Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:09:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Cindy Crawford Naked And Lathered Up In Allure (NSFW PHOTO)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cindy Crawford Naked And Lathered Up In Allure (NSFW PHOTO)  (Read 295 times)
Ares, God of War
Superhero Member

« on: March 29, 2009, 01:05:39 am »

Cindy Crawford Naked And Lathered Up In Allure (NSFW PHOTO)

Cindy Crawford posed naked, wearing eyeliner and lather, in the April issue of Allure magazine. Crawford, 43, posed for the "anti-aging" Issue with an accompanying caption that reads,

"This is what 43 looks like. Crawford's skin-care regimen includes a day cream with antioxidants, a sunscreen, a night cream, and an eye cream. She also swears by microdermabrasion - and protecting the skin on her hands, neck, and chest."

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ares, God of War
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 01:11:25 am »

"I think I look pretty good for 43. But I don't look the way I did when I was 23," says Crawford. "So if Star magazine or whatever wants to print a picture of me on the beach from the back, at the worst possible angle, and say that I have cellulite, I'm like, Guess what? I do, and I never said I didn't."

Report Spam   Logged
Ares, God of War
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 01:14:17 am »

"You can get any plastic surgery in the world, but hair color is what enables women to look younger longer. I've also become more aware of hair health...I give myself a hair treatment when I'm in my sauna to keep it conditioned."
Report Spam   Logged
Ares, God of War
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 01:16:01 am »

"Basically, I take care of myself, but I don't want to be obsessive. And I don't want to not like who I am today. I'm all for fighting the good fight, but I don't care how much you work out or how much cream you put on—things change."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: