Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:25:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ANCIENT FLYING MACHINES

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANCIENT FLYING MACHINES  (Read 7392 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2007, 10:09:21 am »

Thank you again Bianca2001,
Let's see if I am a good student in learning this modern technology, (I'm not quite as well informed with modern technology, as I am in Ancient Technology, Roll Eyes
I was trying to insert a picture of the late Charles Berlitz, who is one my inspirations, and one of the true champions in making the public aware of knowledge that has long been suppressed, and frowned upon by the established science of our civilization. 
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2007, 10:18:37 am »

Hi,

I am glad you found it!!!

Did you see my e-mail? (it's the little flashing light at the top of the page - click on it).

Charles Berlitz is my great favourite, too.  I practically copied (typed) his whole ATLANTIS- THE
EIGHTH PLANET in the Section ATLANTIS IN THE ATLANTIC, toward the top of the Main Page.

It'll take no time for you to orient yourself.  Don't get discouraged.  Ask any question when you're
in doubt.

Love and peace,
b
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 10:20:46 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2007, 10:36:57 am »

Mike:

Thanks for the very interesting bio about yourself.

Two things really stood out for me.  The Ley Lines and Coral Castle in South Florida.

It would be nice if you could post all you know about them.

You could put the Coral Castle under UNEXPLAINED, but I am not too sure about the Ley Lines.
I have wanted to post some info on them in the past, but I am not too well versed on the sub-
ject, so I haven't.  You could ask Europa in MESSAGES where to post it.  Or I will ask her for you.
I find it a very interesting subject and I am sure others would also.

BTW, it's awfully nice to have a PAESANO here!

Love and peace,
b
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2007, 12:18:04 pm »

Wow Bianca! This is a great thread! I'm still back reading on page 2, (so much to read! so little time!) and am amazed that you have compiled all this information. How do you do it?  You are a virtual encyclopedia! How long have you been collecting information?
Report Spam   Logged

Live Long and Prosper, but please be kind to each other...
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2007, 12:38:33 pm »

VALMIKI a SRI -Sage
appearently wrote his" RAMAYANA," in 400 bc at the same time as POëT Kalidassa did his version of that original.
puporting that it happened at his lifetime but he only translated the more or less original Ramajana from an earlier compilation in PAKRIT ( a court language, into :" Modern- peoples general SANSKRIT."

In the short version of The Ramajana the use of Vimanas is very much not hinted upon only that the APE HANUMAN was able to JUMP-over-Oceans-or Isthmusses but not of his own accord but by using some undefined Airial-COACH, like a FLYING-BASKETT, to visit SITA , unseen, through a high window -terrass, in Ravana's Palace, almost like the Flying-carpet in the( Spanish-moorish-)Aladin Tale !

Ofcourse RAMA-Chandra  & the TEN-HEADDED-RAVANA  BOTH used Vimana's but these rather seemed to have been just BOX-SEATS,  on the necks of Armored Elephants.  But in the more elaboured not shorthened version they became flying objects like :  anti- gravity vehicles.

STRANGELY
at the same time  thus in 400 bc, EZDRAS or Eshra published his version of the Babilonical TORA, where in the book of JAZIR or another apocryphal work the HOST of-the-LORD seems to have been or employed Flying Horses.  But this is not in the Bible CANON. in 399 bc when in Athens Socrates was ordered to drink poison for attempting to introduce ZOROASTRIOAN culture into the Greek Pantheon.

SOPHOCLES wrote his TROIAN Trillogy in 430 but his writings were wider spread in 400 bc anyway, WHAT  I NOTICED IS THAT THE year 400 bc seens to be a special year for translating and producing ortiental Myths and fairytales.

The FAEACEANS PHAECIANS Phoenicians or PUNICIANS who called themseves differently namely: CANAANITES or Amorites, the FLYING SHIP( that took Odysseus home from ESCHERIA.) seemed to have been a common trade Feature, yet we never see Flying tradeships on Punician Vases

ABOUT VIMANAS: in the Bible:
the biblical Prophet ENOCH & AMOSH seems to have mounted hotair baloons, to have been able to fly a hovering contraption forward on command and reconoiter enemy maneuvres in a distance.

ProphetEZEKIEL, Hezekaia,
supposedly had a four wheeled-flying contraption smoking in the Temple of the Holy of Holierst Room, which secret was wrested from him by burning his lips with Coal by the babilonian general Gabriel-ZUBARADAN, who used a copy of the ARK of Convenant to fly over guarded Territory and set Fire to the Temple in Jerusalem using Incindiary bombs in year 605 bc.

His predecessor in  900 bc, Prophet of Israel in David's time: dealing with inflammary water-hydrogen material as a modern Chemist:  using his skills in slaying 400 Priests of BAAL and their Leader JESABELLE, his name was ELISHA, also employed a fire-Cart to flee for King Achab's wrath over the Mediterranean-SEA, , to Egypt, constantly harressed by his protégé Eliseus to tell him the secret of flight.( But he did not.)

PHRIXOS  &  HELLE

Mounted a golden Flying SHE-GOAT when haressed by ATHAMAS first wife NEPHELE, they went to COLCHIS(=in India.)and left it there.  This STORY rather suggests that the invention of Flying Objects canme from Greece(= Athamas ARGOS.)to ( Hindu/Bramin/ Vedic)India rather than vice versa.

Out of the Union of Poseidon/ Neptune with Amphitrite or CAELANO, came the - FLYING- SEAHORSE ARRION, which was given to HERACLES and later to ADRASTUS( in the Battle of the Epigones against THEBES.)

The OFFSPRING of ARRION were XANTHUS  &  BALLIOS & CALLIAS  &  ZETUS, the man-eating Flying Horses of King RHESOS at TROY, when MEDUSA died Pegasos another FLYING Horse came forth
Than there were the ( Flying-)Dragons from the Theeth that Cadmos & jason had sown.

HERACLES
Borrowed a FLYING-Golden CUP from HELIOS, PERSEUS his grandfather had borrowed FLYING SHOES from HERMES(= Mercury.)and Water_GOD Poseidon himself used for transpoert 2 HIPPOCAMPI or Water/ SEA-Horses with only two hoofs and two Hinds-Fishtails for legs, BUT with added two WINGS with which to"Fly-over-Water.

PROMETHEUS went to Heaven and back also on a shegoat, to get A Firebrand for man, he used probably a VIMANA ??

EUROPA,
was abducted by ZEUS in the guise of a WINGED-white BULL that never the less swam over the SEA from Punicia to Crete.

DEMETER,
who was actually the mother of both Core-Prosperina-Persephone & Europa, had a FLYING DRAGON CART, which she had borrowed from Apollo, but gave to her son TRIPTOLEMUS, which in his turn borrowed that same FLYING-Drago-Cart to Cholchian-MEDEA, when she too fled to Heracles in THEBES, to escape, from the wrath of King Aegeus for attempting to Poison his son Theseus to promote their ( Younger-)offspring MEDUS.

HERACLES, himself in his 12 LABOURS met with FLYING Dragons like the Nine-Headded HYDRA and the Hellhound CEREBUS who was chained and may not have been flying about much, but who in earlier vases did still have WINGS attached to his body, which carried 3 Heads one, a hawk 2, a Bull 3, an Assyrian soldier-with-Helmet, a Chimaera or Obelisk or GRYPHON, also had rudimentary WINGS.

And what about the one or two  Snakes Coilled around a Caddeus or doctor's staff topped with WINGS(= a miniature VIMANA ??)

THAN, there was a SFINX, that had WINGS and was named a CHERUB, or SERAFIN, the CHERUB had only two WINGS, but the SERAFIN had SIX WINGS. Obviously WINGS on a funerary Statues of ThutankAmun had a heavenly symboly meaning like flying Words or Dove spitit.

Although we mainly see Water-Sankes or Cobra's in Egyptian Public Art, in TOMBS most Snakes seem to have WINGS. PHAËTON's horses had wings,  TYPHON & PYTHON were depicted as WINGED-( water-) SNAKES( Butthe Cobra's went unwinged though.)

It struck me that the VIMANAS as Flying objects were Bogus or maybe Children's toys when I picked-up from a Children's history Website the following PHRASE:

" WHEN GOD SHIVA, was annoyed by : " FLYING- ELEPHANTS "He clipped their WINGS and they became the Hymalaian Mountains " wery instructing !! as a METAPHORE !!

The Atlanteans and Punicians, and today's indians,  gave /give-BIRD's names to their ELEPHANTS, thus the BIRDS of-PARADISE were ( " FLYING-")Elephants !  This Birdnamegivving to Elephants clears a passage in the Bible about Queen SHEBA:

" WHEN the Queen-of-SHEBA was questioned, how she became aware of the wisedom or even the existance of a wise King named SOLOMON, her answer was that a:" LITTLE-BIRD named Saphira had told her of Solomon's magnificence.   Apperently Solomon had sent congratulatory-Elephants to the Sheban Court

THE Assyrian GENIES first had no WINGS watering the FRANKINCENSE Plants, afterwards they were depicted WITH WINGS and lastly they became WINGED Griffons with Human bodies.

In the BIBLEBOOK- of GENESIS Chapter 3 "GOD "anounces that the PARADISE Snake had to be exiled from Paradise for attempting to suggest that ADAM & EVE( and Lillith too,)could become like GOD-like, themselves by Eating from the TREE-of-LIFE( a word-shortage for TREE-of-(Eternal-)LIFE !! )

THUS the SNAKE was PUNISED by removing his legs. . . .his FOUR PAWS were taken away and he was to eat and cover himself henceforthward with DUST.  What BEAST WAS this Snake before he was transformed ?? Some scholars say a FOX or The DEVIL, ( SATAN, with HORNS & WINGS, who became a Snake.) BUT my opinion is a TABOED- ELEPHANT. which also looked like the ( winged-)BEAST-of-the-APOCALYPSE

All these WINGS and FLYING vehicles seem to Me, to indicate a translation ERROR of POËTS that have only meant that the EARS of ELEPHANTS when in RAGE seem to behave like BIRD's WINGS in MOTION.

As a curious anecdote the Indian/ Hindu Story of Flying Elephants culminated in America in the Children' s
Tale of the FLying Circus-Elephant:" DUMBO  ".

NEVERTHELESS the Desire of Flying and thus becoming an astronaut or a GOD was inherent with the greeks who depicted Alexander, as a Diver-in-a glass Bottle and as a conductor in a Balloon-drawn by swans.Chinese Emperors who werew invariably depicted in flying Coaches drawn by geese or other Birds

Of GODS and GODDESSES, only INANNA, -Astarte, NIKE, and EROS Had wings, Hermes/ Mercury had them on his bootsoles.

Thus I wonder if in the original RIG-VEDAS-PURANAS the VIMANA-Vehicles were not just, only Elephant drawn Carts or real Hot-Air-baloons with Handdriven Aerial Propellers, and the detailles of Flying-machines were added, by the Brahmins,  maybe 500 years later around 500-400 bc when the original-texts, from the years before 1000 bc,  that must have been smaller, were crumbled lost.

YET it seems plausable that Man can have flown in prehistoric times given Goatskin TENTS in THERMIC-Sandstorms like modern Skites or Paragliders.

ATLANTIS was in ADEN and a city of the FOUR WINGED WINDS,( Boreas, Notos, Zethus, Zephirus.) a Frankincense producing county, when the Assyrians took over ADEN-Port after an EarthQuake in 855 bc, they appointed a Satrap for Atlantis who , while beiing Human wore two wings around his waist and two wings around his shoulders, above him hovered a winged Disk with droopy wings, whilst the Egyptians used straight wings.

Ahura-Mazda was the God Marduk surrounded in a circular Cartouche supported by a headless winged eagle, as-if he was hovering or Flying, but above What or Where is not clear to me.

MOHAMMED
is said or supposed to have flown a white WINGED-horse in one hour, from MECCA-t- Jerusalem, just before his yourney to the HEAVENS as-late-as 632 ad THUS in the MUSLIM-CREED FLYING HORSES still exist, but in Heaven !

Afterall SANTA-CLAUS
is A -patron-SAINT for the SEA-MARINER and in his FLYING-Horse( with the WINGS" Clipped ", we still -faintly-recognize the God POSEIDON on his White Charger, or Steed, in pre Christian times that was originally, a WHITE Dolphin or:" FLYING-SEA-HORSE(-s) that Hippocampus, that later became the STARSIGN Constellation of CAPRiCORN(= The Half-Fish, Half GOAT but Winged )copy of the Phillistine God DAGON.

BIANCA, has marvellously attracted attention to the HINDU- apocryphal-FLYING-OBJECTS, and has even provided us with a Route from Sri-Lanka to The Ganges Kingdoms of HYDERABAD, that King RAMA is supposed to have pro-trackted in his VIMANA-Vehicle.

We know that Rama in his army had a regiment of APE-Generals, this is slang for Marine Soldiers who were also water-engineers( called PONTONEERS in french.)  THE name APE-Generals or APE Soldiers for marine-engineers came from the NILE-Makkakes, or Nile-water-apes, who were able to outwit hungry coast/band dwellers, by swimming from the shore where the hunters could not follow.

BATTLE-Carts with thin metal sides in wing-foliate-form-attached could have given rise to the VIMANA's or Flying-Carts>> PUSHPAKKA's

The 18-th Dynasty PHARAOHS were -temporarily- masters of, not only, presentday EGYPT, but also of:  South -Arabia, North-Somalia and South-India, where in their times are supposed to have been these FLYING-VEHICLES of VIMANA's, yet in their most intimate or Secret TOMB-MURALS, not Pharaoh hinted at them.

In Egypt there were plenty of exotic animals like Elephants and Giraffes, yet these too were never depicted in ( Tomb-)MURALS, the fabled PHOENIX-Bird was a HERON also seldomly depicted.   MAYBE the VIMANAS did exist but were like Elephants, Heron's and Giraffes declared TABOO for some unexplained. reason  and thus lead an invisible existence. ??
When one is drunk one traditionally is supposed to see PINK flying Elephants. . .

Sincerely ; " BlueHueCry   Cry   Cry  dd. 2- July- 2007
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 02:07:16 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2007, 12:49:52 pm »

Easy on the compliments, Cat.  I don't deserve them, especially on this thread.  I went into this
completely BLIND.  This is Qoais' expertise.  But, when the Vimanas came up I asked her to do a
thread on Hinduism, unfortunately, her husband had burned himself badly and she was in a tight
spot.  So I volunteered, with her guidance.

But here how it's done:

I am on this site almost 24/7, as now I live alone and am not too mobile.  The computer is the
best TOY I ever had since my daddy bought me a two-wheeler when I was five years old......

I don't buy many more books anymore, as all my reading is mostly on line.  I hit google and all the info
sites and do a lot of reading, then I post what I think is worthwhile.  I have always liked to re-
search, I am a very curious person (not nosy, though, I don't care what my neighbour does, so
long as it doesn't 'cramp my style'.....), so, except for the tech part, this is a joy.....

Funny how life is.  I was a handful as a child.  But my mother could keep me still only with a
book, magazine or the comics.  Now that I am almost 70, my kids don't worry much about me
because of the 'net.  What is it that the say about "second childhood"?......

Then, about two months ago I got a new computer.  Until then my contribution was by typing
info off my own books.  Elric, one of the administrators, taught me how to post articles and
pictures.  Well, I took off like a shot.  I'm having the time of my life.  The other night I decided
that the post CULT OF THE BULL (in Plato's Atlantis) needed some pictures.  So I hit the google
image.  I found this picture of a bull totally perpendicular upon its horns (in a bullfight).  For
some reason, it his my 'funny bone' so bad I laughed and roared for the longest time.  It must
have been around midnight, if any of my neighbours heard me, I am surprised they didn't call
the men in the white coats.....

Even the little ones (my great-grandaughters - 4 and 6) are used to my "habit" - they'd sit
on my lap when they were small.  They are very curious little things, just like me.  I hope I
live long enough to have some influence on them.  But then, I raised their mother and she'll
do well by them.

So, nothing miraculous, after all!

And, BTW, I hate housework (though I'm a great cook) and this way I shut it out.  I'll eventually
pick things up.......

Hugs,
b
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2007, 02:05:08 pm »

ROFLMAO! Housework? Oh who cares, b? I'm over 60, and after all the cooking, cleaning, and taking care of husband and kids that you and I probably both did, I figure we deserve this time! The housework can wait. It doesn't matter how many times you pick up, it's only going to get cluttered again, right? And, thank your lucky stars for your childlike curiosity. It's what keeps you young inside, and if you look around you, those who are our age who have lost that curiosity, are already showing the sad and unmistakable signs of dementia. The brain is like any other muscle, if we don't use it, we lose it. So post away! Play your heart out! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2007, 02:55:49 pm »

Mdsungate posted, "I have 30+ years of research on ley lines." Wow. Me too. The leys are extraordinarily important in all of this. Time after time the flight path of currantly sighted UFOs (Vimana's for all we know) are shown to be following the leys. Regardless of the particular word one uses to describe the energy running down the leys, it has seemed obvious to me for many years now that that same energy is being used in the present by UFOs, and one may assume it is either being used as energy that effects their propulsion system, or energy that is somehow used in the operation of their guidance systems. What do you think is going on, Sungate?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 02:57:55 pm by KTCat » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2007, 03:08:13 pm »

Sungate and Cat,

Go to it , guys, I'm all ears!!!

B
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2007, 03:58:03 pm »

Okay, I'll give this a go. In the information Bianca has posted, there was a piece about the theory that the Vimanas were being propelled by highly ionized gases that were ultimately being used in a sort of plasma type propulsion system. This makes sense in terms of the leys. The leylines begin and end at the Great Pyramid. The GP has proven to be an extraordinarily energy absorbent structure; it certainly absorbed every cosmic ray scientists could throw at it in experiments done back in the 60s and 70s. (Bianca, this is in part because it is a poured structure, which makes it more energy absorbent than rock is.) The GP is dedicated to the "sun god" according to the Heliopolitan priesthoods. And aside from UV light, the energy of the sun can ultimately be defined as positive ions. Every time the sun produces a sun spot or spits out the even more dramatic CMEs (Coronal Mass Expulsions), the sun literally floods the earth in a sea of positive ions. The GP sits in the middle of a desert environ. Desert environments are where positive ions collect; therefore it seems rather obvious that the Great Pyramid, as an energy absorbent structure, would theoretically be absorbing positive ions from the desert that surrounds it.

Plasma requires positively charged ions coupled with negatively charged electrons. Negatively charged electrons are produced when an atom builds up so much speed or movement that highly charged negative electrons fly off of them. What comes to mind here are the theories of why dull razor blades placed under a small pyramid model become sharp again. They get sharp because for some reason the five corners of a pyramid causes atoms to bounce off the walls, and the atoms build up more and more speed, becoming highly active. This action would not only sharpen razor blades, it would be precisely what it takes to produce negatively charged electrons.

Theoretically then, the Great Pyramid could be absorbing positively charged ions from the surrounding desert, and coupling them with negatively charged electrons and this energy state then could in some way be being amplified in the mass centroid, i.e. the King's chamber, until the energy being produced is great enough to be propelled out the four base corners of the Pyramid, and sent down the connecting ley lines.

Now this energy could not be technically called "Plasma" because it is still in its raw static electrical field state, but that same combination of energy combines the main ingredients which are the primary building blocks necessary to produce a gaseous plasma state. So maybe the Vimanas were designed in such a way that as the aerial craft followed the path of the leylines, they drew or sucked this energy into their ships, and from there, the electrical field state is changed into the gaseous plasma state, which is then used to propel and fuel their vehicles.

What do you think, Sungate?
Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2007, 09:31:50 am »

Well, all I've got to say is that the texts concerning ancient India's vimanas and the evidence for their high tech weapons have utterly changed my world view. I have a background in UFO research and was really very active in a rather large local UFO investigation team. I've interviewed hundreds of abductees and witnesses over the years, and traipsed through farmer's fields to take pictures of mutilated cows. (The mutilations are grizzly.) I've attended national conferences and personally met many of the people who have been in the forefront of UFO investigation. And I have seen one, and only one UFO (or was it a Vimana?) in my lifetime, and as far as sightings go, it stands out as being a very good one.

It happened in 1959 when I was 12 years old. I'd gone out to the front porch one summer evening to sit on the steps and read. It was dusk, and I always liked that time of the evening. I sat down and then surveyed the sky, simply because sky is a neat thing to look at. And to the south of where I lived, some distance away, I saw a thing in the sky that was glistening in the setting sunlight and moving like nothing I'd ever seen before. It was not only moving at speeds impossible for planes, it was making impossible 30º, 45º, and 90º turns while moving at incredible speeds.  I lived on the flight path to a major airport, so I knew it didn't look like anything I'd ever seen in the sky before. The thing was flitting and flying all over the place, yet it was staying in one general location, and I knew exactly where that location was. The UFO was dancing in the sky right over the air force base down the road from where I lived; about seven miles away. Now that base was an old Air Force SAGE unit; they didn't have a squadron of fighter jets there; they were primarily a radar tracking station. At the time my Dad worked at that base in a civilian capacity, and when I was a teen-ager I worked there too. I had watched the UFO/Vimana for at least10-15 minutes, when I saw the contrails of four jets flying in formation coming in from the north. I think I am justified in presuming those four jets were air force fighters, called in from some other close-by air force base, because I could clearly see their contrails and the jets were obviously trying to circle in on the UFO. They got pretty close too and were honing in on the thing, coming at it from four different directions like a big "X". As they drew closer, I sat there slack-jawed, thinking, "Ohmygod! Are they going to try to shoot it down?" When, all of a sudden that UFO shot straight up into the sky, and I mean as vertical as all get out,  and then it just completely disappeared. The jets then turned around and flew in formation back towards the north from whence they had come. The whole sighting must have taken at least twenty minutes.

I remember walking back into the house and telling my Mom that I thought I had just seen one of those UFOs they were talking about in TV, and she just looked at me funny and then told me to go wash the dishes. But from that point on, I was utterly hooked on the study of UFOs, and who wouldn't be? And of course, I've read all of Sitchin's books, and for a very long time believed that UFOs, the gods of ancient Mesopotamian history, and the Anunnaki all represented extraterrestrial intervention with earth.

But now my view has changed since I've become more familiar with the information in the ancient Indian Vedas. In part because I know dang well that in close encounter reports, where people have actually come in contact with UFO occupants, a huge percentage of the reports concern Aryan looking humans, not some small, little bug eyed grey with an atrophied body. Secondly, because I am very aware that many of the ancient Sumerian and Babylonian texts are nearly as explicate as the Vedic texts in describing both UFOs and nuclear devastations. And thirdly, because whether one reads the Mesopotamian versions or the Vedic versions of ancient history, it remains obvious that many beings who once declared themselves "gods" must have gotten cooked pretty good in the radioactive fallout from those wars.

So, I've been asking myself for many years now, "Just who are the Grays?" Do they actually represent extraterrestrials from some other place in deep space? Or are these beings one and the same as "the gods;" because the gods of ancient history seem remarkably human in most historical accounts, and are depicted as human in the ancient artifacts. But they seem like a group of "elitist" humans who had gone through specific genetic procedures to make them live a very, very long time. What happens when an "immortal" god who had gone through those longevity genetic procedures gets exposed to severe radiation? Do they go right on living? Do they mutate? Do their bodies atrophy? And do they lose their ability to procreate? If so, then those same mutations; mutations which have surely run their course since about 2000 BC, which was about the last time a big nuclear war seems to have happened, could have resulted in someone who now appears merely "humanoid" and looks just like the grays.

There is no difference between the UFOs we have assumed were extraterrestrial, and the human made Vimanas reported in the ancient Vedic texts. The whole thing makes me wonder…

Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2007, 01:41:49 pm »

Wow Bianca! This is a great thread! I'm still back reading on page 2, (so much to read! so little time!) and am amazed that you have compiled all this information. How do you do it?  You are a virtual encyclopedia! How long have you been collecting information?

DEAR TCAT,

Would you mind to look at Reply 65 in the VIMANA-Thread ?
dd Juli-1- 2007  Thanks. Grin
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 01:44:13 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

KTCat

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2007, 01:51:49 pm »

Yes, I've read that. And your point? I was expressing my amazement at the amount of material Bianca was posting. She understood that. Did you?
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2007, 02:33:13 pm »

Yes, I've read that. And your point? I was expressing my amazement at the amount of material Bianca was posting. She understood that. Did you?

DEAR CTCAT ,& Bianca & QUAIS, 

Bianca's contribution was AMAZING indeed, and she added an impressive List of Ten recent issued Book with quotations on the subject.  recent and very impressive, in connection, MY POINT was that in Myth and Bible there ARE indications of FLYING  VIMANA's, so far so good but on the point of Chemical Propulsion I, MUST DISAPPOINT you BOTH.

These VIMANAs were clearly NOT vehicles of PEACE and one would expect them to have been used at the  described Time-Line, in victorious wars as a superweapon that stopped every opposition, but no contemporary MURALS with the VIMANA's were ever found.

Also in Egypt atleast no MURALS with Elephants and Giraffes were found, not because they were not there but because of a general TABOO on 'secret'weapons of War as a battle Elephant also was a military Equipment. . .

In Egypt were enough tradeships that carried Elephants and Giraffes but even when Egypt's enemies used Battle-Elephants These animals that are hard to conceal and eat tons of fodder, were not recorded on Tomb-murals, as-if- the Elephant in Egypt was either invisible or did not exist( "Invisible means Taboo-ed.)

Thus if, the existence of VIMANAs were also NOT recorded at the contemporary time then,  only hundreds of years later, AFTER they were used in a Civil War in the ANCIENT Near-East., and when the Picture-BAN of the taboo was lifted, then POETS run -away with the descriptions.

When I mentioned VIMANA-Flying ( Greek-)Gods and Goddesses that are said to have Flown then, a  Strange coincidence has it, that it is ALWAYS with a combination of GOAT skin or PIGSKIN or Elephantbladder Skin, which would suggest a hotair balloon apart from a combustive propulsion-solution

By reading the Rig-VEDA Puranas we may conclude that INDIA is the basis of VIMANA-Flying, but that is NOT so,  because we have NO contemporary pictures of the aforesaid VIMANAs, and IF they had existed some High HAND has destroyed them if not white-washed them, alas.

USE of VIMANAs in history:
I happen to know that the Egyptians have once held Babylon and India including Arabia but too short for history to have noticed that.   THIS was the time that Atlantis florished as a dependancy of Egypte( and NOT the otherway around.)and also the time of the greatest use of the VIMANAs( which is a word-corruption of HOT-Air Balloon from Elephant bladder if you'd ask me.

The VIMANAs were much later after the Brahmins took over added as experimental rocket vehicles but originally these BATTLE-Elephant-CARTS were only Flying in the imagination of the ( later-)POËTS.

So my Point was,  that INDIA was Atlantis, they DID use:" Vimanas " but in the original place of ADEN (=land - of- AD, or AT-LANT-is which is in presentday in Yemen.)

Sincerely Cry  " BlueHue Cry   dd. 2- Juli- 2007
Sincerely  Cry " BlueHue ".   Cry
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 03:53:41 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2007, 02:40:41 pm »

What do you think, Sungate?
I like the way you think, KTCat. 
this is in part because it is a poured structure, which makes it more energy absorbent than rock is.) The GP is dedicated to the "sun god”
  Qoais and I got side-tracked in the Atlantis Rising Forum on Ancient Flying Machines into a dialogue about “rock softening” a technique allegedly  know to the Incas.  So I’m with you in that the GP was a poured structure.  The ancients had a liquid that would dissolve silicon and make rocks, (which are primarily made up of silicon), soft and pliable, yet the liquid was not corrosive and could be handled safely.  When the liquid evaporated, the rocks resumed their normal density or hardness.  Thus they could mold rock into whatever shape they needed. 

“a sort of plasma type propulsion system.” 
Again, I like your reasoning.  This type of propulsion would work in outer space, as well as in our atmosphere.  Ion drives are a common supposition in science fiction and NASA’s future designs.  A ionized plasma drive should have a lot more kick, and it would work in our atmosphere as well as in outer space, making the re-entry vehicle that the “zoomorphic gold bug” seems to depict. 

Theoretically then, the Great Pyramid could be absorbing positively charged ions from the surrounding desert, and coupling them with negatively charged electrons and this energy state then could in some way be being amplified in the mass centroid, i.e. the King's chamber, until the energy being produced is great enough to be propelled out the four base corners of the Pyramid, and sent down the connecting ley lines.”   
Okay, now here, perhaps this is as best we can understand it with what our civilizations science now teaches.  It definitely has to do with the sun, and the power that emanates from it in the “solar wind” and stream of charged particles that come for it in waves.  At certain times the ley lines become charged.  And Bianca2001, as an astrologer, (I dabble a bit myself), you’ll be interested to know that the lines become charged at certain key astronomical times.  Stonehenge in England, for example, emits ultrasonic vibrations at dawn.  And all the ancient megalithic sites are almost invariably aligned with the stars.  Not to go down this road right now, but UFO are frequently sighted at these sites, Stonehenge in particular.  Could they be recharging, using the same type of technology that the ancients did?  Wink
   Okay KTCat, since your next post gets into the UFO thing, I’ll throw in my two cents here.  Having grown up with a father who was a firm UFO believer, I became sort of an agnostic on the subject, (the way a preachers kid gets sick of religion).  I like to get things done and questions answered.  The problem with UFO’s is that they raise more questions than they do answers.  However I have an Uncle who had a close encounter of the 2nd kind, and he is a down to earth sort of guy who wouldn’t make that kind of story up.  Long story short, his car and the cars on both sides of the highway went dead, a giagantic UFO, (the size of a football field), rose up out of a lake in NY and after slowing going up slowly for several hundred feet, it took off like a shot, so fast it practically disappeared.  He told no one, called no one, for fear of ridicule.  He only tells close friends and relatives about it.  I am a believer in “where’s there’s smoke there’s fire” and I’ve read lots myself, beside what my dad ingrained in me.  But I became a believer when I read “The Day After Roswell” by Lt. Corso.  One fact convinced me.  The silicon transistor was suddenly introduced a few months after the Roswell crash.  It had had no developmental stage, it simply appeared to replace the vacuum tube which had taken 50 years to develop.  Now while I believe that UFO’s exit, they still pose more questions than they do answers.  Are they visitors from outer space?  Are they time travelers from our own future?  Are they a race of advanced aliens that live inside our planet, as legends have told for unknown centuries?   Why are they here?  Are they the gods who created the human race as in the ancient Sumerian and Babylonian texts?  Not to mention all your own questions you just asked in your last post.  Few answers and so many question, here. Huh
   One thing I am sure of.  There are two schools of thought about the ancient mysteries like Stonehenge,  the GP, and back to subject, ANCIENT FLYING MACHINES.  Once camp is the ancient astronaut theory, spearheaded by Erich von Daniken.  The other is the ancient technology theory, that subscribes to the thought that the predeluvian civilization, i.e. Atlantis, was technologically advanced.  While I do believe that UFO have been visiting our planet for many centuries, I don’t think they are responsible for teaching ancient men to build things like the GP, (and why not?).   Because they don’t seem to be doing so today.  If you believe Lt. Corso’s story, (and I do), we have lasers, fiber optics, night vision goggles, and transistor chips for circuits, because we stole it from a crashed alien ship, they didn’t come down and offer to show us how to build these things.  Who are they and why are they here?  They don’t seem to be willing to tell us, at least not the general public.  What does the government elite know?  I’m sure more than they’re telling us.  But again, only more questions, not answers.  I like the ancient technology theory, because it is an answer.  Ancient man was highly technologically advanced, and there are many artifacts and legends to attest to this.  How did he learn how to do this?  The same way we have, by trail and error.  What happened to all this knowledge and why didn’t they pass it down to us?  They were almost wiped out totally by global destruction, (the flood in their case).  You can’t pass on an education in nuclear physics, when there is no Universities left to send your children to. 
   So in short, welcome to the Virmani school of thought.  Although I do think it is a very large universe out there, so who knows just what you saw when you were 12 years old.  Perhaps a Virmani from Shambala or Agatha, where they still have them.  Or grey aliens from the Siris star system?  Perhaps Alanteans traveling into the future?  The universe is very large and full of wonder! Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: