Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:11:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'MYSTERY QUEST'- Drs. Greg & Lora Little's Series On History Channel

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'MYSTERY QUEST'- Drs. Greg & Lora Little's Series On History Channel  (Read 14328 times)
Greg Little

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2009, 02:44:59 pm »

Paul:

The ARE conference at VA Beach went well and had about 225 people. It appears that no one really writes up what transpires there, but they have now put all presentations on dvds and ARE Press has released them for sale. But Andrew did not talk about the discovery, he spoke on crop circles and other things.

But we actually released more info at the one just held in Texas, with just over 100 people, but also where the documentary makers attended. Making/participating in all these documentaries has burned up a lot of time. We made our own dvd documentary update also, called "The Search for Edgar Cayce's Atlantis." It's on amazon and some other places. I also plan on putting the best underwater footage from the ARE's rov video at Bimini on a dvd, but there is a huge amount of video. The terraces, rectangles, and lots of other anomalous features are shown, but so much of it is just showing bottom, so it takes a lot of time to watch and record, and so on. I've watched it all, but haven't sorted it yet.

Andrew, as with the few others involved with his discovery, has a confidentiality agreement. It has to come out in the book. The place he investigated will take everyone by complete surprise. By all means contact him again, but he can't be specific. Of course I'm doing what I can in this to support the book, ARE, Andrew, and ARE Press.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: