Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:43:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 15098 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 12:37:52 pm »

If your watching the trends, you will see a dramatic change in November of this year.
By March 2010, if nothing happens to this Nation economically by then. Then I guess I was mistaken and no harm done. If what I'm seeing happens, The American Empire will no longer be the America you think you know so well now. In fact the USA and China being joined at the hip like they are. Will be one of the effects of this change. However it is the Banking industry that is going to be at the front of this coming American disaster. The master plan is almost complete, and they are right on schedule.

You all have to make up your own minds about what your going to beleive or disbeleive.
Again this is what I am personally witnessing in this nation and I might be wrong.
I hope I am. However the sum of all fears is equal to what we are all a part of.
If I'm right, God forbid. Than you can witness the collaps of the USSR and now the US of A.
One in your life times. History is being made right now. If anything I guess by best hope by saying these things is to get people on the ball early before it happens. If, it happens.

I can't expect anyone to listen or acknowledge what I'm saying. I don't expect to create a doomsday message. Yet I am convinced that something is just not right here folks.
I see it and feel it. Not just in what I experience, but in what I hear others are experiencing and seeing.
Mass hysteria? Ok, if it's that simple then I will be happy to hear the truth. Lay it on me.
If real and likely to happen as myself, Volitzer, and many others have been explaining! Then we all have alot to learn and quick.

Life is about to change with the world and you can ignore it if you want to. However if there is a chance of making it through it all, I want to be all over it. For those of you who are in this forum that see this happening.
I am encouraging you to look up keywords on these subjects. Between this month and August.
Again, by November I see the condition completed. Game over, unless the plan is to make us think that it's over and then the surprize. Preforming miracles is after all mentioned. A hint of this is in the midst.
However, we are being told that we should have atleast 6 to 8 months worth of needed money in the bank just in case. LOL I would love to what thats going to do to prolong the reality of the this situation.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:17:55 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: