Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:05:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

DHS Report Says "Disgruntled Military Veterans" Might Be "Rightwing Extremists"

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DHS Report Says "Disgruntled Military Veterans" Might Be "Rightwing Extremists"  (Read 1754 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: April 17, 2009, 01:28:32 pm »

DHS Report Says "Disgruntled Military Veterans" Might Be "Rightwing Extremists"
by Chuck Baldwin
April 17, 2009

On the heels of the now infamous Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) report, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has just released an "assessment" report entitled "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment." With virtually no references, documentation, or annotations, the report, which was released to all branches of American law enforcement, demonizes a host of citizens as having the capacity to become violent "rightwing extremists."

The DHS report warns law enforcement to be on guard against anyone who opposes illegal immigration, same-sex marriage, "free trade agreements," gun control, the "New World Order," "One World Government," the outsourcing of American jobs, the "perceived" threat to U.S. sovereignty by foreign powers, abortion, "declarations of martial law," "the creation of citizen detention camps," "suspension of the U.S. Constitution," or the abridgement of State authority. Also branded are people who believe in "end times" prophecies, and who "stockpile" food, ammunition, or firearms.

I dare say that at least 75% (or more) of the American people have beliefs that fall into one or more categories of the above list. If you are one of them, DHS suspects you of being a "rightwing extremist." But there is more.

The DHS report specifically warns law enforcement to be on guard against "disgruntled military veterans," especially veterans returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. You read it right.

Well, if anyone has a legitimate reason to be disgruntled, it is America's veterans. After taking an oath to defend and support America and the U.S. Constitution, they were ordered to fight a preemptive war of aggression in Iraq; they were ordered to fight without a Declaration of War; they were ordered to put their lives on the line, not for the safety and security of the American people, but for international bankers, the United Nations, and the "global economy." Then they returned home to a Department of Veteran's Affairs that treats them as second-class citizens: VA hospitals are often dirty and out-of-date; medical treatments are postponed; medications often take months to arrive; and much of the promised care is never delivered at all. If anyone has a right to be disgruntled, it is a military veteran.

That said, where is the evidence in the DHS report to substantiate the necessity for American law enforcement to be on guard against potential violence committed by military veterans? It doesn't exist. It is a blanket charge without any substantiation whatsoever. The same is true for the rest of the report. Without documentation, substantiation, or annotation, the report broadly brushes a host of American citizens as being potential "extremists" simply because of their political opinions. This is the same kind of political profiling that we saw in the Missouri report.

Veterans groups nationwide are rightfully "up in arms" over the DHS report. Feeling the wrath of public opinion, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano yesterday "apologized" for "offending" veterans.

Fox News reported, "American Legion National Commander David Rehbein, who blasted the report earlier this week as incomplete and politically-biased, said he was pleased with Napolitano's apology." But not all veterans groups share Rehbein's spirit of forgiveness.

Pete Hegseth, chairman of Vets for Freedom, snarled, "It wasn't an apology in my view. It was one of those non-apology apologies. She was sorry that veterans were offended. She should either apologize for the content of the report as it stands or they should rewrite the report and reissue it." Hegseth has it right!

Napolitano did not apologize for the report; she only said she was sorry that vets were "offended" by the report. There is a vast difference. This is the typical cow manure that we are accustomed to from non-elected bureaucrats, especially federal bureaucrats.

And please notice that Napolitano offered no "apology" to pro-lifers, proponents of the Second Amendment, constitutionalists, Christians, or anyone else. She couldn't care less if any of these folks were offended. She was only sorry that veterans were offended.

House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) also rightly blasted the DHS report, saying its portrayal of veterans was "offensive and unacceptable."

House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Lamar Smith (R-Texas) said, "The rightwing report uses broad generalizations about veterans, pro-life groups, federalists and supporters of gun rights. That's like saying if you love puppies, you might be susceptible to recruitment by the Animal Liberation Front. It is ridiculous and deeply offensive to millions of Americans."

Ladies and gentlemen, the American people must put a stop to this burgeoning political profiling that is currently being forced upon law enforcement. I urge every reader of this column to immediately contact your U.S. House member and two U.S. Senators, demanding that they put a stop to this right now!

In the meantime, I believe we can also assume that the source of all of these reports is either Morris Dees and his Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) or the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), or both. If this is true (and we desperately need some attorneys who are willing to file lawsuits in which evidentiary material may be gleaned during discovery to substantiate these assumptions), the SPLC and ADL--and those government bureaucrats who assist them--need to be exposed and held accountable. The days of political "witch-hunting" must come to an end. Furthermore, the days of radical leftwing organizations, such as SPLC and ADL, being allowed to use federal and state police agencies to demonize and terrorize private citizens because of their political beliefs must also come to an end.

Obviously, DHS is still stinging from the embarrassment and setback of the Missouri report, in which three of last year's Presidential candidates (Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and myself) were personally named. In essence, people who voted for and/or supported any one of us were directly labeled as being potential dangerous "militia members." This blatant and outlandish accusation resulted in a maelstrom of protest, which concluded with the report being completely withdrawn. And this is exactly what people should demand in the case of the DHS report: it should be immediately withdrawn!

The current DHS report does not include personal names, except the name of Timothy McVeigh, who is used as an example of what any "disgruntled military veteran" could become. It does, however, regurgitate the familiar themes of the Missouri report: the same groups; the same beliefs; the same generalizations; the same innuendoes; the same broad brushing; the same warnings; the same mischaracterizations; the same political profiling.

As with the Missouri officials, Janet Napolitano has made a critical misjudgment. By including veterans in her broad sweep of "rightwing extremists," she has shown her true colors: and they are not Red, White and Blue. Veterans throughout America should insist that not only must the report be rescinded, but Ms. Napolitano must also resign.

P.S. My message this Sunday, April 19, will include a celebration and commemoration of Patriot's Day, which--next to July 4--is America's greatest day. This was the day the shot was fired that was heard round the world and America's War for Independence began. I plan to read an eyewitness account of the Battle of Lexington during my address. Watch online this Sunday, April 19, at approximately 10:30 a.m. (Central Daylight Time). Go to

http://crossroadbaptist.net/live.html

*If you appreciate this column and want to help me distribute these editorial opinions to an ever-growing audience, donations may now be made by credit card, check, or Money Order. Use this link:

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/donate.php

© Chuck Baldwin

This column is archived as http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2009/cbarchive_20090417.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 09:58:18 pm »

Regaurdless of what the intention is, the message discourages the fake war created by banks at interest.
It plays more toward our adventage I would think.
 Smiley However, I see a regressive side to it that works more for them.

War and rumors of war....Hmmmm where have we heard this I wonder.
All the while, the mystery Babylon (roman-catholic) remains in control of what the media covers and doesn't. With the last pope in office, these are interesting times indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8BwErMkAk&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 10:07:54 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:10:29 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJgPuNAh60&feature=player_embedded
 Wink Last one this for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QdyLOUHz-A&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 10:35:37 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 03:00:40 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAfpjf0y6Ag&feature=player_embedded

Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k97i0cAYAlo&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 01:36:17 am »

Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDX0CuuRYDI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9zGhYSIAP8&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 08:16:15 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 04:45:33 pm »

A renewed hope

A year ago, info-warriors and conspiracy theorist alike said that our governments were planning to use different methods of controlling people. Well, I'm seeing a trend that is magnificent.
People are not buying this deception any longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbuNsp3yW8k&feature=player_embedded

Aside from this;
Have you noticed that alot of negitive responces are going around about all the lies and that more, and more people are investigating things on their own? I am so excited and more hopeful then ever that the plans of a NWO, and ultimate take over is losing speed and that it might not happen at all.
 Grin

Praise GOD!
The light Workers are getting through to people with love.
As for what the info-warriors have been doing.
Keep up the good work. LOL
As long as the seeds are planted, the trees will grow.

Even the thing with Nibiru, and great upheavals.
I'm seeing hope that even those things will not effect as many as I thought.
The human race is waking up and that glimmer of hope I mentioned in another thread might happen, is taking ground.

Praise GOD!
Praise GOD!
Praise GOD!
Praise GOD!

More has to happen though.....
Yet I am seeing the world as I have never seen it and I love people more then ever.
A bigger picture is emerging and It's more fantastic then I could have ever imagined.
I found myself laughing out loud a what I was feeling. GOD has heard our cries and is forgiving us.
 Grin I'm ready to explode with joy.
GOD is real, and he does love us. He is holding back that time so that more will seek him.

I share this with you all because from the beginning of this forum to now.
We have all been seeing different things and living different experiences.
From this, we became hungry for more knowledge of different things. We wanted to keep coming back to share and learn from each other. Now, after everything the deceptions of politics and knowledge of all things is being disclosed and more people are coming together.

Praise GOD!
Praise GOD!

The future is coming and I see a renewed light in the world.
All we have to do is embrace it. It's so easy and feels so right for once in all my years.
 Grin I don't feel any fear about anything anymore.
God is with us, and soon we will all know this. We have nothing to fear at all.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:51:42 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 04:59:17 pm »

Amen.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 08:02:09 pm »

Volitzer, turn up your speakers and try to stomach this. It's a harsh video but it's what is going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UABJLRAxHUA&feature=player_embedded

Embarrassed  Is this the best America can do?
 Grin   Doesn't matter! Individuals make up their own minds.......
        Maybe it's time we started.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:06:21 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 08:28:54 pm »

Amen.

Double up on your disclosures-----
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bID=490564282

No fear brother. No fear!
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 12:22:59 pm »

http://www.911oz.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=12551

You don't get complete immunity. We still have the responsibility to not hurt another flesh and blood human beings or create mischief in our contracts etc.

We are all still subject to common law, but we can withdraw ourselves from being subject to their statutes, by-laws etc...

Apparently if you modify the document below for your State and get it Signed by a Notary Public you effectively cease being and employee or being owned by the State and then become a FREEMAN OF THE LAND

I've got to do more research on how/if this document needs to be submitted etc and what, if any consequenses there are.

Notice of Understanding and Intent And Claim of Right

Whereas it is my understanding Australia is a common law jurisdiction, and,

Whereas it is my understanding equality before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,

Whereas it is my understanding a statute is defined as a legislated rule of society which has been given the force of law, and,

Whereas it is my understanding a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and,

Whereas it is my understanding the only form of government recognized as lawful in Australia is a representative one, and,

Whereas it is my understanding representation requires mutual consent, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that in the absence of mutual consent neither representation nor governance can exist, and,

Whereas it is my understanding all Acts are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the Constitution Act, and,

Whereas it is my understanding the Constitution Act limits it to members and employees of government, and,

Whereas it is my understanding those who have a Tax File Number are in fact employees of the federal government and thus are bound by the statutes created by the federal government, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that it is lawful to abandon one’s TFN, and,

Whereas it is my understanding people in Australia have a right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,

Whereas it is my understanding if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of government control and statutory restraints, and,

Whereas a Freeman-on-the-Land has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,

Whereas I, _________________________________________ am a Freeman-on-the-Land, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that acting peacefully within community standards does not breach
the peace, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,

Whereas as I am a Freeman-on-the-Land who operates with full responsibility and not a child, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and,

Whereas it is my understanding a by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and,

Whereas it is my understanding corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and,

Whereas it is my understanding legal fictions lack a soul and cannot exert any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that I have a right to use my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that City Rail is in fact and actuality public property to which I have the right of use and access, and,

Whereas I claim the right to collect a pension if I have paid into it and claim that said right is not affected if I abandon my Tax File Number, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that a summons is merely an invitation to attend and the ones issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission create no obligation or dishonor if ignored, and,

Whereas it is my understanding peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the law, and,

Whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers who have not observed me breach the peace, and,

Whereas permanent estoppal by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Freeman-on-the-Land under any Act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time,

Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, ___________________ a Freeman-on-the-Land do hereby state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations restrictions and maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter.

Furthermore, I claim that these actions are not outside my communities’ standards and will in fact support said community in our desire for truth and maximum freedom.

Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me is held under a claim of right as mentioned in the CRIMINAL CODE - SECT 22.

Furthermore, I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or color of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.

Furthermore, I claim that the courts in New South Wales Australia are de-facto and bound by the Law and Equity Act and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I further claim they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services.

Furthermore, I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Freeman-on-the-Land I am not subject to any Act.

Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated and TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarised consent.

Furthermore, I claim the right to use a Notary Public to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm me or my interests, directly or by proxy in any way.

Furthermore, I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

Furthermore, I claim the law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both.

Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on video tape said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit.

Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within TEN (10) days of service of notice of this action. Responses must be under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary Office herein provided no later than ten days from the date of original service as attested to by way of certificate of service.

Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment and permanent and irrevocable estoppal by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against My Self Freeman-on-the-Land ______________________________

Place of claim of right: New South Wales, Australia

Dated: __________________________________

Claimant: ________________________________

Notary Public: ____________________________

Use of a Notary is for attestation and verification purposes only and does not constitute a change in status or entrance or acceptance of foreign jurisdiction.
Report Spam   Logged

Winter Soldier

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 07:27:19 pm »

Well, after the slaying of late term abortion Doctor Tiller, it looks like the fears of right wing extemists/domestic terrorists are justified.

Scumbags.
Report Spam   Logged
5thColumn
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 12:10:36 am »

Two right wing shooters in the last eleven days.  Napolitono's report is looking more and more relevant.  Makes you wonder why she was forced to apologize for releasing it, doesn't it?  Other than the truth hurts.

And this shooter at the Holocaust museum blamed the Jews for everything, hated blacks and Catholics ad even bought into Volitzer's fake "birth certiificate business on behalf of Obama.  He was also a Holocaust denier and once served prison time for attacking the federal reserve.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 01:10:12 am »

And this shooter at the Holocaust museum blamed the Jews for everything, hated blacks and Catholics ad even bought into Volitzer's fake "birth certiificate business on behalf of Obama.  He was also a Holocaust denier and once served prison time for attacking the federal reserve.

Friend of yours, Volitzer?
Report Spam   Logged
Kimberly Chancellor

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 11:31:52 am »

Conservative Media Freaked Out Over DHS Report On Right Wing Extremists Post   |  Rachel Weiner

When a Department of Homeland Security report on right-wing extremism was released earlier this year, the conservative media responded with outrage and mockery. In light of Wednesday's attack at the Washington D.C. Holocaust Museum, Fox News' anchor Shep Smith pointed out that "they warned us for a reason." Media Matters has looked back at how those warnings were ignored.

"There are no Timothy McVeighs out there right now," declared James Dobson on Fox News in April. "They're making a big deal out of something that hasn't happened and may not happen."

Fox News contributor Andrea Tantaros dismissed the report's findings as a "made up threat."

Joe Scarborough reacted with both anger and indignation, expressing shock that the report was "targeting veterans returning from war" while also laughing hysterically when it was brought up: "This is a funny story this is a laughably -- they're nuts, Janet Napolitano has gone nuts -- this is funny."

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 12:48:26 pm »

And this shooter at the Holocaust museum blamed the Jews for everything, hated blacks and Catholics ad even bought into Volitzer's fake "birth certificate business on behalf of Obama.  He was also a Holocaust denier and once served prison time for attacking the federal reserve.

Friend of yours, Volitzer?

Oh to be a 20+ year old blonde and have very little understanding of how the world works.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He was a government kook whose purpose was to discredit real patriots.  Real patriots aren't racist in fact we are of the mind-set the more the merrier.  So we want all races and religions to join in liberty.

Did you watch the Obama Deception yet ??
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: