Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:40:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the 2005 Milos Conference: Looking for a Lost Land

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the 2005 Milos Conference: Looking for a Lost Land  (Read 3967 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2007, 11:40:34 am »

Dear   Mrs, . . . TINA  WALTER,

THANK  YOU,   for this  ABSTRACTs-excerpt from the MELOS meeting,

Grin   PLEASE,  DON'T  FORGET  TO  MAKE  A  COMMENT  ON  MY/ THIS  article ! ! !
' Georgeos ' had put this on his website too, but made access to it -virtually-impossible when he got too many negative Feedback about his " SPARTEL-Theory " from: '  BIANCA-2001 ' and others !( notably me.)IN 2005. ( indeed Bianca debuked " Georgeos' Theory yesterday not allready in 2005, sorry, I stand corrected.!)

It is a good thing that my abstract was in Arial-font,  instead of the required " Times new Roman lettering font !    That's why  my abstract was returned and I did not went to The " first world-Milos Conference  2005 on Atlantis " as a Lost Land.( obviously the 'promised' Milos 2008 Conference is not reserved in the conference-room Timesharing schedule, and thus will not be forthcoming !)( I doubt if people will be willing to visit the University Auditorium in my Home town Delft in Holland, instead !  sharing Board & Lodgings in the local YOUTH- HOSTEL !) )

Atlantis was " Lost " only in translation because it is misspelled as Atlantis in English but also as Atlantidis or Atlantida in French and Spanish.  WHY ?

The origin of the Word Atlantidis is not from Plato, but from the FRONTISPICE of the Kircher Map published in about 1680 !

There the Title-Caption reads: INSULA  ATLANTIDIS A MARE OLIM ABSORPTA, ex mente Egyptorem et Platonis descripta(   Isle of Atland,  was inundated by high Seas as told in Egypt and by Plato.

Since ATLAND or ATHE LAND was the original name by Plato, Atlantis is a Latin possesional Pronoune and thus as a Geo-Name it is a forgery not originally used by Plato.

Moreover on the Subject of Isles,  PLATO hinmself says in " CRITIAS" 111B, about the Geo-Term ISLE, that it was a POINT-CAPE or TOMBOLO, which is a PROMOTORY jutting out from the Beach of ( the Arabian Coast.)far into the SEA(= not Ocean !)

In Atlantis there were ELEPHANTS, many elephants grazed in the artificial Lakes and on the PLAIN, munching Tidal-SEAWEEDS.

Three words for Elephant: POSEIDON/ PHAETHON / PILLAR / HATi

Atlantis or ATHE-Land is AD-Land in Koran, but in the original PUNIC it would be written as (H-)Adland or Hatti-Land, arabian HODRIYAH, Hindi: AHODHIYA and shortened in Koran to HUD, or HUDZLA( Ibn--Safwone.) thus Ad-Land was HUD-Land in Arabic

HATTi means ELEPHANT, in Hindi, Atlantisw as Elerphant land would be HASTiNA-  PURA= Poseidonis  or Elephant-City   POSAIDON is a corruption from Ras-=Po, ADEN= Aidon.   ADDE means " white" in Swahili.

PHULBE or PILLAR or PHALUSTINE all means ancient Persian : White- ELEPHANT,  Thus the PILLARS of Hercules actually means not mountains nor Pillars but Elephant-Country !

ARABIA PHOELIX is " Happy Arabia" in latin, but in ancient Persian it simply means " WHITE-  ELEPHANT- country " couppled with White for Aden and PULASTYA for Elephant.

In Atlantis on the Acropolis which was named ATHE, or Elephant Hill there was a Temple with( White-Elephant-)BULLS !b  The CHERUBS guarding this Temple were Elephants, in Hebrew this temple was named ( EZEON-) or ZION in greek ELSION or ELYZION and in Somalia the synonym was MORIA( Sumur- MERU=)Elephant thus Mount ZION ( =also greek mount IDA/ OLYMPUS/ parnassus & Paradise= ADEN/ EDEN )all these variants mean( white-) ELEPHANT

The name ELEPHANT menas God of Punt or rather: EL= God= Elephant! PHANT means PONTOS. the ancient patriarchs were Elephants PUNT=Pontos= Elephant

PONTOS weas the father of OKEANOS or in GeologiCAL TERMS tHE oCEAN CAME FORTH FROM A gulf CALLED pontos.  wHICH gulf ? ?  wELL THAT'S EASY:

HERODOTUS says that the SEA on which Atlantis bordered was named the World-Ocean, but in ancient terms this was the MARE- Erytraeum, when the Atlanteans took refuge after the FLOOD/ Tsunami=cataclysm, they went to Europe and colonized that so Atlantis as beiing originally in Europe is a fallacy, yet many Atlantoliogists believe that Spain was Atlantis but this is in Europe thus Spain was not Atlantis !

The Emigrants from Atlantis renamed the " Mare-Nostrum" as Media-Terra-Nean(= NEW- World-Ocean !)

Atlantis was hit by TWO cataclystic TSUNAMIES in 1075 bc(= also known as the TITANO-machia.) and in 855 bc, ( also known as the GIGANTO-machia.)

In 1055 bc the mineans FROM asir IN hADRAMAUT, IMMIGRATED INTO Crete & RENAMED Greece AFTER Aden/ hades WITH THE NINE RIVERS OF hADRAMAUT(= hATTI=hADes.)

200 years later this Minoan(= Minean) civilisation was cdaught up in the *(Last-)GLOBAL Tsunami of 855 bc, when many hitherto, dormant Volcanoes on the Globe exploded and Atlantis beiing the ADEN-Volcano on a faultline did not sink, but was sliced in half( on that faultline !)

Alas this last EVENT was dated falsly from 3500 bc( invasion of these MINOANS in Greece to: 8.000 years ago as the Sealevelrise from the melting Ice caps. and the Quarternary Lake-dam burst which all never the less happened simultaneaously in 855 bc.

These recurrent TSUNAMIES were caused by two collisions of the MOON, in 1075 which cracked oven dry Ocean Beds and another MOON collision in 855 bc which filled the dry oceans with Lake dam burst water.

In 1075 the falling MOON was named TYPHON and sure in 855 bc the same MOON falling to Earth again was named TYPHON-NEUS !

All Atlantologiswts in 3 Atrlantis FORUMS thought thaT i WAS MERELY TELLING A fib ( AS " BIANCA'S  BROKEN -RECORD ".) BECAUSE THEY DID NOT KNOW THEIR BIBLE-TEXTBOOK text .

ABOUT  THE MOON FALLING  TO EARTH: the bible called him the Light-Angel LUCIFER, in the TORA, this is the " SPLENDOUR  OF  ISRAEL thus the Night-SUN or Moon )  The Greek Myth Calls the Prince of the Dark: PHAETON or Helios, son of Helios means the raging Moon, hyperion is the Day-SUN, Helios is the Night Sun.

ELEPHANT were the AVATAR of the Moon and thus when the Assyrians in 855- bc, under King Salmanasser-3 took ADEN(= Atlantis= Ad-Land.) they killed all 1.000 " Pillars" of Ad-Irem for causing Earthquakes & Tsunamies.

CONCLUSION:

By wrong translations Atlantis was Lost,into the Atlantic ocean as an island whilst it was a Volcano Promotory of ( Ras=island.)ADEN in Hadramaut(= today: Yemen.)

result: 
ALL ATLANTOLOGIST  CALLED MY THEORY " UN- ORTHODOX " BY NOT RECOGNIZING THE TRANSLATION ERRORS, [/b] WERE" BARKING-UP THE WRONG TREE,  MEANWHILE, ACCUSING THE ONLY REAL DISCOVERER OF THE HISTORICAL AD-LANDIS OF DENYING THE EXISTANCE OF THE " REQUIRED " MYTHIC-ATLANTIS !

Sincerely,  "   Cry  BlueHue ", dd.3 Dec.2007  Cry    Cry

PS, Don't forget to REPLY !   ( Read my subscript summerization of the above Theory !)   Cry

« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 02:09:54 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2007, 12:52:17 pm »

QUOTE:

"Georgeos ' had put this on his website too, but made excess to it impossible when he got too many negative feedback about his " SPARTEL-Theory " from: '  BIANCA-2001 ' and others !( notably me.)IN 2005."

Not I, Blue Hue.  I was not around then.  And during the VERY short time I was at AR, I never met Georgeous - lucky me!!!

Bianca 2001!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: