Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:48:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ANCIENT FLYING MACHINES

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANCIENT FLYING MACHINES  (Read 7415 times)
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2007, 03:30:09 pm »

BlueHue,

I confess that I must agree with you that the earliest flying machines probably did use animal skins and gases.

Later, as technology improved, they were able to use sophisticated metal alloys to build aircraft that were propelled by some form of electromagnetism possibly in combination with cosmic radiation.

Yes, I've read that. And your point? I was expressing my amazement at the amount of material Bianca was posting. She understood that. Did you?

DEAR CTCAT ,& Bianca & QUAIS, 

Bianca's contribution was AMAZING indeed, and her 10 quotationed-booklist recent and impressive, in connection, MY POINT was that in Myth and Bible there ARE indications of FLYING  VIMANA's, so far so good but on the point of Chemical Propulsion I, MUST DISAPPOINT you BOTH.

These VIMANAs were clearly NOT vehicles of PEACE and one would expect ythem to have been used at the  described Time-Line, but no contemporally MURALS with the VIMANA's were ever found.

Also in Egypt atleast no MURALS with Elephants and Giraffes were found, not because they were not there but because of a general TABOO on 'secret'weapons of War as a battle Elephant also was a military Equipment. . .

In Egypt were enough tradeships that carried Elephants and Giraffes but even when Egypt's enemies used Battle-Elephants Tese were not recorded on tombmurals, as-if- the Elephant in Egypt was either invisible ort did not exist( "Invisible means Taboed.)

Thus the existence of VIMANAs were NOT recorded at the contemporary time but only hundreds of years AFTER they were used in a Civil War in the ANCIENT Near-East.

When I mentioned VIMANA-Flying ( Greek-)Gods and Goddesses that are said to have Flown then, a  Strange coincidence has it, that it is ALWAYS with a combination of GOAT skin or PIGSKIN or Elephantbladder Skin, which would suggest a hotair balloon apart from a combustive propulsion-solution

By reading the Rig-VEDA Puranas we may conclude that INDIA is the basis of VIMANA-Flying, but that is NOT so,  because we have NO contemporary pictures of the aforesaid VIMANAs, and IF they had existed some High HAND has destroyed them if not white-washed them, alas.

USE of VIMANAs in history:
I happen to know that the Egyptians have once held Babylon and India including Arabia but too short for history to have noticed that.   THIS was the time that Atlantis florished as a dependancy of Egypte( and NOT the otherway around.)and also the time of the greatest use of the VIMANAs( which is a word-corruption of HOT-Air Balloon from Elephant bladder if you'd ask me.

The VIMANAs were much later after the Brahmins took over added as experimental rocket vehicles but originally these BATTLE-Elephant-CARTS were only Flying in the imagination of the ( later-)POËTS.

So my Point was,  that INDIA was Atlantis, they DID use:" Vimanas " but in the original place of ADEN (=land - of- AD, or AT-LANT-is which is in presentday in Yemen.)

Sincerely Cry  " BlueHue Cry   dd. 2- Juli- 2007
Sincerely  Cry " BlueHue ".   Cry
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: