Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:23:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Reimaging God

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reimaging God  (Read 1276 times)
Aristotle
Superhero Member

« on: July 10, 2007, 12:13:33 am »

God is a Matrix of Energy.... which animates all....

God-self is an Individualized portion of that Matrix.... Each human has this "I AM Presence", or I should say each "I AM Presence" has a human component.   We can be very aware of that Presence, or totally oblivious, or a combination of awareness and obliviousness.

"The lower figure represents the human or flesh body; the Upper Figure represents the Individualized Presence of God, which is the Electronic Body of the "Mighty I AM Presence." Between the flesh body and the "Presence" is the Higher Mental Body, a form just as tangible in Its Own Octave as your flesh body is here, but not illustrated on the Chart. It is your Discriminating, Selective Intelligence.

The Ray of Light which goes from the Heart of the "Presence," through the top of the head, anchoring within the Heart of the flesh body, is the Life, the Light, the Substance, the Energy, the Intelligence and the Activity by which the physical body has Life and is enabled to move about.

When your attention goes to the "Mighty I AM Presence," this Ray of Light and Energy begins to intensify and expand, until the Point of Light within every cell of the flesh body responds to It. As this intensifies, the Radiance forms a Tube of Light about the flesh body.

The Violet Flame flowing up, through and around the lower figure represents the Violet Consuming Flame, which is released by your "Mighty I AM Presence" when you call for Its Action to be passed through you and your world to consume all discordant creation, past and present.

The Color Radiance around the Upper Figure represents the accumulated good of all previous embodiments, a reservoir of constructive energy ready for use when the outer self has purified itself through the use of the Violet Consuming FlameŽ and maintained harmony long enough for the Divine Plan to act without interference.

When you sincerely and firmly give attention to your "Mighty I AM Presence," the process of your Ascension begins that moment."

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/body2.htm

Rockessence, this is as near an inspirational post to describe God as any that I have found.

But the question persists, did God invent humans  to bring life to the universe, or did humans invent God for the simple reason that they couldn't bear to be alone?
Report Spam   Logged

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: