Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:29:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ARCHAEOLOGICAL COVER-UPS - A Plot to Control History?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARCHAEOLOGICAL COVER-UPS - A Plot to Control History?  (Read 8528 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: June 24, 2007, 09:35:59 pm »

Hey, PuPP, I've been reading a book published from the field notes and correspondence of William P. Niven, an archaeologist and mineralogist who made major discoveries in Guerrero, Mexico between 1894 and 1937. Among these discoveries was a multilayered city dating at its lower levels beneath a lava and ash layer to between 12000 and 50000 years old. Childress mentions Niven in his "Lost Cities of North and Central America" but there is so much more in the book. Among the first discoveries he made were figurines of terra cotta which represent every race known in ancient times and a huge altar stone with writing that has never been deciphered. James Churchward highjacked Niven's discoveries to support his Mu theories and while Churchward has become famous and his books have been reprinted many times, Niven's work was buried until 1998 when his grandson and Texas Tech press published the material Niven had tried so hard to get published. It is evident from reading Niven's correspondence that there was an attempt to suppress his discoveries early on by some of the usual suspects in the publishing world. As opposed to Churchward, Niven was well known and respected by the American Museum of Natural History and the Peabody Museum which bought many of his early artifact discoveries. A short biography can be found in the Handbook of Texas online and some of his astounding geological specimens such as a 600 pound crystal are in possession of the University of Texas. Niven was an astounding discoverer and as I said well respected by the mainstream at the time he was working and funded by the movers and shakers of his time. The strange part is that his most important discoveries of the hieroglyphic tablets which predate the invention of writing in MesoAmerica have disappeared in the collections of the American Museum of Natural History and private collections. Niven never gave much credence to Churchward's "translations" but he was desperate to decipher the meaning which had stumped all the linguists of his time. A huge mural stone he discovered was remarkably similar to the one recently found beneath a Maya pyramid which pushed back the chronology of the Maya by 300 years or more. He had to rebury it because it so heavy and Churchward got together funding to retrieve it but exposure to the elements had worn away the mural. Also Niven ran afoul of jealous Mexican archaeologists who had a collection of his discoveries impounded in Tampico for years up until his death in 1937 in Austin, Texas. Usually I look askance at many of the purported coverups but this one as far as I can determine is rock solid. As a side note, I think the figurines Niven found some 40 years earlier relate to Julsrud's strange figurines of reptilians and dinosaurs and foreign races. This coverup I think would produce much more tangible results from investigations than many which get all the limelight. Not to sound too paranoid(just paranoid enough LOL) I think people like Steve Quayle and William Henry may be disinfo spinning these anomalies to fit their own agendas. Phil Coppens on the other hand, impresses me as someone actually trying to get to the truth. It seems to me that there are a lot of new players creating more confusion in a field already hopelessly muddled with disinfo. Childress must be taken with a grain of salt and crosschecked, but I agree that he's one of the better ones on the list.

http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6069
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: