Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:13:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Monsters, Which is the Scariest?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsters, Which is the Scariest?  (Read 574 times)
Horus

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 05:48:05 pm »

Roll Eyes  This has simply become an annoyance.

"Coming Darkness" (and your alter egos), you want me to furnish "proof" yet you aren't citing any yourself to back up your various claims like a credible source that states that ancient Greeks made up all of their stories about mythical creatures because of dinosaur fossils for example.

There is some plain old "armchair quarterbacking" going on here when this disagreement (between myself and the multiple identities of the werewolf afficionado) should be debated with facts, statistics, citing research and sources.

Of course, I didn't enter this thread to conduct that kind of debate and get back into this subject (I'm an Atlantologist now and that's why I joined this forum two years ago) and the considerable time and  research it requires -only to simply state what I think are the "scariest monsters" and why, but a werewolf fan took issue with that and claims that werewolves really exist and are common (!) -definitely more common than poltergeists (which is an absolutely ludicrous claim that would be laughed out of any serious paranormal group).  The onus and burden of proof is on this claimant who can only offer (as a referral, and sans any evidence) one episode of "monsterquest" in support!

So perhaps "one of you"/"all of you"/"you" would like to enlighten us here at AO by starting a "werewolves exist and are plentiful" thread and gather together all of the scientific evidence that supports this view.  Until then, this conversation is going no where and is wasting time. 

I may do the same for poltergeists and other dark spirits (though tons have already been compiled by others all over the net) if time allows and my priorities shift. 

« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:53:42 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: