Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:14:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ANCIENT ATOMIC KNOWLEDGE?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANCIENT ATOMIC KNOWLEDGE?  (Read 10230 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 05:58:30 pm »

www.nasca.org.uk

Nuclear Warfare in Antiquity.

Ancient Nuclear Warfare.

Did ancient civilisations indulge in nuclear warfare? We are not referring to relatively recent civilisations such as the Greeks or Egyptians, but civilisations that existed in a time unimaginably distant.

Terrestrial evidence.
Worldwide phenomenon.
Enormous planetary collision.
The mystery of Planet X.
The Titans and Olympians.
Message for our age.
Charred ruins.
Official endorsement.

NUCLEAR WAR IN SPACE AND DEEPEST ANTIQUITY

There is a feeling amongst some scientists that a highly deadly form of star wars may be taking place between alien civilisations far out in space. Fodder for these theories comes from unexplained explosions witnessed by numerous astronomers.

Deep space explosions.

Five or six years ago an article in the Herald Tribune it said there had been at least 80 unexplained explosions in deep space during the last decade alone! This had baffled many of the leading scientists and astronomers who were at a complete loss to explain the phenomenon! According to the article the largest of these explosions had occurred "180,000 light years away in the large Magellanic Cloud outside our galaxy"!

The article also related that "Ray Klebesadel, a leading scientist at Los Alamos, said this event was definitely not a supernova!" According to him the explosion was more like a nuclear bomb blast! This was a view also echoed by a nuclear physicist Stanton T. Friedmann who declared: "Tremendous activity of this sort could well be life out there involved in a war"! Another quote is from James Oberg of Houston who is on record as saying: " It is a legitimate theory that star wars may be taking place!"

Controversy.

More recently the continuing phenomenon was dealt with in a piece in the Times of London which outlined the controversy it had sparked! Academics were sharply divided between those who insisted there was no mystery to address and others who were firm converts to the idea of a stellar Armageddon being fought out in the depths of the universe! Some felt the explosions to be no more than igniting meteors in the Earth's upper atmosphere! Then just as adamant was the view that the evidence pointed unmistakably to a point of origin many trillions of miles distant!

Solar system

Significantly prominent occultists and astrologers have always believed that a devastating form of star wars once occurred much closer to home - within the boundaries of our very own solar system! The basis of these views concern the fact that Mars and to some extent the Moon and Venus show signs of once having been filled with running rivers and considerably more of an atmosphere than is presently the case! Conditions that would certainly make the existence of intelligent life possible! But inter-planetary wars in the solar system? Could it really have happened?

Enormous collision.

What we can say for certain is that far from rising up on the planetary scale of evolution Mars and the Moon are actually decaying! They once held a reasonable atmosphere with running rivers but now look sparse, empty and barren! In fact a closer look at the Martian surface shows that at some stage in it's history it was subjected to an enormous collision which literally tore out a canyon over 2500 miles long! Additionally as photos from the Viking landers showed quite plainly the surface of the planet is absolutely strewn with small chunks of rock resembling the debris from some tremendous explosion! But where could such an explosion have come from? The solar system now looks so sedately dormant that it's hard to imagine such violence! N
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 06:12:36 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 06:01:50 pm »

« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 04:53:10 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 06:04:48 pm »

Message for our age.

To any other generation verses of this nature would surely have seemed no more than poetic hyperbole. They had after all nothing to compare them with. Unfortunately we know only too well the awesome capability of nuclear weapons and their immense destructibility, and it would take someone of particularly low imagination to fail to see the similarity between these accounts and what we now know of a nuclear holocaust!

Worldwide perception.

Nor is the Mahabharata the only ancient text to describe such things. Similar accounts of great destruction are also found in the Tibetan Stanzas of Dzyan, the beliefs of the Hopi Indians, and even in the Bible! The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah is widely thought of in these terms, particularly since their location is now occupied by the mysterious Dead Sea hollow - one of the most inhospitable places on earth!

Charred ruins.

Written evidence is one thing, but when it comes to physical evidence of these conflicts this too is very imtriguing. Here we enter into the realms of another baffling enigma - the vitrified remains of fortresses, ziggurats, and towers that have been subjected to an unaccountably sharp blast of heat. In his book Secrets of the Lost Races writer Rene Noorbergen talks of charred ruins to be found between the River Ganges in India and the mountains of Rajamahal. "The walls have been glazed, corroded, and split by tremendous heat. Within several of the buildings that remain standing even the surfaces of the stone furniture have been vitrified: melted then crystallised. No natural burning flame or volcanic eruption could have produced heat intense enough to cause this phenomenon. Only the heat released through atomic energy could have done this damage"! Also in this same region a human body was discovered with a radioactivity "which was fifty times above the normal level".

Worldwide phenomenon.

This baffling enigma of vitrified ruins is to be found all across the world. No more so than North America where the strange remains of vitrified rocks and dwelling places defy logical explanation. In South America the Brazilian ruins of Sete Ciddaes are enormously revealing. Author Noorbergen writes of "ruins melted by apocalyptic energies..."! Elsewhere, in Mesopotamia sizeable ziggurats - a form of early pyramid - have been found melted to their base in a vitrified mass!

In the Arabian desert blackened stones litter the sands over a wide area, showing signs of having been subjected to intense radiation. In Israel the location of the Dead Sea and it's mysterious connection with Sodom and Gomorrah bears evidence of an amazing focus of heat that is thought to have gouged out the entire area in a massive explosion. Vitrified rock created under intense pressure is a frequent discovery, and in 1952 archaeologists discovered a vitrified area of sand that stretched out over hundreds of square feet! Apparently deposits like this are similar to those left behind at the White Sands atomic testing site in America!

In fact wherever we look in the world the baffling enigma of vitrified ruins challenges our intellect! From Peru, to Scotland and Scandinavia; to the plateau's of China and India, this indelible evidence attests to some undeniably violent act! Not everyone will be convinced of a nuclear answer but as we have seen the evidence is extremely compelling. Intriguingly a number of established scientists also find themselves seduced by the evidence.

Official endorsement.

In 1909 when academics were first beginning to grasp the awesome power of the atom, physicist Frederick Soddy wrote in his Interpretation of Radium: "I believe that there have been civilisations in the past that were familiar with atomic energy, and that by misusing it they were totally destroyed."

www.nasca.org.uk
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 01:36:06 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 11:10:59 am »

Bianca, I would really like to thank you for posting this. I know you went through a whole lot of work to gather the information for this thread. I've read most of the material before, and had bookmarked the sites, and "someday" I'd intended to copy this information all over to a single file, but I get sidetracked too often by other projects. This was a great find, and if you don't mind, I'm going to copy your whole post over to my hard drive. Thanks, my hat is off to you. Great information, solid sources, and great thread.
Report Spam   Logged

Live Long and Prosper, but please be kind to each other...
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 04:14:17 pm »

Please, Cat, be my guest; that's the reason behind all this data-gathering.  So that it can be
shared. 

BTW, I spent a lot of time last night trying to track down something you mentioned on AR:  the black
vitrified sand of China.  Can you give me more info on this?  I can find no trace of it.

Love and Peace,
b
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 06:34:37 pm »

No Bianca, that wasn't me, sorry. I've mentioned vitrified areas but primarily post concerning finds from Sumeria to Egypt and in India. China? Alas, I know nothing of their ancient history, but sure wish I did. I would be very interested in finding out how China fits in with the histories we are all piecing together. The only thing I do know for sure is that the Vedic texts also imply that Aryan colonists headed east as well as west, north and south. If that's the case, then vitrified ruins in China are certainly possible. There are certainly indications that ancient Burma (now Myanmar) fell to the Aryans, and China is just over the horizon from there.

Not many countries would have had the technology to vitrify rock, and India definitely heads the list of those who likely did. Egypt may have also had that technology. I contend that Ra is one and the same with Rama of India. So India's technology was probably equally available in Egypt. There is one Egyptian text titled "The Deliverance of Mankind from Destruction" in which mankind "plots" against Ra, who has grown very old. In the text he calls a  meeting between the foremost gods, and demands that the meeting be kept secret from mankind. In that council he asks permission to slay mankind by fire. He then calls on his "eye" to slay them, and the eye comes in the form of Hat-Hor, which was the Egyptian name for the Sumerian goddess known as Ninharsag. In this text, as Ra's "eye" she is referred to as "Sekhemet," the destroyer, and she begins to burn mankind up. I found this curious because HatHor/Ninharsag's role, particularly when called to Egypt was that of "mistress of the pyramids" in that she was declared the neutral party between the often bickering Sumerian and Egyptian gods and hers was often the deciding vote as to what would or would not be done at Giza. There is no suggestion of nuclear blasts in this particular text, so we are left with the speculation that Ninharsag/Sekhemet used Greek fire, plasma or scalar weapons. I am going to rule out Greek fire in the particular text in question, because it wasn't something Pyramid related, and that was her role; to be "mistress of the Pyramids."  Both plasma and scalar weapons are certainly implied as probable pyramid technologies, but it is high temperature plasma fields that would be the most likely to be used in vitrifying rock.

A scalar weapon would be more likely to load a selected site with so much energy that a stone fort or any other stone constructed building would simply turn to dust rather than vitrify.  Scalar fields were far more likely to have been used in the many rather significant weather manipulation events implied in the texts, and scalar could also be used to manipulate earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic activity. Scalar weapons could have even been directed at major ice bridges during the ice age in order to melt the ice caps and bring on flooding. The gods take unabashed delight in pointing out that they were responsible for creating the Great Floods and ending the ice age. They in fact, describe what they did in considerable detail. They simply could not have created the Great Flood(s) nor ended the ice age unless they had access to scalar weapons.

The broad assumption made by the world's major religious leaders, acadamians and scientists that the ancient texts only represent myth, magic or miracles literally flew out the window with the advent of modern scalar technologies. Today, no one can realistically say any longer that texts are "impossible," and that's because we have the technology today to also end an ice age, flood the entire earth, or sink entire continents.

"Chapter 175 of the Theban Recension of the Book of the Dead contains Enoch's story. It can be found on the Papyrus of Ra in the Leyden Museum and the Papyrus of Ani in the British Museum, both from the Nineteenth Dynasty, the former written in Memphis, the latter in Thebes. In this chapter, 'Ani, the Scribe' – as in, 'the Watchers called me Enoch, the scribe' – stands before the god Thoth and says, 'Hail, Thoth! What is it that hath happened unto the divine children of Nut? They have done battle, the have upheld strife, they have done evil, the have created the fiends, they have made slaughter, they have caused trouble; in truth, in all their doings the mighty have worked against the weak. Grant, O might of Thoth, that that which the god Tem (Atum) hath decreed (may be done)! And thou regardest not evil, nor art thou provoked to anger when they bring their years to confusion and throng in and push to disturb their months; for in all that they have done unto thee they have worked iniquity in secret. I am thy writing palette, O Thoth, and I have brought unto thee thine ink-jar. I am not of those who work iniquity in their secret places; let not evil happen unto me." Thoth answers, 'I am going to blot out everything which I have made…into the watery abyss of Nu by means of a raging flood…"
(Rux, Bruce, Architects of the Underworld, Frog Ltd, 1996, p 317)

Thoth was the head engineer at the Great Pyramid. In the chain of command apparent during the melt downs of the Ice Age, Thoth took his orders from Rama/Ra/Atum/Marduk, who in turn received his orders from Il/El/Enlil/Ellil/Geb, who it turn received his orders directly from Indra, the head of the Indian Vedic god system. In fact, there is much to suggest that Enlil and Indra were actually one and the same.

No matter how utterly mind boggling the weapons described in the Mahabharata and Ramayana are, it behooves us all to realize that Egypt with its Giza complex was evidently a satellite of and subordinate to India.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 06:38:48 pm by KTCat » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 08:12:22 pm »

Cat, I am sorry, you are right, I heard of the Chinese black glass from someone else.  I spent most
of last evening looking for it.  No dice.  I was so exhausted that I went hysterical and ROTFLMAO
when I found the picture of a bull in vertical position during a 'corrida'.....  see CULT OF THE BULL
in Atlantis: Theories etc......(I still haven't got myself quite together today.....) 

I remember now who mentioned the black Chinese glass.  I am going to do my best to find it.                                              

BTW, I am a 'spiritualist' (the small 's' to denote non-religion) and all you have said about actual
knowledge, situation etc.  has been and is being transmitted by a spirit entity to his mother.  You
are definitely NOT exagerating.  How many of the recent "natural disasters" do you think were 'natural',
in the last few years............Others are "sensing" most of these things.  The Press is complicit, but it
does not matter.  The masses are not so dumb anymore.

Fortunately,  the Age of Aquarius is upon us and the events of the Age of Leo (circa 12.000BCE)
will have their results  NOW and they will not favour the "Powers that Be" this time.....

Each and everyone of us has chosen to reincarnate and be here at this time. 

Love and Peace,
b
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:38:45 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 10:23:53 am »

Well, nobody really needs to have that information channeled to them, they just need to stop being lazy, get on the Internet and do the research. It's all there just as plain as day. We, the people, truly have no way of knowing anymore how many recent "natural disasters" are actually natural, or were manipulated via scalar related technologies. However, we can certainly see that the telltale scalar signatures were very apparent in any number of recent hurricanes, because those signatures can easily be seen in the images transmitted via weather satellites. A whole bunch of us didn't miss the obvious implications of what that means. It's much more difficult however, to see scalar signatures in drought or flood related events, but there is absolutely no doubt that currant weather manipulation technologies can now create either drought or flooding at will.

People who are the veteran watch dogs and whistleblowers of the world have been aware for well over thirty years that various military related agencies have had very active weather manipulation programs and experiments going on. They've learned a whole lot about weather manipulation. In fact, in America, the ability to manipulate weather patterns is so advanced, the senate actually voted to now turn everything the military figured out about weather manipulation over to the Department of Commerce in 2005 (Senate bill S517). It behooves us all to realize that the Department of Commerce is, unfortunately, run by the same money-grubbing corporate globalists that most of us have been eyeing with severe and well-deserved mistrust.

Over thirty years ago, Henry Kissinger said, "Food is power. It can be used as a weapon." The corporate globalists paid attention, for to them, Kissinger was viewed as a true messiah.  Though few people think about this while they are wheeling their grocery carts down the isles and groaning over the rising cost of food, they certainly should be! Today, only four major corporations control 80% of the beef market, 60% of the pork, 84% of the grain and cereals market, 52% of poultry, and 66% of the rice grown on American soil. Those same four corporations own the top 3% of all of all large farms in America and that same 3% now account for a whopping 64% of all sales of agricultural products in the U.S. In other words, the same corporate globalists that are behind the move to a one-world government, are rapidly gaining control of the food resources. And it's not just happening in America; this is a world-wide program undertaken by the very manipulative corporate globalists. These huge corporate farms are ultimately owned by the same guys who own the banks, the oil, the insurance companies, and the defense related agencies. On one hand, their corporate owned defense agencies helped figure out the technology involved in weather manipulation. What was the pay off? Obviously folks, the pay off was to eventually turn weather manipulation completely over to the same dang jerks who own the oil, the banks, the insurance companies and the defense related corporations; i.e. the Department of Commerce. Why? Well folks, it's because those same jerks now own the corporate farms!

However, they don't own all the land yet, because family farmers are thankfully a stubborn bunch, and they'll hang on to their land because  they actually love the ground they walk on. But unfortunately, the banks own their mortgages and gave them the loans to buy their equipment with, so when the farmer can't make his payments, his farm forecloses and the bank now owns it. Who owns the banks? The same guys who own the huge corporate farms. What's the one single thing that will guarantee that the family farmer can't make his payments? Bad weather or drought! So, if you are a part of the corporate globalist scam to control the world, what is the answer? Obviously, the answer was to place control of the weather in the hands of the elitist globalist corporations, who are the very same jerks that run the Department of Commerce.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist or channeling a spirit guide to figure it out. All anybody needs to do is open their eyes and look at the evidence.

Food can be used as a weapon to control the masses. Control of the food sources is dependent on weather manipulation. It doesn't matter if one is reading some ancient Sumerian text pointing out that "the gods" had weather manipulation down, or if you are reading today's news pointing out that the exact same thing is going on now.

What matters is that we all become aware of what is going on and get off our behinds and scream bloody murder about it! Because if we don't, the group that is behind this whole scam is quite determined to make us their slaves.

It's happened before. Let us all learn from the lessons so obvious in history.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 10:25:30 am by KTCat » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 12:10:46 pm »

Cat:

Can you recall any info re the land that calls itself CHINA today?  It would be very much
appreciated.

b
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 04:46:24 pm »

Bianca,

Sweetie, not a thing, darn it. I've looked for ancient history regarding China, but what little there is is not well-documented, except of course, for Ming dynasty artifacts, etc.  Several years ago I heard a story that said that one of the largest, if not "thee" largest pyramid in the world was located in Central China, but I couldn't find anything about it. Today, China has a fairly intense tourist trade. My older sister went there and thought it was great, but she seemed to think that tourists are pretty much channeled into the areas of China the government wants you to see, while other parts still remains restricted.

I'll do some searches on the internet, maybe we can find something. China seems like it remains the biggest unknown in all of ancient history, but I truly suspect that China somehow played an extraordiarily crucial role in the scheme of things.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2007, 05:18:53 pm »

Yup, that's about the size of it.  You won't find much farther than 3000BCE.  What a crock!

It's more inscrutable than ever.  Hard to believe that civilization just appeared at that time.

I agree that 'in the scheme of things' that landmass we call China may have been more in-
volved than we'll ever know.

Love and Peace
b
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2007, 07:52:09 pm »

Well, maybe China will give up their secrets someday and let everybody in on their history, but you and I will probably be long gone by then. They've had so many "ethnic cleansings" over the years, one has to wonder how much of their history has been thoughtlessly destroyed. As I recall it wasn't that many years ago that a huge number of professors from the Univerisities were simply executed, and I fear things like that do not bode well for the preservation of anceint archeological evidence. However today, China has become quite capitalistic and relies heavily upon tourism, so doubtless any new discoveries will saved and placed in museums. Hopefully new archeological digs will be seen as advantageous to their economy and those digs will be shared with the world.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 12:59:05 pm »

T H E   C A V E   O F   T H E   A N C I E N T S

by T. Lobsang Rampa

In the book of the same name:

Later, when I could eat no more, when even the sight of the remaining food made me feel queasy, my Guide rose and led the way back into the other room. "The Inmost One has given me permission to tell you about the Cave of the Ancients," he said, immediately adding, "rather, the Inmost One has suggested that I tell you about it." He gave me a sideways glance, then almost in a whisper, remarked, "We are sending an expedition there within a few days." I felt the excitement surge through me and had the impossible impression that perhaps I was going "home" to a place I had known before.

My Guide was watching me very closely indeed. As I looked up, under the intensity of his gaze, he nodded his head. "Like you, Lobsang, I had special training, special opportunities. My own Teacher was a man who long ago passed from this life, whose empty Shell is even now in the Hall of Golden Images. With him I travelled extensively throughout the world. You, Lobsang, will have to travel alone. Now sit still and I will tell you of the finding of the Cave of the Ancients." I wet my lips, this was what I had wanted to hear for some time. In a lamasery, as in every community, rumours were often spread in confidential corners. Some rumours were selfevident as rumours and nothing more. This, though, was different, somehow I believed what I had heard.

"I was a very young lama, Lobsang," commenced my Guide. "With my Teacher and three young lamas we were exploring some of the remoter mountain ranges. Some weeks before there had been an extraordinary loud bang, followed by a heavy rock-fall. We were out to investigate matters. For days we had prowled (streifet omkring) round the base of a mighty rock pinnacle. Early on the morning of the fifth day my Teacher awakened, yet was not awake; he appeared to be in a daze (være fortumlet). We spoke to him and received no answer. I was overcome by worry, thinking that he was ill, wondering how we should get him down the endless miles to safety. Sluggishly(tregt), as if in the grip of some strange power, he struggled to his feet, fell over, and at last stood upright. Stumbling, Sluggishly, and moving like a man in a trance, he moved ahead. We followed almost in fear and trembling(skjelvende). Up the steep rock face we climbed, with showers of small stones raining down upon us. At last we reached the sharp edge of the range top and stood peering (stirrende) over.

I experienced a feeling of deep disappointment; before us was a small valley now almost filled with huge boulders (kjempesteiner). Here, evidently was where the rock fall had originated. Some rock-fault had developed, or some Earth tremor had occurred which had dislodged (revet løs) part of the mountainside. Great gashes (flenger) of newly exposed rock glared at us in the bright sunlight. Moss and lichen (mose og lav hang ned..) drooped disconsolately now deprived of any support. I turned away in disgust (misnøye) . There was nothing here to engage my attention, nothing but a rather large rock-fall. I turned to start the descent, but was immediately halted by a whispered 'Mingyar!' One of my companions was pointing. My Teacher, still under some strange compulsion (tvang/ledelse), was edging down the mountainside." I sat enthralled (fengslet), my Guide stopped talking for a moment and took a sip of water, then continued.

"We watched him with some desperation. Slowly he climbed down the side, toward the rock-strewn floor of the little valley. We reluctantly (motvillig) followed, expecting every moment to slip on that dangerous range. At the bottom, my Teacher did not hesitate, but picked a careful way across the immense boulders, until at last he reached the other side of the stone valley. To our horror he commenced (startet) to climb upwards, using hand and foot holds which were invisible to us a few yards behind him. We followed reluctantly. There was no other course open to us, we could not return and say that our senior had climbed from us, that we were afraid to follow him - dangerous though the climb was. I climbed first, picking a very careful way. It was hard rock, the air was thin. Soon the breath was rasping in my throat and my lungs were filled with a harsh, dry ache (smerte). Upon a narrow ledge (hylle) perhaps five hundred feet (160m) from the valley, I lay stretched out, gasping for breath. As I glanced up, preparatory (forberedende til å fortsette..) to resuming the climb, I saw the yellow robe of my Teacher disappear over a ledge high above. Grimly I clung to the mountain face, edging ever upwards. My companions, as reluctant as I, followed behind. By now we were clear of the shelter afforded by the small valley, and the keen wind was whipping our robes about us. Small stones pelted down and we were hard put to keep going." My Guide paused a moment to take another sip of water and to look to see that I was listening. I was!

"At last," he continued, "I felt a ledge level with my questing fingers. Taking a firm grip, and calling to the others that we had reached a place where we could rest, I pulled myself up. There was a ledge, sloping slightly down towards the back and so quite invisible from the other side of the mountain range. At first glance the ledge appeared to be about ten feet wide. I did not stop to see further, but knelt so that I could help the others up, one by one. Soon we stood together, shivering in the wind after our exertion. Quite obviously the rock fall had uncovered this ledge, and - as I peered more closely, there was a narrow crevice (fjellsprekk) in the mountain wall. Was there? From where we stood it might have been a shadow, or the stain (flekk) of dark lichen. As one, we moved forward. It was a crevice, one that was about two feet six inches wide by about five feet high. Of my Teacher there was no sign." I could visualise the scene well. But this was not the time for introspection (selvanalyse). I did not want to miss a word!

"I stepped back to see if my Teacher had climbed higher," my Guide went on, "but there was no sign of him. Fearfully I peered (tittet) into the crevice. It was as dark as the grave. Inch by inch, painfully bent, I moved inside. About fifteen feet (5m) in I turned a very sharp corner, another, and then another. Had I not been paralysed with fright I would have screamed with surprise; here was light, a soft silvery light, brighter than the brightest moonlight. Light that I had never seen before. The cave in which I now found myself was spacious, with a roof invisible in the darkness above. One of my companions pushed me out of the way and was in turn pushed by another. Soon the four of us stood silent and frightened - gazing at the fantastic sight before us. A sight, which would have made any one of us alone, think that he had taken leave of his senses. The cave was more like an immense hall, it stretched away in the distance as if the mountain itself was hollow. The light was everywhere, beating down upon us from a number of globes which appeared to be suspended from the darkness of the roof. Strange machines crammed the place, machines such as we could not have imagined. Even from the high roof depended apparatus and mechanisms. Some, I saw with great amazement, were covered by what appeared to be the clearest of glass." My eyes must have been round with amazement, for the Lama smiled at me before resuming his story.

"By now we had quite forgotten my Teacher, when he suddenly appeared we jumped straight off the ground in fright! He chuckled at our staring eyes and stricken faces. Now, we saw, he was no longer in the grip of that strange, overpowering (overmannende tvang) compulsion. Together we wandered round looking at the strange machines. To us they had no meaning, they were just collections of metal and fabric (struktur) in strange, exotic form. My Teacher moved toward a rather large black panel apparently built into one of the walls of the cave.

As he was about to feel its surface it swung open. By now we were almost at the point of believing that the whole place was bewitched, or that we had fallen prey to some hallucinating force. My Teacher jumped back in some alarm. The black panel swung shut. Greatly daring one of my companions stretched out his hand and the panel swung open again. A force which we could not resist propelled us forward. Uselessly fighting against every step, we were -somehow - made to enter through the panel doorway. Inside it was dark, as dark as the darkness of a hermit's cell. Still under the irresistible compulsion (tvang), we moved in many feet and then sat on the floor. For minutes we sat shivering with fright. As nothing happened we regained some calmness, and then we heard a series of clicks, as if metal were tapping and scraping on metal." Involuntarily I shivered. I had the thought that I probably would have died of fright! My Guide continued.

"Slowly, almost imperceptibly, a misty glow formed in the darkness before us. At first it was just a suspicion of blue-pink light, almost as if a ghost were materialising before our gaze. The mistlight spread, becoming brighter so that we could see the outlines of incredible machines filling this large hall, all except the centre of the floor upon which we sat. The light drew in upon itself, swirling, fading, and becoming brighter and then it formed and remained in spherical shape. I had the strange and unexplainable impression of age-old machinery creaking slowly into motion after eons of time. The five of us huddled together on the floor, literally spellbound. There came a probing inside my brain, as if demented telepathic lamas were playing, then the impression changed and became as clear as speech."

My Guide cleared his throat, and reached again for a drink, staying his hand in mid-air. "Let us have tea, Lobsang," he said as he rang his silver bell. The monk-attendant obviously knew what was wanted, for he came in with tea - and cakes!

"Within the sphere of light we saw pictures," said the Lama Mingyar Dondup, "hazy at first, they soon cleared and ceased to be pictures. Instead we actually saw the events." I could contain myself no longer: "But Honour-able Lama, what did you see?" I asked in a fever of impatience. The Lama reached forward and poured himself more tea. It occurred to me then that I had never seen him eat those Indian sweet cakes. Tea, yes, he drank plenty of tea, but I had never known him take anything but the most sparing and the plainest of food. The gongs went for temple service, but the Lama did not stir. When the last of the monks had hurried by he sighed deeply, and said, "Now I will continue."
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 01:02:03 pm »

He resumed, "This is what we saw and heard, and you shall see and hear in the not too distant future. Thousands and thousands of years ago there was a high civilization upon this world. Men could fly through the air in machines, which defied (trosset) gravity; men were able to make machines which would impress thoughts upon the minds of others - thoughts which would appear as pictures. They had nuclear fission, and at last they detonated a bomb which all but wrecked the world, causing continents to sink below the oceans and others to rise. The world was decimated, and so, throughout the religions of this Earth, we now have the story of the Flood'." I was unimpressed by this latter part. "Sir!" I exclaimed, "we can see pictures like that in the Akashic Record. Why struggle up dangerous mountains just to see what we can more easily experience here?" "Lobsang," said my Guide gravely, "we can see all in the astral and in the Akashic Record, for the latter contains the knowledge of all that has happened. We can see but we cannot touch. In astral travel we can go places and return, but we cannot touch anything of the world. We cannot," he smiled slightly, "take even a spare robe nor bring back a flower. So with the Akashic Record, we can see all, but we cannot examine in close detail those strange machines stored in those mountain halls. We are going to the mountains, and we are going to examine the machines."

"How strange," I said, "that these machines should of all the world be only in our country!" "Oh! But you are wrong!" explained my Guide. "There is a similar chamber at a certain place in the country of Egypt. There is another chamber with identical machines located in a place called South America. I have seen them, I know where they are. These secret chambers were concealed by the peoples of old so that their artifacts would be found by a later generation when the time was ready. This sudden rock fall accidentally bared the entrance to the chamber in Tibet, and once inside we gained the knowledge of the other chambers. But the day is far advanced. Soon seven of us -and that includes you - will set out and journey once again to the Cave of the Ancients."

For days I was in a fever of excitement. I had to keep my knowledge to myself. Others were to know that we were going to the mountains on a herb-gathering expedition. Even in such a secluded place as Lhasa there were always those on the constant lookout for financial gain; the representatives of other countries such as China, Russia, and England, some missionaries, and the traders who came from India, they were all ready to listen to where we kept our gold and our jewels, always ready to exploit anything that promised a profit for them. So - we kept the true nature of our expedition very secret indeed.

Some two weeks after that talk with the Lama Mingyar Dondup, we were ready to depart, ready for the long, long climb up the mountains, through little known ravines and craggy paths. The Communists are now in Tibet, so the location of the Cave of the Ancients is deliberately being concealed, for the Cave is a very real place indeed, and possession of the artifacts there would permit the Communists to conquer the world. All this, all that I write is true, except the exact way to that Cave. In a secret place the precise area, complete with references and sketches, has been noted on paper so that - when the time comes - forces of freedom can find the place.

Slowly we descended the path from Chakpori Lamasery and made our way along to the Kashya Linga, passing that Park as we followed the road down to the ferry where the boatman was waiting for us with his inflated yak-hide boat drawn to the side. There were seven of us, including me, and the crossing of the River - the Kyi Chu - took some time. Eventually we were together again on the far bank. Shouldering our loads, food, rope, a spare robe each, and a few metal tools, we set out towards the south-west. We walked until the setting sun and lengthening shadows made it difficult for us to pick our way across the stony path. Then, in the gathering darkness, we had a modest meal of tsampa before settling down to sleep in the lee side of great boulders. I fell asleep almost as soon as my head rested upon my spare robe. Many Tibetan monks of lama grade slept sitting up, as the regulations prescribe. I, and many more slept lying down, but we had to follow the rule that we could sleep only if lying on the right side. My last sight before dropping off to sleep, was that of the Lama Mingyar Dondup sitting like a carved statue against the dark night sky.

At the first light of the dawning day we awakened and had a very frugal (enkelt) meal, then taking up our loads, we marched on. For the whole day we walked, and for the day after. Passing the foothills, we came to the really mountainous ranges. Soon we were reduced to roping ourselves together and sending the lightest man - me! - across dangerous crevices (sprekker) first so that the ropes could be secured to rock pinnacles and thus afford safe passage to the heavier men. So we forged on, climbing up into the mountains. At last, as we stood at the foot of a mighty rock-face, almost devoid of hand and foot holds, my Guide said, "Over this slab (plate), down the other side, across the little valley which we shall find, and we are then at the foot of the Cave." We prowled (streifet) round the base of the slab, looking for a hand hold. Apparently other rock falls throughout the years had small ledges and clefts. After wasting almost a day we found a "chimney" of rock up which we climbed using hands and feet and wedging our backs against the other side of the "chimney". Gasping and puffing in the rarefied air, we climbed to the top and looked over. At last before us was the valley. Staring intently at the far wall we could discern no cave, no fissure in the smooth rock surface. The valley below us was littered with great boulders and far worse a rushing mountain stream poured along the centre.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 01:04:52 pm »

Gingerly we climbed down to the valley and made our way to the banks of that fast-running stream until we came to a part where great boulders afforded a precarious passage for those with the ability to leap from rock to rock. I, being the smallest, had not the length of leg for the jumps, and so was ignominiously hauled through the icy torrent' at the end of a rope. Another unfortunate, a small somewhat rotund lama, jumped short - and he too was hauled out at the end of a rope. On the far bank we wrung out our soaked robes, and put them on again. Spray made all of us wet to the skin. Picklng our way cautiously over the boulders, we crossed the valley and approached the final barrier, the rock slab. My Guide, the Lama Mingyar Dondup, pointed to a fresh rock scar. "Look!" he said, "a further rock fall has knocked off the first ledge by which we climbed." We stood well back, trying to get a view of the ascent before us. The first ledge was about twelve feet above the ground, and there was no other way. The tallest and sturdiest lama stood with his arms outstretched, bracing himself against the rock face, then the lightest of the lamas climbed on to his shoulders and similarly braced himself. At last I was lifted up so that I could climb on to the shoulders of the top man. With a rope around my waist, I eased myself on to the ledge.

Below me the monks called directions, while slowly, almost dying with fright, I climbed higher until I could loop the end of the rope around a projecting pinnacle of rock. I crouched to the side of the ledge as one after the other, the six lamas climbed the rope, passed me, and continued upwards. The last one untied the rope, coiled it around his waist, and followed the others. Soon the end of the rope dangled before me, and a shout warned me to tie a loop about myself so that I could be hauled up. My height was not sufficient to reach all the ledges unaided. I rested again at a much higher stage, and the rope was carried upwards. At last I was hauled (halt) to the topmost ledge where the others of the party awaited me. Being kind and considerate men, they had waited for me so that we could all enter the Cave together, and I confess that my heart warmed at their thoughtfulness. "Now we have hauled up the Mascot we can continue!" growled one. "Yes," I replied, "but the smallest one had to move first or you would not be here!" They laughed, and turned to the well-concealed crevice.

I looked in considerable astonishment. At first I could not see the entrance, all I saw was a dark shadow looking much like a dried-up watercourse, or the stain of minute lichen. Then, as we crossed the ledge, I saw that there was indeed a crack in the rock face. A big lama grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me into the rock fissure saying, good-naturedly, "You go first, and then you can chase out any rock devils and so protect us!" So I, the smallest and least important of the party, was the first to enter the Cave of the Ancients. I edged inside, and crept round the rock corners. Behind me I heard the shuffle and scrape as the bulkier men felt their way in. Suddenly the light burst upon me, for the moment almost paralysing me with fright. I stood motionless by the rocky wall, gazing at the fantastic scene within. The Cave appeared to be about twice as large as the interior of the Great Cathedral of Lhasa. Unlike that Cathedral, which always was enshrouded in the dusk(tusmørke), which butter lamps tried vainly to dispel, here was brightness more intense than that of the full moon on a cloudless night. No, it was much brighter than that; the quality of the light must have given me the impression of moonlight. I gazed upwards at the globes which provided the illumination. The lamas crowded in beside me, and, like me, they gazed at the source of light first. My Guide said, "The old records indicate that the illumination here was originally much brighter, these lamps are burning low with the passage of hundreds of centuries."

For long moments we stood still, silent, as though afraid of waking those who slept throughout the endless years. Then, moved by a common impulse, walked across the solid stone floor to the first machine standing dormant (sovende) before us. We crowded around it, half afraid to touch it yet very curious as to what it could be. It was dulled with age, yet it appeared ready for instant use - if one knew what it was for and how to operate it. Other devices engaged our attention, also without result. These machines were far far too advanced for us. I wandered off to where a small square platform of about three feet wide, with guard rails, rested on the ground. What appeared to be a long, folded metal tube extended from a nearby machine, and the platform was attached to the other end of the tube. Idly I stepped on to the railed square, wondering what it could be. The next instant I almost died of shock; the platform gave a little tremor and rose high into the air. I was so frightened that I clung in desperation to the rails.

Below me the six lamas gazed upwards in consternation. The tube had unfolded and was swinging the platform straight to one of the spheres of light. In desperation I looked over the side. Already I was some thirty feet in the air, and rising. My fear was that the source of light would burn me to a crisp, like a moth in the flame of a butter lamp. There was a "click" and the platform stopped. Inches from my face the light glowed. Timidly I stretched out my hand - and the whole sphere was as cold as ice. By now I had regained my composure somewhat, and I gazed about me. Then a chilling thought struck me; how was I going to get down? I jumped from side to side, trying to work out a way of escape, but there appeared to be none. I tried to reach the long tube, hoping to climb down, but it was too far away. Just when I was becoming desperate, there was another tremor, and the platform started to descend. Hardly waiting for it to touch ground I leaped out! I was taking no risks that the thing would go up again.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: