Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:15:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Reimaging God

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reimaging God  (Read 1284 times)
Bob137

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 08:20:33 pm »

The vedic translations say that one exhalation of the breath of GOD creates the universe and all things, and one inhalation brings it back into himself, and each breath makes a new one, and that one breath is multiples of billions of years.
     I personally believe GOD is the spirit consciousness which created the spiritual existence, then created the material existence of the universes, and dimension, and the space time continnuim then created the lesser Gods, and Angels to assist with more creation of creatures upon palnets within certain solar systems within galaxies. Since that beginning some of the creatures which were human type beings, advanced after millions if not billions of years, and began to explore the solar systems and galaxies, they came to planets with environments that could withstand life, and mixed their DNA with the ones of the closest type of creature to theirs, and made more human type beings, which in time explored the galaxies, and did the same things, and in time came to planet earth, mixed their DNA with the DNA of chimpanzees, and made the first cave men, then through more manipulations over our thousands and possibly millions of years created us humans. How would such beings travel the universe, possibly they exist on a different vibrational time plane and exist at a higher level, and traveling through space via time warp, worm holes, or even creating a vortex that will pen where they position it to. Possibly through inter-dimensional travel through a vortex opening, also ascended beings may have the abilities to open vortexs from their dimension to ours, where they need to, and visit here, and wherever also. I base my beliefs from personal experiences, research from phsyics, numerous religions, theologies, philosophy, ancient civilizations, legends, and myths, and numerous other subjects I have studied.  My GOD is not a physical being, never has been, and never will be, any being that is of a material nature is just that, a material being, or what is considered an extraterrestrial, and that the so called Gods of the religions are actually extraterrestrials, and the angels that come in material form are also extraterrestrials. The angels that come in a spirit form are most likely either actual angels, or ascended inter-dimensional beings that visit through a vortex.
Report Spam   Logged

Attitude is everything.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: