Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:46:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

MAJESTIC 12 & THE SECRET GOVERNMENT

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAJESTIC 12 & THE SECRET GOVERNMENT  (Read 2983 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: February 04, 2007, 11:38:42 am »

Majestic-12
A secret government and their alien antics.

This document has been in circulation for a while, and it's pretty darn interesting. It's authenticity cannot be verified. At worst it is an excellent peice of science fiction. At best it is entirely true and the human race is in serious trouble. Either way, a man name Bill Cooper is *ahem* coming out of the closet, so to speak. You are about to read a document that details the knowledge and operations of the Majestic-12 and their associates. If you don't know who the Majestic-12 is, and this document is accurate, reading this will probably endanger your life. Continue at your discretion.

I have decided to come out of the closet and let the UFO community know everything that I know and have seen and that my sources have communicated to me over the last 17 years regarding the UFO question. I have uploaded the truth to several who have gained my trust over the last few months. Those people are Tom Mickus, Don Ecker, Stan Friedman, Bryon Smith, John Lear, and one other who`has chosen not to be identified at this time. I am releasing this information at this time to the public and I am releasing those named people from their bond of silence regarding the subject. Once you read the information you will be clear on my past actions and on what I know. I hope that you all can come to some kind of pact on sharing information as what I am releasing is for the most part documented and in your hands but not shared. Some of the information you have never had before and will provide serious UFOlogists with much fertile ground for research. I hope you all can benefit and most of all I hope this helps to expose the whole issue as quickly as possible.

=======================================

When I released PUBLIC02.DOC my purpose was to expose the documents and information released by William Moore et al as being fraudulent and misleading. Indeed it was. MAJESTIC TWELVE is an advisory team of scientists who's only purpose is to evaluate information and make recomendations. This team does exist as a scattered bunch of men who do not meet regularly as a group. The information gathered by the control group MAJI is released to MAJESTIC TWELVE when study is needed. MAJESTIC TWELVE has never been given the whole truth. MAJI is the MAJESTIC AGENCY FOR JOINT INTELLIGENCE and has total control of information and interface with the aliens in dealings with the United States Government.

http://www.ofesite.com/hangar51/incred/stories/maj12.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: