Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:52:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NGS TV - Atlantis & the Maya

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NGS TV - Atlantis & the Maya  (Read 4510 times)
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 09:32:30 pm »

"I think I read once that he diagnosed someones disease."
...please gentleman lets be fair, try to be at least somewhat accurate or impartial in your statements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce

Cayce gave an estimated 22,000 readings during a period of 43 years (1901 to 1944);[citation needed] however, until September 1923, they were not systematically preserved. Accordingly, only about 14,000 Cayce readings are currently available. When out of the trance he entered to perform a reading, Cayce claimed generally not to remember what he had said during the reading. The unconscious mind, according to Cayce, has access to information which the conscious mind does not — a common theory about hypnosis in Cayce's time. After Gladys Davis became Cayce's secretary on September 10, 1923, all readings were preserved and his wife Gertrude Evans Cayce generally conducted (guided) the readings.

http://www.cayce.com/nytimes.htm

http://new-age-spirituality.com/spirit/cayce.html

Cayce’s Healing
Layne had read of similar hypnotic cures effected by De Puysegur, a follower of Franz Mesmer, and was keen to explore the limits of the healing knowledge of the trance voice. He asked Cayce to describe Layne’s own ailments and suggest cures, and reportedly found the results both accurate and effective. Layne suggested that Cayce offer his trance healing to the public but Cayce was reluctant. He finally agreed on the condition that readings would be free. He began with Layne’s help to offer free treatments to the townspeople. Reportedly he had great success and his fame spread. Reports of Cayce's work appeared in the newspapers, inspiring many postal inquiries. Supposedly, Cayce was able to work just as effectively using a letter from the individual as with having the person present. This began Cayce’s correspondence with people all over the world.

Cayce’s work grew in volume as his fame grew. He reluctantly asked for voluntary donations to support himself and his family so that he could practice full time. He continued to work in an apparent trance state with a hypnotist all his life. His wife and eldest son later replaced Layne in this role.

The trance reading produced a visible strain on Cayce’s health, and he attributed the occasional failure to working under too great a pressure to give a clear reading. He was scrupulous in giving refunds to unsatisfied clients.

He was persuaded to give readings on philosophical subjects in 1923 by Arthur Lammers, a wealthy printer. While in his supposed trance state, Cayce spoke unequivocally of past lives.

In 1931 Edgar Cayce founded the Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc. (A.R.E.) headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Today there are Edgar Cayce Centers in 18 other countries throughout the world.

Cayce gained national prominence in 1943 through a high profile article in Coronet. He increased the frequency of his readings to 8 per day to try to keep up with the level of interest but this took a strain on his health. Edgar Cayce died on January 3, 1945.

http://www.edgarcaycebooks.com/HealthandHealing.htm

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/edgar-cayce-health-healing.html

http://www.meridianinstitute.com/publish.html

Peer-Reviewed Journals (articles and letters)

Improvement of Circulation Using The Radial Appliance (article - Subtle Energies & Energy Medicine)
Chiropractic Manipulation for Childhood Asthma (letter - The New England Journal of Medicine)
The Abdominal Brain and Enteric Nervous System (article - Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine)
Manual Healing Diversity and Other Challenges to Chiropractic Integration (article - Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics)
Osteopthic Treatment of Asthma (letter - The AAO Journal)
Systemic Aspects of Psoriasis: An Integrative Model Based on Intestinal Etiology (article - Integrative Medicine)
Manual Medicine Diversity: Research Pitfalls and the Emerging Medical Paradigm (article - Journal of the American Osteopathic Association)
Osteopathic Regulation of Physiology (article - The AAO Journal)
Gold And Its Relationship To Neurological/Glandular Conditions (article - International Journal of Neuroscience)
Treatment of Parkinson's Disease Using The Cayce Wet Cell Battery (article - Subtle Energies & Energy Medicine)
Medical Nutrition Therapy as a Potential Complementary Treatment for Psoriasis - Five Case Reports (article - Alternative Medicine Review),  Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format (920 kb)
Transdermal Absorption of Castor Oil (article - Evidence Based Integrative Medicine), Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format (899 kb)
Colonic Irrigations: A Review of the Historical Controversy and the Potential for Adverse Effects (article - Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine), Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format (464 kb)

Papers Presented at Professional Meetings
Cayce Primer and Update (Paper presented at the American Holistic Medical Association 23rd Annual Scientific Conference)
An Integrative Model of Migraine Based on Intestinal Etiology (Paper presented at the 5th Annual Cayce Health Professionals Symposium)
Diet and Urinary pH: A Preliminary Study and Brief Discussion of Relevance to Infectious Disease (Paper presented at the 6th Annual Cayce Health Professionals Symposium)
Correlations Between Paraspinal Temperature Variation and Health Status: From Manual Therapeutic Art to Objective Measurement (Abstract only - presentation at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Osteopathy in Norfolk, Virginia on March 23, 2002.)
A Review of Cayce-Based Energy Medicine for Chronic Neurologic Disease (Paper presented at the 7th Annual Cayce Health Professionals Symposium)
The Causes and Treatment of Cancer: A Research Report Based on the Readings of Edgar Cayce (Paper presented at the 7th Annual Cayce Health Professionals Symposium)
Thermographic Anomalies in Epilepsy Patients (Paper presented at the Thirteenth Annual ISSSEEM Conference in Boulder, Colorado on June 22, 2003)

Colonic Irrigations: A Review of the Historical Controversy and the Potential for Adverse Effects.  (Paper presented at the 9th Annual Cayce Health Professionals Symposium)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 09:36:03 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Majeston

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 09:34:11 pm »

= Nikas-
Of course he discovered.....oil. He was sponsored by an oil research company. He did the sub bottom profile. Now as soon as he finished that Cyprus closed the deal with that company....No one is going to sponsor him anymore. He is a done deal. Do not even spend time in talking about Sarmast.

I don’t see the donation  sign on his web site anymore. Doesn’t that say something

Hi Nikas,

I think you must be referring to Mike Wisenbaker.  I know Mike and he did fund a portion of the expedition as did others.  Why not?
He's quite wealthy and He knows Bob Sarmast well and they have quite similar interests none of which have to do with oil.
http://urantiabook.org/archive/science/bigbang_frames.htm

I don't really know about any co-incidence with Cyprus signing an oil contract,  but maybe you can provide that information.  It certainly
was not with Mike Wisenbaker or Heritage foundation.

Do not even spend time talking to Sarmast?Huh?  

That's mighty arrogant of you Nikas,  considering he has the correct location for Atlantis/Eden,  and you have nothing.

Even if his one shot of the wrong wall with far too little time turned out to be negative,  all that does is eliminate one spot.  
I think the area in question covers at least 700 square miles and he made one pass at it with improper equipment.

He simply chose the wrong wall covered by at least 10,000 years of mud if not 34,000.  
He should have chosen one of the 3 other walls.  That obviously will have to wait for another year.  
Atlantis isn't going anywhere in any hurry and as long as people like yourself choose Malta or
Georgeos a thousand miles in the wrong direction,  or someone looking for it
in the Atlantic ocean,  Atlantis will stay safe and sound exactly where it is and undiscovered by anyone.
When it finally is discovered with better technology and better funding and equipment,  Bob Sarmast will get
the credit he deserves.
Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
nikas
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 12:16:07 am »

= Nikas-
Of course he discovered.....oil. He was sponsored by an oil research company. He did the sub bottom profile. Now as soon as he finished that Cyprus closed the deal with that company....No one is going to sponsor him anymore. He is a done deal. Do not even spend time in talking about Sarmast.

I don’t see the donation  sign on his web site anymore. Doesn’t that say something

Hi Nikas,

I think you must be referring to Mike Wisenbaker.  I know Mike and he did fund a portion of the expedition as did others.  Why not?
He's quite wealthy and He knows Bob Sarmast well and they have quite similar interests none of which have to do with oil.
http://urantiabook.org/archive/science/bigbang_frames.htm

I don't really know about any co-incidence with Cyprus signing an oil contract,  but maybe you can provide that information.  It certainly
was not with Mike Wisenbaker or Heritage foundation.

Do not even spend time talking to Sarmast?Huh?  

That's mighty arrogant of you Nikas,  considering he has the correct location for Atlantis/Eden,  and you have nothing.

Even if his one shot of the wrong wall with far too little time turned out to be negative,  all that does is eliminate one spot.  
I think the area in question covers at least 700 square miles and he made one pass at it with improper equipment.

He simply chose the wrong wall covered by at least 10,000 years of mud if not 34,000.  
He should have chosen one of the 3 other walls.  That obviously will have to wait for another year.  
Atlantis isn't going anywhere in any hurry and as long as people like yourself choose Malta or
Georgeos a thousand miles in the wrong direction,  or someone looking for it
in the Atlantic ocean,  Atlantis will stay safe and sound exactly where it is and undiscovered by anyone.
When it finally is discovered with better technology and better funding and equipment,  Bob Sarmast will get
the credit he deserves.

Ok Majeston I see that this is your opinion and I will respect that.
Now you are saying that I have nothing. Can you be more specific? Find me an error on my research paper? Here is my research paper.
http://www.superatlantis.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/plato_essay.pdf
So read it and show me. Over there I show at least 20 different arguments. If you can prove that all of those arguments don’t stand a chance than I have nothing! Common sense. Till you do that for you I have everything….I even challenge you to find me one Major (not minor!) error and I will drop my theory of Malta.
You can’t just state something without proof; otherwise no one takes you seriously.
I did evaluate Roberts work and I proved all of his clues to be clueless. He never responded to me after that. If he was so sure about his work he should have responded to me.  Find me his clues and bring them here. If you can prove one of his arguments still I will drop my theory. Just one of his clues. No stupidities like Atlantis was north of the equator….
Now you saying that he has the correct location, how do you know? Are you from his team? Or maybe your Robert himself…I don’t know that.
Now show me why he is right. Just a statement that he is right doesn’t do the JOB. Why would I believe him when he was bragging about the wall all these years? He was challenging Geologists! I will never do. I do challenge people on Theoretical Computer Science or Linguistics because I specialize on that but not other areas. On other areas I consult experts!!
Majeston, do you know that the Area that he is exploring was formed at least 33,000 years ago. And has been under water for more than that time? You see you didn’t know. Even Robert doesn’t know that.  This was confirmed by well respected geologist (German). I can provide his name if you’re interested. So who should I believe an expert who actually explored the mud before Sarmast or Roby who reads URANTIA BOOK?
You said that I choose Malta….Not sweetheart I didn’t choose Malta. I was studding Plato and he “told” me that Atlantis is Malta. Before that I thought that Malta was in Sardinia. (Near).
I don’t believe saying this but If have to choose between Robert and George I will chose George. At least George knows few things more than Robert on the subject.
So challenge me with real facts not statements. As Robert himself told me once,” nobody cares about opinions, not even their OWN”
So do you dare to prove me wrong with facts?

Regarding his oil research do not make me post facts on this site that will really implicate Robert. I am telling you I have real proof that he was sponsored by the Oil research company. It was the same that he had on his donation site. Why did he take down that page?
Regards,
NIKAS
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 12:19:29 am by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
nikas
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 12:21:51 am »

on this post you can find anything you want for Robert:

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001735;p=1

look how everyone proves him wrong. Read it dont just comment on it!
Report Spam   Logged
Majeston

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 03:49:14 pm »

Respected Nikas,

First of all don't call me sweetheart unless you are of the opposite sex. I'm guessing you are male as I am.

Next case

I would like to deal with two items before we explore the actual location of Atlantis and why you are so off base.

Explain your statement regarding 33,000 years completely providing whatever proof you have.  And,  maybe it's just translation

misunderstanding,  but,  when you begin a statement  with Did you know ?  and then end the statement with See,  you didn't know

before I can even answer, then it would appear that the conversation is between Nikas and Nikas.  Capice?

Second,  please provide the answer to my original question which you evaded with your slippery antics.
quote= I don't really know about any co-incidence with Cyprus signing an oil contract,  but maybe you can provide that information.

Finally,  Let's move this discussion to a better more appropriate place such as.......

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,629.0.html

= Nikas
Majeston, do you know that the Area that he is exploring was formed at least 33,000 years ago. And has been under water for more than that time? You see you didn’t know. Even Robert doesn’t know that.  This was confirmed by well respected geologist (German). I can provide his name if you’re interested. So who should I believe an expert who actually explored the mud before Sarmast or Roby who reads URANTIA BOOK?
You said that I choose Malta….Not sweetheart I didn’t choose Malta.

>>>>>>>>>>
Regarding his oil research do not make me post facts on this site that will really implicate Robert. I am telling you I have real proof that he was sponsored by the Oil research company

« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:52:31 pm by Majeston » Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
nikas
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 08:40:12 pm »

Hi Majeston, I thought you’re a Lady. My BAD! Sorry.

Anyway,
Check this places all talking about OIL and the hoax of SARMAST!

According to Reuters:
His research, which cost $741,800 and uses data collected by a Russian scientific survey vessel in 1989, was paid for by the Heritage Standard Corporation, an organisation involved in undersea surveys for oil and gas.

So as you see the company that supports him is Heritage Standard Corporation! You still have doubts. He had the address of donation with that name. Which after I made my claim he removed from his site. Ask him and lets see if he can denied that.
Ok let’s go further more.
You want the deal?
Here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6313699.stm

17 of January the day that the digging for the truth came up!

http://s8int.com/water12.html

http://www.cdnn.info/travel/t030928/t030928.html

http://anthropology.tamu.edu/downloads/AtlantisHoax2.htm

Now concerning the timeline. I said 33,000 thousand years old. Well, according to well-respected Geologists it’s older than that. At least 100,000 years old.

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/news/main.php?id=17015&cat_id=1

You see how three of them make the same claim. If I have to choose between well respected Geologist and an URANTIA fan……well I am sorry I am going with science not with a KUKU Nuts.

Just think about it. The site it’s 1,500 meters under water. You know what that means? For the place to be over-water the med sea has to disappear as well as Adriatic Sea, probably Aegean sea as well. Maby few small lakes will remain. The only sea to survive will be the Ionian which is a deep sea.
Think before you post this comments. Think them throughly. Look how shallow-thinking makes you look bad in front of everybody. Now you may reply to my comments with insults which will further prove my case. (I am only speculating in that manner). You may be an intelligent guy and accept my criticism. I hope so.

Now as I proved your claim entirely not just false, But ridicules as well, Please Show where my theory is off base. I need facts, references not just your opinion.

Regards,
NIKAS
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 09:49:38 am »

DEAR George,

Cry We have not met yet, and I don';t want to antigonize You, but the Atlantis hype was initiated by GEORGEOS DIAZ MONTEXANO, and his "Cronie" Collina Girard back in 2003 with a National geographic Article about This isle of Atlantis as A mudshoal at the perifery of the Atlantic preferably in front of Gibraltar as the "Pelagos Atlanticum, or Pelagou Atlantikoum"

Until then most people believed Atlantis to be in the MIDDLE of the Atlantic like the Azores; Ice-land Green-Land or Even in: Ierland(= supposition by Ulf Erlichsson from Upsala.)Poet Virgil even toght of the Arctic!   My CONTENTION, is that the"OCEAN"of the KNOWN-WORLD the Oikumenos wher Atlantis was situated was the GULF-of-ADEN.

But Alas for the proper "Atlantis" America is definitly off, WHY? simple: because Columbus, when searching for "India"or Atlantis, heb his arabic Seamap of Atlantis upside Down, and so he found it in Brazill & the Antillies isles .
But had he NOT held his Atlantis map upside Down it would have shown up, in south Araby in ADEN, Yemen republic.

Ofcourse Global/eustatic-Sea-levelrise has submerged many coastal regions, not neccesarily named "Atlantis"  If you got time, please read my signature for the Location & Time Frame of the REAL Atlantis

It was a Volcanic Kingdom inbetween Lybia( Which was EAST Africa and ASIA, which was Araby in Plato's time.) The roman translators used Roman carthogragy that changed Plato's East-African Lybia to the North of Africa and supplanted ASIA-Maiorem, to ASIA-Minorem thus altering Plato's original  right CoÖrdinates, 5.000 miles from the right/real spot.

We may keep fooling ourselves that Atlantis is in all those 55 places that those serious scholars suggested back at "Melos" Greece conference-Hall in 2005, but get real, ther was only ONE Atlantis, the others sites are Atlantislike digs from bandwaggon oppertunists.

All Atlantologists are searching Atlantis UNDER the waves, that is truely ridicules because Plato clearly said that it's acropolis was at least 30 meters above sealevel after the socalled Flood or rather the Tsunami wave relented, Atlantis was indeed subsided but as an extinct Crater it still survived above water.  Author:BENOIT and Rider Haggard, (book: "SHE")even supposed it to be in HOGGAR mountains, in Algeria/North-Africa.

King Ferdinand of Spain decided in 1500 ad, that traditionally Spain a name derived from Hispagnola or Hesperis, were the original "Atlantis" and thus Spain or it's Kings were traditionally the heirs of Atlantis and thus the ancient Atlantic Empire including America ( and Marukesh/ Mauretania/Marocco, which he occupied thus unopposed.)

A curious detail that most historians involving Atlantis do not know is that Spain had waged a 80 years- old (Civil-)War with the Dutch Republic( 1568-1648 ad.)  The Atlantic was named "Spanish Sea" before the end of that now forgotten war@!  And the Dutch who won it were ofcourse Loafe to continue sailing on a "Spanish-Sea"as if nothing had happened !  so, they proposed a names-change at the 1648-Münster-Peace Treaty.  The English wanted the English Sea, the Germans a German Sea, and the Dutch, well you can guess that!

So as a compromize Spain came-up with the name "Atlantic Ocean"as a claim to fame( but the Dutch did not know that so they agreed all to this "Nutural" name, "Nutural" except for Spain ofcourse, but the Dutch were  satisfied that they did not have to continue to navigate in a water that was named"Spanish"
Later on, Writers and scholars alike came to think that this "Atlantic" has always carried the name Atlantic -Ocean, and forgot that in Plato's time there has only been ONE"Ocean" namely the Indian-Ocean

And if we take the Atlantis-Coördinates as we understand them today and place them into the Indian-Ocean,the compass-dial would point at ADEN.  ( which was also simultaniously "Old-Israel and the biblical"Paradise-of-Eden.)

Ofcourse You are free  like Bauval and Hancock in India, to continue to  suppose an Atlantis in America
 but that would not be the Atlantis of Plato-proper !

Thank You for your time and effort to understand my drift.

Sincerely  :     Cry  "BlueHue"   Cry

PS,
 The Yemenites were so reliefed to have gotten independance from the British colonial- ADEN protectorate
That by means of Festivities they staged TWO happy  but totally unneccesary Civi Wars, which failed their objective and they are still paying mortages to pay off those Russian arms that they bought in 1990 !
So they lack the money/funds to pump Aden Bay dry and dig-up old Altantis from the Crater-bottom, to start an Atlantis-Tourism bussiness.

PS-2
ABOUT  Sealevel rise : a short note:
From 9.000-855 bc  the Mean-eustatic- Sea level rose a mere 100 meters in total; but inbetween 855-755 bc the Sea-level rose a huge amount of 50 meters in which "Atlantis"/ Aden really drowned and All quarternary Lakes busted and even the Climate changed from wet to arid.

PS-3
Your-academic-retoric Question would be"Can I prove that ADEN was the"Proper"Atlantis ?? I have done nothing else, read my posts or my Signature ! ( Have a  hapy holiday in Aden ! )

Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
cleasterwood

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 11:19:50 am »

Sometimes I wish the Little would take their diving to the extremes and check out the four pyramids that are 'supposedly'  lying off the coast of Florida that were quoted as being found by Brown in the 70's.

See the following article for a nice run down of what is really at the bottom of the Florida coast line.  IF I had funding I'd be looking for them as no one has really done an in depth study of these structures.  I want pictures!

http://www.lost-civilizations.net/possible-physical-evidence-atlantis-2.html

Something else that gets me is that everyone seems to be forgetting about the Sargasso Sea connection. 
The Sargasso Sea is located in the east side of the triangle in the middle of the Atlantic.
   This might be a good place to start looking for Atlantis. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 11:25:28 am by cleasterwood » Report Spam   Logged

Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time!  http://www.talismansoftime.com
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 11:55:47 am »

Hi Cleasterwood!

I agree, the pyramids off Vero Beach are worth investigating (do you know anything more about them?)

I actually did talk to Greg (Little) about checking them out months ago, and they are on his agenda, he just hasn't been able to find time for it yet.  Greg is a member of this forum, by the way - we had some really detailed conversations in the old forum about what he knows about all those discoveries in the Atlantic.  I'll bring them over when I have a little more time.

Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
cleasterwood

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 01:39:32 pm »

I wish I did know more about them, but information is scarce.  I didn't know Greg came to this site from AR!  That's awesome!   I always like watching the Littles on TV while they dive the Bermuda site and always thought they should dive the sites off Florida.   I'd love to know his thoughts on the Florida pyramids.  My friend is an avid diver, but I doubt I could talk her into looking for pyramids when we go boating.  lol  It's great living in Ft. Lauderdale, wish I could afford scuba lessons. Have a boat will hunt for pyramids.  Cheesy   Finding those pyramids may just enlighten us and would be willing to bet my last dollar we'd find concrete evidence of Atlantis.  Curious what he thinks about the Sargasso Sea being muddied after the sinking of Atlantis and how it's so close to the American coastline. Personally, I think the government tried to make Dr. Brown look like an idiot so no one would believe him (except us of course).
Report Spam   Logged

Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time!  http://www.talismansoftime.com
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 02:04:54 pm »

DEAR George,

Some TEN posts have passed the revue, after I posted THIS but nobody seems to boither to comment on this information of a FASLSE Atlantis in America.

Cry We have not met yet, and I don';t want to antigonize You, but the Atlantis hype was initiated by GEORGEOS DIAZ MONTEXANO, and his "Cronie" Collina Girard back in 2003 with a National geographic Article about This isle of Atlantis as A mudshoal at the perifery of the Atlantic preferably in front of Gibraltar as the "Pelagos Atlanticum, or Pelagou Atlantikoum"

Until then most people believed Atlantis to be in the MIDDLE of the Atlantic like the Azores; Ice-land Green-Land or Even in: Ierland(= supposition by Ulf Erlichsson from Upsala.)Poet Virgil even toght of the Arctic!   My CONTENTION, is that the"OCEAN"of the KNOWN-WORLD the Oikumenos wher Atlantis was situated was the GULF-of-ADEN.

But Alas for the proper "Atlantis" America is definitly off, WHY? simple: because Columbus, when searching for "India"or Atlantis, heb his arabic Seamap of Atlantis upside Down, and so he found it in Brazill & the Antillies isles .
But had he NOT held his Atlantis map upside Down it would have shown up, in south Araby in ADEN, Yemen republic.

Ofcourse Global/eustatic-Sea-levelrise has submerged many coastal regions, not neccesarily named "Atlantis"  If you got time, please read my signature for the Location & Time Frame of the REAL Atlantis

It was a Volcanic Kingdom inbetween Lybia( Which was EAST Africa and ASIA, which was Araby in Plato's time.) The roman translators used Roman carthogragy that changed Plato's East-African Lybia to the North of Africa and supplanted ASIA-Maiorem, to ASIA-Minorem thus altering Plato's original  right CoÖrdinates, 5.000 miles from the right/real spot.

We may keep fooling ourselves that Atlantis is in all those 55 places that those serious scholars suggested back at "Melos" Greece conference-Hall in 2005, but get real, ther was only ONE Atlantis, the others sites are Atlantislike digs from bandwaggon oppertunists.

All Atlantologists are searching Atlantis UNDER the waves, that is truely ridicules because Plato clearly said that it's acropolis was at least 30 meters above sealevel after the socalled Flood or rather the Tsunami wave relented, Atlantis was indeed subsided but as an extinct Crater it still survived above water.  Author:BENOIT and Rider Haggard, (book: "SHE")even supposed it to be in HOGGAR mountains, in Algeria/North-Africa.

King Ferdinand of Spain decided in 1500 ad, that traditionally Spain a name derived from Hispagnola or Hesperis, were the original "Atlantis" and thus Spain or it's Kings were traditionally the heirs of Atlantis and thus the ancient Atlantic Empire including America ( and Marukesh/ Mauretania/Marocco, which he occupied thus unopposed.)

A curious detail that most historians involving Atlantis do not know is that Spain had waged a 80 years- old (Civil-)War with the Dutch Republic( 1568-1648 ad.)  The Atlantic was named "Spanish Sea" before the end of that now forgotten war@!  And the Dutch who won it were ofcourse Loafe to continue sailing on a "Spanish-Sea"as if nothing had happened !  so, they proposed a names-change at the 1648-Münster-Peace Treaty.  The English wanted the English Sea, the Germans a German Sea, and the Dutch, well you can guess that!

So as a compromize Spain came-up with the name "Atlantic Ocean"as a claim to fame( but the Dutch did not know that so they agreed all to this "Nutural" name, "Nutural" except for Spain ofcourse, but the Dutch were  satisfied that they did not have to continue to navigate in a water that was named"Spanish"
Later on, Writers and scholars alike came to think that this "Atlantic" has always carried the name Atlantic -Ocean, and forgot that in Plato's time there has only been ONE"Ocean" namely the Indian-Ocean

And if we take the Atlantis-Coördinates as we understand them today and place them into the Indian-Ocean,the compass-dial would point at ADEN.  ( which was also simultaniously "Old-Israel and the biblical"Paradise-of-Eden.)

Ofcourse You are free  like Bauval and Hancock in India, to continue to  suppose an Atlantis in America
 but that would not be the Atlantis of Plato-proper !

Thank You for your time and effort to understand my drift.

Sincerely  :     Cry  "BlueHue"   Cry

PS,
 The Yemenites were so reliefed to have gotten independance from the British colonial- ADEN protectorate
That by means of Festivities they staged TWO happy  but totally unneccesary Civi Wars, which failed their objective and they are still paying mortages to pay off those Russian arms that they bought in 1990 !
So they lack the money/funds to pump Aden Bay dry and dig-up old Altantis from the Crater-bottom, to start an Atlantis-Tourism bussiness.

PS-2
ABOUT  Sealevel rise : a short note:
From 9.000-855 bc  the Mean-eustatic- Sea level rose a mere 100 meters in total; but inbetween 855-755 bc the Sea-level rose a huge amount of 50 meters in which "Atlantis"/ Aden really drowned and All quarternary Lakes busted and even the Climate changed from wet to arid.

PS-3
Your-academic-retoric Question would be"Can I prove that ADEN was the"Proper"Atlantis ?? I have done nothing else, read my posts or my Signature ! ( Have a  hapy holiday in Aden ! )

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 03:28:04 pm »

Hi, Cleasterwood:

I have an account of Dr. Brown's discovery in "Underwater Ruins in the Bermuda
Triangle" section - #8 of ATLANTIS IN THE ATLANTIC.

I would appreciate it if you would add whatever you know about the find, as I am
afraid people are taking that thread for the 'spooky disappearences" that have
occurred there.  It is , instead, all about dives that have taken place in that area
since the discovery of the Bimini Road.

Love and Peace,
Bianca

P.S.  I just deleted the "Bermuda Triangle' and You'll find Dr. Brown in Charles
Berlitz- Underwater Ruins
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 02:31:28 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 01:04:02 pm »

I enjoyed Dr. Little's article and found it to be informative and well-researched.  I wish Sarmast well in whatever he's looking for, but you have to admit his claims are rather vaporous.

YET, Atlantikoum-Pelasgious means NOT a BAY, not a  sea-STRAiT, but the Back of a SEA-ARM, thus a GULF(=-of-Aden.)

MESO means Bigger-than, but MEZO means in-between( Asia & Lybia.) So, R. SARMAST has a better Claim, than  GEORGEOS-Diaz-Montexano !. . . . However in Plato's Time "Asia & Lybia were names belonging to another part of the "Known-World" named: "OIKUMENES."

Sincerely  Cry  " BlueHueCry
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 01:07:08 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

nikas
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2007, 01:07:31 am »

Ok guys, we have to clear up few things. Don’t try to be expert in ancient Greek when you don’t even understand Modern Greek. Don’t try to imitate George. Ancient Greek doesn’t work that way. You get a dictionary and that’s it!?!?

MESO=μεσο stands for through

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%CE%BC%CE%B5%CF%83o

Use a translator and see for yourself!

μειζων=MEIZON, which stands for great and greater or together (depends on the sentence structure).

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%CE%BC%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%B6%CF%89%CE%BD

Now the exact word for between is Anameson/Ana-meson in-between (Ancient) or Anamesa (Modern Greek)
Αναμεσων

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%AC%CE%BC%CE%B5%CF%83%CE%B1

Blue-hue, with all do respect, please provide us with enough evidence that Asia and Libya were names belonging to another Part of the world;

Also;

YET, Atlantikoum-Pelasgious means NOT a BAY, not a  sea-STRAiT, but the Back of a SEA-ARM, thus a GULF(=-of-Aden.)

I never heard of such a thing. Pelasgious it’s an ancient Race that stretched between Southern Albanian and northern part of Greece.
If you mean Pelagous it’s = to sea in ancient Greek!
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 02:47:42 am »

I wish I did know more about them, but information is scarce.  I didn't know Greg came to this site from AR!  That's awesome!   I always like watching the Littles on TV while they dive the Bermuda site and always thought they should dive the sites off Florida.   I'd love to know his thoughts on the Florida pyramids.  My friend is an avid diver, but I doubt I could talk her into looking for pyramids when we go boating.  lol  It's great living in Ft. Lauderdale, wish I could afford scuba lessons. Have a boat will hunt for pyramids.  Cheesy   Finding those pyramids may just enlighten us and would be willing to bet my last dollar we'd find concrete evidence of Atlantis.  Curious what he thinks about the Sargasso Sea being muddied after the sinking of Atlantis and how it's so close to the American coastline. Personally, I think the government tried to make Dr. Brown look like an idiot so no one would believe him (except us of course).

Hi Cleasterwood!

I had a lot of talks with Greg when he was at AR and we got into all that stuff - Ray Brown, Bimini, Cay Sal, everything.  I'm going to start a new topic over in the Atlantic Ocean thread where I print our conversations from them.  It is really some good stuff, we went over just about all the findings that have been claimed to be in the Atlantic at one point. Greg is a member here (I think he has a few posts under my Bimini and Andros topics), but he is off on an expedition now before the Atlantic hurricane season starts.

Actually, the opening post in the new thread will be about Vero Beach's pyramids, so you may want to have a look!

Desiree
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: