Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 11:17:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

MAJESTIC 12 & THE SECRET GOVERNMENT

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAJESTIC 12 & THE SECRET GOVERNMENT  (Read 3003 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 12:38:26 pm »

Philip Schneider: Government Secrets Revealed

by Ashley O’Toole

Introduction

The proverb says dead men tell no tales. A lot has been said about Philip Schneider both in print and through word about the credibility of his character, the content of his lectures and the viability of some of his statements.

For many years now the key source of information about Philip’s life and death available on the Internet was a co-coordinated article by Cynthia Drayer (Philip’s ex-wife) and Tim Swartz. Titled The Mysterious Life & Death of Philip Schneider you can find just one of the many links to this article at: http://www.ufodigest.com/mystery.html. I suggest reading this article if you haven’t done so already more so as a prelude to this article. Further to this selected segments from Philip’s Post Falls, Idaho lecture are available on the Internet. The selected transcripts from the lecture are useful keys in ascertaining how much Philip had to say about black budget programs, alien factions, underground and underwater bases and the treasonous acts of government to name a few.

In 2001 Skybooks publisher of the Montauk book series released 'The Philadelphia Experiment Murder' written by Alexandra Bruce and edited by Peter Moon, a book dedicated to the memory of Philip Schneider. This was synchronicity in motion for me as I became aware of this book through Cynthia Drayer whilst I was preparing an article about Philip for my self-published digest Beachhead. You will also discover upon reading this book, The Philadelphia Experiment Murder Philip’s connection to the Philadelphia Experiment through his father Oscar, the manipulation of consciousness through the time-space continuum and other quantum concepts which I attribute were a factor in Philip’s death. I do recommend the Montauk book series. Inadvertently I think Philip through his father Oscar had a connection (both of them) to the Montauk Project. You can purchase the Montauk book series & The Philadelphia Experiment Murder online at; skybooksusa.com. I also recommend the quarterly newsletter The Montauk Pulse.

Al Bielek who jointly traveled with Philip and lectured at the same events has spoken openly about his relationship with Philip up until his death. Al was on board the USS Eldridge during the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943 (as Edward Cameron) and also involved in the Montauk Project. You can visit Al’s official website at: philadelphia-experiment.com. in addition to this you can purchase videos of Philip’s lectures individually or as a set directly from Al. There is also www.bielek.com ran by Michael Houtzager. On this particular site you can download a 60 minute interview with Al about his relationship with Philip. Al also discusses some of Philip’s experiences in this interview. I encourage anyone reading this to download the interview as it only enhances and expands on what Cynthia Drayer discusses here about Philip and the events in his life.

Al Bielek sponsored Philip’s lecture tour in 1995 and was the one who encouraged Philip to go out and share what he knew. Philip was scheduled to commence a lecture tour in 1996 just prior to his death. Obviously Philip had the potential to travel internationally to lecture but the darkside ensured he wouldn’t by eliminating him. Its obvious Philip was heavily monitored which would have been due to the sensitive nature of the projects he was involved in. I also maintain the surveillance was related not only to his work but also his connection through his father Oscar to the Philadelphia Experiment & Oscar’s own involvement in secret projects.

Cynthia Drayer makes mention of invisible agents during the course of the interview. One who was following Philip during his lecture tour and subsequently Philip’s daughter Marie being monitored and followed by such an agent on her way home from school. It seems to be synonymous with those involved in the Philadelphia Experiment, or linked to it being monitored by such agents. I have experienced this myself. Seeing and feeling such agents in my home. Michael Ash who was involved in the Montauk Project has spoken about these agents. More so Alan Yu has written much information & posted it online; aol.com/alanyu5 going into great detail about the technology, how it’s applied and what he terms the invisibility personnel agents. As I write this Al Bielek it is reported had a stroke recently and is currently hospitalized in Florida. Induced by invisibility agents? Connect the dots yourself.

Prior to Philip’s murder he revealed a great deal of information about the deep underground base beneath Denver’s international airport. Alex Christopher who went on to write the Pandora’s Box book [two volumes in total] was the first to reveal the existence of this base through word and in print from what I understand after Philip’s death. There is much information online including photographs of the Reptilian-inspired murals and gargoyles at the airport. I’m certain bases like these exist globally beneath key international airports, Australia included [Melbourne which I wrote about in Beachhead in 2001 & also Sydney]. There is a video in circulation about Denver’s underground (airport) base which from what I know has footage of the underground facility. It is relatively short (about 30 minutes). For those who are interested in photographs of the Denver airport visit: geocities.com/Area51, and for the video try contacting Stew Webb at www.stewwebb.com.

I think the most damaging information Philip spoke about in his lectures was his profound knowledge of periodic elements , geology and its applications in black budget programs notably stealth projects. Philip had a collection of minerals and metals which were in fact alien. These alien minerals and metals were compounded and applied to stealth-based projects. Philip it seemed had intrinsic knowledge of these compounds and how they were applied from the perspective of a geologist. Philip also spoke of the periodic table actually having 140 elements not 104. The additional 36 were of alien origin being applied to Earth-based projects yet officially discarded by science and Earth culture as a whole. Needless to say Philip’s priceless collection of minerals and metals disappeared after his death.

After almost 10 years since Philip’s death there has been no further investigation by authorities into the strange and inconclusive circumstances surrounding his alleged suicide. Why isn’t that surprising? If your perspective is advanced enough you will make the association with invisibility agents (read Alan Yu’s information about these agents capabilities) & Philip’s demise. Furthermore I think three people were involved in Philip’s murder who he knew & they acted as a unit. One woman was also involved. This most likely was the blonde-wigged woman Cynthia speaks of & who I believe is seen in a lecture video of Philip’s asking him the name of his book, when it is to be released and where to get it. The woman looked to be in her 40’s. More so I think one of Philip’s murderers was in fact a shape shifter. A Reptilian. This individual directed the other two. There is one more individual who I discussed this with several years ago. This person is well known on the lecture and research circuit. Very few people even know Philip had spoken to this individual. Philip had reservations about this person from the first meeting. Strangely enough not long after Philip met this individual he was murdered. A link exists with this individual and Philip’s murderers. This person told me indirectly about Philip and something Philip had said. This individual seemed surprised I knew so much about Philip being based internationally.

The information that needs to be released is contained within Philip’s lectures, his message, what Cynthia Drayer discusses and what I’ve touched on, not necessarily who murdered Philip. I know he is off doing bigger and better things. The key message is to become aware of the impending overt Reptilian takeover led by the Orion Empire. This global objective is becoming bolder by the day. Philip’s message is a key in preparing you for what is to come.

http://www.ufodigest.com/schneider.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: