Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:20:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Flying Saucers Are Real

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Flying Saucers Are Real  (Read 4470 times)
Ramona Hanneken

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 01:13:35 pm »

airline pilots. It's pretty obvious the Air Force has tried to keep them quiet."

"All right," I said. "I'll get started. Maybe things aren't sewed up so tightly, now this report is out."

"We've found out some things about Project 'Saucer,' said Purdy. "Whether it's a cover-up or a real investigation, there's a lot of hush-hush business to it. They've got astronomers and astrophysicists working for them, also rocket expects, technical analysts, and Air Force Special Intelligence. We've been told they can call on any government agency for help--and I know they're using the F.B.I."

It was building up bigger than I had thought.

"If national security is involved," I told Purdy, "they can shut us up in a hurry."

"If they tell me so, O.K.," said Purdy. He added grimly, "But I think they're making a bad mistake. They probably think they're doing what's right. But the truth might come out the wrong way."

"It is possible," I thought, "that the saucers belong to Russia."

"If it turns out to be a Soviet missile, count me out," I said. "We'd have the Pentagon and the F.B.I. on our necks."

"All right, if that's the answer." He chuckled. "But you may be in for a jolt."

{p. 23}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: