Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 01:05:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Reimaging God

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reimaging God  (Read 1331 times)
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 07:46:06 pm »

My dear Ari,

I AM so glad that you find it so!  With a bit of time invested into connecting with your Beloved "I AM Presence", you will quickly render the answer to that persistant question.....
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 11:35:31 pm »

My dear Ari,

I AM so glad that you find it so!  With a bit of time invested into connecting with your Beloved "I AM Presence", you will quickly render the answer to that persistant question.....

Rockessence- you explain this well. It's something that I would like to learn some more about.
The way I have been able to understand this connection with everything is;
We are limited to how much we can retain, yet you are simply aware of things.
It's like knowing something from a feeling you have about it. Like the subject of Atlantis, or root race seems to trigger something in that awareness. Like a memory that actually belonged to you about it.
Then material thinking kicks in and your end up just blowing it off and nothing was remembered from that moment.

Sometimes you even have an insight about something and years later it just so happened you were right.
Now, I don't have much personal experience with this. However, I have always paid close attention to others who say they have. It seems that they give alot of the same responces, and they do feel a divine energy with this.
OBEs/astral projection things that these types of energies within can trigger according to some.
There are blogs from people everywhere who say that this is another part of an Awakening.

Now in your own opinion Rock, are any of these things actual events that you experience when you have awakened your mind, body and soul into this I am presence?
Report Spam   Logged

rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 01:11:35 am »

Well, Heref, that's a big question you are asking... 

If you are asking about OBEs and "astral" projection: I have had 2 OBEs that I remember clearly, both in the past 10 years.  These experiences were very trippy, the first a clear message as to what I was to come into in life, the second just showing how simple and mundane these experiences can be, so as not to place too much weight on them as phenomenon.  Astral projections I have read about, and I suppose they are "intentional" whereas OBEs are more accidental. (Perhaps)  I must add that these experiences happened BEFORE I got serious about my spiritual life, at about age 50.

First I fell into Rock-Medicine which guided me through balancing my mental and emotional BS.  Three years later my dear Jack died from brain tumor.   I got through it amazingly, but by a year later I was suffering from an extreme delayed trauma, you might say, in the form of what appeared to be massive entity attacks.  So much so that I sought out all sorts of help to rid myself of the "activity".  I eventually concluded that the only way to really sincerely deal with the situation was to get stronger than the entity activity.   

Amazingly, as soon as I SINCERELY decided to get strong enough to clear myself, someone turned me on to the "I AM" activity.  As I began to read the Saint Germain Ascended Master Discourses, I immediately felt the radiation of Truth from the words.   I was startled to discover that I learned methods, tools to create the person I wanted to be. 

Here is a link to the Saint Germain Foundation, if you are interested in ordering books:   http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/

I have never been attracted to religion.  I am convinced that we have been as misinformed in religeous matters as in historical.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 01:21:02 am by rockessence » Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 04:59:35 pm »

So much so that I sought out all sorts of help to rid myself of the "activity".  I eventually concluded that the only way to really sincerely deal with the situation was to get stronger than the entity activity.   

I had trouble understanding this one.....
What types of entities?

Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 03:45:04 pm »

Well, Here, that's a big question you are asking... 

' GOD ' was an animal a white Elephant and he lived in Atlantis as an Elephant-King his name was EPIMETHEUS and his wife PANDORA the Elephants are hunted now on land but they were originally Sea weed eating aquatic animals.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:48:37 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 03:49:14 pm »

So much so that I sought out all sorts of help to rid myself of the "activity".  I eventually concluded that the only way to really sincerely deal with the situation was to get stronger than the entity activity.  

I had trouble understanding this one.....What types of entities?

Shocked GOD, was originally a type of WHITE 'Surge riding Sea Elephants"the Steeds of Poseidon called Hippocampi or in Hindu AIRAWATAR( means: ' riding the surge '.) Today Elephants are bush meat and culled on land but nobody sees that they werwe aquatic animals feeding on Seaweed and chased from their feedingplaces as described in the Argonautes and Odyssee SEA-Voyages. Grin
PS
El- Uf-Phunt means the State-GOD of PUNT/ Punicia = DOGAN/ or DAGON god of Atlantis.vilified as SATAN with trident
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:57:16 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Bob137

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2010, 08:20:33 pm »

The vedic translations say that one exhalation of the breath of GOD creates the universe and all things, and one inhalation brings it back into himself, and each breath makes a new one, and that one breath is multiples of billions of years.
     I personally believe GOD is the spirit consciousness which created the spiritual existence, then created the material existence of the universes, and dimension, and the space time continnuim then created the lesser Gods, and Angels to assist with more creation of creatures upon palnets within certain solar systems within galaxies. Since that beginning some of the creatures which were human type beings, advanced after millions if not billions of years, and began to explore the solar systems and galaxies, they came to planets with environments that could withstand life, and mixed their DNA with the ones of the closest type of creature to theirs, and made more human type beings, which in time explored the galaxies, and did the same things, and in time came to planet earth, mixed their DNA with the DNA of chimpanzees, and made the first cave men, then through more manipulations over our thousands and possibly millions of years created us humans. How would such beings travel the universe, possibly they exist on a different vibrational time plane and exist at a higher level, and traveling through space via time warp, worm holes, or even creating a vortex that will pen where they position it to. Possibly through inter-dimensional travel through a vortex opening, also ascended beings may have the abilities to open vortexs from their dimension to ours, where they need to, and visit here, and wherever also. I base my beliefs from personal experiences, research from phsyics, numerous religions, theologies, philosophy, ancient civilizations, legends, and myths, and numerous other subjects I have studied.  My GOD is not a physical being, never has been, and never will be, any being that is of a material nature is just that, a material being, or what is considered an extraterrestrial, and that the so called Gods of the religions are actually extraterrestrials, and the angels that come in material form are also extraterrestrials. The angels that come in a spirit form are most likely either actual angels, or ascended inter-dimensional beings that visit through a vortex.
Report Spam   Logged

Attitude is everything.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: