Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:47:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

VIMANAS USED QUICKSILVER - D.H. Childress & Other Sources

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VIMANAS USED QUICKSILVER - D.H. Childress & Other Sources  (Read 3073 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 11:33:01 am »

Smiley   Reply to Wanderer:

QUOTE:

Today when a writer describes a sci-fi story he has the benefit of living immersed in a technological culture that makes it easy to launch into plausibly believable fiction based on current technological knowledge projected into the forseeable future.  The people writing any of the ancient texts had no such basis and knowledge making their volumes all the more believable.

Yes, actually that was my original reason for joining the forum here and the one at Atlantis Rising, (which I found hostile).  But here at Atlantis online, I’ve made friends with similar interests.  Besides doing research for my next novel, I’m learning even more about subjects I thought I already knew quite a bit about.  The more I learn, the more I see what I have yet to learn.  And this particular subject really drives that point home!  Welcome aboard Wanderer, this is a great place!
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
mdsungate

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 11:34:54 am »

Smiley  RE: VIMANAS USED QUICKWILVER:

RESPONSE TO REPLY #25

Interesting that you have Scorpio Rising, "B".  I have Scorpio rising as well, (17 degrees)., and it’s also in square to my sun, (since I am an Aquarius).  Then surely your chart also creates a geometric figure, making you a very powerful person.  I used to Think that squares and oppositions were a bad thing.  But they are only bad if that aspect is alone without other aspects balancing them.  When I studied Astrology with Zoltan Mason, he explained that the chart couldn’t be interpreted properly without looking at it as a whole.  This was the basic message of his book Astro-Synthesis.  But I guess this subject belongs in that other new thread on the Sphinx and astrologly, LOL.  Cool 

Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 11:40:31 am »

Smiley  RESPONSE TO REPLY #26

QUOTE FROM BIANCA:

The word vimana is proportedly derived from vamana: “he who is able at three strides to take measure of the entire earth and heavens.”

Gosh, I can’t help notice the similarity between that deffiantion and what is said of Hermes Trimetigus:  that he was “thrice greatest geomancer of the earth”.  There’s something there, though I’m not sure what.

Couple that vedic definition with the wings of the magic wand of Hermes, and of course his role as “winged messenger of the gods” and apparently old Hermes, (also Mercury) must have had something to do with the ancient technology of flight, ala vimana, Atlantean space craft, and the like.

Perhaps this personage of Hermes was less of a person and more of a branch of science that was “revered”.  We use phrases like “the great god of science”.  Perhaps Hermes was actually the science of aviation and the branch of the government that specialized in it.  Then perhaps over the years, this lost technology sounded more and more like a myth than preserved knowledge, and the memory of it descended into superstition and religious myth?  Food for thought…   Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 05:10:56 pm »

I don't know, Sungate.  I am not at all acquainted with Oriental mythology to make an
opinion.  But certainly in Greek-Roman mythology, Hermes/Mercury was probably the
most talented of all the gods.  Also the least prone to their 'shenenigans'.......

Maybe he was the 'messenger of the gods' so that he could get away from Olympus
and the others' inanities,
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
mdsungate

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 10:46:26 pm »

: QUOTE FROM BIANCA:

Maybe he was the 'messenger of the gods' so that he could get away from Olympus
and the others' inanities,

LMAO, Could we blame him with Zeus transforming into swans to seduce women?, LOL.

My mother, (God rest her soul), was like that.  As soon anyone would say we're out of something, she'd say, "I'll go" and be off in a flash!  I used to suspect it was to get out of the house work, but come to think of it, it was a little zany in our house, (we were all loud emotional Italians, LOL).   Roll Eyes

The "Magic Wand of Hermes" still has me reeling to think that the blueprint for a mercury engine has been staring me in the face at every RX and hospital.

But we need to get Qoais in on that.  Maybe she can help figure out how it actually works.   Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 11:39:21 pm »

I don't suppose anyone would like to try to draw this thing from the description?  I can't draw worth crap!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2007, 04:24:06 pm »

This may be to technical for my friend Kaos, and Unknown may be too busy.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2007, 08:42:27 pm »

Ooooooohhhhhh, it's so frustrating.  I told my husband to read the description and he wouldn't (cause he's watching the world series) and he told me to draw it, so I started drawing and in a break he looked at my picture, and said, "That thing won't fly".  Then I realized I was drawing from the instructions on how to make a "camera" with the deflecting devices so the pilot could see the lay of the land.! Shocked  OOPS.  That was last night and haven't had time to work on it today.  I showed him the picture of the caduceus, and he said it wouldn't fly either, that there had to be more to it.  The principle is there, but he says there's got to be more parts.  I tried to explain that it's the "theory" that's being depicted, not the actuall engine.  In other words, it's an Electro-Magnetic engine.  It's explaining that the heated mercury - activated by electricity caused the vehicle to fly.  I understand about the heat exchanger (coils) but they would get so blinkin' hot, they would have had to be wrapped or coated in something.  I understand about the expansion and contraction, as this can be used as a force, but how was it linked?  That's the thing.

We have a mercury bulb in the bottom, activated with electricity - (what manner of electricity is anyone's guess)  They could have had some kind of battery or a small transformer that collected solar rays or a device that was being constantly bombarded with protons to activate the mercury.  Whatever the coils were made of, would have had to be able to take really high temperatures and take the constant stress of expanding and contracting without losing strength.    It indicates in the picture that it is the expanding and contracting that "lifts" the craft, by the arrows from top to bottom on an angle, but that doesn't mean the thing had wings.  It just means it could make it fly or at least "rise up" as in a flying motion.

This one looks like the other description, of crystals having wires passing thru them.  If that outer ring works like a magneto, then I think it spins one way, while the inner circle spins the other direction or one is stable, and one rotates.

With a magneto system, we have a flywheel, attached to a drive shaft, causing the flyweel to turn very rapidly.  The flywheel has powerful magnets mounted all around it near the edge.  Facing this flywheel and also mounted with magnets, is the commutator.  The magnets on the commutator are wrapped in coiled wire and the wire then goes from one to the next, until you get to the top or "centre pole".  The manets on the flywheel are mounted one way, (either North or South) and the magnets on the commutator are mounted the opposite way, (reverse poles) so that they are constantly repelling each other.  This creates electricity, which is then dispersed thru the coiled wires, and up to the "centre pole" and you direct it wherever you want it to go from there.  In the Model-T, that would be to the headlights, and the coils.  The coils then spark and ignite the fuel to drive the engine. 

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 09:26:57 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2007, 09:29:11 pm »

Q.,

I haven't finished typing the chapter.

Baby just went home and I can't, for the life of me, find the darn book (too

many of them around).  I probably hid it from her and I don't remember

where I put it.....(I have to do things like that when she's around.)

b
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2007, 11:46:28 pm »

Link to here:

http://drblayney.com/PseudoScience.html

then click on www.stealthskater.com/Documents/TIME/caduceus.doc

some of the other links are good too

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

mdsungate

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2007, 05:45:12 pm »

Smiley  This IS frustrating, LOL.. and not because of the series, LOL.  I KNOW this is as you say Qoais, not a blueprint for the "plane" or vimani as it were, but a conceptual blue print for how a "mercury engine" works.

Quote from Qoais:

We have a mercury bulb in the bottom, activated with electricity - (what manner of electricity is anyone's guess)  They could have had some kind of battery or a small transformer that collected solar rays or a device that was being constantly bombarded with protons to activate the mercury. 

Okay well my "instincts" tell me that the electricity we're talking about is what WE call in our science "static electricity" and not current electricity. 

As to what was used to heat up the mercury in the "iorn" container, I don't think that's what's in the blueprint in the "magic wand of Hermes".  There's probably more than one way to create that kind of heat.  But here's what I think, (or really I sense), that the blueprint is telling us... (and this one's for you, HereForNow)...

This thing creates an antigravity field.  That's why the wings are drawn on the top.  The wings are not there to be a diagram of where to put wings on a vehicle, or where to place the engine in relation to the engine...

The "wings" are at the other end of the staff because they are the "result" of what happens in the design when the mercury is heated.   Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 01:49:44 am »

ooooooo   awwwwwww   I like that!
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2007, 10:26:44 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2007, 11:08:01 am »

VIMANAS

By: D.H Childress

T H E   C A D U C E U S

Mercury, the messenger of the Gods, carried with him his magic wand or CADUCEUS, the
winged staff with which he could perform many wondrous feats.  In one form or another,
the ancient symbol has appeared throughout the world, though its actual origin remains a
mystery.  The caduceus staff of the God Mercury (Hermes to the Greeks) was a rod en-
twined by two serpents and topped with a winged sphere.  Clendenon likens the entwined
serpents to an identical energy as that of the kundalini energy of India.

Today the caduceus is used by the medical profession as their symbol, a practice that
apparently stems from the Middle Ages.`Probably, the use of the caduceus as a medical
symbol stems from the symbolism of the wings for speedy medical attention and the en-
twined snakes as chemical or medical symbols.

The mythical god Mercury was the messanger of the Gods, he flew through the air rapidly
bearing important tidings and official news from kings, gods, or sovereign powers.  It was
said that if the gods wanted to communicate, carry on commerce, to move things swiftly
from one place to another over a long distance safely, they made use of Mercury to accom-
plish their goals.

Researcher Clenendon believes that the caduceus is an ancient symbol of 'electromagnetic
flight and cosmic energy'.The entwined snakes are the vortex coils of the propellant, the rod
the mercury boiler/starter/antenna and the wings symbolical of flight.

Clenendon's basic turbo-pump engine has four main sections: compressor, combustion (or heat
chambers), turbo-pump and exhaust.  Burning gases are exhausted through the trubo-pump
wheel to generate power to turn the electric generator:

1.  Propellar tanks will be filled with liquid air obtained directly from the atmosphere by on-board
reduction equipment.
2.  Liquid air may be injected into expansion chambers and heated by the metal working-fluid
mercury confined in a boiler coupled to a heat exchanger.
3.  The super heated magneto-hydrodynamic plasma (or air) will expand through propellant
cooled nozzles.
4.  The ship may recharge its propellant tanks with liquid air and condensate water collected
directly from the upper atmosphere by on-board reducing plant.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2007, 11:42:18 am »

Clenendon's interpretation of the SAMARANGANA SUDTRADHARA  is then as follows:

"Inside the circular air frame, place the mercury-engine with its electric/utrasonic
mercury boiler at the bottom center." - Inside the circular frame, place the mercury-
engine with its electric/ultrasonic mercury boiler at the bottom center.

"By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion,
a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky in a most marvelous manner."
- The unchained heat, unchained heat energy from the hot mercury vapour, sets the air
pump/turbine in motion.

"Four strong mercury containers must be built into the interior structure.  When these have
been heated by controlled fire from iron containers, the vimana develops thunder-power
through the mercury.  And at once it becomes like a pearl in the sky." - One mercury boiler
and three three mercury flux valve sensor units must be installed in the propulsion system
within the center of the circular air frame.  When these mercury containers have been heated
by electrically-controlled fire (hot mercury vapour) from the containers, the aircraft develops
ultrasonic power through the mercury.  And at once, the ionized recirculating air flow becomes
like a pearl in the sky because of magneto-hydrodynamic plasma.

The ball of light that surrounds the scout ship is the magneto-hydrodynamic plasma, a hot,
continuously recirculating air flow though the ship's gas turbine and is ionized (electrically con-
ducting).  According to Clenendon, at times a shimmering mirage-like effect caused by heat,
accompanied by pulsations of the ball of light makes the craft appear alive and breathing.  This
has, at times, suggests Clenendon, made witnesses to certain UFOs think that they were seeing
a living thing.  For some of the above reasons, the ship may suddenly disappear from view, though
it is actually still there, and not dematerialized.  The ionized bubble of air surrounding the UFO may
be controlled by a computerized rheostat so the ionization of the air may shift through every
color of the spectrum obscuring the aircraft from view.

Clenendon's view of a great deal of discoid craft seen since 1947 is that many are VIMANAS,
either of ancient manufacture, of modern manufacture.  He believes that the famous "scout
ship" observed by George Adamski (and later by other witnesses) is neither a hoax or an inter-
planetary space craft.  His mercury vortex engines are not capable of interplanetary flight, he
says, but, like this version of a vimana, are for terrestrial flight only.

VIMANAS

By: D.H Childress
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 11:43:17 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: