Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 02:02:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Destruction Of Atlantis [Michael Tsarion]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Destruction Of Atlantis [Michael Tsarion]  (Read 1077 times)
Cynthia

« on: March 30, 2009, 11:23:28 pm »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6056789081969524094&ei=1ZfRScfPM4vcqAK4nq2LBw&q=Atlantis

The Destruction Of Atlantis [Michael Tsarion]
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 12:33:39 pm »

Although I have never done as much research as Michael Tsarion, I did come to the same conclusions as he has.  It didn't take me long once I started searching, to realize that "Christians", people who use the Bible as a religious teaching book, are not following who think they are following, but are in fact, following the exact opposite.  Try telling them though!!

What I don't understand, is the ultimate goal of this so called "elite" bunch.  They were chased here for a reason.  What awful things did they do that their peers chased them into the galaxy and then tried to totally destroy them?  If they were chased here for the purposes of being wiped out by their pursuers, why would they want to go back?  They'll be so far behind technilogically even if they do break through this "star gate" barrier, what can they hope to achieve?  If THEY were cold and mean and cruel, there must be others like them on their home planet.  Has to be since that's in their DNA to be that way.  Science alone will not gain them whatever it is they're looking for.  If the whole idea is true, that man developed conveniences in order to spend more time raising himself up mentally or "mindally", how come it is that THESE people, who are concentrating on the mindal uplifting, are all gentle, caring people?  Why haven't these so called "elite" figured this out?  That if they had both the science AND the mental up-lifting, they'd reach their goal a lot faster - whatever that goal supposedly is.  It's obviously more than being stuck on a back-water planet in a minor galaxie.  In other words, just ruling earth and having humans as slaves isn't the ultimate goal.  That's been done for centuries.  What IS the ultimate goal?  The Egyptians embodied this theory for centuries.  That they were just servants to their "god-king" because it was important for him to get back to wherever he came from.  I don't see why.  Just to be chased out again?  T'would be nice to know the "why" of it.

Why they were chased out in the first place, and why they'd want to go back.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 01:10:28 pm »

Just for the sake of interest, I would like to post the following from the Urantia Book.  I wondered about this at the time I first read the Urantia Book, and it comes up over and over when I'm looking into things that don't make sense to me.  Now it seems there's no doubt about re-incarnation and eternal life, but supposedly all this has been structured from the get-go, and there ARE hierarchies - some are "created" beings by God, some are "developed" beings, like us, who are ascending via trials and tribulations to becoming - ... something.  Something greter than what we are, something we were intended to be by design after going through all these trials and tribulations. (We are called Finaliters when we're finished this process) However, it seems there are myriad rules and regulations and levels of administration and on the one hand the Urantia Book talks about the wonderousness of it all, it also gives a hint of cruelty without coming out and saying so.  It is only when they talk about the "Lucifer" rebellion, that one gets a glimpse of what it is, Lucifer is rebelling against.  As I said, when I first read it, it sounded like the American Declaration of Independence, the Freedoms of Rights Bill and a whole slew of other "bills" that were passed to give humans "rights".  Now I asked myself, "Why would that be so terrible?  Why, in all the levels of the universe, was it, that it was considered so terrible, what Lucifer was asking for?

053:4 OUTBREAK OF THE REBELLION
Audio Version
53:4.1 The Lucifer manifesto was issued at the annual conclave of Satania on the sea of glass, in the presence of the assembled hosts of Jerusem, on the last day of the year, about two hundred thousand years ago, Urantia time. Satan proclaimed that worship could be accorded the universal forces—physical, intellectual, and spiritual—but that allegiance could be acknowledged only to the actual and present ruler, Lucifer, the " friend of men and angels " and the " God of liberty. "
53:4.2 Self-assertion was the battle cry of the Lucifer rebellion. One of his chief arguments was that, if self-government was good and right for the Melchizedeks and other groups, it was equally good for all orders of intelligence. He was bold and persistent in the advocacy of the " equality of mind " and " the brotherhood of intelligence. " He maintained that all government should be limited to the local planets and their voluntary confederation into the local systems. All other supervision he disallowed. He promised the Planetary Princes that they should rule the worlds as supreme executives. He denounced the location of legislative activities on the constellation headquarters and the conduct of judicial affairs on the universe capital. He contended that all these functions of government should be concentrated on the system capitals and proceeded to set up his own legislative assembly and organized his own tribunals under the jurisdiction of Satan. And he directed that the princes on the apostate worlds do the same.
53:4.3 The entire administrative cabinet of Lucifer went over in a body and were sworn in publicly as the officers of the administration of the new head of " the liberated worlds and systems. "
53:4.4 While there had been two previous rebellions in Nebadon, they were in distant constellations. Lucifer held that these insurrections were unsuccessful because the majority of the intelligences failed to follow their leaders. He contended that " majorities rule, " that " mind is infallible. " The freedom allowed him by the universe rulers apparently sustained many of his nefarious contentions. He defied all his superiors; yet they apparently took no note of his doings. He was given a free hand to prosecute his seductive plan without let or hindrance.
53:4.5 All the merciful delays of justice Lucifer pointed to as evidence of the inability of the government of the Paradise Sons to stop the rebellion. He would openly defy and arrogantly challenge Michael, Immanuel, and the Ancients of Days and then point to the fact that no action ensued as positive evidence of the impotency of the universe and the superuniverse governments.
53:4.6 Gabriel was personally present throughout all these disloyal proceedings and only announced that he would, in due time, speak for Michael, and that all beings would be left free and unmolested in their choice; that the " government of the Sons for the Father desired only that loyalty and devotion which was voluntary, wholehearted, and sophistry-proof. "
53:4.7 Lucifer was permitted fully to establish and thoroughly to organize his rebel government before Gabriel made any effort to contest the right of secession or to counterwork the rebel propaganda. But the Constellation Fathers immediately confined the action of these disloyal personalities to the system of Satania. Nevertheless, this period of delay was a time of great trial and testing to the loyal beings of all Satania. All was chaotic for a few years, and there was great confusion on the mansion worlds.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Crystal Thielkien
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 01:13:33 pm »

Although I have never done as much research as Michael Tsarion, I did come to the same conclusions as he has.  It didn't take me long once I started searching, to realize that "Christians", people who use the Bible as a religious teaching book, are not following who think they are following, but are in fact, following the exact opposite.  Try telling them though!!

Hi Qoais, the Cathars used to believe that, too. They believed that Catholics were actually following a false god, and were worshipping the articles of death - the crucifix, the nails and spear that pierced Christ's side.  They believed that the Catholics were worshipping an evil god, not the creator, and so, the Catholic Church mounted a Crusade against them.

I think we are so filled with indoctrination that it is hard to see what truth is anymore.  People are not objective about things when it comes to matters of faith. 
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 01:29:36 pm »

Please note that I am in no way trying to insult anyone or any religion or trying to convert anyone.  I have been searching for the truth of things for some time, and in that search, came across the Urantia Book.  Others have been searching as well, and sometimes, when I read what they've discovered, it fits with what I've come across myself.  Then more questions arise.  As I've said before, it started with me wondering how "God" who we're told is "Love", could pick and choose from amongst his children, which ones he would kill, or have killed, and which ones were his favorites.  This was so illogical to me and so against the concept of "love' that I didn't believe it, and decided to try to check it out for myself.  The search led me back through history and I have personally come to believe that whoever that dude was they're describing in the Bible as leading the people out of Egypt was one sick puppy.  Not God, the Creator of All, but some desperate individual who had power of SOME sort, but was fast losing it and was making a last ditch effort to achieve - SOMETHING - by taking this group out into the desert - keeping them in quarantine for 40 years - and then what?  The God dies it seems.  We no longer hear of this "god" appearing to anyone and the Ark of the Covenant disappears and is no longer used.  

To me, this ties in with what Michael Tsarion has discovered as well.  

Again I would ask - what the heck is the ultimate goal?  

In the Urantia Book, it also talks bout how our system is in quarantine.  How we USED to be able to communicate with other galaxies, other universes, until Lucifer tried to gain us our independence.  How there are other types of energies in the universe that we haven't learned obout yet, and probably won't until we're out of quarantine.  Perhaps that's OUR goal - our assignment - is that quarantine isn't lifted - it's broken - by us, trying to get out.  Maybe all this business about secret societies and mysterious symbols etc., is the opposite of what we think it is.  I mean - if someone wanted world power - and they had the technology - it wouldn't be that hard to gain.  Look at China.  They're huge - and they're communist.  They've maintained their place in the world and also maintained their science.  And their money.  They own trillions of American Dollars.  Look at the USA.  They're FREE and they're broke.  What happens now?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 01:42:41 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 01:40:33 pm »

Hi Crystal
Seems to me I knew that at one time!!  I always liked reading about the Cathars.  If THEY had it figured about the Catholic religion, it makes sense that they were hording riches, because they knew the Catholic church was powerful then.  They would need wealth to fight the church.

I don't understand how anyone, who has read the Old Testament, can still bold faced, look a person in the eye and say this is God the Creator they are believing in.  Common sense should prevail.  I would ask myself, why would God want to kill any of his children?  Then I would say to myself - this can't be God asking this - no way.  God does not need us to prove to him we love him by killing our children.  This is sick.  God does not threaten us - like - oh if you don't show me the love I'm going to send a flood to destroy you all.  What on earth kind of God is this, that these people believe in so strongly?  They're saying then that it's ok to kill your kids, it's ok to put other people into slavery.  Yuck. 

Personally, I think it's more like Michael Tsarion has explained.  I, myself, when searching, have raised my mind higher and can see how whoever it was that "created heaven and earth and everything in it", was a magnificent being - not to be given attributes of lowly humans like jealousy and anger. 
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Wind

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 04:42:03 pm »

Chaos! Chaos is the answer Qoais. The Elite never wanted to rule the planet, that wasn’t their charge, their mission if you will was to cause chaos and disarray. Why, what is their goal?    The answer is simple, just about every religion out there is preaching that something or someone is coming, A Savior!   As we recently saw back in October with the whole lightship fiasco, even the newagers believe that something is coming.   

The Gods or Anunnaki that Tsarion mentions are returning, they left these so called elite behind to cause total chaos, so that when they returned they could reverse it, and solve all of our problems thus gaining our instant approval and admiration, and ultimately our worship!   Nobody’s going to know that they caused the problems in the first place, they’ll just be happy that they were saved.

The Anunnaki were rebelled against before, this time there will be no rebellion, we will be the cooperative sheeple that they what us to be.

It’s a dangerous thing to force a people to worship and serve you, but if they do it freely and willingly then you have truly accomplished something.

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 04:48:07 pm »

Please read my subscript
for better locating of the " original' Atlantis. THANK  YOU !

Hi Qoais, the Cathars used to believe that, too. They believed that Catholics were actually following a false god, and were worshipping the articles of death - the crucifix, the nails and spear that pierced Christ's side.  They believed that the Catholics were worshipping an evil god, not the creator, and so, the Catholic Church mounted a Crusade against them.

I think we are so filled with indoctrination that it is hard to see what truth is anymore.  People are not objective about things when it comes to matters of faith. 
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 10:56:53 pm »

Hi Wind
I am confused about this "worship" thing.  Who taught us to "worship"?  Why?  I'm afraid I don't understand the point of worshipping someone or something. 

One of the meanings in my dictionery of the word worship is - extreme devotion or intense love.  How does one force another to love something or someone?  Love can't be made to happen.  It comes from within.  Extreme love or devotion usually ends up in disaster, because the person who so fixates on another person, usually ends up killing them or causing them harm. I don't know about anyone else, but I think the deepest, most abiding love, is the love of a parent for a child.  The love of a man and a woman for each other is wonderful, but it's easily shaken - witness the number of divorces!! 

Do you see what I'm driving at?  What is the point of chaos?  What is the point of phoney admiration?  Admiration gained on false pretenses?  It doesn't last.  So what's the point of it all?
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Wind

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 11:16:43 pm »

Security for them, Qoais 
 Chaos was just a means to an end.

What I mean, and I may have been describing it the wrong way, is that if we are willing servants then they wont have to worry about a rebellion or uprising, I think that they have been conditioning us to accept them, (I hope that makes sense.)

I really don’t like the word worship in fact I very rarely use it, I’ve been burned by religion and tend to shy away from their terms.

You're absolutely right though love can never be forced, but one can be tricked into devotion, this sadly I know from experience.

False devotion is better to them than fierce opposition.

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: