Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:20:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 15540 times)
Christian Kielbasa
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2009, 01:13:15 pm »

1]  a) I don't see Chinese army pumping oil from Irak.
       b) I don't see Chinese army controling Afgan Heroin road's.
           Insted of writing c, d, etc. I ask you, can you tell us the number of contries with U.S. Military base's, and why are they there.
  2]  "...world's money was actually owned by a very few people".Are they call themself Rockefeller's or Lee's?Try to read "1984" writed by George O.
  3]   " Do you have any idea what it would be like to live under Communist rule?  Individuals have no identity other than a number on a work gang.  Talk about gun control!!  The only way you'd be able to handle a gun is by joining the army."- LOL.I lived under Communist rule.Free medical care, free school, low crime, no people sleeping on street's, if you aren't mentaly sick and over 18 you can have 10 gun's and a tenk!
  4]   "The world is in one hell of a mess right now.  I don't think anything like this has happened in the past." China is guilty, they started  "local wars and broken economies".LOL.Please tell me that was a joke.

I don't know what point you're trying to make, Harconen, but the villification of the Chinese is a valid point.  They are taking control of America, own a lot of American debt, have ripped American media companies off by infringing on copyrights (i.e. making illegal copies of DVDS and CDS) and mistreated their own people.  They have also entered into the space race, have loads of nuclear weapons and are raising their military.  As what happened in Tiannomon Square goes to show, they also have no qualms about using military force, too.
Report Spam   Logged
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2009, 05:59:42 pm »

Insted of writing c, d, etc. I ask you, can you tell us the number of contries with U.S. Military base's, and why are they there.
  2]  "...world's money was actually owned by a very few people".Are they call themself Rockefeller's or Lee's?Try to read "1984" writed by George O.
  3]   " Do you have any idea what it would be like to live under Communist rule?  Individuals have no identity other than a number on a work gang.  Talk about gun control!!  The only way you'd be able to handle a gun is by joining the army."- LOL.I lived under Communist rule.Free medical care, free school, low crime, no people sleeping on street's, if you aren't mentaly sick and over 18 you can have 10 gun's and a tenk!
  4]   "The world is in one hell of a mess right now.  I don't think anything like this has happened in the past." China is guilty, they started  "local wars and broken economies".LOL.Please tell me that was a joke.

I don't know what point you're trying to make, Harconen, but the villification of the Chinese is a valid point.  They are taking control of America, own a lot of American debt, have ripped American media companies off by infringing on copyrights (i.e. making illegal copies of DVDS and CDS) and mistreated their own people.  They have also entered into the space race, have loads of nuclear weapons and are raising their military.  As what happened in Tiannomon Square goes to show, they also have no qualms about using military force, too.
           I know that.That is a fact to.But they have wisdom to do that without using depleted uranium, on children, and call that "collateral damage".
Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2009, 07:22:15 pm »

China is guilty, they started  "local wars and broken economies".LOL.Please tell me that was a joke.

I did not say this.  Please read what's there and don't twist what I say.  I said that China would find it easy pickings if they decided to make a move to take over the world because the areas that are already depleted with local wars, and areas that are financially broke, are easy to overcome. 

I know that.That is a fact to.But they have wisdom to do that without using depleted uranium, on children, and call that "collateral damage".

Oh - so it's ok that the Chinese are building their military strength, their nuclear weapons and so forth, because they "have wisdom to do that without using depleted uranium on children"Huh??  And what wisdom is it they are going to employ when they "deploy" those nuclear weapons?  Will those nuclear weapons not work on children then?  Somehow children will be immune to these nuclear weapons?  What wisdom is there in making nuclear weapons at all?  They are for one purpose only - hello??  Anyone home? 

Do you not see what they have done to Tibet?  Just a little practice run folks, nothing too serious.  We're just going to wipe out their whole culture, take their valuables and then tell them they now have to turn over everything they grow to the government.  Don't try to tell us life is easy under Communist rule.  Tell that to all the Cubans who have died trying to swim to the United States. 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 07:26:14 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2009, 07:53:20 pm »

Dear Sir, the poin is that U.S. Army did use that wepon in my contry, so you can come to live here now, and I will ask you for your opinion after you do that.
       China didn't do that to any contry.

I ask you ser is this "collateral damage" OK for you?
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2009, 10:43:24 pm »

No it is not.  Nor have I ever condoned the use of nuclear weapons.  That is why I asked you - is it ok for the Chinese to develop these weapons in the first place?  And when they're used, are the children immune?  I do not know what country is YOUR country, nor do I know that it was the United States that has caused this "collateral damage".  Whoever and wherever, I am most sorry for this tragedy.

I was trying to point out to a few in here, that their petty nitpicking against their own president and their tunnel vision regarding what they think is this new World Order is very penny ante compared to what is really going on out there.  I am glad you posted those pictures because maybe some of these people with their petty concerns will wake up and smell the real coffee.

By the way, I'm female.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Christian Kielbasa
Superhero Member

« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2009, 11:09:50 pm »

Harconen,

I take it you are from Serbia and the military action you are referring to (taken by the United States) is the war in Bosnia of the late 1990s?  That was a NATO action, so I hope you are also holding the Brits, Germans and French also responsible.

But that is irrelevant, I am not here to defend the actions of American foreign policy in Serbia (even though has there not been ethnic cleansing going on, the U.S. would never have stepped in). Nor will I defend the wars with Iraq or Afghanistan, both of which were probably bad ideas.

The point is, while America has had moments of real arrogance, China has had a consistent policy of cruelty.  When Mao Tseung took power, he killed millions of his own people, as Qoais referred to, there was also the occupation of Tibet.  They even administer forced abortions among their own people.  I could go on, but I think that people get the point:  namely that while people have some prejudice towards Obama, the real threat is the Chinese.
Report Spam   Logged
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2009, 11:46:19 pm »

Harconen,

I take it you are from Serbia and the military action you are referring to (taken by the United States) is the war in Bosnia of the late 1990s?  That was a NATO action, so I hope you are also holding the Brits, Germans and French also responsible.

But that is irrelevant, I am not here to defend the actions of American foreign policy in Serbia (even though has there not been ethnic cleansing going on, the U.S. would never have stepped in). Nor will I defend the wars with Iraq or Afghanistan, both of which were probably bad ideas.

The point is, while America has had moments of real arrogance, China has had a consistent policy of cruelty.  When Mao Tseung took power, he killed millions of his own people, as Qoais referred to, there was also the occupation of Tibet.  They even administer forced abortions among their own people.  I could go on, but I think that people get the point:  namely that while people have some prejudice towards Obama, the real threat is the Chinese.

I am not from Serbia.I am from Montenegro, now independent state.We aren't participate in war conflict in 1999, but we lived in same state.We have the collateral damage from  Serbia and from NATO.
         About China and Tibet.I am on the side of Tibet.
         About China and U.S., a wish you a pleasant WWIII.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2009, 10:11:28 am »

Besides that. Obama hasn't done squat yet.
My opinion, and no I'm not racist. 
Q- Obama might have you fooled for now. I just hope that when the truth is revealed that you won't take it to hard.

Herefornow, what makes you so certain that you are right about Obama and everyone else is wrong?  Because you saw a couple of Volitzer's bogus Alex Jones films?  Alex Jones is an entertainer, all about getting ratings. 

And no matter who the President is, there will always be a bunch of people that have issues against him.  I have real doubts that the differences people have with Obama are based on the facts, since he has only been on the job about one hundred days and is still trying to get things passed.

He hasn't gone grabbing your guns, he hasn't raised taxes on the Middle Class, he hasn't made war on white people so I would suggest just giving him a "break" until he proves he's "the enemy."

Oh, and those tea-bagging protests are filled with rascists, so even if you have your issues with them, I would stay away from them.

Well I think the question is; What has Obama shown?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN6ILEi90H8&feature=player_embedded

Then aside from this film, let's look at the track record of all presidents since JFK.
One minute they tell us everything we want to hear. The next minute they are telling us what wall street wants to hear.

Again, everything comes full circle with these guys, including Obama.
Democrats and republicans alike support one another to acheive a singal agenda.
I don't care if you or everyone else wants to research this or beleive what I'm saying.
It's your choices to agree or disagree. However, if you discover that what I am telling you has merit down the road. It will be to late for you by that time to prepare.

If you are not willing to take my word for it personally that is fine. Yet atleast research it for yourselves before you judge me for trying to explain to you all about how you are all being screwed.....

I'm not part of any political party or section. Yet I will not support anything or anyone that does not support free will.
 Angry

No government on Earth at the moment is about preserving the free will of mankind because everything is about money anymore. Where there is greed, there is suffering and slavery.
Period. The distant past shows this and it still shows today.

Beleive what you all want to.
However, I'm not going to allow myself to be blind sided by all this deception and corruption.
It's happening and I am trying my best to help people see that.
Say what you will to me, but remember these things when you hear the word of Obama and all presidents yet to come. They are not your friend. They are not here to make things better for all people and that not all people are considered equals in society.

In that-Not everyone is going to benefit from the policies of these liers..
Until all people do, what you have is an actor telling you everything that the banks of the world want them to say.

Period!

Roll Eyes Tell you what, don't research it. Don't listen to another word I say about anything.
Keep living your day to day routines and ignore the possibilities that you might be wrong.
It won't matter when you learn it all the hard way because it will be your own faults that nothing changed and then you can call me stupid all you like.

Smiley
Something tells me that I'm wasting my time as it is regaudless.....
Yet I tried! Thats all that matters to me really.
Sheep!  Roll Eyes

Go to your shepard people and have fun.
Support these dictators and enjoy yourselves.
 Cool

You all will be eating your own words in the end though. I promice!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:15:20 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2009, 10:44:22 am »

It always happens.  When a new leader gets in, they're still wet behind the ears and are actually one of the people.  Then when they're elected, the ones who really run things, educate that leader and he is stunned and boggled by what he has been told by the ones who really are in control.  They put a brave face on, like JFK did and try to twart the powers that be behind the scenes and when it seems this elected leader is actually showing the people what's right and the people are all for it, that leader ends up dead.  And the wheels within wheels keep turning and churning, and spitting out the ones who would come to lead that are all bright eyed and bushy tailed. 

HFN - I don't know how old you are, but it sounds like suddenly you had an awakening of some sort, and are now panicing to "get the word out" so people can save themselves.  Just what do you think is going to happen and what do you think people should do to prepare?  What do you think President Obama should be doing, instead of what he is doing?  Just what is it you're demanding of him that will make EVERYONE'S life better?  Are you expecting him to be the messiah then?  That he can satisfy everyone?  That he should be perfect in your eyes as well as in the eyes of everyone else?  That is impossible.   How - by what means - can he take your country and instantly make it perfect so you will be satisfied?  Do you want him to close the mint?  Do you want all the money that's out there to be re-called and destroyed?  Then what?  We are not living in ancient times where people could trade a pig for a clock, or do a days work for food for the whole family. 

You sound like the hippies of the '70's.  Blame everything on the government, expect the government to solve all the problems of the country - and with no money to do this because you don't want to pay taxes - and then whine and complain when it's still not to your satisfaction.  The alternative you know, is communism.  That's what the hippies thought also.  Commune.  Communal.  Share everything equally.  It's never worked in all of history because as usual, those in power at the top of the heap, want to stay there.  They are more greedy than most other types of leaders and totally expect to be worshipped by the peons.  There is ALWAYS someone who wants more and expects more.  It's human nature. 

No one said you were stupid.  What I myself am wondering, is what concrete plan you've got organized in preparation for whatever it is you think is coming down the pike and just what and when is this event going to happen?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 09:03:42 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2009, 09:30:53 pm »

What if?

And by asking this, a thousand more questions arise.
Here we all sit debating this and the future has till tomarrow to come.
I guess that makes us all wrong.

Why do we mindlessly bicker so over something that hasn't happened yet?
Again I was offering an opinion/option.

What I see is a difference in generations.
On one hand there are a few here who were teen-agers in the 70's and 80's.
Then we have late teens early to mid-twenty groups.
Then we have people that go to and from work, pays bills, raising families with no more "Merit" then a high school diploma/GED education who are effected by the every wim of society.

We have war, hunger, poverty, and disease complete with rumors of these things.
We have facts and rumors about lies.
We have confusions brought about by politics, disinformations, and religion!

Deny these things!

Say these aren't real and happening and rumors/media at the center of the spoken words of abomination.
And you are the one's that aren't paying attention to ignore these thing as fact.
Now, I beg the answer to two questions.

What side of this do you support?
The facts, or the Lies?

Wink I love you all and I hope you consider these questions with an open mind.
I was angry in my last post and meant no pun toward anyone.
My sincere apologies. One's sence of priorty is usually a reflection of enviroment.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2009, 09:55:48 pm »

No one said you were stupid.  What I myself am wondering, is what concrete plan you've got organized in preparation for whatever it is you think is coming down the pike and just what and when is this event going to happen?

Grin Well Q- I am doing all I can right now by planning a move away from the edge of a great big lake.
Looking for a way to provide a megaquake proof shelter of types. Researching the most stable geography at the high ground levels that are the least likely to be submerged.

It could all go "Boom" tomarrow. (shrugs)
I'm atleast doing what I can based on what I beleive I Should be according to my heart.
Realistically I have to face the possibility that I'm stuck right where I am.
Yet if some of the more fortunate people out there are in the "Green Zones" as I call them.
They should consider the most important steps. Sustaining Food and Water.

Regaurding man made chaos.
Consider what you see and hear BS until it's proven.
Most of what even we are posting is as much a lie as it is true.
Yet this gives an insight into what we may or may not be facing.
Listen to that whisper that you can barely hear inside of you that is telling you something is not right.
I mean, that is if you have such a whisper. Frontal-lobe developement is after all at the root of reasonoing. Or is that a lie too?
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2009, 10:22:37 pm »

What do you think President Obama should be doing, instead of what he is doing?  Just what is it you're demanding of him that will make EVERYONE'S life better?  Are you expecting him to be the messiah then?  That he can satisfy everyone?  That he should be perfect in your eyes as well as in the eyes of everyone else?  That is impossible.   How - by what means - can he take your country and instantly make it perfect so you will be satisfied?  Do you want him to close the mint?  Do you want all the money that's out there to be re-called and destroyed?  Then what?  We are not living in ancient times where people could trade a pig for a clock, or do a days work for food for the whole family. 

You sound like the hippies of the '70's.  Blame everything on the government, expect the government to solve all the problems of the country - and with no money to do this because you don't want to pay taxes - and then whine and complain when it's still not to your satisfaction.  The alternative you know, is communism.  That's what the hippies thought also.  Commune.  Communal.  Share everything equally.  It's never worked in all of history because as usual, those in power at the top of the heap, want to stay there.  They are more greedy than most other types of leaders and totally expect to be worshipped by the peons.  There is ALWAYS someone who wants more and expects more.  It's human nature.

Honestly, To satisfy me! A leader should be honest.
And Q- I Blame us!
I am blaming every singal person on the planet right now for what is going on around them. Please reread older posts my friend. It's in there.  Wink
P.S. What make Communism the only alternative?

If 2/3's of the planet is done away with in our life times, then it's more logical to think in terms of tribes of people. And in history that we are atleast informed of. That is how we all came to be.
We survived a world that was not ruled by desires.
That was the real human nature that enabled love to exist in our very being because it was the glue that held them together through the hardship of simply staying alive.

Yes I think one should atleast try to survive for the sake other helping others even now.
Yes I do veiw the world from a kind of hippyish point of veiw.
However, yes I also see it from the same forms of information that you do and this is what puzzles me about your side of this. How can you not see what these so called leaders are doing to the world right now. Q- There are countless war vets coming home to no jobs. Telling there side of what happened in Iraq. And you are saying that We should give this guy a chance to do something. Even after he tells us in 2007 that he wants to pull our troops out, and then in 2008 he informs the "Media" that he wants to deploy more over there because of there outstanding job overseas.
Hello? Red Flags on the feild.

He Has contradicted himself more times then Carter has pills, and yet everyone who doesn't support this guy is wrong.

LOL I don't think so..............

« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:47:05 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2009, 11:03:35 pm »

Hi HFN
I'm not sure what you think other people do or do not know.  I've been trying to get my husband to move farther inland for over 20 years as I have felt for a very long time that there is going to be an earth tilt.  In other words, the earth tilting on it's axis and I'm aware of the major cataclysms that will entail.  I've raised my children on this notion, that if a disaster strikes, it will be the coastlines that experience the major changes, crumbling and heaving and whatnot.  But one cannot keep decrying "the end is nigh" and still have people listen.  At one time in my life, I may have thought it more imperative to "do something", to ensure my continued life span into the golden years.  Now in my golden years I find myself thinking "whatever will be, will be".  I cannot stop the earth tilting on it's axis and whatever cycles the planet goes through in her lifetime, we are only along for the ride.  So what I've tried to do in my lifetime is to change what I can about myself that is unattractive and to help others whenever possible.  Because I believe in Karma, I believe in reincarnation, and I believe that I must learn all I can in this lifetime, I must try to accomplish the lessons I set out for myself when I entered this time, so I can move on to higher ground next time, or maybe I may have achieved whatever I needed to and paid all my Karmic debt and I will not have to come back.  I do not fear death.  My kids know not to mourn for me, as I know I am not lost and gone forever, but have moved on to a higher place of learning.  They know that for me, to die is to be born and I look forward to it.  No, I don't intend to rush it, but I do look forward to it.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2009, 11:20:25 pm »

Q- Doesn't part of the Karmatic debt you descibed involve learning and helping others by what you learn?
In my point of veiw that is exactly all I am trying to accomplish here.
Many don't see things the way I do and by all rights they shouldn't. Yet it gives me peace to atleast send out a notion that things like these in mention can and may effect them.
If I'm wrong then I will rejoice and laugh the hardest at myself for being "The Boy Who cried Wolf".

If I'm not, then atleast I helped prepare people for an outcome to give as many of them as I can a "Big Heads Up" about how their world is changing.
I'm not telling anyone else to move away from their homes or telling them that they better spend their life savings to survive world cataclyms. I'm just telling them that there is more that they are not being told then what there is being said. I'm also telling people that if they see any of what I'm saying to be true then this is what to expect.

I know it pisses people off to hear someone bash something they might really beleive in.
Hell it pisses me off sometimes. Yet I have considered that I might be wrong and as a disclamer to all of this.
I have even said this in prior posts.
One thing I can say for certain in what I feel inside. Something is not right with Obama!
And something is not right with us.
I'll leave it at that.
Report Spam   Logged

iwannano

« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2009, 11:32:23 pm »

Has anyone here read " Atlas Shrugged"? The premise of the book is the premise of the topic here. It was written in 1957 but we are living it today.

If a cataclysm is going to getcha it is going to getcha. Just be like the animals during the tsunami, don't sit there and marvel at this strange occurence, run like hell.

I believe that this is the one life we have, here and now with no afterlife. People think with my belief that I wouldn't value life but on the contrary I believe I value it more because this is it. You could chose to be cynical, angry and generally unhappy and make up for it later or you could live like this is all you have and make all you days good ones. You can't fool the reaper.

I wish you all wonderful happy lives.  
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: