Atlantis Online
August 20, 2019, 06:58:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

MAJESTIC 12 & THE SECRET GOVERNMENT

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAJESTIC 12 & THE SECRET GOVERNMENT  (Read 1673 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: February 04, 2007, 11:39:42 am »

Some of the documents released by Moore were changed from the original with the deliberate intent to mislead UFO researchers. I do not know who is responsible but I believe that the Government is behind the whole thing. The rest of the documents are deliberate frauds. I am releasing the truth which I have obtained from excellent sources within the intelligence community in order to set the record straight.

MAJI is the sole agency in control and responsible for every past and present consequence of contact with the alien presence. MAJIC is the security classification of all projects and information connected with the aliens, their craft, their bases, and dealings with the United States Government. MAJIC means MAJI CONTROLED. MAJIC is the highest security classification in the nation.

The name of the overall project is GRUDGE and always has been. GRUDGE is the proword for AQUARIUS and a few other projects as you will see when you read the rest of this file.

The AQUARIUS document released by Moore which he claims was given to him by Mr. Graham was changed and I am including a reconstructed document as it was presented to me by one of my sources. I am also including all the information (in short form) that I presently have regarding the U.S. Government and the Aliens. This information has been reviewed by 3 different people who know the information but do not know each other and they have made some corrections to the document. If the information deviates somewhat from information that I have previously released it is due to those corrections. My previous information was from memory of documents seen over 16 years ago and I am pleased that my memory has withstood the rigors of time quite well. In case you doubt that I had the information previous to this release you may check with Stan Friedman, Tom Mickus, Don Ecker, John Lear, and Bryon Smith as I had given the information to them some time ago.

http://www.ofesite.com/hangar51/incred/stories/maj122.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: