there, they ARE representing the people who put them there, and they do cast their vote for items to be passed in Congress as though they are voting for their constituents.  That is the fascade.  Did they put these things to a referendum?  No they didn't.  That is what is supposed to happen when an elected representative is not sure how the majority of his constituents wish him to represent them.  Put it to a referendum so the people themselves can vote on the issue and there is no mistake then as to how the majority feel.  Then their rep. goes back and says no way Jose, my people said nay.

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2009, 01:00:32 pm »

So why is personal power important? Personal power is what humans use to focus their intent. The act of focusing one’s intent is used to manifest what we want, for the universe responds to our intent. Anyone who is familiar with the movie “The Secret” has at least been exposed to this, and those who have applied this information ‘know’ that this is a ‘truth’. If you want to know/experience this truth, then try experimenting with your ‘intent’. There are many guides out there that will explain how. Do not accept what I am saying, know the truth for yourself through experience.

So, we have personal power and we focus this personal power through our intent on what we want our reality to be. This typically generates the question, “what goes into the makeup of our intent?” Your ‘intent’ is made up of magical elements; your thoughts, words, and deeds. Yes, magical elements, but we have lost the knowledge of their power and use. If our thoughts, words, and deeds are filled with our past and present ideas of what things are and how they should be, then this is what we will continue to manifest. Insanity has been described as the act of repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different result. But if we begin to focus on what we truly want to change, then this is what we will manifest. By building our existence on truth, we continue the awakening process and begin to see clearly what these changes are. A most famous saying but one typically understood only in passing…”The truth will set you free”.

Which sums up my intent.
I'm warning people about their lack of action and telling them that this is what the problem is.
It is all about changing our individual roles in society to bring a collective change about.
Ok, so it wouldn't do any good to know that Earth was almost destroyed. Yet this contributes to how little we do know about what is happening around us. This reality is continuing on as it is because 6 billion or so people on this planet chose to have all of this.

My energies are focased on telling people who aren't acknowledging this, will atleast take responsibility for their own actions in the way their day to day lives unfold. If they are atleast willing to love each other enough to stand together, the realities of our days can be different.

Q-As for being angry? I'm not angry with you personally....
I'm more concerned that my point is being missed because I'm not doing something to make this all easier to understand.
Despite what truth is, we are all still living only for ourselves and we should be learning new ways to make what is wrong in the world, right......
I would like to think that generations of people yet to come can benefit by our efforts today in changing the outcomes of this reality.

So far no one is denying that the world is messed up.
Yet they figure that there is no point in trying anymore because of fear.
This is what I'm warning you all about. There is always time for change, and only we can make it happen.
The more people who see this, the better and easier it all comes to be.
Report Spam   Logged

iwannano

« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2009, 02:54:49 pm »

HFN,

I agree a call to action is needed. We can't sit and complain and expect others or the government to fix the problems for us. In fact that is our biggest problem, apathy.

I disagree that we need to direct our energies toward helping our fellow man. I am a believer in rational self interest.
Rational self interest is a term generally related to Ayn Rand's objectivist philosophy, and refers to a person's efforts to look after their own well-being, to cultivate the self and achieve goals for the good of the self. I can't control what others do or think but I can control myself. When I act to benefit myself I am benefitting others because my self interests are/should be the self interests of others. Self interest is not the same as selfishness. Selfishness is a disregard for others while self interest can be accomplished with compassion for others.

We have been made to believe that acting in our own self interest is bad but isn't that what we do when we reproduce. It is in our self interest to extend our bloodline and some may say that is the only real reason we exist. All the technology, information and enlightenment aside we are animals with the genetic encoding to replicate. If we don't we cease to exist. Would the world be better if we ceased to exist? The world doesn't give a damm one way or another, WE CARE because it is in our self interest to care.

This whole discussion is about self interest not about doing for others. You talk about your intent but make no mistake about it your intent is your self interest and there ain't a damm thing wrong with it. Let's stop kidding ourselves here the call to action will benefit our self interests and when all our self interest are benefitted we all have a better quality of life. Think about it, the industrial society grew because of desires of self interest. Once those desires were met a new self interest desire of a cleaner enviroment was proposed and as a result our factories are cleaner than they were 10 years ago. It is an on going process but you can see play out that prosperity brings about a desire for a better quality of life. Freedom brings prosperity. I know some will say not for everybody but I contend it is available to anyone who wants it but it is not something that anyone can give you.

We need to act. We need to educate by example. We need to prosper. "What if" we all did that.

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2009, 07:57:14 pm »

I guess if your able to make the world better by pursuing your own best interests and others eventually benefit by this, then yes I would like to commend you on doing such a fine job. That is if it's all working out for you. Changing things within my own ways is required as well. All of these things are also goal oriented toward helping others...

If getting things right with own spirits is how others might learn from our own individual experiences. Then what I'm doing is not without purpose.
Once we awaken fully to what these changes mean for us, we can then map it's course of action and share it with still others who who are seeking the answers we once did.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2009, 04:40:39 pm »

Smiley

What If, there is a way off this rock without a giant-flying buckyball?

Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2009, 06:12:52 pm »

There is.  You get abducted by aliens and tell them you don't want to go home, you want to go to their home world instead, as an exchange student Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2009, 08:59:06 pm »

HFN,

I agree a call to action is needed. We can't sit and complain and expect others or the government to fix the problems for us. In fact that is our biggest problem, apathy.

I so that in Serbia dyring Milosevic rule.It was apathy 15y long.After that ''thy'' send  
 and this was hapend;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojUkoujvF7A&feature=related
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:17:28 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
iwannano

« Reply #160 on: June 09, 2009, 10:51:26 pm »

Even though I don't understand the language I can tell they weren't happy. I hope we still have the freedom here to peacefully cause our government to see the err of its ways and have them volunteer to reduce the size of itself and restore our un-interpreted constitution as the law of the land.

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2009, 05:08:15 pm »

Peaceful protest is all I'm aiming for.
To shed blood for change, makes us no better then the oppressers.

Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2009, 05:16:20 pm »

Peaceful protest is all I'm aiming for.
To shed blood for change, makes us no better then the oppressers.

If it can be push away peaceful.And if not?What than?
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2009, 07:42:57 pm »

Tea-party with dollars instead of tea..
We'll all mail it to china and tell them, "Here you go"....
Every dime!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:43:57 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2009, 07:56:42 pm »

Tea-party with dollars instead of tea..
We'll all mail it to china and tell them, "Here you go"....
Every dime!

How?From where?Cut from space program, medical care, sell White House?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: